Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' Received: Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' gave. The award was presented to the Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Enver Yılmaz by Erol Yanar, the Head of Strategy Development Department of the Ministry of Transportation. Mayor Yılmaz visited the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair.
Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments was awarded. The award given by Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, which has brought Turkish transportation sector together under the same roof, was presented to the Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Enver Yılmaz by the Ministry of Transport and Strategy Development Department and Erol Yanar, the President of Smart Transport Systems Association. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality has received awards for its visionary and sustainable works on transportation despite its limited resources, geographical conditions of the region and the new metropolitan municipality.
Army Mayor Enver Yilmaz, 24-26 May 2017 and then visited the Istanbul Expo Center and 30 200 XNUMX this year in the participant participates in the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair visited the stands.
Intertraffic Istanbul, 90 from more than 6.000 to be waiting for more than raf
Intertraffic Istanbul 24, organized by the organizer Rai Amsterdam and UBM NTSR at 26-2017 May 9 at Istanbul Fair Center. More than 30 participants from 200 participated in the International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Parking Systems Fair. More than 90 visitors from 6.000 countries such as Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Russia and Turkic Republics participated in the fair.
In the Intertraffic Istanbul, where the Turkish Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Highways, General Directorate of Security, Gendarmerie, Special Administrations, Municipalities, Contractors, Project and Consultancy Companies and all manufacturers operating in the field of transportation are present both as exhibitors and visitors. latest products, services and projects on transportation systems, traffic safety, traffic management and planning, parking systems, transportation infrastructure systems were introduced.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality increases transportation investments in 2011 by lar 22 İzmir 12/01/2012 Metropolitan and its affiliated companies have made an investment in 727 million 857 thousand pounds in Izmir last year. Thus, in the last 8 year, the investment sum was based on the limit of 4 billion pounds. In the 2011 year we have left behind, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has completed dozens of new projects from urban transformation to new highway floors, from treatment facilities to new recreation areas, and completed and completed numerous projects. During the same period, many projects were realized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Eshot and İZSU together with 2011 727 million 857 thousand TL içinde
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tram Lines Project-Karsiyaka tram line project has been approved by Infrastructure Investments General Directorate 13/04/2012 New developments on the vay Karşıyaka and Buca Tram Line Projects İzmir to be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project and feasibility reports of the Karşıyaka tram line were approved by the Infrastructure Investments Directorate. The officials we met at this stage stated that project construction and feasibility reports would be submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval. After receiving the necessary approvals, tender announcements will be made within 2012 year and the proposals will be requested from the companies. Authorities, Buca Tram line, the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments made by the negotiations about the ongoing are recorded. As it is known, it was approved by the EIA report regarding the tram lines in question. Bil
- Bursa Cable Car European Steel Structure Award Candidate 11/09/2017 In the category of National Steel Construction Awards, the Bursa Kadıyayla Cable Car Station project, which was awarded with an unanimous prize in partnership with Robert College Murat Karamancı Student Center and Vodafone Arena, qualified to participate in the European Steel Structure Awards competition. The competition, which is attended by a large number of steel construction projects throughout Europe, will be determined by the popular vote on social media. Those who want to support Bursa in the competition in which the best steel construction application will be determined in Europe can use their votes at www.facebook.com. Turkish Steel Construction Association (TUCSA) is the biennial JNI of the National Steel Construction Awards 2016, which is organized every two years by the Turkish Steel Association.
- '2017 Year's Structure Award' from Korea to Eurasia Tunnel 12/07/2017 The Eurasia Tunnel, connecting the continents of Asia and Europe with the two-story highway tunnel passing under the sea floor, was announced to receive an international award. The tunnel, which was shown to be one of the most important alternatives in terms of fast, comfortable and safe transportation in Istanbul, was chosen as the structure of the 2017 year by Korean engineers. The Korean Society of Civil Engineers (KSCE) awarded the Eurasian Tunnel to the 2017 'Building Structure of the Year' award in the 'Golden Category'. 8.International Award The 2017 Building Award of the Year, the eighth international award given to the Eurasian Tunnel since the financing and construction phase, and other awards X
- Goodyear Company Received Europe's Best Employer Award 25/03/2014 The Goodyear Company is honored with the Best European Business Award: Goodyear Company's policies and practices in the field of Human Resources across Europe have been awarded by the Top Employers Institute. In the field of human resources (HR), Goodyear obtained the best employer certification in the country, including Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain and the UK. The Top Employers Institute determines the world's best human resources policies and practices. Goodyear Company, one of the world's leading tire manufacturers, was once again recognized as the “Best Employer of Europe ünlü award by the famous Top Employers Institute. Dün
- Ordu Mayor Yilmaz 200 Km Asphalt Gospel Verdi 15/04/2014 Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Yilmaz 200 Km Asphalt Gospel Verdi: Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, Metropolitan Municipality, this year, the remote neighborhoods, especially 200 km will do hot asphalt work, he said. Yilmaz district of Gölköy District meet with the citizens and residents of the neighborhood was met by the Yilmaz, thanked the people of the neighborhood for their support in the elections. Tır You have honored us in this election period, de said Yilmaz. I promise you as the Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality. No vehicles in places that turn into the neighborhood of Damarlı and other towns Dam
- The Council of State decided to stop the Council of State for the cable car which was opened last year. 06/09/2012 The Council of State announced last year that the Council of State decided to stop the cable car, which cost 13 million TL. The 500 2 350 21 13 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX meters from the tourist centers of the city's sea level between the city center and the XNUMX cabins cost XNUMX million TL cost of the cable car in Adapark, the second leg of the cable car, located in the protection area of the Yali Mosque ' The decision of the Council of State to stop being close to the very beauty of the city and the decision was taken by the Council of State. Seyit Torun Army Mayor made a statement on the subject, said the decision was found biased. President…
- 2019 of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 15 Budget 29/11/2018 2019 budget of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality was accepted as 5 billion 995 million pounds. More than 10 of the Metropolitan budget, which grew by a percentage of 39 compared to the previous year, was invested. Following the three-day marathon in Parliament, the total cost of the city's local government in the 2019 year, along with the IZSU and ESHOT budgets, was officially recognized as 9 billion 542 million TL. 2019 Financial Year Budget of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality was accepted in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. 5 billion 995 million TL part of 39 billion 2 billion 359 billion XNUMX million of the budget of more than XNUMX million TL divided into parts. Thus in the Assembly te
- Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Records One Week Asphalt Poured 25/07/2014 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality One-Week Record Asphalt Poured: 2014 year investment program continues without interruption Army Metropolitan Municipality, the last 1 week made hot asphalt work on the 23.5 km. President Enver Yilmaz, Army Metropolitan Municipality for his work with his team and equipment, "the army is not just a center anymore. We have promised to serve every point of the Army as the Metropolitan Municipality. Our people see that every promise is fulfilled," he said. President Enver Yılmaz stated that they focused primarily on road and water works in every corner of the Army and the çalış
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System II Stage Project The metropolitan area will be updated again with the Metropolitan Law. 14/03/2013 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Phase II Project The metropolitan area will be updated again by the Metropolitan Municipality and will be carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality; Preparations for "Light Rail System (Phase II) Project" are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, studies are underway to develop the existing light rail system and to update the transportation master plan regarding the extension of the line. Authorities stating that the studies related to the transportation master plan are underway, and they have reviewed the studies due to the new Metropolitan Law and noted that new evaluations and traffic flow will be made. These studies Bu
