Eurasia Tunnel closed in Istanbul, subway stations flooded: Istanbul's most severe summer rain in recent years due to serious disruption in the city is experiencing transportation. In Istanbul, where heavy rainfall is effective, the Eurasia Tunnel was closed for transportation. Due to heavy rainfall, there are also horror films from the metro stations. Passengers waiting for the metro to see the flood water from the rails was shocked. In the meantime, the subway runs between Atatürk Airport and Yenikapı.
Strong showers are effective in Istanbul. It is stated that flooding occurred in many places due to sudden rain. While vehicles remained on puddles in waterways, a lot of workplaces flooded in the region. The Eurasia Tunnel, which provides transportation between the two sides of the city, was closed for transportation to both sides.
Metro stations in Istanbul flooded. The images taken at the Merter and Bayrampaşa metro stations were shocked.
Topkapı Ulubatlı metro station also flooded. Metro transportation is not possible due to flooding. Work is in progress for draining the water when the station is closed.
In the meantime, due to heavy rainfall T1 Kabatas-Bagcilar Tram Line flights and M1 line flights between the bus station-Kirazli and Bakirkoy-Airport stations can not be made.
Metrobuses moving from the E-5 route also had difficulty moving due to flooding. Especially the puddle formed between Zeytinburnu and Topkapı disrupted the metrobus flights.
Explosions due to heavy precipitation at Şişli's subway entrance scared. Intense explosions, which were estimated to originate from the transformer at the İstiklal Street exit of Şişhane Metro, occurred. The sound of the explosion caused people in the region to escape in a panic, while officials did not make any statement about the incident.
10: 00 said in the statement made by Istanbul Governorate: araç As today's city is getting heavy rain, it is requested not to go traffic with special vehicles unless it is necessary to avoid transportation problems İstanbul.
Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan for the rainfall in Istanbul "This is a disaster," he said. Reminding that the rain had lost its influence, Arslan said “the institutions concerned, especially AKOM, continue their work. Yağmur
Source : the site www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Izmir Metropolitan presses button for metro tunnel 09/10/2014 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality pushed the button for the subway tunnel: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the ground in 2008 clayey and sandy, the construction of the underground tunnel on the grounds that the risk for the building of the Izmir Metro Bornova Central station and the 1163 meter tunnel pushed the button for the countdown. At the end of the year, the project will be completed and will be produced in the form of narrow double tunnels, which performs the tender for the consultancy of the Metropolitan Municipality, the construction tender will be in 2015 year. One of the most important pillars of public transportation is the construction of the tunnel between Bornova Line and Bornova Central Station of the İzmir Metro Bornova line, after the year 3 ın
- Crash accident in Istanbul closed highway in TEM 18/02/2015 TEM motorway closed in Istanbul: TEM Motorway Celaliye locality was closed due to the snow and type of transportation. Several chain traffic accidents occurred on the road. Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin, 25-30 vehicle involved in the accident, 5 said the person was injured. In the Celaliye area of the TEM Motorway, snow and type of chaining caused accidents. 25 was injured in the accident involving the 30-5 vehicle; The accident occurred in the 15.00 ranks of the TEM Motorway in the direction of Edirne. Due to the type of snow and the type of slippery road entered a large number of vehicles. Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin, 25-30 İstanbul
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel Access Is Closed 08/01/2015 Bolu Mountain Tunnel Closed to Access: Bolu mountain pass from the TEM highway and Ankara direction and D-100 highway Bolu Mountain gate to Ankara direction was closed. The road of Ankara to the Bolu Mountain pass of the TEM Motorway and the Ankara direction of the D-100 highway crossing the Bolu mountain crossing, as a result of the shift of vehicles, were closed. While heavy snowfall has a negative impact on transportation, the Highways teams have started work to open the road. TIR'S IMPROVED TRANSPORTATION, THE ROAD OPENED ONE CLOSED TEM Highway Bolu Mountain Tunnel Tunnel Tunnel TIR'in sliding off the road as a result of the transportation, the vehicle slid into the road where salt was opened to reach the road in a short time. D-100 Highway Bolu Mountain D
- 144 annual story of public transportation in Istanbul 18/06/2015 The 144 annual story of public transportation in Istanbul was published in Istanbul under the name of üs Transportation in Istanbul İstanbul: The 1871 annual story of the public transportation started with 144 tram in Istanbul was published as N Transportation in Istanbul with Photographs kitap. Celebrating its 144 year, Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunneling Facilities (IETT) met the history of public transportation in the city with its two-volume book İşlet Transportation in Istanbul with Photos ünel. In the book, the first public transport in Istanbul, Azapkapı-Beşiktaş line opened with the first horse tram, then the electric tram operation, the city 1871 introduced the first buses, 1927 trolleybus in the year to open, with the metrobus in 1961 IETT 2007 yearly adventure in public transport ...
