An auxiliary nylon guide rope has been started to be towed for the cable rope project, which is expected to cost around 80 million TL, which is completed in the campus of Beşikdüzü, Trabzon.
Each of the 3 thousand 600 meters of 40 tons of conveyors and tow ropes will be used for the Beşikdüzü Ropeway Project. Due to the weather conditions, the project is planned to be completed by the end of the year. The cable car project, which is expected to contribute greatly to the tourism of the region, will use 1,5 two-passenger arrival and departure system. The 55-1 is scheduled to be transported to the Cradle at an altitude of 250 at about 300 per hour when the ropeway line is finished.
Besiktas, 'Besikdagi Tourism and Nature Sports Center' under the name of a tourism destination will be created.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- End of the Upper and Lower Passage Project 16/05/2016 The Upper and Lower Passage Project is Approached: In the Tavşanlı district of Kütahya, Emet and Kuruçay level crossings TCDD Afyon 7. Mayor Mustafa Güler's contacts with Ankara on the overpass and pedestrian underpass project will be carried out by the Regional Directorate. Mayor Mustafa Guler, who is in constant contact with the relevant institutions in the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Journalism, stated that the negotiations were in the last stage. TCDD 7. Regional Directorate and Highways 14. Talking to the Regional Directorate about the fruit of the negotiations and the end of the voicing Mayor Mustafa Guler, "At this stage of the project tender"
- Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project Ends 17/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, High Speed Train (YHT) passengers are approaching the number of 44 million, stating, "Ankara-Sivas high-speed train project near the end." said. 134, held in Istanbul under the title of "New Vision in Culture and Tourism". Bab-i Ali Turhan Speaking at the meeting, referring to the activities carried out last year 16 the transportation and communication, Turkey is competing with the world in the field of transport and communications told us that they bring into a country. 16 annually states that they have equipped the country with new ways, making railroads a national policy, that they are close to the domestic and abroad in the airline, and that they equip the whole country from the village to the city with the latest technologies.
- Fascinating Development in Beşikdüzü Cable Car Project 08/02/2017 A joyous development in the Beşikdüzü Ropeway Project: There was another pleasing development in the Beşikdüzü Ropeway Project, the first ropeway project in Trabzon. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization approved the fair area, outdoor sports facility area, parking area, overhead line station area plan. The first ropeway project of Trabzon to start the work and station and foot construction work continued rapidly in the Besikduzu Municipality Besikduzu Teleferik Project was a pleasing development. Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, ı Highway, wastewater plant area, fair area, outdoor sports facility area, parking area, infrastructure facility area for land transportation, overhead line,
- Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said the work was approaching the end 05/07/2013 Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said that the approach is nearing the end of studies related to the cable car Governor Sahin said Sahin, "Tender dossier was prepared with build-operate-transfer model. Almost 1,5 for years I have been doing this job. It was not easy. But I finally got it out. Çık God willing, Ships to Penize, 119 meters high, 1280 meters long ropeway will be set up. he said.
- Balçova ropeway facilities are nearing the end of renovation 01/02/2015 The renovation of the Balçova cable car facilities has come to an end: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has come to an end in the renewal of the cable car plant in the Balçova district. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Balçova district near the end of the renewal of the cable car plant. Thousands of 200 passengers will carry passengers in the rainbow cabins of the facility came and trial work began. For a long time, the process of renewal of the Balçova Cable Car Plant, which was one of the symbols of the city but was closed on the üzerine Disposable of Use Bal report of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, came to an end. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has started experimenting with the rainbow color booths of the modern facility that will be restored to İzmir, will be commissioned at the end of spring after the completion of this finishing and finishing touches. İzmir
- Rizenin Ropeway Project is coming to an end 22/12/2015 Rize's Cable Car Project is about to come to an end: The feasibility studies of the ropeway project, which is planned to take place from Rize beach to Dağbaşı area, are made by the ropeway experts from Rize. In the project of the ropeway, which is expected to contribute significantly to the tourism of Rize and will enable the citizens to reach the social facilities located in the upper parts of the resting city, within the scope of the expropriation work, the 30 acres of the area were left only by the owners of the area like 5. In the expropriation activities, researches are carried out by the cable car experts who come to Rize about the location of the feet of the ropeway project, the number of passengers, the number of passenger wagons and how many feet. In the cable car project T
- The deadline is approaching in Sakarya New Bulvar Prjeosi 08/04/2015 The project was completed in Sakarya New Boulevard Project: The street between Sakarya and Yazici line route was completed in Sakarya. Ali Oktar, the Head of the Department of Science, stated that the asphalt project was started in Yeni Bulvar Project. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality started work in the New Bulvar Project in Serpan. Previously, Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu announced that a new boulevard with a length of one thousand 500 meters had been started and the project continued to be completed by SASKİ. 5 ...
- The end of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is near, the railway will be opened for transportation at 2013 10/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transportation Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in the opening of the use of the railway has announced the end. indicating the end of 2012 of a section of the railway will enter into service opened to the first train to transport Panahov, in the railway until the end to open the Georgian section and reported Maraba was station will provide the transportation service to the border with Turkey trains will depart from. Referring to the ministry official delay that occurs in the construction of the project, delays in the Georgia-Turkey border in the region to do 4.5-kilometer tunnel, said it was concerned by landslides from occurring. Musa Penahov, the problem will be resolved in a short time and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully opened at 2013 said. Source: t24.co.uk
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway approached end 08/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transport Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad, said the end of approach. Speaking to the press about the subject, Musa Penahov, a difficult work to overcome the delay in the winter due to disruptions in the beginning of a feverish work, he added. Penahov gave the good news that the project will be fully operational at the end of the year. Azerbaijani Deputy Minister of Transport, the railway line will be built in Georgia by the end of this year and will be completed rehabilitation of the existing line, it was reported that the same speed continues to work in Turkey. Panahov delay the most important factors affecting the project it is that the Georgia-Turkey border tunnels built in the ongoing 4,5 kilometers long ...
- Approaching the end of the 21.inci century, Kadikoy-Eagle Metro approached the end 01/08/2012 The work on the Kadıköy - Kartal Metro Line, which is the first subway of the Anatolian side of Istanbul, is now at its final stage. Istanbul's biggest shortage of vehicle traffic, thanks to the metro will be largely eliminated. Trial operation was completed in Kadıköy - Kartal Metro which was built with daily carrying capacity of 1 million passengers. The line is planned to be opened in the next month. Turnstiles, coin-operated machines, vending machines took their place in the station. The disabled stations were thought to be suitable for them. In fact, the identified deficiencies are trying to be completed by a feverish work. …The features of the ram- N