Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions.
A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured.
While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced.
Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours.
Great damage to the railway, the crane of the day-long train tried to lift the wagons of the train. Authorities, which will perform the train to Dortmund Central Railway Station, the citizens warned to check the current train hours from the website.
There was no explanation as to why the accident occurred during the investigation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- ICE short train in Stuttgart, Germany, derailed 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- Suburban train derailed in Berlin, Germany 22/08/2012 As a result of derailment of a commuter train in Berlin, Germany, at least 5 was injured. Berlin police, Schulzendorf station "S 25" on the way to the suburban train near Tegel airport, yet for some unknown reason, derailed completely. The fire brigade reported that 5 and 10 were injured during the incident, according to preliminary reports. Source: www.haberler.com
- German ICE High Speed Train At Frankfurt Airport (Video) 23/12/2012 When you arrive at the Frankfurt airport you can continue your journey by rail. This is available at the Frankfurt airport since 1999. Frankfurt Airport has a nice and clean station along the Cologne-Frankfurt line. Until now, Intercity Express trains were in service at this station. But now the German ICE High Speed Train has begun to exchange passengers from Frankfurt Airport. This situation has many advantages for passengers. Source: Raillynews
- Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old 27/05/2016 Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old: High speed train (ICE) 25 years old. The first trips were made by 25 on 29-1991 May 5. Thus, the high-speed train period in Germany started with the trains of German Railways called Inter City Express. King of railways Every German knows ICE (Inter City Express). The ICE brand of German Railways has reached the 100 reputation level. The flagship of the company's high-speed trains. Although ICE contributes to the annual turnover between 8 and 10, the company's reputation is of great benefit. Introducing the latest model ICE 3 N
- Germany's New Fast Train ICE 4 Introduced 17/09/2016 Germany's new high-speed train ICE 4 was introduced: the German railway company, Deutsche Bahn, introduced the latest model of the high-speed train ICE. The new trains will not go 330, but the 250 will go faster. One of the world's leading rail companies, Deutsche Bahn, 4. generation ICE introduced the high speed trains. 3. The latest trains can reach 330 km, while the last trains can reach 250 km. It was stated that the new trains will be slower but safer and more comfortable than before. While all passengers can benefit from free internet on the trains, they will have more advantages for bicycles and disabled people. 830 passenger capacity X
- India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded 30/03/2017 India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded: Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur - Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur-Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. According to information obtained, the 8 wagon of Mahakoshal Express derailed by derailment. The accident happened around local time with 2.00. It is not yet known why the train derailed. Indian Railways spokesman Anil Saxena said in a statement he derailed in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh province. According to Singh, where the accident occurred, the rails were broken and '
- German ICE Trains Pancras Station (Video) 22/12/2012 For the first time a train of Eurostar enters London St.Pancras station. German ICE Trains started to organize flights with their trains to England via the Channel Tunnel. Maybe now, thanks to the competition on this line, you can reach cheaper prices and get better service with more European - UK connection ... Source: Raillynews
- ICE has gone 25 miles between wagons 02/10/2017 A passenger who puts his luggage on a high-speed train in Germany suddenly climbed into a wagon when the doors closed. gone. An interesting event took place in Bielefeld, Germany. The passenger, who put his luggage in the ICE, panicked when the doors suddenly closed and the train moved. Instead of informing the authorities and picking up their baggage at the next station, they suddenly climbed on the train and traveled on a full 25 km train. ICE at a speed of up to 25 km 350: 6 in the waters of this dangerous journey, the trains in the train with the attention of other passengers ended without loss of life. When the other passengers informed the mechanic on the subject, Diğer
- High speed train derailed in Japan 03/03/2013 In Japan, the high-speed train derailed and the high-speed train carrying the 130 in the north of Japan derailed. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. Public television, NHK, says that the high speed train named Komachi has derailed near Akita. NHK stated that he was not killed or injured in the accident. The channel released the images of the authorities while checking the wheels of the train. The engineer, he heard the big noise after the train stopped urgently. The reason for the derailment of the train has not been officially announced yet. However, it was noted that the accident would have been due to excessive snow. Source: dunya.milliyet.com.tr
- High-speed train in South Korea 10/12/2018 7 was injured in the 30: 200 from Gangneung City Station in South Korea. Although the cause of the accident is not known, the authorities predicted a sudden decline in temperature, so the train may have been derailed, but the real reason would be that the investigation would be finalized. Injuries of the accident was taken to the hospital, the train was moving at the speed of 15 per hour was transferred. The high-speed train between Seoul and Gangneung was opened in December of last year.