- CHP Headquarters, the brochure for the construction costs of the metro of three big cities. 04/10/2012 CHP Headquarters, the brochure for the construction costs of the metro of the three major cities. In the brochure 'There is a business in this account', it was emphasized that the cost of the kilometers of the Izmir metro was two times lower than that of Ankara and three times lower than Istanbul. Coins covered with money were used in the brochure. Metro construction costs, which caused the debate between the ruling and opposition leaders, were brochures by the CHP Headquarters. CHP, 'There is a job in this account' under the coin-covered subway wagon photo, 'figures do not lie,' he said. In the brochure, which is compared with the figures of the cost of the three big cities, 'İzmir Metro was made at the lowest cost', 'In Ankara'
- Beşevler metro station flooded after rainfall in the capital 12/06/2015 After the rainfall in the capital, the Beşevler metro station flooded. After the heavy rains in Ankara, Beşevler Metro Station flooded. The security guards tried to prevent flooding by leaving sandbags at the entrance of the subway. In Ankara, which lasted for approximately ten minutes and lasted about 10 minutes, torrential rain life almost paralyzed. After the rain, Besevler Metro Station flooded. Suddenly, the intersection of the subway is filled with water. After a while the rising water began to fill the subway to the subway. Officers, to prevent flooding immediately began to stack the sandbag at the entrance of the subway. While the waters are prevented from filling the subway, metro
- Metro construction accident… TEM'i flooded 24/07/2015 Metro construction accident ... TEM'i flooded: During the construction of the metro station in front of Metris Prison, the water pipe of ISKI exploded. Approximately 2 meters to the air rising to the TEM connection path in a short time overflowed. Drivers in Edirne and Ankara experienced difficulties due to accumulated water. Vehicle queues occurred in both directions. During the operation of Metris Station of Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy metro line, the water pipe belonging to İSKİ exploded. Metro employees reported the situation to ISKI officials. Pressurized water overflowed to the TEM connection path at a distance of about 300 meters. Drivers in the direction of Edirne and Ankara are not able to pass the road Edir
- IMM Pressed Button for Hospital-Imp. Metro Line 14/05/2019 Directorate of Rail Systems Department Rail Systems Projects Directorate, Umraniye and Sancaktepe passed through the Hospital - Imes Metro Line to take action. The IMM Rail System Department plans to establish the Sarıgazi - Türkiş Blocks Metro Line, consisting of a total of 3 stations, between the Hospital and IMES Stations within Ümraniye and Sancaktepe districts. The cost of the 5.1 km long line is calculated as 990 million TL. Name confusion is avoided In order to reach more permanent solutions and innovations in transportation, the Sarıgazi - Türkiş Blocks Metro Line Project is being reviewed and re-evaluated by studying new route alternatives.
