Istanbul Halkevleri protested the hike for transportation: Istanbul Halkevleri announced a press release at Mecidiyeköy Metrobus stop to protest transportation hikes around 13, announced as ı price adjustment İstanbul
According to Sendika.org, Istanbul Halkevleri announced a press release at the Mecidiyekoy Metrobus station to protest transportation hikes around 13, which is announced as iy price adjustment Send.
The press release of the People's Houses ise Topbas hand pull out of our pocket lamaz, hak Transportation is right to sell ”with the foreign currency and Student Collectives leri Monthly amount of money? None of us participated in the money döviz, atla Jump from the turnstile atla, written in exchange notes.
Da There is also justice in transportation “
The statement underlines that the purpose of the AKP municipality in public transport is not to provide a comfortable transportation of the people, but to make a profit. Halkevleri reminded that pro-media media did not see these hikes and said that they did not use the word imes raise ”and said gör price adjustment Halk.
Halkevleri stated that the constant loss of ISPARK was not plausible and the only reason why it was maintained was to provide rent to IMM managers.
Halkevleri'nın description as follows:
The only reason for the continuation of the burden of scandalous scandal was the money that came into the pockets of the IMM officials. They are trying to close the gap with the increase. If you are so corrupt in an institution whose income can be calculated so easily, consider how corruption is in the more complex institutions. Anyhow, the AKP government has disabled the Court of Accounts and the courts are working with orders.
The AKP government, municipalities and mega projects with the looms established by the supporters of the public while the money in the pocket is constantly hosing. 3. The 2017's first 4,5 loss for the bridge, Osmangazi Bridge and Eurasia Tunnel is 803 million TL. The AKP government that wants to vote by saying that we have made it from the public wants to collect the damage from the people who do not pass the bridge. Deli Dumrul was only taking money from the bridge, taking the AKP from anyone who has not passed.
We say once again: free, quality transportation is right, and we will be against these hikes until we get access in human conditions! Let's get it back.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Members of Kocaeli Halkevleri protested transportation hike 14/07/2017 Kocaeli Halkevleri members protested the transportation increase: Kocaeli Halkevleri members protested the transportation hike in Kocaeli recently Kocaeli Halkevleri members gathered in front of the Municipality Office and recently protested the transportation hike in Kocaeli. "Transportation is the right can not be blocked, the transport hike back to the withdrawal" group of slogans followed the press release. According to the statement made in the ratio of transportation made by 9,5 percent despite the increase in the citizen's fish farm, the citizen was used in a ruthless way was emphasized. A citizen passing the walkway at the time of the statement, "Transportation is the truth, but you're closing the way," he reacted to members of the community. HALKIN CEBİNE KIN
- People's Houses protest hikes in public transportation charges 07/09/2012 A group of Halkevleri members gathered in Mecidiyeköy metrobus tolls protested public transportation charges by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). Activists, 'Transportation is right can not be sold, hikes get back' written banner and exchange carried. Group members were free of charge at the box office. The activists waiting at the check-in desk also allowed other passengers to pass free of charge. Some citizens insisted on paying their fees. The group members were dispatched without incident after the action. Source: www.haberler.com
- CHP deputy Aydin, BURULAS protested the hike 08/07/2015 CHP deputy Aydin, BURULAS protested the hike: the citizens of Bursa, a person who came to the CHP deputy Erkan Aydin, BURULAS'ın 8,2 wanted to withdraw the transportation hike. CHP Bursa deputy Erkan Aydin, tradesmen visited the listened to his troubles. Aydın, who received complaints about transportation hike, addressed to BURULAŞ officials. Although the hike in transportation pricing is not fully withdrawn, a decrease should be made in prices. profit cı
- Opponents of the Stuttgart 21 project protest against protest ban 23/12/2013 Opponents of the Stuttgart 21 project protested against the protest ban: protesters protesting the giant railway project 'Stuttgart 21' for four years in Stuttgart, Germany, opposed the ban on the demonstration. Nearly one thousand 500 people gathered in front of the main station to protest the decision of the State Administrative Court against the protest in front of and around Stuttgart Main Train Station. The decision of the State Administrative Court had taken the decision on the grounds that it hampered the traffic. Police said that the area in question was a junction point and caused serious traffic problems during protests. Supporting protests and göster
