8 is a thousand kilometer speed train line: so far 1.213 kilometers YHT line is completed. The construction of the 3 thousand kilometer YHT and HT line continues. 5 bin for 277 mileage and project work done
Turkey's side of a four-speed train (HT) and High Speed Train (YHT) line connects with the Ministry of Transport, gave impetus to new projects. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan said, “Construction of a thousand 213 kilometers of YHT line has been completed so far. The construction of the 3 thousand kilometer YHT and HT line continues. In addition, we are continuing the survey and project studies of 5 kilometers of YHT and HT lines. ”
IRON ROAD, LAND ROAD
Minister Arslan pointed out that the work on railways has gained great momentum in the last 14 years and pointed out that the investment in railways infrastructure has passed the investment in roads. Underlining that 11,3 billion lira has been allocated to railways this year, Arslan said, "We are making our investments for the fast and high-speed train infrastructure of our country."
PLAN BY GEOGRAPHY
Arslan said, “We make high-speed train networks that allow over 250 kilometers per hour where the slope is appropriate. In unsuitable places, we plan according to the speed of 200 kilometers per hour. Currently, 3 thousand kilometers of high-speed train and high-speed train line work continues. ” According to Arslan's information, projects will be completed at the end of this year on 5 of the planned 277-kilometer line.
- Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Uşak-Manisa-İzmir YHT line is expected to be completed in 2019.
- With the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku project, the construction phase continues on the Ankara-Kırıkkale-Yozgat-Sivas YHT line, which is one of the most important rings of the continuous railway project from China to England. The goal is to complete by the end of 2018.
- 405 to reduce the distance between Ankara and Sivas YHT project was completed 75 completion. Contracts for superstructure and signaling continue.
- Bursa-Bilecek, Konya-Karaman-Niğde / Ulukışla and Mersin-Adana-Osmaniye-Gaziantep High-Speed Train lines are under construction.
- The Gebze-Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge YHT line, which is one kilometer in length, is planned to be included in the investment program as it is a project to support the Asian-European railway traffic.
p style = "text-align: right;"> Source: www.turkiyegazetesi.com.t is