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System II Stage Project The metropolitan area will be updated again with the Metropolitan Law. 18/03/2013 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Phase II Project The metropolitan area will be updated again by the Metropolitan Municipality and will be carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality; Preparations for "Light Rail System (Phase II) Project" are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, studies are underway to develop the existing light rail system and to update the transportation master plan regarding the extension of the line. Authorities stating that the studies related to the transportation master plan are underway, and they have reviewed the studies due to the new Metropolitan Law and noted that new evaluations and traffic flow will be made. These studies Bu
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transfers to 70 of investment budget 02/01/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transferred to the investment budget 70 percent of the metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe Bursa, "2012 billion in Bursa 1 invested in TL" said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, 'accessible city' in Bursa with the target of this period, the budget 70 transfer to close to the transportation said. BursaRay Görükle Line, although the contract was made in the past period, reminding that they managed to change the project President Altepe, "this change next to the line of Görmek labor line in Bursa, we have brought to. reached the kilometer. " said. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, made statements about the investments to be made in 2012 28/12/2011 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, made statements about the investments to be made in 2012. Investments in 2012 year, the municipality has a balanced financing structure, as a result of this high credibility indicating that Kocaoglu, strong financial structure and high credibility is the biggest advantage for new investments, he said. The construction of Ege University - Evka 3 and Üçyol - Üçkuyular metro lines will be commissioned in 2012, new highway sub-overpasses will be built, new exhibition center will be completed quickly. will be built and inşa
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality announces 3 ship (Photo Gallery) 17/10/2016 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality launched the 3 ship again: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which strengthened the sea fleet with modern, comfortable, fast and environment-friendly ships, took the new cruise ships Vahap Özaltay and Metin Oktay with the Kubilay car ship next time. Speaking at the ceremony, Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu urged the residents of Izmir to use the sea route in urban transportation. In order to increase the share of maritime transportation in public transportation and to renew the existing fleet with modern, environmentalist and disabled vessels, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the m Sea Transportation Development Project amacıyla, participated in the fleet. Üçkuyular Steamboat k
- Adana Metropolitan Municipality receives 15 bus from TEMSA 11/04/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality bought 15 bus from TEMSA: Speaking at TEMSA bus reception ceremony, President Sözlü stated that they have purchased for more peaceful and comfortable transportation of city people. MORE PEACE AND COMFORTABLE TRANSPORTATION Adana Büyükşehir Belediyesi, 15 units from TEMSA to strengthen the transportation network bus reception. Speaking in the bus President President Oral, Adanalıların more comfortable and peaceful travel in public transportation said he cares. Büyük WE ARE USING THE RESOURCES OF THE CITY ız President Sözlü stated that the gates of Adana are open to the investors and said “As the Adana Metropolitan Municipality, we always open our doors to the investors coming from outside.
- Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality bought 6 public bus (Photo Gallery) 22/10/2014 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality bought 6 public bus: 6 public bus from Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality will soon start serving. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department undertook 6 bus service. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoc examined the buses in front of the service building of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaras, said that the buses will be put into service immediately. Chairman Erkoç said: led As the Metropolitan Municipality, we have added six more buses to our transportation fleet. Our 12 meters long buses have the capacity to carry around 102 people and we have received them to provide emergency service. More transportation in Kahramanmaraş Kahraman
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Received the Tender for the Historical Electricity Factory 16/04/2019 The most important step was taken by Tunç Soyer, the Mayor of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, to reveal the historical Electricity Factory. Grand Plaza AS participated in the sales tender held in Ankara by the Privatization Administration on behalf of the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Buğra Gökçe and Grand Plaza A.Ş General Manager Hasan İkat Büyükşehir took part in the tender. Only the tender attended by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir results in the 15 minutes, the parties are 35 million TL. agreed Following the evaluation of the tender commission, a sales contract will be signed between the Privatization Administration and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality.