- Interesting protest in the transportation hike from students in Eskisehir 07/08/2012 A group of students who wanted to protest the hike in Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality's tram and bus transportation made theater for the citizens first and then walked to the city hall by taking the shopping cart called '' elramvay ''. Arifiye Mahallesi A group of students who gathered on the two September Street, presented a theater to the citizens by designing the chairs they brought here in the form of a bus. Students in the theater they criticized the hike for the transportation of buses and trams, asked the citizens to support the withdrawal of the hike. Then the '' elramvay '' the name of the group of students riding the basket of the market, '' Thanks to you, not a tram, we are using a baseboard '', '' hikes ''
- They protested the Hike of Transportation 04/09/2012 A group of protesters gathered in front of the mecidiyeköy metrobus counterparts protested public transportation charges by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). The group members were free of charge after the press release. A group of members of Freedom and Solidarity Party gathered in Mecidiyeköy metrobus tolls protested the increase in public transportation costs by Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). written banner and exchange carried. Group members shouting slogans for a while distributed papers to citizens. Group members who read the press release were then gathered at the box office. Together with the passers-by, the activists are free of charge from the other passengers yol
- Protest in Istanbul 15/06/2014 Protest in Istanbul on the transportation hike: Members of Halkevleri protested the hike in Istanbul by making free passes from turnstiles. In order to protest the increase in the rate of 10 made to the public transportation in Istanbul, members of the Community House made a press release at Mecidiyeköy metrobus station. In the statement, the opening of the banner, "We want free transportation", "Transportation can not be sold" and "Morning 06.00-09.00, Evening 17.00-20.00 free transport" currencies moved. Student Collectives' also supported the statement, "Akbil jump turnstile jump", "Zam raise up here so far" slogans were thrown. Speaking in the action, Halkevleri İstanbul First Region Representative Hasan Polat announced the UKOME's transport hike, while 2012 said konuşan
- DİSK Protests Flood on Korean Railway Workers 25/12/2013 DİSK protested the raids on Korean Railway Workers: DİSK Chairman Kani Beko stated that there are events closely related to workers in South Korea. Turkey's Revolutionary Workers Unions Confederation (DISK), South Korea railways strike to protest the crackdown against the privatization of the union members made a press statement in front of the Consulate General of South Korea. DİSK Chairman Kani Beko said that there are events in South Korea that are closely related to the workers of the whole world and that they are here to support the struggle of Korean workers and to protest the persecution against them. The Korean railway workers are in a strike to oppose the privatization of state railways Kor
- Response from Zamma Peker to Transportation in Sivas 16/05/2017 The Response from Zamma Peker in Sivas: The Transport and Railroad Workers Union of Rights Union Abdullah Peker made a written press statement due to the increase in Sivas Public Buses, which took effect on 15 May 2017 by Sivas Municipality. Peker, "Sivas Municipality is aphid. Student transportation fees are increased from 1,20 TL to 1,50 TL, a raise of 25 has been made. Also the full fare has been increased from 1,75 TL to 2 TL and a increase of 15 has been made. 2 was increased from 2,75 to TL, and a raise of 37,5 was made and the people of Sivas were victimized. "
- Protected at Ankara Bus Station 17/06/2014 Protected in Ankara Bus Station Bus Station: The Turkish Consumer Rights Association (THD), protests in Kızılay bus stops. The capital, one of the most expensive in the province of the province, indicating that the association members, said they would file a lawsuit for the cancellation of the hike. THD members coming together at the bus stop in front of the town hall in Çankaya opened the banners 'Transportation is not sellable', 'Transportation is the right to be sold' banners. THD President Turhan Çakar, reminded me of the hikes in transportation fees. Ankara with the latest hike, public transport in Turkey is one of the most expensive with age, indicating that the two provinces' UKOME and municipal authorities without shame, without stinging conscience ...
