One of the most burdens of Istanbul's famous heavy traffic is the metrobus. However, it is almost impossible to make a comfortable journey in the metrobuses. Because the demand is great. The end of the summer, with the opening of schools increased the intensity. It's even a matter of being able to sit on the metrobus, ride the metrobus.
Source : I www.cnnturk.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Metrobus transportation system is very big for Istanbulites 04/12/2012 Although someone denies it, the transportation system called Metrobus is a great guardian for the Istanbulites. Because the people who use the transportation preference in this direction enjoy the 1 hourly route in the unseen traffic, the 20 contributes to the reduction of the carbon dioxide emission of 610 thousand tons per day. "Automobile flies away, goes like my life goes," says Munir Nurettin Seljuk composition of the mahur ... Songwriter of the song Vecdi Bingol, 2012 Istanbul wonder whether the same author would write? It would be wise to try to fly cars in Istanbul, where the population reaches the 13 million and the 400 new vehicle is added to the traffic every day. Un
- Istanbul residents will spend less time waiting for metrobus 29/04/2014 Istanbulites will spend less time waiting for metrobus: Metrobus project prepared by TÜBİTAK and IMM for the waiting time of the Metrobus passengers in Istanbul is less than that. Those who live in Istanbul will now spend less time waiting for metrobus. In order to increase the efficiency of Metrobus and all bus lines in Istanbul, a protocol was signed with TUBITAK for a month. About 24 thousand passengers will now wait less at stops. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved IETT's 800 Annual Report. IETT General Manager Hayri Baraçlı, stated that the 2013 budget of 2 was realized at a rate of% 90 and Istanbulans had a safe and quality in world standards.
- Istanbulers will Meet Metrobus-Weighted 'Electric Buses' 23/09/2014 Istanbullular, Metrobus-Weighted Work 'Electric Bus to Meet: Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT) General Manager Mumin Kahveci, within a short time will begin to transport Istanbulites electric public transportation, said: "2019'de 25'in 2'ı percent " said. İETT Turkey is one of the oldest institutions and they entered into a major attack on public transport in recent years, he said. Kahveci that attracted the attention of IETT vehicle fleet, the last 850 annually added new 3 fleet to their new vehicle fleets, public buses and other public transportation vehicles around the 360 binnesi said that renewed. Kahveci is now in the fleet with XNUMX CNG Kah
- Dogan CHP brought Istanbul's metrobus ordeal to Parliament 12/10/2017 CHP Istanbul deputy Selina Dogan, Küçükçekmece, a car in the metrobus line as a result of the accident in the 3 person injured and E5 road traffic on a stop in a written press release about the arrival. In a fast, comfortable and reliable means of transportation, he added that the metrobus, which was put into service of Istanbulites in the 2007, has become the Doğan çilesi ın of Istanbulites. Ç Metrobüs lines that people move like fish are not going through the days, so that no accidents occur. Even the smallest accident that took place in the metrobus line, where many people lost their lives and was wounded, paralyzes Istanbul's traffic and cause thousands of people to become victims.