President Karaosmanoğlu participated in the test drives of Akçaray: Union of Turkish World Municipalities (TDBB) and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, 17 participated in the final tests before the Akçaray expeditions which will start on Saturday of June. In Akçaray, where the citizen is very satisfied and comfortable, service quality is remarkable. President Karaosmanoğlu Akçaray'da, Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Assoc. Tahir Büyükakın, Deputy Secretary General Gökmen Mengüç, Transportation Park General Manager Yasin Özlü and technical staff accompanied.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Local Tram Launches Specially Prepared 2 Kilometers 30/05/2012 Mayor Recep Altepe, as well as local Tram Project Director Taha Aydin attended the meeting, the local tram 30 years of life tests have passed all tests, including successfully voicing President Altepe, the last test will start in the coming days he said. For the driving tests, the transport and public transportation company Burulaş'in field, which expresses the formation of the 2 kilometer President Altepe, "Test drive a month later we aim to complete. Following these tests will be completed the production of the first Turkish vehicle in accordance with world standards will be completed. wagons, ...
- Halic Metro starts dynamic test drive 04/02/2014 Haliç Metro starts its dynamic test drive: 15 Test starts on Haliç Metro Pass Bridge, which is planned to be opened in February. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the statement, on the Anatolian and European side of the Istanbul Metro and Marmaray's 2 side will bring together and planned to be opened on February 15 XVIX Halic Metro Transition Bridge, said that the dynamic test drive will begin. Signal tests will be held, 2014 between February 3 February 13 date, Şişhane-Hacıosman hours of train service on Metro Line 2014: 23 in stating that ended, "In this context 30 February 3 February 13 between Metro services on weekdays and Saturdays 2014-06.00 and Market X
- First national electric locomotive has started test drive 07/07/2015 The first national electric locomotive started its test drive: TUBITAK, which has recently signed important projects, has taken important steps for the national electric locomotive. The national electric locomotive began testing. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık shared the news on his social network account. The national electric locomotive developed under the partnership of TÜBİTAK and the Ministry of Transportation will cost 1 megawatts and a set train will cost around 40 million Euros. The project, which has been developed for 3 years, is expected to end in November and then start locomotive production. National locomotive project is also aimed at export. Thus, in the sector Bö
- İpekböceği Trams Start Test Drive in Bursa 06/10/2015 İpekböceği Trams Started Test Drives in Bursa: At the end of the T2 light rail line, which was built to expand the city transportation network in Bursa, the trams reached the tramways. For the first time, the first two of the 12 tram orders given to Durmazlar company started their test drive. Recently, in Bursa, the rail system lines are given great importance in order to bring the city transportation to better standards. As a result, the new T2 line, along with the transportation rail, has reached the terminal. It will also be used to serve the newly purchased silkworm trams. T2 city light rail line 10,2 km length and TX
- Test Drive in China's Nanning City Metro 26/01/2016 Test Drive in China's Nanning City Metro was launched: The metro line in Nanning, China, was recently completed following the final checks. 20 From January the Nanning Metro 1. Passenger transport test was started in the line. Nanning City 1. The line contains 10,4 km long and 10 units. The line is expected to be in service by the end of June following the end of test runs. The construction of the line was started in 2011. Type B trains, even in 2014, were ordered from CSR Zhuzhou. The maximum speed of Type B trains ordered with 870 million yuan (122,3 million Euro) is 80 N
- EVO1 Trams in the Czech Republic 11/02/2016 In the Czech Republic, EVO1 Trolley Carried the Test Drive: Trams to be used in the transportation network of the Czech Republic's Prague city started test drives. The EVO1 Trams, which are completely produced locally, are the 5,6 and 7 trams of the Prague city tram line. The test runs on the lines. The test drive 1 started as of February and will continue until next August. All indigenous EVO1 trams were manufactured at the factory in Hostivar in Prague. Trams produced jointly by DP Praha, Pragoimex, Krnovske Opravarny a Strojiry and VKV Praha were introduced last June and aha
- Test Drive in Kochi Metro in India 07/03/2016 Test Drive started in Kochi Metro in India: In Kochi, a port city in southwest India, tests were started on the new metro line. 27 The test drive in 10 km / h speed was completed during the test run in February. The results were evaluated by Delhi Metro Rail Corp. after technical test. The next test will be done in the next few days. The line, which is planned to enter the service of passengers completely this year, contains 1 km length and 25,6 units. Aluva and Petta are interconnected and even 22 passengers are expected to be transported per hour. For line…
- DEMO Set Train Test Trip On Zonguldak-Karabuk Line 11/03/2016 DEMO Set Train Test Trip on Zonguldak-Karabuk Line: DEMO SET Train, which will conduct passenger transportation in the renewed Zonguldak-Karabük line, has started its test drive. It is. During the test runs of DEMO, which will last for a week, the shears between Zonguldak and Karabük are checked to ensure that the level crossing and signaling lamps are not illuminated. While all the shortcomings in the railway line are reviewed in detail, according to the results of the test drive, it will be decided whether the railway line will be opened as soon as possible or not to open DEMO SET.
- North China's First Rail-less Tram Begins Test Drive 25/02/2019 North China's first tram-looking trolley vehicle, equipped with driverless road technology, began its test journey in the city of Harbin. Trolley 30 is able to speed up to 70 meters long and hourly. Compared to its older types, this trolley is more environmentally friendly and has invisible rails by producing less gas emissions and is more suitable for traffic and has a high carrying capacity. The vehicle is first of all subjected to a series of tests to see if it can cope with the road conditions that prevail in the winter conditions prevailing in Harbin, including the frozen icy road and the low temperature conditions don
- Test drive of 6 tramway vehicle in Akçaray 22/05/2017 Akçaray 6 tram car test drives are being carried out: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's city transportation will bring comfort to the Akçaray Project brought to Kocaeli 6 tram car test drive is done. Akçaray's rail, electric and vehicle checks will be carried out after the test drive in the coming days will be provided. LAST RELAYS ARE MADE Test runs, starting from Intercity Bus Terminal to Rafet Karacan Boulevard East Barracks Park area. The test runs are carried out by moving the trolley vehicles one after the other with the 5 minute breaks. The test runs are carried out to make the trolley cars serve smoothly. DOUBLE WAY Ç