- IETT cancels student increase in transportation 11/09/2012 President Kadir Topbas, last week of the price adjustment of transportation covering the students announced that the part of the canceled. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas told members of the press in Le Meridien Hotel Etiler said that last week the part of the price adjustment in transportation was canceled. `We made public transportation student hike, 17 was canceled from September 'said the Mayor Kadir Topbas, the hike is evaluated differently, especially the students, the hikes are made by taking into account the inflation every year, he said. On the other hand, Kadir said that they know that the students struggle to continue their education with a small budget tan
- Batman-Diyarbakir Train Expeditions 29/01/2016 Batman-Diyarbakir Train Scheduled to the Temporal Response: Batman-Diyarbakir train trips to the percentage of the 100 to increase the rate, the response was met. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has made a raise of up to 100 percent of the ticket price in some provinces. Batman people reacting to the situation, said they could not give a meaning of the hike. Turkey's many provinces to regulate TCDD trains did raise ticket prices by up to 300 percent between Batman and Diyarbakır. The timed tariff was introduced as of January 15. By train from Diyarbakır to Batman, citizens who go to 3 TL 75 will pay 10 TL now. Between Batman and Ankara 35 TL 50 man
- CHPden Samsize response to the tramma 27/06/2016 CHP reacts to the tramline in Samsun: The reaction from the CHP to the tram hike. CHP Samsun Provincial Chairman Tufan Akcagöz, tram-rail system and demanded the withdrawal of hike for private public buses CHP Samsun Provincial Chairman Tufan Akcagöz, Samsun, tram-rail system and private public buses 1 July 2016 reacted to prevailing hikes as of the date. In Samsun, CHP Samsun Provincial President Tufan Akcagöz made a press statement about the increase in tram and private public buses. In his statement, "Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) meeting in line with the decisions taken in Samsun transportation prices have been raised." 1 July Samsun
- İZBAN Employee Wants Erdoğan's Salary to Rate 16/11/2018 The workers who do not accept 14 hike on the percentage want to raise a percentage of 26. Workers in İZBAN, where the decision to strike was hanged, stated that they would not accept the 14 imposition on the percentage of inflation under inflation, and expressed that they want a rate increase of 10 percent in the salary of President Erdoğan. TCDD and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality partner company İZBAN 26. period collective bargaining negotiations blocked the workplace, organized by the Turkish-Is-affiliated Rail-Work Union trade-union strike decision. If the agreement is not achieved, workers will strike 4 in December and the voyages in İZBAN will stop again. İZBAN workers, who stated that they received the lowest wages on the railway network, under düşük
- Student Hike for the Public Transport in Bursa 06/05/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by 1 May from the current including public transport fares to made the price increase reflected the students on strong demand from citizens after the new regulations, 16 will close the school will not be applied until June 2019 hours of the night 00.00. In the city of Bursa, the fixed public transport prices, which had been kept constant since 2016, were redefined by the recent UKOME decision. Despite the 55 increase in public transportation costs, the 28 2016 4 does not apply any price increase to the mass transportation since the date of 10.
- Transportation hike in Istanbul moves to court 16/06/2014 In Istanbul, transportation transportation is moved to the court: 10 increase in the transportation in Istanbul, the last user associations and the citizens of the reaction, while the public bus, the rate did not find enough. Both sides are preparing to bring the raise rate to the judiciary. New arrangements were made in Istanbul for public transportation. According to the tariff that has been implemented since today, the full amount of Istanbulkart will be increased from 1,95 to 2,15 penny, and the student fee will be 10 lira with the increase of 1,10. 10 upgrades to the transportation of the end-user associations and citizens, while attracting the reaction, Public Buses, the rate did not find enough. Both sides have to carry the raise rate to the judiciary Her
- Eskişehir protests the liberalization of BTS railways 11/03/2013 Eskişehir protests the liberalization of BTS railways Members of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS) protested the draft law on the liberalization of railways. Eskişehir Railway Station gathered in front of the union members who made a press statement BTS Branch Chairman Ersin Cem Parali, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim on the draft law on the liberalization of railways related to Cem some of them like the privatization, but there is no privatization here, the only the area was left of the railways ”recalled the words. Pay claiming to carry the privatization purpose of the bill, '' draft law on the liberalization of rail transport Turkey on March 6 2013 has been submitted to the Parliament. Law…
- Railway Workers Protest New Draft Law 14/03/2013 Adanada Railway Workers Protest New Law Draft Bill on Railway was Turkey Liberalization of Transport, was protested by railway workers in Adana. Turkish Transportation-You Adana Branch member railway employees, met in front of the station on the island of TCDD, Turkey protested the Draft Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport. Di TCDD will be the people, the people will stay slogan in the form of slogan-chatting members, colleagues gave support. Speaking on behalf of the group here in the Turkish Transport-Sen Adana Branch Chairman Cengiz Kose, referring to the important works of the railways in the War of Independence, zaman Once left to the hands of multinational companies in the War of Independence, the machine can not be found in the forget that the mechanic could not find, grup
