KalDer Ankara President Nazmi Karyağdı, "The quality of rail and municipal services will increase," he said.
Turkey, with the mission to contribute to enhancing the competitiveness and prosperity of the culture of excellence by transforming the lifestyle of its activities since 1990 years, Turkey Quality Association-lifting won two new corporate members.
KalDer Ankara Chairman Nazmi Karyağdı stated that TCDD and Çankaya Municipality joined the KalDer family and said that the quality of the railway and municipal services will increase with the works they will do with the two institutions.
. We are working closely with our public institutions, private companies and municipalities and improving our cooperation in order to improve the quality of life in our country, kurum said Karyağdı.
New Member TCDD Transportation Inc. Nazmi Karyağdı, who will carry out studies to increase the quality and productivity in railway transportation with d, gave information that they will work with Çankaya Municipality to develop and disseminate the quality in local services.
Source : I www.dunya.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kalder visited TULOMSAŞ 15/04/2013 Kalder TÜLOMSAŞı visited KalDer Eskişehir Branch Chairman Burak Erdinç and Secretary General Salih Yalçın Tülomsaş General Manager visited Hayri Avcı in his office Erdinç gave information about KalDer's activities and talked about KalDer's vision and National Quality Movement. TÜLOMSAŞ, which is a Eskişehir value within the National Quality Movement, will be proud to see. The contractor General Manager Hayri Avci, Total Quality Management philosophy of the nineties in Turkey has not yet met with KalDer when it came to the agenda in Istanbul, he said that the caldera and participated in many training. Hayri Avcı says that he cares about KalDer's vision and that he is in more dialogue with KalDer.
- 315 thousand pounds of compensation to the family of the operator who died in the construction of the bridge 22/09/2014 315 thousand pounds of compensation to the family of the operator who died in the construction of the bridge: 4 years ago worked in the bridge construction in Sakarya. contractor firm was sentenced to heavy compensation. The court decided that both companies would pay 7 thousand pounds for the relatives of the deceased worker. 315 workers in Istanbul caused the death of workers in Sakarya after workers' safety and occupational safety in the aftermath of the elevator accident.
- Xnumx Thousand TL Compensation to be paid to the family of Çaycuma Bridge 09/02/2015 The family of those who died in the Çaycuma Bridge will be paid a compensation of 630 Thousand Lira: In the Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, the 3 filed for damages related to the bridge disaster in which 15 died a year ago. In Zonguldak's Çaycuma district, 3 resulted in a suit for damages related to the bridge disaster in which 15 died a year ago. The death of 11, 4 is not found yet because of the bridge disaster previously not allowed to investigate because of the bridge Çaycuma Municipality, this time died by the Zonguldak Administrative Court 7 person's heirs were sentenced to pay a total of 630 thousand pounds. Despite the expert report on the defects and responsibilities of the bridge disaster, Çaycuma Municipality Köprü
- President Yüksel's Condolence Visit to Ersen Gül's Family 26/09/2018 Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel 8 30, who lost his life in a train-crash accident in Sarılar district in July, paid a condolence visit to his home in the Velimeşe neighborhood of Ersen Gül. 8 25, who was born in Van province, died in the spring of his life in a train crash on which we lost our lives. He visited Ersen Gul's home in Velimeşe, Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel and visited the condolences of Gül family. In the condolence visit, Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel, along with the Republican People's Party, Ergene District President, Erdinç Irel, District Administration and Women's Branches took part. Adolescents ...
- TCDD Transport Participates in Trans Caspian International Transport Association Meeting 19/01/2019 General Manager Veysi Kurt, General Director of TCDD Transport Inc. participated in TITR AŞ Trans Caspian International Transport Union General Assembly held in Azerbaijan on 17 January 2019. the scope of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line of the important sections of the form that the Trans-Caspian railway central corridor of more effective and efficient rendered in the direction of the general assembly to discuss various matters further, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line tariffs to increase Turkey-Russia transport volume of Azerbaijan-Georgia -Turkey trails covering the new tariff protocol was signed. Veysi Kurt, General Manager evaluating the board and signed protocol; "30 2017 October the company opened in transport began in the BTK line, starting from the Chinese border in Kazakhstan extending to Turkey ...
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- New Member of Railway Transportation Association TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- TCDD Participated in Transportation, Productivity and Technology Fair 09/12/2018 TCDD General Directorate of Transport participated in the Productivity and Technology Fair held at the ATO Congresium Convention and Exhibition Hall between 7-9 December. Efficiency and Vice President of the inauguration of the Productivity Technology Fair organized by the Foundation of Turkey Fuat Oktay, Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank, was attended by many representatives of institutions and companies. In his speech during the opening ceremony, Vice President Fuat Oktay stated that the developments in the world in the fields of science, industry and technology necessitate systematic planning. emphasized that it would not be possible to develop countries that can not use their resources efficiently. Iy We should place efficiency awareness in all areas of society iy The infantry is a national un
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar