The Council of Ministers decided that the bridges and highways should be free during the feast holiday. 30 5 will be free from 07.00 August until XNUMX on the morning of September.
By the decision of the Council of Ministers meeting, the roads and highways operated by highways were free from 30 August Wednesday until midnight on 5 September Tuesday at 07.00. In this context, the 15 July Martyrs Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge will be free.
YAVUZ SULTAN SELİM BRIDGE WITH OSMANGAZİ BRIDGE PAID
The transition from Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, the third bridge of the newly opened Osmangazi Körfez Transition Bridge and the Bosphorus, will continue to be paid for being the private sector operators.
Source : I www.sonhaberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Motorways and Bosphorus Bridges Free 15/08/2018 During the Eid-Al-Adha holiday 30 is expected to be on the way to close to a million citizens, while the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) during the holidays will be free of charge on motorways and bridges reported that due to the Feast of the Sacrifice holiday; 18 August 2018 Starting on 00: 00 on Saturday (Saturday night, which connects Friday to Saturday) 27 August 2018 is open to the 07: 00 Motorways operated by the General Directorate of Highways until 15: XNUMX. . Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and Northern Marmara Motorway and Gebze Orhangazi İzmir Motorway and Osman YAP
- Is free to cross the bridges and highways at the Feast of Sacrifice 01/10/2014 The government of the spokesman Bulent Arinc, said in a statement after the Council of Ministers gave the gospel. Here's more information about tolls on bridges and highways. Here is the Bridge toll. Arinc, during the Feast of Sacrifice Bridge and motorways 8 08 October 00 XNUMX on Wednesday morning will be free said. Is the transition free on the Bridges and motorways? CENNA BAYRAM'S RESEARCH COUNCIL Arinc, "as well as every pre-holiday routine, as we have said to our citizens will be the gospel. Bridge and highway related to crossing.
- YHT will carry a thousand passengers 150 during the holiday of sacrifice 09/10/2013 In the 150 thousand passengers will carry YHT Feast of the Sacrifice holiday: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), operating under the High Speed Train (YHT) is expected about Kurban Bayram holiday 150 thousand passengers at the time. With the announcement of the official holiday as 9, tickets to YHT between Ankara-Eskişehir and Eskişehir-Ankara were sold a week before the feast. Upon this announcement, the TCDD official site announced that an additional time on this line of transportation was announced. 12-13 and 19-20 annually announced the addition of additional flights and an additional time was announced for the sale of tickets. Meanwhile, the feast between Ankara-Konya and Eskişehir-Konya Bu
- Bridges and Highways on Ramadan Feast Free! 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, announced that during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and the freeways are free of charge between 15-17 June. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, ya public free highway and bridges will be free during the Feast of Ramadan, Bayram he said. Arslan, due to the lack of intensity in the feast traffic, we say to everyone, please don't go to hurry. An hour late, but go with peace and health. We want all our citizens to follow the rules. We are in constant consultation with the Ministry of the Interior, and we identify the points where citizens make the most mistakes and sürekli
- Bridges and Highways Free 01/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated by motorways and bridges, 10 June will be free until 07.00 announced. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ramadan holiday will begin as of tomorrow, so millions of people waiting for the road, he said. With the decision of the President-Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, except the bridge and motorways, all the motorways and bridges operated by KGM free of charge during the holiday will be free during the holiday, Turhan, 10 June 07.00 said the application will continue until Monday. … We have taken all the precautions güvenli There are additional flights in the air and sea routes and ve
- Which type of transportation was preferred during the holidays 23/10/2013 Which type of transportation was preferred during the holidays: 9 million people who have the opportunity to visit the holiday of the Eid al-Adha 10 preferred to travel by road. The 9 holiday is the 10 day of the Eid al-Adha. 122 thousand 839 people traveled with high speed train (YHT) during the same period, while 119 bin 317 passengers traveled by conventional train, while 5 million people traveled by air. AA correspondent, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications officials said that the number of passengers traveling by public transport on the road, approached the million 10 million. During the same period ı
- How many passengers carried high-speed trains on 5 02/08/2014 On the 5 day, how many passengers carried the high-speed trains during the holidays: On 5 day, high-speed trains (YHTs) carried 54 thousand passengers during the holiday. 25 All tickets of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train, which opened in July and announced to be free of charge for the 1 week, are out of the first day. Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 24 thousand 156 people traveled during the holidays. On the other hand, the number of passengers carrying TCDD during the holiday reached 1,3 million. High speed trains (YHT) from Ankara, Istanbul, Eskişehir and Konya and Eskişehir to Konya carried the 54 bin 98 passengers during the holidays. 25 opened in July X
- Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays 21/09/2015 Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Urla Yassıcaada and Foça sea voyage for those who want to enjoy the sea voyage will continue during the holidays. Yassıcaada Facilities, which is one of the most colorful and economical centers of the day holiday in Izmir, will continue to serve in the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 24 - 22 - 23 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 27 - XNUMX - XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Yassıcaada flights XNUMX will close the season in September. Foça steamboat which attracts great attention is also Büyük
- Balçova Cable Car Facilities Breaks Visitor Record During Bayram Holiday 11/06/2019 One of the most important attraction centers of İzmir, Balçova Cable Car Facilities broke the visitor record during the holiday. Approximately 8 thousand people benefited from the 22 day, which became the center of attention of domestic and foreign tourists. One month average was exceeded in one week. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Balçova Cable Car Facility was flooded by İzmir residents and visitors to the city. The resort 8 which is closed on the eve of the day has visited 21 thousand 938 people per day. The average number of 2 thousand 440 visitors per day reached 6 thousand 4 on Thursday, June the third day of the holiday. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZULAŞ company at the summit in minutes of 835…
- Smart Intersections in Manisa Breathe Traffic to Bayram Holiday 12/06/2019 Smart junction system implemented by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Manisa center and Akhisar has provided significant improvements in traffic intersections. During the 9 daily Ramadan holiday, it was observed that the departures for the feast and the traffic of the return of the feast took place in a very comfortable flow in the regions where smart intersection was used. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who made the evaluation of smart intersection systems during 9 daily Ramadan Feast, said “Gediz Junction, geometric junction structure and Manisa – İzmir – intersection with intersection structure. Manisa's geçiş