The current 19 kilometer-long line of the Izmir subway will be on the 7.2 kilometer with the line of the 26 kilometer F. Altay- Narlıdere Employment School.
The current 19 kilometer-long line of the Izmir subway will go to the 7.2 kilometer with the 26-kilometer Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere Employment School line. Metropolitan Municipality, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications received the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. The Mayor of the Higher Development Board (2016) has been awarded with the investment program for the 2017 million 841 cash loan. Iller Bank for this loan for three months no response, President Kocaoglu Prime Minister Binali Yildirim asked for an appointment.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kocaoglu, Narlidere Metro will be held with the facilities of Izmir Metropolitan 27/12/2016 Kocaoglu, Narlidere Metro will be made with the facilities of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Narlıdere Metro announced that they will go to tender after the new year. Stating that the project will be carried out completely with the power and facilities of the Metropolitan Municipality, Mayor Kocaoğlu stated that the public opinion was made to create a perception as if the government was making the government imkan I wish they would do it Pro. The Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality said that the yapım role playing “that they experienced during the collective bargaining process was repeated in Narlıdere subway. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu participated in the joint broadcast of three radio stations Can Radio, Romantik Turk and Yildiz FM broadcasting in Izmir.
- Kocaoğlu Investigated Metro Works in Narlıdere 14/09/2018 Turkey's most powerful rail system with a network of city Izmir, is about to become a new subway line. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu visited the construction site of the F. Altay-Narlıdere subway, which was awarded to 1 billion 27 million TL, and examined the tunnel work. 30 meters below the descending Mayor Kocaoglu of the earth, "we are carrying out one of the currently ready to supply rare construction in Turkey. Remove the headcount team xnumx'y will continue to double aspect with two giant diggers," he said. Izmir's 6 km rail system network continues to grow. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 180 years of continuous uninterrupted rail system investments in a new ring İzmir
- TCDD General Manager Karaman: Many years ago, nobody knew us today are entering the appointment queue 21/09/2012 Turkey in recent years 10 made to invest abroad was echoed in the railways. Ü Years ago, nobody knew us. Today they are entering the appointment queue. Bugün TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman "After the first year of the Republic of Turkey, we are weaving this time with modern iron network. History of silk and spice route will pass through Turkey via rail, "he said. Karaman, Ankara-Kayseri speed train gave the good news. Karaman participated in the Inno Trans International Railway Fair in Berlin. They are entering the appointment queue today Kayseri and summed up the situation in the railways: Ankara-Kayseri YHT line is coming Bugün
- Flash development in Üçkuyular-Narlıdere subway tender 07/03/2015 Flash development in the Üçkuyular-Narlıdere subway tender: The tender for the 8.5 kilometer metro between İzmir Municipality and Üçkuyular-Narlıdere was postponed. The tender for the new metro line of 8.5 kilometers between Üçkuyular Fahrettin Altay and Narlıdere Engineering School, which was planned by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality with its own resources, was postponed. Izmir Light Rail System 4. The feasibility report and tender documents of the so-called phase of the route and the preparation of the application projects for the first 4 kilometer (5 station) of the line were canceled. The tender that the municipality previously announced as 10 in February was postponed to 17 April. The studies are two months after the decision Çalış
- The second step for Narlıdere subway is ok (Photo Gallery) 25/06/2015 The second step for the Narlıdere subway system is complete: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the ground drilling and application projects for the second part of the F.Altay-Narlıdere metro line of the 8.5 kilometer. Extending the Izmir metro from Evka 3 to Fahrettin Altay, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is now working to extend the line to the Narlıdere Construction School. Metropolitan Municipality, which prepared the application projects of the 8.5 kilometer part of the new metro route of 4.5 kilometers, completed the tender for the ground drilling and application projects of the remaining 4 kilometer and delivered the place delivery. Feasibility and EIA reports on the whole of the 8.5 kilometer route within the scope of the tender İhale