The engineering of China's 'bullet train', which reached 350 speed, was measured with a coin. Images of the passenger who thought that the train could jerk at high speed came up on social media.
The fastest 'bullet train' in the world, produced by China and capable of driving at 350 per hour, was tested with a coin of a passenger. The coin test did not swing at high speed for a long time against the passenger's test.
Short distances with high speed
China first introduced a bullet train in 2008; however, in 2011, the speed of the bullet trains that existed near Wenzhou city was reduced. It is planned to build a further 10 thousand kilometer railway for railway vehicles called bullet train due to its high speed, which shortens the time it takes to travel long distances.
Source : spokesman
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- Train comes at bullet speed 15/02/2013 The train comes at the bullet speed The 600 lane highway will serve as a vacuum train that will go at 32 miles per hour in tubes. In China, the vacuum train, called "Vactrain", is moving inside a tube without air. Trained by experts from Jiaotong University in Chengdu, the train is moving with magnetic power just like fast trains. The train is planned to be built on 4.5 meters of intercity roads. The 6 cabinets inside the vacuum train can be driven by 0 to 600 at a speed of 17 in seconds with a magnetic drive power. That's the 4 kilometer distance between New York -Washington and the 400 hour N
- Japan has added a new round of bullet trains (Video) 19/04/2015 The Japanese added a new one to the bullet trains: the Japanese added a new one to the train that they called 'bullet' due to their speed. Trains, which will connect the capital Tokyo with Kanazawa city, will go to the new line at 260 per hour and will shorten the journey distance by one hour.
- India's New Bullet Train Goes Underwater 02/05/2016 India's New Bullet Train Goes Underwater: The train that will travel on the 500 kilometer route will pass to the Virar with the 20 kilometer underwater corridor in the Thane stream. When it comes to improving the train system, India is preparing for the first high-speed train and the new bullet train will travel underwater. The project will be funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency, which will travel on the 500 kilometer route between Mumbai and Ahmedabad. The journey on the train, which can reach 20 km per hour, is expected to take approximately two hours. It's the only tek
- Bullet Train Hyperloop First Tested (Video) 13/05/2016 Bullet Train Hyperloop was successful in the First Test: Tesla's CEO Elon Musk developed a high-speed train dream to solve the transportation problem. The high-speed train named Hyperloop passed the first test successfully. As you may recall, we announced to you that the Hyperloop project will be implemented last June and we have tried to convey that this train, which will reach 1220 km / h / hour with compressed air, is extremely necessary. Shortly before this news on another news with Hyperloop'un test will begin to tell you the following news. The news is that Hyperloop is in the coming months Haber
- China's bullet train commences 22/09/2017 China began to use the world's fastest 'bullet train' today, a speedy 350 per hour. The trains will travel from Beijing, China to Beijing, and the 1.250 will complete the 4 hour in 30 minutes. China for the first time on August 2008 350 km per hour with the train to use, but near the city of Wenzhou 2011 40 person died, 191 people injured after the accident, the speed of the train was reduced to 250-300 per hour. 2020 10 has set up an 20 thousand kilometer high-speed rail network by XNUMX. China…
- Renewal of the Train Regarding Speed Records 20/03/2018 Japan introduced the Supreme prototype version of the well-known N320 model, with the 700 speed per hour. So what will the new N700S Supreme rounds train offer? What are the features of N700S Supreme Bullet Train? With a more pointed nose profile, power sockets for each seat and lighted luggage racks, the N700S Supreme trains can be called much more luxurious. The large gold letter S on these trains will enable the Supreme models to be distinguished. Test drives will start this month. This new type of N700S series trains by Central Japan Railways is scheduled to be put into service in 2020. First, Tokaido Shinkansen line rails high Tok
- China's Bullet Train Starts Voyages in Lanzhou-Chongqing Line 09/01/2019 The first Fuxing X bullet train Lanz, which was launched at an 24 2018 exhibition in Beijing at 160 December, began its work on the Lanzhou-Chongqing route from 8 January Tuesday. The green high-speed train has reduced the 12 hour-long journey to 7 hours between the northwestern Chinese state of Gansu's capital, Lanzhou and the southwestern city of Chongqing. Geng Qing of Lanzhou Group Ltd. of China Railways says that the new train provides a much faster and more comfortable journey than used trains. The Lanzhou-Chongqing railway was in operation at 29 September 2017. The road, along the 886 kilometer is the most boyunca
- They protested the Hike of Transportation 04/09/2012 A group of protesters gathered in front of the mecidiyeköy metrobus counterparts protested public transportation charges by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). The group members were free of charge after the press release. A group of members of Freedom and Solidarity Party gathered in Mecidiyeköy metrobus tolls protested the increase in public transportation costs by Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). written banner and exchange carried. Group members shouting slogans for a while distributed papers to citizens. Group members who read the press release were then gathered at the box office. Together with the passers-by, the activists are free of charge from the other passengers yol
- Today in History: 18 September 1918 Tulukenem has fallen, rebels occupy the railway in the direction of Der'a 18/09/2012 18 September 1918 Tulukenem fell, the rebels occupied the railway in the direction of Der'a.
- High Speed Train Construction Protests Work | Kocaeli 10/04/2013 Construction of the High Speed Railway Protested Their Work The construction of the High Speed Railway is a problem in many regions of our city. Bay district Yavuz Sultan Selim neighborhood, the municipality of the stone quarry because of the trucks carrying very uncomfortable. Neighborhood residents, recently closed the road as a reaction, did not pass the trucks. When the contractor assured that the necessary measures would be taken, the road would be irrigated. Source: www.ozgurkocaeli.com.tr
- Today in History: 18 September 1918 Tulukenem fell, the rebels occupied the railway in the direction of Der'a. 18/09/2015 Today in the history 18 September 1918 Tulukenem fell, the rebels occupied the railway in the direction of Der'a.
- Leave your friends to die 16/05/2014 They left their friends to die: the secrets over Hüseyin T. Detained about the incident, 4 suspected Hüseyin T. with cable theft went Adapazarı high-speed train line, said he died in a stream. It was learned that the suspects panicked after the incident and said they threw the corpse into the wooded area of Şile. Police found the remains of the corpse from the body of the search of the suspects. 26 came to the police station in Tuzla on March T. Huseyin T. 's husband did not hear from her husband, indicating that a lost application was made. The Bureau of Missing Persons Office (BCC) investigating the application launched an investigation into the incident. Üzerine
- Bursalılar protesting transportation hikes at metro station 17/06/2014 Bursalılar protest in the metro station transportation hikes: Bursalılar, public transportation services, the hike in front of the metro station protested. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation services with the rate of 8 12 percent of the upgrades continues to raise. The transportation increases approved by Bursa Transport Coordination Center of Bursa Transport Inc. have officially entered into force today. The full ticket price in the timetable was increased to 1 TL 75 to 1 lira in Bursaray. Tariff 90'de transport fee 3 lira 1 dry 80 liraya, tariff 2 5 1 95 Xus 2 penny 20 will rise to penny. Discounted tickets ler
- GE and Siemens-Mitsubishi to revise their offerings to Alstom 23/06/2014 GE and Siemens-Mitsubishi have revised their offerings to Alstom: General Electric (GE) and Siemens-Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have made Alstom more attractive by revising their offer to buy the energy division. Alstom's board of directors is expected to convene at the latest Monday to make a decision. Although Alstom is planning to sell its own energy division, the French government and trade unions have concerns about job prospects and concerns about the sovereignty of the country. On Thursday, GE revised its offer and proposed an 50: 50 joint venture in the energy network for its nuclear and renewable energy assets. GE also GE
- Tied the donkey to the rails and left to die 17/11/2014 They tied the donkey to the rails and left to die: the unbelievable event in the town of Ulukışla in Niğde! Unidentified people tied a donkey to the rail with rope and left to die. Freight train was able to stop. The mechanic, "Can not be human, shame," he said. Event, the district of Ulukisla district Osmancık occurred. Konya's Eregli District Cakmak Village Station 33081 number one freight train mechanic Xinx-age Veli Sener approached the Osmancık Mevkii, approached a donkey on the rails. Veli Şener saw that the donkey he was still trying to warn of was standing on the rails and immediately braked and he could hardly stand with the 35 meter. NO HUMAN İN
- Repairing Scrap Locomotives 01/10/2015 Scrap Locomotive Repair they Meat: Institution turkey coal in Zonguldak (TCC) pulling coal wagons years under ground and scrap resulting 2 locomotives, dry depends Armutçuk Head Directorate repaired by the body in engine service employees were brought up and running again. The 400 locomotive, which attracted coal wagons for years under the 500 and 2 meters of the mine at Armutçuk Directorate, was scrapped last May for expiring its economic life. 5 workers working in the Motor Service, 3 repaired the locomotives with monthly work and made it working again. Workers, one of the market value of 250 thousand pounds of locomotives around a low cost to repair and re,
- BUDOyu sentenced to 50 square meters in Eminönü 03/10/2016 BUDOYI sentenced to 50 square meter in Eminönü: Everything is in the middle ön The problem has not been solved since the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced that it will close the Kabataş Pier, which is used by BUDO, in 10 to organize the environment in August. As the readers of these pages know; With the statement that Kabatas Pier will be closed, IDO went to the nearest Besiktas Pier, and Katip Celebi Port in Eminonu for BUDO was shown. On the esi Katip Çelebi Pier Büyük, however, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Culture A. Ş. is run a bookstore by the name of İstanbul Kitapçısı. The pier could not be delivered because the bookstore was not evacuated. BUDO also continued its flights from Kabataş. However,… around the scaffold in Kabataş with a wooden curtain and a suitcase in hand Ancak