- Metro Station and Streets Flooded After Rainfall in Capital 10/06/2019 The heavy rainfall in the capital caused floods in many businesses, houses, streets and streets. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş'ın orders of the Metropolitan Municipality teams were canceled. Taking into account the warnings after the floods occurred in the Metropolitan teams, launched an intensive work in the field. Mayor Yavaş expressed condolences to the families and relatives of the citizens who lost their lives due to floods. Metropolitan Teams TEYAKKUZDA Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş stated that metropolitan municipality teams work uninterruptedly for the evacuation of the water accumulated after the floods after the rainfall occurred at the rate of 5 mevsim
- When will the metro be opened in Istanbul? Does the M1-M2 metro line work? 19/07/2017 When will the metro be opened in Istanbul? Does the M1-M2 metro line work? Following the heavy rainfall yesterday, some metro lines have partial flights. So, when will the metro be opened in Istanbul? Does the M1-M2 metro line work? Some metro stops are being closed due to floods due to floods. Citizens with difficulties in transportation due to heavy rains in Istanbul wonder when the metro lines will be opened. So, when will the metro be opened in Istanbul? Does the M1-M2 metro line work? WHEN IS THE METRO IN ISTANBUL? Yesterday in Istanbul, heavy rain and storm,
- Eurasia Tunnel Project Introduction Video 09/07/2014 Eurasia Tunnel Project Introductory Video: A promotional video was published about the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which the Prime Minister called 'Marmaray' s brothers and which would shorten the travel time between Kazlıçeşme and Göztepe. European Side: Extending the existing road 5.4 km on the Kennedy Avenue, which continues from Kazlıçeşme to Sarayburnu, to be expanded to one 2x4 lane, to the intersection arrangements and to the construction of overpasses for the disabled citizens. Bosphorus Crossing: Ventilation chimneys and transit offices at both ends of the tunnel, with a central business building on one side, kat
- Uninterrupted communication from Turkcell to Eurasia Tunnel project 12/09/2014 Uninterrupted communication from Turkcell in the Eurasia Tunnel project: Turkcell has carried all the facilities of the mobile communication facility for the construction of the Bosphorus Road Tube Pass, known as the Eurasia Tunnel Project, to underground and carried its experience of coverage in the Marmaray Project. Approximately 250 staff working in the project can communicate seamlessly with Turkcell's mobile phone and internet infrastructure. Asia and under the European side of the seabed that will connect with the passing of a highway tunnel in 14,6-kilometer project, first applied in Turkey "mobile antenna" with the method progresses from excavations Turkcell is provided to remain at the same level of network service quality. Mobile traffic first trafik
- Turkmen President Examines Eurasian Tunnel Studies 28/11/2014 President Türkmen, Eurasian Tunnel Studies Examined: Eurasia Tunnel to connect the continent of Europe and Asia, the construction reached half of the strait. Uskudar Mayor Hilmi Turkmen, 2 examined the works on the tunnel planned to be launched in the year. Uskudar Mayor Hilmi Turkmen, Eurasia Tunnel to connect Asia and Europe from the bottom of the seabed to the highway tunnel, the Republic of South Korea's Consul General of the Republic of Jeon Tae-Dong and the contractor company received information by visiting. While the excavations of the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which is expected to bring great relief to the traffic in Istanbul, continue, the model located on the Anatolian Side of the tunnel behind Haydarpaşa Numune Hospital is located on the central construction site beklenen
- Eurasia Tunnel to Pass the Day 70 Thousand Vehicles 13/01/2015 Eurasia Tunnel from the day will pass the 70 Thousand Car: Bosphorus Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and Marmaray after Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and Eurasian Tunnel pass began. One of the projects that are trying to bring two sides of Istanbul together is getting closer to the end. A new intercontinental project is being carried out in order to provide solutions to the increasing vehicle numbers and population of Istanbul. The project carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM-Formerly known as DLH) 285 million 121 thousand dollars equity, 960 million dollars by using the loan 1 billion 245 million 121 thousand Deniz
