Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions.
A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured.
While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced.
Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours.
Great damage to the railway, the crane of the day-long train tried to lift the wagons of the train. Authorities, which will perform the train to Dortmund Central Railway Station, the citizens warned to check the current train hours from the website.
There was no explanation as to why the accident occurred during the investigation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- High-speed train from ICE in Stuttgart, Germany 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- Suburban train derailed in Berlin, Germany 22/08/2012 As a result of derailment of a commuter train in Berlin, Germany, at least 5 was injured. Berlin police, Schulzendorf station "S 25" on the way to the suburban train near Tegel airport, yet for some unknown reason, derailed completely. The fire brigade reported that 5 and 10 were injured during the incident, according to preliminary reports. Source: www.haberler.com
- India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded 30/03/2017 India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded: Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur - Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur-Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. According to information obtained, the 8 wagon of Mahakoshal Express derailed by derailment. The accident happened around local time with 2.00. It is not yet known why the train derailed. Indian Railways spokesman Anil Saxena said in a statement he derailed in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh province. According to Singh, where the accident occurred, the rails were broken and '
- German ICE High Speed Train At Frankfurt Airport (Video) 23/12/2012 When you arrive at the Frankfurt airport you can continue your journey by rail. This is available at the Frankfurt airport since 1999. Frankfurt Airport has a nice and clean station along the Cologne-Frankfurt line. Until now, Intercity Express trains were in service at this station. But now the German ICE High Speed Train has begun to exchange passengers from Frankfurt Airport. This situation has many advantages for passengers. Source: Raillynews
- Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old 27/05/2016 Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old: High speed train (ICE) 25 years old. The first trips were made by 25 on 29-1991 May 5. Thus, the high-speed train period in Germany started with the trains of German Railways called Inter City Express. King of railways Every German knows ICE (Inter City Express). The ICE brand of German Railways has reached the 100 reputation level. The flagship of the company's high-speed trains. Although ICE contributes to the annual turnover between 8 and 10, the company's reputation is of great benefit. Introducing the latest model ICE 3 N
- Germany's New Fast Train ICE 4 Introduced 17/09/2016 Germany's new high-speed train ICE 4 was introduced: the German railway company, Deutsche Bahn, introduced the latest model of the high-speed train ICE. The new trains will not go 330, but the 250 will go faster. One of the world's leading rail companies, Deutsche Bahn, 4. generation ICE introduced the high speed trains. 3. The latest trains can reach 330 km, while the last trains can reach 250 km. It was stated that the new trains will be slower but safer and more comfortable than before. While all passengers can benefit from free internet on the trains, they will have more advantages for bicycles and disabled people. 830 passenger capacity X
- German ICE Trains Pancras Station (Video) 22/12/2012 For the first time a train of Eurostar enters London St.Pancras station. German ICE Trains started to organize flights with their trains to England via the Channel Tunnel. Maybe now, thanks to the competition on this line, you can reach cheaper prices and get better service with more European - UK connection ... Source: Raillynews
- ICE has gone 25 miles between wagons 02/10/2017 A passenger who puts his luggage on a high-speed train in Germany suddenly climbed into a wagon when the doors closed. gone. An interesting event took place in Bielefeld, Germany. The passenger, who put his luggage in the ICE, panicked when the doors suddenly closed and the train moved. Instead of informing the authorities and picking up their baggage at the next station, they suddenly climbed on the train and traveled on a full 25 km train. ICE at a speed of up to 25 km 350: 6 in the waters of this dangerous journey, the trains in the train with the attention of other passengers ended without loss of life. When the other passengers informed the mechanic on the subject, Diğer
- High speed train derailed in Japan 03/03/2013 In Japan, the high-speed train derailed and the high-speed train carrying the 130 in the north of Japan derailed. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. Public television, NHK, says that the high speed train named Komachi has derailed near Akita. NHK stated that he was not killed or injured in the accident. The channel released the images of the authorities while checking the wheels of the train. The engineer, he heard the big noise after the train stopped urgently. The reason for the derailment of the train has not been officially announced yet. However, it was noted that the accident would have been due to excessive snow. Source: dunya.milliyet.com.tr
- High-speed train in South Korea 10/12/2018 7 was injured in the 30: 200 from Gangneung City Station in South Korea. Although the cause of the accident is not known, the authorities predicted a sudden decline in temperature, so the train may have been derailed, but the real reason would be that the investigation would be finalized. Injuries of the accident was taken to the hospital, the train was moving at the speed of 15 per hour was transferred. The high-speed train between Seoul and Gangneung was opened in December of last year.
- The Locomotive Produced in Tülomsaş was Exhibited in Germany 20/09/2012 Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TULOMSAS) 's locomotives are manufactured at production sites, organized by the International Railway Exhibition in Berlin, Germany ınnıotrans 2012 was introduced. PowerHaul, the locomotive, attracted great interest from the participants. Under the Strategic Partnership Agreement with TÜLOMSAŞ-General Electric (GE), 1 produced the PowerHaul series locomotives. The locomotives to be produced in Eskişehir will be sent to Europe. Production in Europe, North Africa, Middle East countries will be Turkey's contributions. PowerHaul, manufactured by Turkish engineers and workers with the support of GE technical staff, 46 from the local company 135 under the main title of material and semi-finished products a
- The first tram Silkworm were showcased in Germany produced in Turkey 20/09/2012 Turkey's Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of Durmazlar first indigenous tram developed by machine 'Silkworm', the world's largest trade fair InnoTrans rail systems 2012 appeared in the international arena. The tram visitors, who showed great interest to the fair visitors, were reported to have passed many tests successfully. Germany in Berlin, held every two years and this year a xnumx'inc once held 11 InnoTrans Fair, Turkey's first tram struck the silkworm brand stamp. The world's 2012 is prepared to compete worldwide with strong brands such as Siemens, Bombardier and Alstom. The trolley brand Silkworm is of great interest. Design, including mechanical components and digital technologies,
- National Hybrid Locomotive Showcased in Germany 20/09/2018 This year, the Innotrans 2018 Fair, held in Berlin, Germany, is the first of its kind. Under the leadership of TCDD, the first hybrid locomotive produced at our subsidiary TÜLOMSAŞ was exhibited at the Innotrans Fair. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınTÜLOMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager and Assistant General Managers and ASELSAN Assistant General Manager visited the hybrid locomotive in the exhibition area and wished the locomotive would be beneficial to the railway sector and our country. Apaydın, who also entered the mechanic cabin of the hybrid locomotive produced for the first time in our country, received information from the related parties. TURKEY IN THE WORLD 4. COUNTRY, as well as low maintenance and operating costs 40 fuel saving D
- Train crash in Germany: 3 dead, 13 injured 15/04/2012 3 people were killed in the train crash near the city of Offenbach in Germany today after midnight. The train, which proceeded from Frankfurt to Hanau, derailed the rail excavator running on the train tracks in Offenbach Mühlheim. In the accident, two people were killed in the train and the bulldozer. Offenbach safety announced that the 13 was taken to the hospital. While investigating the accident, it was learned that the studies on the accident occurred. A total of 6 passengers were found on the train between Frankfurt and Hanau. Source: Time
- Description of the train accident by the German Minister of Transport 11/02/2016 German Transport Minister explains the train accident: German Federal Transport Minister Dobrindt made a statement about the train accident in Bavaria, Germany. German Federal Transport Minister Alexander Dobrindt, the German Interior Minister of the Bavarian State Joachim Herrmann and the city of Bad Aibling in the city of police issued a press conference on the train accident that took place today. Dobrindt also found in the accident site before the press conference, "The middle of the table affect the psychology of human emotionally too much because you can not imagine that such an unfortunate event, you can not imagine," he said. Stating that the mechanics of the trains that should not be on the same line are expected to see each other Aynı
- Railway derailment in Saudi Arabia: 35 injured 28/06/2012 A train in Saudi Arabia derailed by 35. Captain Mohammad al-Hamadi, told reporters, the train going from the port of Dammam to the capital Riyadh derailed, a person with heavy condition was taken to the hospital by helicopter, he said. It was recorded that the cause of the accident was investigated. Saudi Arabia's first railroad "Hijaz Railway" was opened in 1908, but was closed in 1915. The same railway was opened in 1951 by Saudi oil company Aramco and transferred to the state in 1968. The railway, which was later extended to the capital, Riyadh, has been publicly run since then. Source: www.turkiyegazetesi.com.t
- In Argentina Train derailed from tragedy 08/08/2012 In Argentina, the 31 passengers were injured as a result of derailment of the last wagon of the suburban train and hit the signaling tower near the station. Accident in the Miter line in Buenos Aires, led to the deterioration of traffic chaos due to the 4 daily strike, which led to the stopping of subway flights in the city. In Argentina in February, a suburban train crashed into Once Station 51 people died in the accident, more than 700 injured. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- In New York the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river (Video-Photo Gallery) 02/12/2013 In New York, the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river: at least one 4 died as a train hit the road in New York; 11 injured in 63. The 7 wagon of the train belonging to the Metropolitan Transportation Directorate (MTA) derailed due to excessive speed before reaching New York's Spuyten Duyvil station at 7.30 on Sunday morning. One of the wagons drifting to the Hudson rivershould stand on the edge at the last minute. 135 firefighter dispatched to the scene, continues work. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo arrives in the region, according to initial determinations that 4 is dead omo
- Train derailed in France: 2 dead 11/02/2014 In France, the train derailed: 2 is dead. According to initial determinations, 2 is dead injured. We received the first images from the scene. In the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence region, one of the mountainous parts of France, a train derailed in the morning. The accident in the Alps in the South of France has not yet been determined. 2 people were killed in the accident, 7 was wounded. The train, which is derailed from Nice, is heading towards Digne-les-Bains, France, the favorite holiday city of France. Rescued passengers continue to be stuck in the train. Firefighters İt
- In Indonesia the train derailed 3 dead, 7 injured 06/04/2014 In Indonesia, the train derailed 3 dead, 7 wounded: At least three people were killed and seven people were wounded when a passenger train derailed in the interior of Indonesia due to landslide. Indonesian Railway Company spokesman Junerfin, Indonesia's Javanese island of Tasikmalaya accident in the region, two men died of a female train officer, he said. Junerfin wounded in the hospital, who are under treatment, the condition of the two injured noted that the critical. Junerfin, who said that the train, which was under the heavy rainfall, derailed as a result of the collision with the mud pile covering the rails due to the landslide while passing through a dark train scissor, yağ
- Two trains in India derailed by at least 27 people died 05/08/2015 In India Two trains derailed by at least 27 dead: Two passenger trains in Madhya Pradesh, India, derailed as they crossed a partially flooded bridge. At least 27 was killed and 40 was injured. The Kamayani Express train, which was headed to Varanasi from Mumbai, was first derailed, while the Janata Express train from the opposite direction crashed. According to local media reports; at the time of the crash, the trains were located on a bridge over the Machak River, a distance of 950 to Delhi. Railways SözcüSu Anil Saksena, the BBC said in a statement, "This unfortunate accident, spikes on the rails"
- India train derailed 2 dead, wounded 8 14/09/2015 India train derailed 2 dead, 8 wounded: In the morning in India's Karnataka state, a passenger train derailed and at least 2 killed, 8 injured. The accident occurred in the city of Karburgi 20 km. Kalburgi Provincial Police Director Amir Singh, 2 people lost their lives in the incident, 8 said the person was injured. Wounded in the incident, hospitalized, an investigation into the accident was launched.
- Sulfuric Acid Train 29/12/2015 The train carrying sulfuric acid was derailed: in Australia an emergency situation was declared in an area of 200 kilometers due to the derailment of the 2 thousand liter sulfuric acid train. To the northwest of the state of Queensland, Australia, the 200 derives a thousand-liter sulfuric acid-bearing train. Officials declared an emergency situation in the 2 kilometer area. According to the Independent, a locomotive and train with the 26 wagon, as well as sulfuric acid, diesel fuel also carried. After the incident in the 20 kilometer east of the town of Julia Creek, there was a anan little leak Jul. Aurizon Holdings Limited, the freight train company that spoke to ABC News, has three ABC
- Train in Berlin 23/02/2016 Train in Netherlands 1 Dead: What is the cause of the derailment of the train, which is not certain, then struck a crane and then derailed.Dalfsen Mayor said in a statement 1 10 said the person was killed and the person was injured. 1 was killed and 10 was injured in the derailment of the train in Dalfsen, the Netherlands. In the Dalmatian district of Amsterdam, 120 miles west of the Dutch capital, a train has been struck by a crane in the area before being unchecked. The Mayor of Dalfsen told a local radio about the issue that 1 lost his life, Belediye
- Chemical Load Bearing Train Off-Rail in Washington 02/05/2016 In Washington, the Chemical Load Bearing Trailed: In Washington, the US District of Columbia, the Fire Department reported that a train carrying a chemical load was derailed in the northeast of the city. In the US capital Washington, the Colombian District Fire Brigade reported that a train carrying a chemical load derailed in the northeast of the city. Sodium Hydroxide leaked from one of the rolling cars near Rhode Island subway station. Fire Department, said in a statement over the Twitter account announced that the subway station in Rhode Island. The statement stated that there was no fire. A local television channel said it was not injured in the incident.