Flash development related to Istanbul New Airport! : When all stages are completed, the first public transportation service to Istanbul New Airport, which will be the largest airport in the world, began today (Wednesday).
The first public transportation service to Istanbul New Airport started today (Wednesday). IETT buses with 48F will carry out 2 days between the airport and Okmeydanı and then the line will be opened
When all the stages are completed, the works will continue to provide easy access to Istanbul New Airport, which will be the largest airport in the world.
In addition to rail systems, IETT buses will also launch flights to the new airport. IETT's line 48F has already begun its trial flights between Airport-Okmeydanı. Expeditions will be arranged between 07.15-20.15 hours.
. 48F Third Airport-Okmeydanı line 05 will start to provide public transportation service as a test line from July 2017 date. The route of the line: The third Airport - Ağaçlı Junction - Kemer Road - Hasdal - Okmeydanı has been determined as Hatt.
4 WILL BE POINTS
Meanwhile, Istanbul New Airport will attract attention with its internet service to its passengers with its digital infrastructure. 4 will be located at the airport where there will be a close-up point. Internet speed will be found at 50 gbps.
Source : HABERTURK
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Flash ... Flash..Flash ... Baspinar Flood Collapsed The Railway Road (Video) 27/05/2014 Başpınarda Sel It Scratched the Railway Road: The successor of flood disaster that occurred in Gaziantep the previous day and the death of one person caused hundreds of vehicles to be damaged started to be effective in Başpınar at the following hours. Organized Industry is located in Başpınar Region, which is 10 kilometers away from Gaziantep. Due to the heavy rainfall in the Organized Industrial Zone, which is the heart of Gaziantep's economy, many businesses and factories have already flooded the flood waters. TREN YOLU ÇÖKTÜ In the Gaziantep Industrial Zone, due to heavy rainfall, the railway track collapsed and the tracks were dislodged. WORK MACHINERY STARTED STARTED Due to the sudden suppression of rain in the region of the flood and mud was interfered with the work machines I
- 3. flash development related to the airport 25/06/2014 3. flash development related to the airport: 3. Airport's Capacity 180 is Released to Million Due to the increase in Istanbul's passenger traffic, the total capacity is increased from 150 to 180 million at the third airport. 25 22.1 with the Build-Operate-Transfer model is awarded to 3 billion Euro annually. conditions began to appear in the financing of the airport. 7 3 laid foundation in June. Limak-Kolin-Cengiz-Mapa-Kalyon Joint Venture Group, which won the tender of the airport, is carrying out negotiations for financing while continuing its construction with its shareholders' equity. As far as the mother said, the 8 domestic bank is involved in the negotiations to participate in the financing, while the foreign banks and eximbank are also showing yerli
- Flash Development at Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Subway 18/07/2019 Turkey's Istanbul Airport which will provide access to the huge project, there was a flash developments about Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Metro line. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro contract, which was signed by ŞENBAY + KOLİN and 2016 € in 999.769.968,00, was taken over by CENGİZ + KALYON + KOLİN joint venture. Istanbul 3 is under construction. Airport to be built to provide transportation from the city center Gayrettepe-YHL-Halkalı 1 of the metro line. stage. M09.12.2016 Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport metro line, which was built on 11, has a length of 36km, 70.000 passenger capacity and 11 min transportation time.
- Flash! .. Flash! .. Istanbul's new metro opens today (Special News) 14/06/2013 Istanbul's new subway opens today: one of the most important transportation systems implemented on the European Side in order to solve the traffic problem of Istanbul and to provide fast comfortable service in public transportation, Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line is now at 15: 00 the passenger is moving. 21.7 km metro line, Metrokent, Başak Houses, Sites, Turgut Ozal, İkitelli Industry, Olympic, Ziya Gokalp Neighborhood, Istoc, Mahmutbey, Yeni Mahalle, Kirazli, Bagcilar, Üçyüzlü, Menderes, Esenler Bus Station consists of. With the new metro line, Istanbul residents will be able to reach Basaksehir from Esenler Otogar in 23 minutes. NEW METRO LINE FEATURES 21.7 kilometers long ... 111 thousand passengers per hour. Stations ...
- Flash development in Üçkuyular-Narlıdere subway tender 07/03/2015 Flash development in the Üçkuyular-Narlıdere subway tender: The tender for the 8.5 kilometer metro between İzmir Municipality and Üçkuyular-Narlıdere was postponed. The tender for the new metro line of 8.5 kilometers between Üçkuyular Fahrettin Altay and Narlıdere Engineering School, which was planned by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality with its own resources, was postponed. Izmir Light Rail System 4. The feasibility report and tender documents of the so-called phase of the route and the preparation of the application projects for the first 4 kilometer (5 station) of the line were canceled. The tender that the municipality previously announced as 10 in February was postponed to 17 April. The studies are two months after the decision Çalış
- Flash development in Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway 23/01/2016 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in flash development: Azerbaijan, Georgia and Baku is one of the most important transportation projects carried out jointly by Turkey and Kars-Tbilisi railway will be completed and opened by the end of this year. The project, which will perform the important task in the region, will carry 1 million passengers, 6,5 million tons cargo in the first place. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey jointly conducted by one of the most important transportation project Baku-Kars-Tbilisi railway project in the target line stated that the executive train to complete it by the end of this year. Yildirim, the Azerbaijani Railway Administration Minister Cavid Gurbanov and his delegation before the meeting with his statement, the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project Yıldırım
- Sefaköy-HalkalıFlash development in Basaksehir Havaray project 12/05/2016 Sefaköy-Halkalı- Flash development in Başakşehir Havaray project: The construction of the Havaray project, which is planned to be constructed between Sefaköy (Küçükçekmece) and Başakşehir in Istanbul, is under development. Sefaköy-Halkalı- Başakşehir Havaray Line project will be completed in 48 month. Ministry of Environment and Urbanization (MoEU) web site will be held between Sefaköy and Başakşehir Sefaköy-Halkalı- The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process of the Başakşehir Havaray Line project was announced. Sefaköy - Halkalı - Başakşehir Havaray Line will consist of approximately 15 km long parallel line and departure line. The starting point of the mentioned air line is starting from Sefaköy to Söğütlüçeşme - Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line. Halkalı By following Street and Hürriyet Boulevard ve
- Flash development in Konya Metro 14/12/2016 Konya subway flash development: AK Party Konya deputy Ziya Altunyaldiz, "Necmettin Erbakan University-YHT Station project end of the end of this month, the end of the description," he said. The ministry and contractor company officials came to Konya for the 45 kilometer Konya Metro which was completed in the previous months, and made inspections on the ring-line route with the authorities of Metropolitan and central district municipalities and the positions of the stations and the storage area were clarified. Ziya Altunyaldız, the deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Energy Commission and the AK Party deputy in Konya, said, yal I met with Mr. Celal Akın, Project Manager of Konya Metro Project. Necmettin Erbakan University-YHT Station ı
- Flash Development in Denizli-Aydın Motorway Tender 22/09/2018 Since the tender for Aydın-Denizli Motorway was inadequate, 10 was postponed to October. The highway project to be built between Aydın and Denizli has turned into a snake story. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of Highways, 18 announced that the tender to be held in September will be postponed to 10 October. It was announced that the tender for Aydın-Denizli highway, which will be built with Build-Operate-Transfer model, will be held in 24 in July. The auction was later postponed to 15 August. In the new announcement published in the official newspaper, it was announced that the Aydın-Denizli highway tender was postponed to 18 September 2018.
- Flash Development in Uzungöl Cable Car Project 09/11/2018 President Gümrükçüoğlu, explained. Uzungöl'da ropeway project will start next week announced. November meetings of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality started today, under the presidency of Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu. The meeting, which started with the announcement of Mayor Gümrükçüoğlu about the activities of the last month, continued with the questions of the members of the council. GOOD Party member Ali Sağır asked about the cable car projects by taking the floor. Mayor Gümrükçüoğlu, Uzungöl'da contractor firm receiving the cable car project will start next week, he said. Mayor Gumrukcuoglu, işlet The construction of the cable car project to be held at the Semaim Meryemana Monastery has been prepared by the operation transfer. One last Son