- TCDD Employees Protest New Bill 16/04/2013 Workers Protest New Law Draft TCDD was coming together Haydarpasa Train Station Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) employees, it protested the Law on the Liberalization of Parliament referred the Draft Railways. A group of approximately 50 people participated in the action organized by the Railway Employees Platform, including Turkish Transport-Sen and the Unions Union. The activists wearing the vests written on them, aşa We take care of our future, our future, gathered at Haydarpaşa Train Station and chanted slogans. The group, supported by Alper Taş, the leader of the Freedom and Solidarity Party (ÖDP), opened banners with the words per There is a strike at this workplace Özg. A group of music hal
- Romanian railway workers protest privatization (Video) 28/07/2013 Romanian railway workers protested privatization: in Romania, railway workers protested the privatization of the institution's freight transport division and poor working conditions in the capital, Bucharest. Following the privatization of the 200 millimeter, a third of the 11 thousand employees are scheduled to be laid off. Workers who reacted to this situation shouted slogans against the government during a demonstration in Victoria Square, where the government building was located. Placed banners kurtar (Prime Minister Victor) Ponta come back to our rights har, ”Railways = ruin“, Victor Save the railways Aç slogans took place. A general strike was threatened in the speeches. Only a 250 Euro salary employee 4 is a railroad worker who explains his family Sadece
- OMU Students Protest Rail System Fees in Samsun 19/10/2016 OMU Students Protested Rail System Fees in Samsun: A group of students studying at Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) demanded the cancellation of the graded price application in the rail system by delivering the 4 bin 500 signature to the authorities of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. Metropolitan Municipality, gathered in front of a group of students gathering in front of the university student Zafer Aydin, "changes made in the system and the university students and the people of Samsun is the victim. In the pocket of the 4 TL without a citizen can not go to the tram with one stop. Our demands are for.
- Bursa Nilufer City Council Women's Assembly members protested the cul women wagon-priority wagon l application 10/06/2017 Nilüfer City Council Women Council members, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Bursaray station "prevent harassment" initiated by the "women-passengers priority wagon" in order to protest the application carried out a press statement. Women's Assembly President Cevriye Coşkun Kayış, who read the press release, said: 'We women will not accept this practice, we do not. We're not gonna get on the isolation wagons. Neither in Bursa nor anywhere else! ' saying, until the end of misogynist practices, said they would continue to fight. Nilüfer Municipality Council Member Aysel Okumuş also took part in the press release held at the Nilüfer City Council. THIS DESCRIPTION: Accepting Separate Wagon Application Securing Women Uygulam
- Transportation hike of Izmir will come into agenda in October parliament 01/10/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun delayed transportation, will come to the agenda of October assembly. Although the proposal was prepared by bureaucrats in Izmir in September, although the proposal was prepared by the Mayor of Istanbul Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun delayed transportation, will come to the agenda of the October assembly. If ESHOT's bus fare hike is approved by the parliament, the companies that provide transportation to the metro, ferry boat will raise at the same rate. In the suburban line, the board of directors will issue the decision. The latest 1 2011 1,75'da hike in Izmir citykartla full public transportation in 0,90 TL, student 1,10 TL, teacher 90 TL. XNUMX in the center is the second dakika
- 5.71 Transportation Hike has been approved in Izmir 15/11/2012 November Meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir met with Adnan Oğuz Akyarlı, the first deputy chairman of the assembly. The increase in the rate of 5 expected to be transported in the third assembly of the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Meeting was accepted by majority vote. According to the new tariff, buses, subways, ferries and 5.71 with a percentage of 6.67 were transported to İZBAN. The decision of the parliamentary members of the AK Party, which was criticized by the parliament on the grounds that it was not in accordance with the law, was referred to the budget commission at the last day. The Commission approved the 5 Transportation Hike in the current session. Thus, the people of Izmir 26 starting with the new price tariff iler
- Transportation in Eskişehir 04/09/2014 Eskişehir Transportation hike against the elramvay: Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality of tram and bus transportation to a group who want to protest the hike, called "elramvay" grocery carts and walked to the town hall. A group who wanted to protest the hike in Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality's tram and bus transportation went to the city hall by taking their grocery baskets called "elramvay". Hoşnudiye neighborhood gathered at İsmet İnönü Street and a group of Student Collectives and People's Houses criticized the hike for bus and tram transportation, asking citizens to support the withdrawal of the hike. Then behind the student who got into the shopping cart they call "elramvay" Daha