One of the most burdens of Istanbul's famous heavy traffic is the metrobus. However, it is almost impossible to make a comfortable journey in the metrobuses. Because the demand is great. The end of the summer, with the opening of schools increased the intensity. It's even a matter of being able to sit on the metrobus, ride the metrobus.
Source : I www.cnnturk.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Metrobus stayed on the road, Metrobus took life rob Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Metrobus transportation system is very big for Istanbulites 04/12/2012 Although someone denies it, the transportation system called Metrobus is a great guardian for the Istanbulites. Because the people who use the transportation preference in this direction enjoy the 1 hourly route in the unseen traffic, the 20 contributes to the reduction of the carbon dioxide emission of 610 thousand tons per day. "Automobile flies away, goes like my life goes," says Munir Nurettin Seljuk composition of the mahur ... Songwriter of the song Vecdi Bingol, 2012 Istanbul wonder whether the same author would write? It would be wise to try to fly cars in Istanbul, where the population reaches the 13 million and the 400 new vehicle is added to the traffic every day. Un
- Istanbul residents will spend less time waiting for metrobus 29/04/2014 Istanbulites will spend less time waiting for metrobus: Metrobus project prepared by TÜBİTAK and IMM for the waiting time of the Metrobus passengers in Istanbul is less than that. Those who live in Istanbul will now spend less time waiting for metrobus. In order to increase the efficiency of Metrobus and all bus lines in Istanbul, a protocol was signed with TUBITAK for a month. About 24 thousand passengers will now wait less at stops. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved IETT's 800 Annual Report. IETT General Manager Hayri Baraçlı, stated that the 2013 budget of 2 was realized at a rate of% 90 and Istanbulans had a safe and quality in world standards.
- Istanbulers will Meet Metrobus-Weighted 'Electric Buses' 23/09/2014 Istanbullular, Metrobus-Weighted Work 'Electric Bus to Meet: Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT) General Manager Mumin Kahveci, within a short time will begin to transport Istanbulites electric public transportation, said: "2019'de 25'in 2'ı percent " said. İETT Turkey is one of the oldest institutions and they entered into a major attack on public transport in recent years, he said. Kahveci that attracted the attention of IETT vehicle fleet, the last 850 annually added new 3 fleet to their new vehicle fleets, public buses and other public transportation vehicles around the 360 binnesi said that renewed. Kahveci is now in the fleet with XNUMX CNG Kah
- CHP'li Dogan Istanbullular'in metrobus has moved to the Assembly 12/10/2017 CHP Istanbul deputy Selina Dogan, Küçükçekmece, a car in the metrobus line as a result of the accident in the 3 person injured and E5 road traffic on a stop in a written press release about the arrival. In a fast, comfortable and reliable means of transportation, he added that the metrobus, which was put into service of Istanbulites in the 2007, has become the Doğan çilesi ın of Istanbulites. Ç Metrobüs lines that people move like fish are not going through the days, so that no accidents occur. Even the smallest accident that took place in the metrobus line, where many people lost their lives and was wounded, paralyzes Istanbul's traffic and cause thousands of people to become victims.