- The latest 1 kilometer in the Eurasia Tunnel project 06/05/2015 1 kilometer in Eurasia Tunnel project: 3 mileage was completed for the completion of the 340-meter excavation works within the scope of Eurasia Tunnel project. Work is under way for the Eurasia Tunnel project in the 1 kilometer for cars under the Bosphorus. 14.6 100 15 minutes of travel time between Göztepe-Kazlıçeşme 3 within the scope of the project within the scope of the project 340 thousand 1 meters to complete the excavation 1 kilometers remained. FINAL 2 KILOMETER IN THE GIANT PROJECT Yildirim Beyazid's tunnel drilling machine completed the excavation of the 292 bin XNUMX meter section. The machine, which started excavating from Haydarpaşa on the Asian side, is expected to be on the European side in September. The Calendar Takvim
- 75 of Eurasia Tunnel Project is OK 27/05/2015 75 of Eurasia Tunnel Project is ok: 100 15 to reduce the 3.340 minutes between 820 minutes 2016 minutes to finish the 13.7 meters of 3 meters to end the excavation work. As soon as the plan was planned, the opening date was taken. Tunnel December 300 will be put into service in the Bosphorus Tube Crossing Project Eurasia Tunnel continues to work rapidly. The excavation works on the Anatolian side of the 120 meter diameter, 8 thousand 2.520 and 1.225 meter-long TBM called the tunnel digging machine with an average of 3 meters as of today, reaching the 340 meter, while the second floor construction has progressed to XNUMX meters. Thus XNUMX bin XNUMX ylelikle
- Trolley under the throat is in the car in order | Eurasia Tunnel Project 07/08/2013 Eurasian Tunnel Project: Under the Bosphorus, the train is in the same order as the car is approaching to the end, while the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which will allow the vehicles to pass under the Sea of Marmara, continues at full speed. After Marmaray, where Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan conducted his test drive, his attention was now turned into a 'tube pass' for motor vehicles. 29 Marmaray, which will be opened in October, will link the two sides with the railway from the bottom of the water, while the Eurasia Tunnel, which is planned to be opened at the end of the 2015, will lower the motor vehicles to the depths of the Bosphorus. Thanks to the Eurasia Tunnel, the name of which is called in Istanbul Strait Road Tube Crossing olan, the journey between Zeytinburnu and Göztepe, which lasts more than 100 minutes, will be reduced to only 15 minutes. Proje
- Eurasia Tunnel is coming to Istanbul! 26/02/2011 Eurasia Tunnel is coming to Istanbul! Kazlıçeşme - Goztepe 15 is coming down to the minute. Istanbul-Bosphorus Highway Crossing Project, which will be built between Cankurtaran coast and Haydarpaşa, started work with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, Consul General of Korea Jong Kyoung Hong and Eurasia Tunnel Operation and construction Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company was held with the participation of Başar Arıoğlu. Alternative to the Bosphorus İstanbul
- Eurasia Tunnel to unite from the land 02/11/2013 The Eurasia tunnel will also be united from the land: the Eurasia Highway tunnel, which is laid at 2011 and is planned to be completed at 2015, will have two floors, one arrival and one arrival. Only cars and vans will pass through the tunnel. At the opening of Marmaray, the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which the Prime Minister pointed out with the words esi We will bring brothers to Marmaray Başbakan, is moving in full swing. The tunnel, which connects the two sides to the 106 meters, is planned to be opened in 2015. Tünelle Kazlıçeşme-Göztepe 15 by car will go to the minute. Following the opening of Marmaray, which provides rail transportation between Asia and Europe, eyes were turned into the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which will connect the two continents by road. Prime Minister Erdogan's previous day Marmaray Başbakan
- 'Garanti' Eurasian Tunnel 09/11/2013 'Garanti' Eurasia Tunnel: It was learned that the Treasury granted 1 million dollars to the Eurasia Tunnel known as the brother of Marmaray for the first part of the 600 billion-dollar, Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway project. Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan, in his speech at the Plan and Budget Committee on Wednesday, announced that until now, Treasury has signed a debt undertaking agreement for the first part of the Istanbul Strait Road Throat Tube Crossing Tunnel Project and Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project. One of these projects, known as the Eurasia Tunnel, is planned to be completed in 2015 during the Bosphorus Highway Tube Crossing project. The Eurasia Tunnel, which will connect the European and Asian sides of Istanbul by road, is İstanbul
- Marmaraya Brother Is Coming | Eurasian Tunnel 04/12/2013 The sister of the Marmaras comes from: We received information from the Eurasian Tunnel, which is a tube gateway connecting Europe and Asia, to the deputy mayor of Üsküdar and the candidate of the AK Party Üsküdar Municipality Candidate Candidate Hilmi Türkmen. Marmaray had been the subject of much speculation before and after the opening. The works in the Eurasian Tunnel Project, which is not as big as Marmaray but is as big as its project and pointed out by the Prime Minister at the opening of Marmaray, with the words iyle We will bring our brothers to Marmaray ”continue in full swing. After the opening of Marmaray, which has a great resonance, the eyes have been transformed into the Eurasian Tunnel, another project to relax the Bosphorus traffic. Two…
- The Eurasia Tunnel Marmaray 05/01/2014 The Eurasia Tunnel Marmaray: 29 Marmaray, which started its operation on October 2013, is one of the most important projects in the world that provides continuous rail transportation between the Asian and European sides under the sea. Sirkeci station, which is the deepest station of Marmaray line, was not opened due to incomplete preparations. The preparations were completed and the 1 was launched as of December 2013. The first 15 days were free of charge, and in order to participate in the historic journeys that were being held between the two continents, the intensity was undesirable. After waiting for the density to decrease and the environment to calm down, I decided to make my historic journey between the two continents Yoğun
- Marmaras version of the car comes from the Eurasian Tunnel (Video) 21/02/2014 The Eurasia Tunnel comes from the Marmaray version: the European and European side of Istanbul is connected to the sea under the sea for the second time. Tunnel boring machine mole, land in the coming days and will begin excavation work. The "Eurasia Tunnel" is also being constructed between Kazlıçeşme and Göztepe. At the construction site in Haydarpaşa, the starting point of the 35 meter depth and the width of the 30 meter was created. Tunnel opening machines developed for the project "TBM", called the mole will land in the coming days and will begin excavation. The mole, called "TBM", will descend into the sea at a depth of 106 meters.
- Avrasya Tunnel will dig the giant fuselage Lightning helm has worn 04/04/2014 The giant mole to dig the Eurasian Tunnel will be wearing the Lightning Helmet: The installation of the cutting head of the giant mole, which will excavate the Bosporus Highway Tunnel, has also been completed. The 14,6 meter-sized starter box at the 4 meter depth in Haydarpaşa, where the 40 high-rise building tunnel (tunneling machine) in Germany, will begin digging the Bosphorus, has been excavated. The cutting head, which is the last and most heavy part of the tunneling machine brought to the tünel
- Eurasian Tube Tunnel Toll will be 4 Dollars 15/04/2014 The Eurasian Tube Tunnel will be worth $ 4: According to the information provided by the Minister of Transport, Lütfi Elvan, the 3,4 km tunnel will be opened from Haydarpaşa to Cankurtaran, and the toll will be 4 dollar. Eurasia Tube Tunnel Pass is expected to be commissioned next year. 14.6 6 's very large tunnel from the world' s Kazımçeşme'den Goztepe 15 minutes to pass. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that they completed the assembly of the giant mole with a height of 14 meters in the Eurasian Tube Tunnel Project, which is considered to be the brother of the Marmaray Project. Minister Elvan said, ”We will soon begin to pierce the Bosphorus. Bakan Minister Elvan, Eurasian Tube Tunnel Bakan