- Bolaman - Ordu - Piraziz Road BSK and Ordu Provincial Roads and BSK tender bids gathered 02/04/2014 KGM 7. Region Bolaman - Ordu - Piraziz Road BSK and Ordu Provincial Roads and BSK tender bids were collected in the highways 7. Regional Directorate, "Bolaman-Ordu-Piraziz Road Bituminous Hot Mixture (BSK) repair of the construction of the Army Provincial Roads and City Transit BSK construction work" tender proposals were held on the 24 March 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; and the bids (¨) were determined as follows: 12.814.800,88. Akten Construction 1 10.993.725. Trust Construction 2 11.644.800. Hızır Construction 3 14.277.114. Özka Construction 4 14.573.413. Dörtyol Construction 5 Ref.:ör
- Ordu Teleferik | Army's 40 annual dream cable car 9 to be opened in June with the participation of Kılıçdaroğlu 07/06/2012 Ordu Teleferik: Republican People's Party (CHP) Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu'nun 9 June Saturday will arrive in Ordu and the municipality by Boztepe to facilitate access to the cableway that was set up was announced. Army Mayor Seyit Torun, 2350 meter line length of the ropeway, the official opening will be held in June 9. President Torun stressed that the cable car was the Army's 40 annual dream and said: UM We will live a happiness together. 1970, which has been on the agenda of the Army for a long time and we have been dreaming for years, has been discussed since 9. We also completed the landscaping of the ropeway bottom and lem
- The Metropolitan Municipality Council discussed the cable car which was planned to ease transportation in Ankara. 10/08/2012 Metropolitan Municipality Council also discussed the ropeways planned for Ankara's transportation. With the majority of votes, the Zoning and Public Works Commission Report and the stations of Şentepe-Yenimahalle and Siteler-Karapürçek ropeway lines and the stations were processed on 1 / 1000 and 1 / 5000 plans. According to the report, Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line route; Pazar Caddesi, Ragıp Tüzün Street, Suadiye Street, Television Street, Piri Street, Seval Street and Değirmen Street, Siteler-Karapürçek cable car line; Turgut Özal Boulevard, Taşdelen Street, 871 / 5 Street, Şehit Gazeteci Hasan Tahsin Street, 1225. Street, 882. Street and Karapürçek Street was planned to pass. Source: www.haberler.com
- The Metropolitan Municipality Council discussed the cable car which was planned to ease transportation in Ankara. 10/08/2012 Metropolitan Municipality Council also discussed the ropeways planned for Ankara's transportation. With the report of Zoning and Public Works Commission which was accepted by majority vote, the stations of Şentepe-Yenimahalle and Siteler-Karapürçek ropeway lines and stations were processed with plans 1 / 1000 and 1 / 5000. According to the report, Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line route; Pazar Caddesi, Ragıp Tüzün Street, Suadiye Street, Television Street, Piri Street, Seval Street and Değirmen Street, Siteler-Karapürçek cable car line; Turgut Özal Boulevard, Taşdelen Street, 871 / 5 Street, Şehit Gazeteci Hasan Tahsin Street, 1225. Street, 882. Street and Karapürçek Street was planned to pass. Source: www.haberler.com
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 investment program 28/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. Please click here for more information. http://www.yatirimlar.com/
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 investment program 30/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. The project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development to be included in the 2013 investment program, indicating that the tender can be announced in the first half of 2013 after the necessary approvals have been received. The length of Kurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway, which will be financed from own funds, was determined as 146 km. The realization of the project will contribute greatly to the economy of Siirt and the region. (SB) Source: Investments
- Governor Held, Investments on Highways Investigated 23/07/2014 Vali Tutulmaz, Highways Investments on the table: Siirt Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz under the presidency of the ongoing construction of the road within the organization of highways in the road with a broad evaluation was laid on the table. In addition to the Governor Tutulmaz meeting held in the meeting hall of the Governor, as well as the Regional Director of Highways 9, Şamil Gülen, highway authorities and Siirt 94. Branch Manager Umut Esat Güloğlu attended. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz, who stated that the reason why the investments of highways could not be completed for a long time was due to strategic errors, argued that positive discrimination should be made to Siirt, who is the victim of highways investments. Governor's construction, the ongoing ongoing Siirt ring road, Siirt-Kurtalan between the 6 kilometers of the divided road T
- Gaziantep Metropolitan Success in Budget Management 03/01/2019 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, planning the 2018 Fiscal Year Budget as 1 billion 550 million TL, has implemented a budget management that will set an example for all other municipalities with the ratio of% 93 in income and expense balance. Realizing a large number of mega projects in the area of housing, water and transportation, the Metropolitan has secured its budget. Forming a well-balanced budget for the service that the 1027 project goes on, Mayor Fatma Şahin said, Şahin I don't have the money to waste, ş he invested on the one hand, and on the other hand directed the budget. BÜYÜKŞEHİR WAS THE BEST MUNICIPAL MUSEUM OF THE FUNDS An extra,