- Istanbul residents enjoy the cable car with the view of the snow 11/02/2012 After the snowfall in Istanbul, the green areas became white and the citizens enjoyed the ropeway. Istanbulites who took the cable car in Maçka watched the white skyline of the city. The airport is located between Taşkışla and Maçka in Taksim. There are two stations on the cable car with the line length of 1993 meters. Between the 12-333 hours, every time around the cable car takes about 08.00 minutes. A maximum of 20.30 meters is available for the daily 3 ropeway. Source: http://www.on26yirmi385.com
- Istanbulites pay attention! 12/10/2012 In a written statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the second phase of Avcılar-Kuruçeşme underpass construction will start on 13 October Saturday. "Avcılar Şükrübey Metrobus Station in the south, D-100 to the north of the sea (Resitpasa Street) and D-100 to the north of the districts of the Gümüşpala (Kuruçeşme Street), connecting the D-100 highway under the Kuruçeşme Underpass Construction, 27 September 2012 began on the date, Avcilar Kucukcekmece direction The first stage of the 100 on the D-15 will be completed on October 12-Friday. stage work et
- Marmaray is a blessing for Istanbulites 19/11/2013 Marmaray is a blessing for Istanbulites: the free use period of Marmaray ended. Istanbul from one side of the Bosphorus to the other from the tube gate to the train who want to pass by the train will pay the money now. On this occasion, I would like to undertake a delayed Marmaray evaluation and underline a point I think is important about the logistics infrastructure of Anatolia on the occasion of Marmaray. Did you ever see the map of Turkey's highways? I would rather take a look today. Take a look at the green and blue as well as the Turkish position Kore'nin. Don't say, "Korean again?" Korea is the only country in the last three decades that we have been trying to do today. In the last thirty years Son
- Not all Istanbulites have taken Marmaras 19/01/2014 Not all were riding Istanbul Marmaray: The Republic of Turkey State Railways announced statistics relating to Marmaray'l. The results are below the estimate. According to the information received from TCDD Marmaray 29 opened since October 2013 10 has carried close to a million passengers. According to the latest population figures of Istanbul, the population of the city was 13.8 million and the number of people living in the city did not take more people than Marmaray. Here are the numbers Marmaray. Opening until January 29 2013 14 million xnumx't Marmaray made in October 9 929 thousand passengers were transported. Daily 755 thousand passengers preferred by Marmaray, Şişhane-Taksim-Hacıosman Metro and Aksaray-Atatürk Airport Light Rail System's Yenikapı extensions X
- Istanbul residents are waiting for commuter lines to be opened 12/08/2014 Istanbul residents are waiting for the suburban lines to be opened: after the high-speed train, the eyes are on the inner city lines. 2013'da closed suburban lines are still working. Haydarpaşa-Pendik in June 2015, Kazlıçeşme-Halkalı will be opened in March 2015. Istanbul traffic will also be relieved if the lines are opened at the time of the announcement. The suburban train line between HAYDARPAŞA and Pendik was closed after the last trip on 19 June 2013. Due to the renewal works on the line that was planned to be integrated with the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) project, which was opened recently, the rails on the line were dismantled and the railway line was returned to the highway. 24 is planned to be constructed in the suburbs, which will be renewed until the Söğütlüçeşme '
- Istanbul residents ran for public transportation 08/01/2015 Istanbul ran public transportation: three days, the ongoing snowfall citizens in Istanbul led to public transportation Turkey's majority led to difficulties in the effects of a snowfall, transportation, public transportation to the rescue of Istanbul grows. In the city where snow and cold weather have been effective for three days, citizens prefer public transportation such as bus, metro, metrobus, tram and Marmaray. Especially during the departure and return times, the density of all the public transportation vehicles, especially the Kartal-Kadıköy subway line on the Anatolian Side, attracts attention. It is observed that citizens do not come to traffic with their vehicles in line with warnings and there is a relief in urban traffic. Vat
- Istanbul residents preferred the most metro 29/01/2016 Istanbulites preferred the metro by far: In Istanbul, 2015 used rail systems such as metro, tram and ropeway, which used more than half a billion people, corresponding to about 38 times of the Istanbul population. In Istanbul, half a billion passengers moved by rail system According to the information collected from Istanbul Transport SA passenger statistics, Istanbuls rail transportation system most preferred year was 2015. 15 559 642 million people prefer 79 for public transport in Istanbul. The number of passengers transported by rail last year increased by about 75 million compared to the previous year and taşın
- Istanbullular will read books at metro stops 17/03/2016 Istanbullular will read books at the metro stops: Reading groups will be created for the readings of Istanbul residents at Marmaray and metro stops. Ecek 7 Fine Man ince book readings will be held at the N 7 Beautiful Reading ”event to be held by Seven Crescent Association. Marmaray and metro stops in Istanbul in the description of the event to bring the book to the residents of the University of Seven Hilal Universities Samet Paçacı, cak Seven Beautiful Pioneers ”project will be created within the scope of many organizations to support the reading by specifying the organization, '' Marmaray and metro stops will be organized in the madrasa. When we say Madrasah, we mean the relationship between teacher and demand. One coordinator and one coordinator who will help the reader in all kinds of activities Etkinlik
- Istanbullular Attention! Bosphorus Bridge taking care 06/05/2014 Istanbullular Attention! Bosphorus Bridge is being taken care of: Bosphorus Bridge, where tens of thousands of vehicles pass each day, will be taken care of in June. Istanbul is preparing for a new traffic chaos as it enters summer. Bosphorus Bridge will be renovated in June. 236 pieces of the suspension rope will change the bridge will be strengthened with steel plates inside the towers. Some parts of the bridge deck will be repaired and strengthened. Corrosion-absorbing systems will be installed for the main cable and anchor rooms on the bridge where asphalt will be overcome. According to the news of Arif Balkan from Milliyet, for Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge (FSM) Mehmet
- Istanbullular Attention! Nine Days of Transportation for a Driverless Subway Line 11/07/2018 The works for the second phase of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line accelerated. Due to the test drive for the new driverless metro line, 9 days will be suspended. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 'Everywhere Metro, Everywhere Metro' with the slogan in Istanbul is implementing many projects. In this context, the second stage of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line will be carried out for a test drive .; DRIVER-FREE METRO TEST DRIVING Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line, which is the second stage of the Yamanevler-Sancaktepe section of the trial service began to serve before the Üsküdar-Yamanevler part of the decision to interrupt flights on some days were taken. Work on the Metro line, Metro
- Istanbul residents will be home sooner 04/02/2015 Istanbulites will be in the house sooner: The work on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge is completed early and the OGS and HGS are in the same lane. 25 The work on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, which was initiated in January, was completed and the traffic flow on the bridge returned to normal. With the new arrangement, drivers can make bridge crossings with OGS and HGS detectors on each strip. As part of the work on the FSM Bridge, the canopies and box office islands in the bridge box office were removed for the free toll collection system. With the arrangement, drivers started to enter the bridge without moving lanes on the 5 lane road. With the participation from the junction of Etiler birlikte
- Istanbullular Attention! Working on TEM Highway TEM 22/12/2018 TEM Motorway Tuzla Orhanlı Intersection - Şekerpınar Junction between the center of the O-4 (TEM) Motorway in order to make the middle foot manufacturing direction will be provided in two directions in the direction of Istanbul - Ankara towards Istanbul. Within the scope of the arrangement of TEM side roads by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Science Works, the construction of the bridge between the 4 + 30 - 500 + 32 kilometers of O-400 (TEM) Istanbul - Ankara Motorway will be carried out. 22 22.00 is scheduled to end in 23 on December, December 13.00. Working hours between Istanbul and Istanbul istik
- Snow stench at metrobus stops 31/01/2012 Snow in Istanbul in the evening slow down the vehicle traffic. Buses stop arriving at the stops due to a delay occurred. At the metrobus stop in Avcılar, there was a long time in the evening. Citizens rushed to the bus and minibuses to the stop while others tried to continue on the road with hitchhiking. Due to heavy snowfall, the E5 highway started to take snow from Küçükçekmece Lake in the direction of Büyükçekmece. Car traffic on the road covered with snow was paralyzed. Slow moving of vehicles also slowed public transport. Metrobüsün Avcılar last stop at the transfer point of the citizens due to intensified traffic became victims. Roads Yol
- When will the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line end? 12/01/2013 When will the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line end? Passengers ask: "When will the end of the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line will end? Beylikdüzü Metrobüs problem 5 came to the agenda of the Assembly for the third time, problems are still going on. Residents living in and around Beylikdüzü and working," The number of buses in the Metrobus line is very small and the number of passengers and it was almost impossible to get on with the buses, the travels took place in chaos, in confluence, in non-humane conditions, and the journey has become the persecution iş IMM ...
- Does the Metrobus ordeal end? 14/04/2013 IETT General Manager Hayri Baracli, the tender last year, a thousand 705 bus will enter into service until July, he said. According to Mehmet Ali Ay's special news today, renewing the bus fleet Baraçlı, the average age of 3,5-4yaþ would fall, he said. Baraçlı, Bar We have the 645 line. In the upcoming period, our bus number will be around 6 bin with public buses. Last year we completed the tender for one thousand 705 buses. All of them will be in service in July. The IETT fleet currently consists of 3 bin buses. Thousands of 3 thousand buses will be renovated until July, X he said. 705 AGE X
- Does the Metrobus ordeal end with this 05/12/2013 Is this the end of the Metrobus: What is the most creative way to keep people on your way away from you? Of course, your spiny suit! One of the fastest means of transportation in Istanbul is metrobus, but everyone is complaining about the intensity especially during business hours yaşan There will be a similar problem in Singapore. Singaporean student Siew Ming Cheng has developed a design to get on the bus. Cheng makes a green plastic vest with soft plastic. Metrobus users will certainly ask for the design of Ming Cheng ..
- Important step for the metrobus ordeal 23/04/2014 An important step for the Metrobus stench: In order to increase the efficiency of Metrobus and all bus lines in Istanbul, a protocol was signed with TUBITAK for a month-long 24. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved the 2013 Annual Report of IETT. IETT General Manager Hayri Baracli, 2 billion percent of their budgets on a rate of 90 and the world-class safe and quality journey to Istanbul people said they provide. Director Hayri Baracli 52 535 8 906 km 800 km XNUMX by making the XNUMX by making a day, XNUMX thousand passengers, said they carry about a thousand passengers. Metrobüsün and ve
- Istanbul's Metrobus sting does not end 31/05/2014 Istanbul's Metrobus does not stop: Citizens going to work in Istanbul in the morning, metrobus did not fit the overpass. Some passengers passed the E-5 in Zeytinburnu and reached the station. Zeytinburnu'ndi metrobus passengers from the upper passage, encountered intensity. The entire top passage is filled with Istanbulites. Some citizens tried to reach metrobus stop by walking from E-5 by putting themselves at risk. Some passengers noted the intensity of the overpasses with mobile phones.
- Metrobus sting of walking hurdle 25/02/2015 Metrobus stench of walking disabled: Elevators and escalators not working in Avcılar and Beylikdüzü metrobus stations located on D-100 Highway, disabled, old and infant suffering. Hüseyin Yıldırak, a walking disabled 38 who lives in Esenyurt, told DHA about the suffering he experienced in the metrobus he used every day to go to the workplace. Hüseyin Yıldırak, who has a disability due to polio he has had, has no problems in transportation thanks to the disabled ramp at Incirli metrobus stop. However, there is not this track at the Şirinevler metrobus stop. Moreover, at the stop; disabled people, old people and those who use cars should not use lifts. On the elevators, it appears that it was ”out of service for safety reasons Asansör. In şirinevler ...
- Metrobus sting at 30 stall 18/06/2015 30 stop Metrobus sting: Metrobüsün Beylikdüzü-Söğütlüçeşme Between the 44 stop one by one. We used the map of elevators, escalators and ramps used for landing and exit. Conclusion: There is distress at about 30 stop. The complaints about the metrobus carrying the 700 thousand people in the day, which became the lifeblood of public transportation, are not being cut back. The intensity of the vehicles, especially overcrowded at peak hours, is now a chronic problem and also the state of the stations. The problem of transportation to the stops ... The majority of the messages related to the BRT are coming to these stations. I can clearly say that the situation, especially Ş