- Plus Protested the Money System 24/05/2018 All the objections, press releases and collected signatures against the plus money system in İZBAN could not discourage the decision. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's' plus money dı system implemented in İZBAN is threatening life safety as well as economic burden. High school student Berkay Çiftçi high school student lost his life because he didn't have enough money in the past day. After the hike to İZBAN 15 All the objections, press releases and collected signatures against the plus money system in February were not able to abandon the decision. Finally a young person bir
- Snow Flocked to Bağbaşı Plateau to Live the Joy 11/12/2018 Denizli ropeway and Bağbaşı plateau, which has become one of the indispensable colors of social life in the city since the first day it was put into service in Denizli, became white with the fall of the first snow of the season. Denizli, who want to witness the magnificent beauty of the Bagbasi Plateau, weekend winter landscape and enjoy the snow flocked to the plateau to live. Denizli Cable Car and Bağbaşı Plateau, which has been added to the city by the Metropolitan Municipality of Denizli, continues to impress the visitors with its beauty which includes different shades of nature for four seasons. Denizli ropeway and Bağbaşı Plateau, which enables the people of Denizli to spend their time in natural environments by enriching their social life, in
- They Intervened in a Tram Accident in Kocaeli 18/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, a subsidiary of TransportationPark Inc., Directorate of Rail Systems, the Directorate of Fire and Rail Systems for the accidents may occur on the tramway Emergency teams teams organized. The ability to work in practice and any shortcomings and accidents that should be taken into account were taken into consideration. REGISTERED TO A REAL SCIENTIFIC SERVICE TransportationPark Inc. and inspired by a real scenario in the drill with the Kocaeli Fire Department. According to the scenario, the tram of the 4111, which moves to approach the warehouse site of the business building, derails from an unknown cause while approaching the warehouse. At that time, the staff controlling the rails ray
- Today in History: 8 May 1944 Amasya Celtek Mine is connected to State Railways for increased coal demand. Kurtalan Station is opened. 08/05/2012 8 May 1944 Amasya Celtek Mine is connected to State Railways for increased coal demand. Kurtalan Station is opened.
- 20 Unit Skid Sand Supply Plant Project with TCDD Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant Soft Water Supply Station 26/09/2012 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of ”Railway Works, Workshops, Stores and Stations 35 units Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station and Installation of Turnkey Construction of 20 Pcs. Skid Sand Supply Plant ( The announcement was published in the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) Bulletin dated 18 September 2012. Investments Magazine, according to the information received; The deadline for submission of tenders was announced on 01 November 2012 as 14: 00. Specifications, 500 lira in exchange for the General Directorate of TCDD Headquarters Veznesi'ndan (Talatpaşa Boulevard No: 3 Gar Altındağ / Ankara Tel: 0312 nam
- The deadline for submission of the tender for the turnkey construction work of the TCDD Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station and 20 Unit Skating Sand Supply Project was announced as 01 November 2012 01/10/2012 The announcement of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), X Construction of Turnkey Construction of 35 Piece Skating Sand Supply Plant and 20 Unit Fuel and Lube Oil Supply Facility for Water Storage Warehouses and Stations for Railway Vehicles ları 18 September 2012 was published in the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) Bulletin. Investments Magazine, according to the information received; The deadline for submission of tenders was announced on 01 November 2012 as 14: 00. Specifications, 500 lira in exchange for the General Directorate of TCDD Headquarters Veznesi'ndan (Talatpaşa Boulevard No: 3 Gar Altındağ / Ankara Tel: 0312 nam
- TCDD Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station and 20 Unit Skid Sand Supply Plant Project Turn-key construction work tender has been canceled 07/11/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, TCDD for Railway Vehicles, Workshops, Stores and Stations 35 units Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station and 20 Unit Skid Sand Supply Plant with Turn-key Construction of T related new developments recorded. Investments Magazine, according to the information received; the deadline for the deadline for the submission of tenders was announced as 01 2012. Authorities, the canceled tender will be decided in the coming days will be re-recorded said. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments