Konya was mentioned at the International Conference on Smart Cities: In the International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform, Konya Metropolitan Municipality's mobile applications were presented with the examples of Smart Transport.
The International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform (KTP) was held in Ankara.
Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, President of TÜBİTAK Dr. Ahmet Arif Ergin, United Nations Development Program Representative in Turkey, Claudio Tomasi and Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) President Ömer Fatih Sayan also attended.
Yaşar İncikli, Head of Data Processing Department of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, gave information about the sample practices in Konya.
United Cities and Local Governments West Asia and Middle East Region (UCLG-MEWA) Intelligent Cities Committee management of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, indicating that the execution of Incikli, Konya has made an end to the work of Intelligent Transport. He explained mobile applications such as the use of İncikli, Elkart and Banking Cards in Public Transportation, Atus, Smart Bicycles and Bicycle Routes, Electric Buses, Qatanless Trams and Smart Junctions.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Gerçek International Smart Cities Conference Akıllı in Ankara 25/05/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, municipalities with smart city applications, easier and more efficient, efficient, economic cooperation, although they are in cooperation, where the infrastructure service in some of the municipalities entered into a stifling attitude, stating, "Ministry of Environment and Urbanization by making the necessary arrangements in legislation , municipalities will be forced to comply with the legislation. " said. Arslan, the Public Technology Platform (KTP) at the opening of the International Conference on Smart Cities organized by ATO Congresium, the rapid development of technology in all areas of life led to change, he said. The world population is rapidly increasing, from the agricultural economy to the industrial economy with the transition from rural to urban hızla
- Municipalities Meet at the 2 Smart Cities Conference 19/01/2017 Municipalities xnumx.akıll Cities Meets the conference: to contribute to public policy in urbanism, making smart cities related pilot investment activities in Turkey, information and reports generating nonprofit Public Technology Platform (KTP) by the second time this year will be held the International Smart Cities Conference ', 2 will be held on March 1 in Congresium Ankara. With the participation of public institutions, local governments and private sector representatives, the theme of ile Time for Innovation and Change for Cities “will be discussed and the future life and cities of the event will be put on the table. This year's guest country is Qatar. 2017 to Qatar's capital Doha ın
- IMM Workers Meet at 'Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop' 09/08/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality staff, REC Turkey and Istanbul organized under the Smart City Project by ISBAK "Workshop on Sustainable Intelligent Cities" met at the. Founder of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas also found that REC Turkey and ISBAK "Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop" 60 close to different departments and experts attended the municipality of about 200 affiliates. Speaking at the opening of the workshop on ”Sustainable Cities ına organized within the scope of Istanbul Smart City Project, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baracli stated that the problems arising from the increase in population growth, urbanization and the increase of the migration to cities caused an ehir obese-city ında, and that the infrastructure in the cities became increasingly inadequate.
- Governor Sahin Launches World Smart Cities Fair 2017 16/05/2017 Governor Sahin opened the World Smart Cities Fair 2017: Istanbul International Mayor Kadir Topbaş and Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baracli at the opening of the international organization hosted at the Halic Congress Center also joined. Speaking at the program held at the Haliç Congress Center, Governor Vasip Şahin said, en I want to express my pleasure to meet you at the şehir World Cities Expo Istanbul ği which brings together the ideas and experts that will guide our cities in smart cities and bring together the experts in Istanbul; love our guests from abroad and abroad misafir
- Smart Cities and Rail System Workshop held 31/05/2017 The Smart Cities and Rail System Workshop was held: The workshop on lı Smart Cities and Rail System Practices tay organized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department was held in the Sariyer District. In order to achieve the goal of the Smart City in Transportation Services under the Intelligent City Fiction, Turgay Gökdemir, the Head of the Rail System Department, made the opening speech of the workshop organized in order to ensure integration between the systems with innovative projects and a holistic approach. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Projects Manager Mr. Aslı Şahin Akyol, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Anatolian Side Rail System Manager Mr. Feriha MERT, various managers from IMM ş
- World Smart Cities Congress 2018 Begins 18/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal, Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Özlü, Former Spanish Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez will be inaugurated for the three-day Sanayi World Cities Congress of Istanbul 2018 anı hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Zapatero and Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin made together. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal, who spoke at the opening of the congress held at the Yenikapı Eurasian Show and Art Center, said, ehir We created Istanbul's 'smart city index' in order to build a city with a strong technological infrastructure. Smart city vision, strategies and roadmap studies ve
- World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul 2019 Begins 14/03/2019 ”World Intelligent Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Büyük, hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was held this year for 19; IBB President and AK Party Büyükçekmece Mayor Candidate Mevlüt Uysal, Industry and Science Minister Mustafa Varank, AK Party IMB Presidential Candidate Binali Yildirim with a ceremony attended by a large number of domestic and foreign professionals. Speaking at the ceremony, Uysal said, hizmet As municipalities, we care about smart systems in the services we need to offer to people. We aim to raise Istanbul to a city that pioneered the production and development of intelligent systems. İstanbul … World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Kon (World UM
- World Smart Cities Congress Ended in Istanbul'19 16/03/2019 . World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 ediy, which was hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality this year, ended with 19. 3 is the conference where ideas, projects and designs related to the technological systems of the future are discussed. has hosted thousands of domestic and foreign professionals with numerous entrepreneurs and international firms. İBB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı participated in the closing program of the Congress, ına 3. The winners of the Smart City Idea and Project Competition were awarded their awards. Kon World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 esi, which was hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality this year, ended with the 19. Eurasia Show and Art Av
- Mechanical characterization of rail steels at 12 International Iron Steel Symposium 05/04/2012 On the last day of the International Iron and Steel Symposium, Karabük University (KBU) Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz started with the presentation of panels related to the Iron and Steel sector by the guests in the Conference Hall. Sabancı University Faculty of Metallurgical and Metallurgical Engineering, Faculty of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. Dr. Prof. Dr. Hüseyin Çimenoğlu, ITU Chemistry Metallurgy Faculty, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Murat Baydoğan, KARDEMİR Executive Vice President Mehmet Yanmaz, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health. Dr. Prof. Dr. Nazmi Bilir, Head of Material Engineering Department at Atılım University
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- Konya was told at the Digital Urbanism Summit 26/10/2018 Digital Urbanization Summit, where digital transformation and sustainable city policies were discussed in cities, was held in Istanbul with the participation of Murat Kurum, Minister of Environment and Urbanization. At the summit, Konya Metropolitan Municipality was described in the examples of smart city applications and investments to Turkey. Digital Urbanism Summit was held at Istanbul Lutfi Kirdar Convention and Exhibition Center with the participation of Minister of Environment and Urbanization Murat Kurum. In his speech at the special session of the summit, Minister of Environment and Urbanization Mr. Murat Kurum said that the cities that focus on culture and history should increase. In this sense, digital urbanism is the arrangements that should be made in order to facilitate human life. … When planning the cities today plan
- 11. Estram in Transportation 10/09/2013 Estram was mentioned in 11.Transportation: 5, which was upset at 7-11 September in Istanbul Congress Center. Eskişehir Tramway System (Estram) has received full marks from the participants as an environment-friendly and exemplary urban transportation system. There were a number of Ministers, deputies and high-ranking government officials from many foreign countries, including President Abdullah Gül, Deputy Prime Minister Beşir Atalay, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. Estram Chairman of the Board of Directors Erhan Enbatan, who participated in the meeting as the representative of urban transportation sector, said içi With the E
- 1. International Intelligent Transport Systems Conference Begins 20/04/2018 Bandırma Onyedi Eylul University was appointed as a specialized university by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK) in the field of intelligent transportation systems. 19-21 was the first international study in this field. International Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems ''. Rector of Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University Dr. The conference started with the opening speech of Süleyman Özdemir, in the section on protocol speeches, Erol Yanar, Chairman of Smart Transportation Systems Association (AUSDER), Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality of Balıkesir Yavuz Subaşı and Bandırma Governor Günhan Writer. At the end of their speeches, Rector Prof. Dr. By Süleyman Özdemir, plaque and Bandırma ship Öz
- TCDD at International Intelligent Transport Systems Summit 07/03/2019 Turkey is also a member of the State Railways found in Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (Ausdem) "I. International Intelligent Transportation Systems Summit Tekn Opening Ceremony, Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan was honored by 06 March 2019 on Wednesday in Information and Communication Technologies Authority. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, who mentioned that TCDD opened a stand and TCDD General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun, said that the technological developments in the last century have affected the world very radically. … 2023 roadmap created ve Over time, communication is common to all types and stages of transportation “
- Afyon Kocatepe University Organized Rail Systems at the Conference 11/05/2012 Afyon Kocatepe University (AKU) Faculty of Engineering "Tunnel Projects and Rail Systems in Istanbul Today and Tomorrow Today" titled IU Faculty Member Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim Jan gave the BATTERY ANS campus 1. The building was opened in 14.00 at the conference hall of Abdullah Kaptan. Dr. Ahmet Şentürk did. France takes advantage of nuclear energy Istanbul University Mining Engineering Department Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim in January, said that Turkey is the country road. IU Faculty Member, who noted that most of the intercity transportation is done by road, Assoc. Dr. İbrahim Ocak, İbrah
- The railway struggle of Bursan was told with a photo exhibition 29/01/2013 Bursan's railway struggle was told with a photo exhibition CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel exhibiting photos of the struggles for the railroad, said that nothing could be achieved alone. The exhibition, which was opened at the Tayyare Cultural Center, featured photographs of Demirel's railway struggle. 39 province for railroad project, 8 77 thousand kilometers of roads traversing the towns and Demirel, the photos taken in the walk, "Kemal Demirel extending from Bursa in Turkey between the rails last year 16" exhibited under the name. There is a separate memory in each photo Demirel, indicating that each photo has a separate AY Nothing alone AY
- Technological Transformation of TCDD and TAI 10/12/2014 Technological Transformation of TCDD and TAI: The corporate application and software company SAP hosted public sector information technology managers. The technological transformation of TAI and TCDD was explained. SAP Strategic Industries Sales Director Bülent Karal gave information about decision support systems for the public sector at the Rixos Hotel with the participation of more than 200 people. Underlining the strategy of simplifying access to business processes in order to increase efficiency in the public sector, the SAP manager announced the successful projects implemented in the public at the summit. The focus of the event is to simplify the business processes, simplify the work of the institutions and work better iş
- TCDD 1. Investments of the Regional Directorate in Edirne 26/12/2014 TCDD 1. Investments of the Regional Directorate were explained in Edirne: 2003-2014 for the provinces of Edirne, Kırklareli, Tekirdağ and Çanakkale and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In order to share information on the activities carried out by the affiliated, related and related organizations, including the Regional Directorate, the plans for the region and plans for the new period, and the future vision and sectoral development plans, the Edirne Commodity Exchange Conference Hall invited NGOs and stakeholder organizations. held an information meeting. The meeting was chaired by Yahya BAŞ, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, by Metin AKBAŞ, 1 Regional Director usu
- Kırıkkale tram project was told 16/01/2016 Kırıkkale tram project was described: Kırıkkale Rail Transportation System Project (KALERAY) was introduced by Kırıkkale Municipality. KALERAY, which will be established between Kırıkkale University and Kırıkkale center, will bring the city and university closer to each other. There will be a total 12 stop in the rail system which will be a total length of 500 thousand 10 meters. Studies on the implementation of the project are expected to start in the coming months. KALERAY Project prepared within the framework of technical support grant of Kırıkkale Municipality and Ahiler Development Agency, Kırıkkale University Mechanical Engineering Assist. Assoc. Dr. Introduced by the slide prepared by Battal Dogan. KALERAY is about 12 thousand 500 meters long and it is located at the center of TCDD Gar ın
- Aviation and Rail Systems Supported 22/03/2016 Aviation and Rail Systems Supported: Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) meeting organized by the Bursa-Eskisehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) by the support given. Deputy Chairman of ESO Sinan Musubeyli attended the meeting on '2016 Financial Support Programs' organized by ESO and BEBKA, Assoc. Dr. M. Faruk Akşit, Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster President Kenan Işık, BEBKA Experts and industrialists participated. ESO Vice President Sinan Musubeyli mentioned the importance of these supports and said, ay BEBKA will provide support to aviation, rail systems and defense industries which are also important sectors of Eskişehir this year.
- Mayor Kocaoğlu told the projects of transportation to Europeans 09/11/2016 Mayor Kocaoğlu told the projects of transportation to Europeans: In Izmir where suburban transport was interrupted due to the strike, the 2016 Autumn General Meeting of the European Regions Council hosted by the Metropolitan Municipality started with the title of eleri transportation Başkan. Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 35 told the representatives of the European country transportation investments in the city. The event, which was organized with the theme of. Sustainable Mobility: A New World ulaşım and the representatives of 35 European countries in the field of transportation in total, began in Izmir. Speaking at the opening ceremony of the two-day event, Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, gave information about transportation projects in the city and ongoing investments. European Regions Assembly 2016 Autumn General Böl
- Izmir's 2030 Transportation Master Plan 26/01/2018 A support from the Turkish Armed Forces to the ek Operation of the Olive Branch ek launched against the terrorist organizations in Afrin region of Syria came from the Izmir Economic Development Coordination Board. Izmir Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Turkey, underlining the need to support this operation has done for our own safety, "Allah, the son citizens who were killed in Operation Mercy, I wish veterans speedy recovery," he said. Izmir Economic Development Coordination Board (2009), which was formed with the participation of representatives of institutions and organizations that played a decisive role in the economic development of the city, under the leadership of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. Collected times. The first meeting of the year 76, Selami Özpoyraz toplantı
- Traffic and the joy of living were told to students in Gaziantep 17/04/2018 Within the scope of the yapıl Joy of Living Awareness artır project prepared by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, presentations were made to increase the traffic awareness of elementary school students and the coloring book was distributed to the students. The Metropolitan, which touches every part of the society, continues to fulfill the requirements of social municipality. In this direction, projects were developed for the students in order to improve traffic awareness during the 2017-2018 education period and traffic rules were explained to the students. Students were both informed and entertaining in the slide-accompanied presentations. The trafik Joy of Living Awareness iyle project, which was implemented by the Directorate of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Transportation Planning Department, organized some activities aiming to increase the traffic awareness of elementary school students.
- Railway Opportunities for Our Industrialists 22/04/2019 TCDD Transportation Inc. Regional Manager Abdurrahman Şeref UĞUR, gesi The cost of the railway is cheaper than the road. Ğ In the Organized Industrial Zone of Adana, industrialists and employees; it was explained how advantageous railways could be used. AOSB Presidency and TCDD Adana Transport Inc. In the meeting held in the AOSB Seyhan Hall in cooperation with the Regional Directorate; Mersin Port Operations and Iskenderun Port Authority Directorates and Arkas Logistics officials made a presentation on "The Location of TCDD Adana Transport Inc. Region and its Opportunities in the Region in Freight and Passenger Transportation". AOSB Chairman Bekir Sütcü, in his speech at the opening of the meeting, thanked the guests for their participation in the meeting, A
- Cities in Turkey Express train together More Will Be Close 28/04/2012 Ankara and Istanbul will be closer to each other. The need to use the time in the most efficient way, minimizing the damage caused by road transport vehicles and the fact that the railway is a more reliable means of transportation according to other modes of transport has forced some of the developed countries of the World and European countries to make serious and significant investments in the construction of high-speed train lines. Since the 2003 year, our governments have re-established the railways in the state policy. Ankara, Eskisehir, Istanbul, Konya, Ankara