People crossing the tram in Samsun on the way to the tangents of the tragedy: the road to the tram in Samsun, no accidents are no longer the kind. People come and go on the thin line between life and death.
10 October in Samsun, the locomotive city of the Black Sea. Reflected on the security cameras on the tram line, the images revealed the carelessness and carelessness of the people who came to the nose every other time.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- People living in trains 19/01/2017 There is such a settlement in Calcutta, India that one cannot easily grasp the situation. The photographer Debosmita Das, who signed the series ti Life and Lines Kalk, realized this settlement years ago. The neighborhood is an active railway, where trains run at intervals of ten to twenty minutes. Families who live here can cook their food next to the rails. Although there are no official data, no one has ever been killed in a train crash, but several people are said to be injured and returned from the dead. A similar situation is taking place in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. Here the train runs through the middle of the street. The people who live here train the train again after passing Burada
- First Passenger Train Guide Will Work to Intend to Train! ... People Will Test Object 20/12/2018 The Union of Turkish Union of Engineers and Architects - Provincial Transport Employees Union and the Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects to share the process after the accident and inform the public about the accident that occurred as a result of the collision of the high-speed train with the High Speed Train and Ankara-Marşandiz Station. Co-ordination Committee (20 December 2018) held a joint press conference at 11.00. The press release read by Ahmet EROĞLU, member of the BTS Central Executive Board, follows; "13 December 2018 in the tragedy of the Ankara-Konya high-speed train that runs on the same line as the guide train collided,"
- Death tangent passed while taking pictures on train tracks 09/02/2013 Death was tangent when taking pictures on the train tracks 20-year-old Chinese girl student Xiao Li wanted to take a photograph of her on the train tracks as her hair waved in the wind. A GREAT MIRACLE WAS REQUIRED, of course, did not think that a train would be driven by a train that was about 150 miles. The train that hit the young girl only caused her left shoulder to come off and Xiao miraculously escaped death. Xiao Li explained in his police statement that he had decided to take photos only in closed areas. Source: www.haberturk.com
- The first step was taken for the train project to pass through Boluya tangent 19/09/2013 The first step was taken for the train project, which will be tangent to Boluya. The EIA process was initiated by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. Within the scope of the process, those who would like to examine the Environmental Impact Assessment Report will be able to examine the report from the date of the announcement in the Ministry center or in the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization of Sakarya Province and deliver their views to the Ministry and the Governorship about the project within the schedule. On the Ankara Sincan-Çayırhan-İstanbul Railway Ankara Kocaeli Section ır Project “
- Fast train will pass tangential to Antalya 22/10/2013 Fast train will be tangent to Antalya: Ak Parti Antalya deputy Sadik Badak criticized the rapid train contradiction of the Metropolitan Municipality and the past 40 of the zoning plan, and said, "According to the proposal of the Metropolitan Municipality, the fast train will be tangent to Antalya." AK Party Antalya deputy Sadık Badak 50 years of life in the center of Muratpasa and Kalekapisi Antalya-Port-Aksu and Lara-Organized Industry has spent between the 25 5 year-long 50 has found the opportunity to review the metropolitan city near the XNUMX. In recent years in Antalya, the city traffic problem, unexplained boulevards, distorted planning, over-concentrated neighborhoods from the public, public officials and muhtars Antalya