Motaş Starts Summer Application in Public Transportation: In Malatya, Bus service 12 June, Trambus flights 19 will be organized according to summer list starting from June.
Due to the fact that the people of Malatya flocked to villages and gardens due to the holidays, vineyards and gardening, and the potential of the passengers, Motaş AŞ organized public transportation according to the summer list. In order not to experience the victimization, to reach the desired places more easily and smoothly, please click on the links below to get the right information.
Our bus company 12 will run according to the summer list starting from June 2017.
Click the link below for bus schedule!
Our Trambus business will operate according to the summer list from 19 June 2017
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Application of Tradesmen in Public Transportation in Antalya Begins 16/10/2017 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality in the study of public and public transportation for the benefit of a peaceful and comfortable transportation of the Master Plan Planli team built by the team, adding new lines and increasing the number of voyages in public transportation emerged that the need for a new vehicle. Then, the Metropolitan Municipality, in accordance with the proposal of experts 12 100 units, 8.5 50 units, 5.5 50 units and 200 units, including the launch of the XNUMX vehicle purchase process. However, the Antalya Chamber of Coaches and Craftsmen claimed that there was no need for new vehicles to move the people of Antalya in a peaceful and comfortable manner.
- In Kocaeli, public transport system starts! 10/01/2018 Transit system starts in public transportation. Citizens will be able to transfer from the public transportation vehicles to the tram. What will happen if the wages will change, the details are not yet clear al The municipality, which started to take measures in order to prevent urban traffic in Kocaeli, is moving to the transfer system. According to this, the public transport vehicles will not carry citizens on the tram route, citizens will transfer by tram. The transmission system will work in harmony with the bus line 65, which is located in Serdar Neighborhood. This line, which will carry passengers up to Seka Mosque, will not enter the city after leaving the tram. Serdar District Headman Umit Yilmaz from social media account Ser
- New line from Motaş to city transportation 09/09/2017 2017-2018 MOTAŞ, which has taken measures regarding the education period, is re-arranging the voyages of the areas where passenger density occurs and opens new lines according to the demands. Carrying the majority of the public transportation of Malatya, MOTAŞ is expanding its service area by opening new lines in the new period. In the statement made by the General Directorate of MOTAŞ on the subject 11 2017 2 30E a new line with the new code will be announced by specifying the new bus from the central university stop XNUMX will take one minute and MAŞTİ-Bostanbaşı-Galericiler Site-Near-Manas Houses will follow the route was expressed. MOTAŞ aims to reach the summit in public transport with new developments in the coming days, while some of the public transportation for university students MOT
- Motaş Ready for Transportation Service in New Training Season 18/09/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services (MOTAŞ) General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, in the new education-training period to take place in order to prevent any troubles by expressing the "new students in the new era will not be an agenda of transportation," he said. General Manager Tamgacı emphasized that more flights will be arranged at more frequent intervals with more vehicles than the previous education period; Uz We opened new routes to the routes that we needed and where the demands were high. We also shortened the voyages by increasing the number of vehicles with passenger density. So we've increased the number of trips. One of the busiest of these lines is the number of vehicles of the 17B Foundation University line lar
- Summer Transportation is Starting in Kocaeli 09/06/2018 The transportation service of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, TransportationPark, passes through the summer working system on some bus lines and Akçaray tram line. 11 According to the summer period system to be passed as of June, the line numbers are arranged at the time of the bus lines. The timetable will be updated from 10 June Sunday at www.kocaeli.bel.tr/tr/main/hatlar. THE NIGHT 1 Akçaray Tram, frequently used and appreciated by the loverists, was changed during the summer. According to the summer hours application Akçaray 06: 10 from the bus station 01: 00 will continue to run between the hours. From Sekapark in the morning with 06: 30 ark
- Kocaeli sea transportation 2017 summer time schedule starts 13/05/2017 Kocaeli sea transportation 2017 summer timetable is started: 2017 May 15 starts on Monday at the summer time of 2017 by the Maritime Transportation Directorate of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. In addition to the additional voyages, a total of 8 flights will be made to the daily 95 port in Kocaeli sea transportation. TWO ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS Due to the fact that the working hours did not change and the summer and winter time arrangements were not made nationwide, fixed tariff was applied during 2 season. Sea transportation tariffs were not changed and additional flights were required for the summer season. In this context 15 May 2017 as of Karamürsel - Değirmendere - Bu
- 2018 Summer Travel Tariff starts in Kocaeli Sea Transportation 11/06/2018 2018 June 18 starts on the 2018 summer timetable of the Maritime Transportation Directorate of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department on Monday. In addition to the additional voyages, a total of 8 flights will be made to the daily 99 port in Kocaeli sea transportation. TWO ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS Due to the fact that the working hours did not change and the summer and winter time arrangements were not made nationwide, fixed tariff was applied throughout the season. Sea transportation tariffs were not changed and additional flights were required for the summer season. In this context, two additional flights to Karamürsel - İzmit and Değirmendere - İzmit and Karamürsel - Hereke by 18 June 2018
- Diyarkart Implementation in Public Transport Begins 26/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 196 municipality serving in public transportation area, 100 private public bus and 376 minibus including total 672 vehicles in the same pool is launched by the application of Diyarkart. Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry with Diyarkart Turkey Card to be used in place of citizens in different cities can benefit from public transport. In case of filling in certain limits, a new card-based application will be implemented in districts outside the city center. The new system, which is more secure and suitable for disabled people, will be implemented in 31 March 2018. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality is better at following international developments esi
- In Samsun, Samulaş goes into summer tariff application 09/06/2013 In Samsun, Samulaş goes to summer tariff application. In Samsun, Samulaş 2013 will be on summer schedule. the tariff details. Providing information about the changes made with the summer tariff General Manager Üner, the last movement of the trams in the rail system 23.30'dan 23.45'e taken said. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality transport company Samulaş AŞ, considering the number of passengers will change in the summer, announced that the summer schedule. Samulaş General Manager Akın Üner stated that there will be seasonal changes in the travel requests due to the closure of the schools, the upcoming Ramadan month and the increasing temperatures and said that the summer tariff will be implemented as of June from 15. General…
- Daylight saving time for buses started in Sakarya 13/06/2017 Daylight-saving application started on the buses in Sakarya: Transportation Department Head Fatih Pistil, who explained that summer time started in public transportation, da Municipality bus with 4, 19 / K, 21 / A, 21 / B, 22 / A, 22 / B and 26 Daylight saving time has started in our lines. Information about our modified lines can be accessed from the official website of the Metropolitan Municipality (www.sakarya.bel.tr) or from the SAKUS mobile application. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Head Fatih Pistil, public transportation began in summer time announced. Pistil, lam 12 As of today (Monday) June, daylight saving time has started on 4, 19 / K, 21 / A, 21 / B, 22 / A, 22 / B and 26 city bus lines. Pist