Apaydın, Adana-Mersin High Speed Train Line Investigated: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın9 June 2017 examined the ongoing Adana-Mersin High Speed Train on Friday.
Assistant General Managers, Heads of Departments and TCDD 6. Apaydın, who went to Adana with a scheduled passenger train from Mersin together with the Regional Manager, received information from the authorities about the overpass / overpasses and other works carried out within the scope of the project.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Apaydın, Konya-Adana-Malatya Railway Line examined 04/06/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ismail Caglar, Murat Kavak and other officials together with the Konya YHT Gar and Konya-Karaman-Adana-Kahramanmaras-Malatya line examined the work on the spot. Osmaniye, Incirlik, Toprakkale and Narl Stations Apaydin, 32 km 15 km shortening the railway line will be shortened the Nurdag Tunnel found in the inspections. Apaydın, Konya-Adana-Malatya after the inspections, Adana and Malatya, participated in the iftar program. Apaydin consulted with the staff after the program.
- İsa Apaydın Bursa-Bilecik High-Speed Train Line examined 30/05/2017 İsa Apaydın Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Rail Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın16-18 May 2017 visited some gar, tunnel, logistics center and railway construction sites. Apaydın 16 May 2017 received information from the authorities on Tuesday by inspecting the tunnel works on the ongoing Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Line. 17 May 2017 carried out inspections and inspections on the ongoing construction of Kars Gar, Kars Logistics Center, Kars border line. 18 May 2017 examined the Erzurum Logistics Center on Thursday and received information from the authorities.
- Apaydın examined Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Train Line 12/06/2017 Apaydın, Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Train Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın9 June 2017 carried out investigations on the Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Railway Line, which is continuing on Friday. Assistant General Managers, Special Clerk Manager, Assistant Manager, Press and Public Relations Consultant, Heads of Departments and TCDD 6. Apaydın, who conducted inspections with the Regional Director, examined the underpass / overpasses, the splitting / tunneling and other works on the length of the line. Apaydın, who received information from the Department Heads, Regional Manager and contractor company authorities about the progress of the construction, will provide a fast rail connection between Central Anatolia and Mersin Port and Adana iler
- Apaydın Examined the Banaz-Eşme High Speed Line 15/06/2017 Apaydın, Banaz-Eşme High Speed Train Line: TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınOn Tuesday, 13.06.2017 reviewed the high-speed train line between Banaz and Esme, which is currently under construction. Deputy General Manager İsmail Hakkı Murtazaoğlu, Head of Department, Head of Department and TCDD 3. Regional Director, Selim Koçbay with the passing of the wife, Apaydın, where the site was examined. Later, Apaydın, who took the briefing on the construction site of the 2 and 3 line between Menemen and Manisa, received information about other works and the progress of the works. OK, then TCDD 3. Urla Education and Recreation by Regional Directorate Bölge
- Apaydın examined the Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Line 09/08/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, Konya-Karaman High-Speed Railway line studies in the construction work. Apaydın went to the Railway Construction Site and Substation in Çumra and received information from the contractor company authorities. Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project Within the scope of the project; 102 km / h speed, double-track, signal and are constructed electrically.