Konya was mentioned at the International Conference on Smart Cities: In the International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform, Konya Metropolitan Municipality's mobile applications were presented with the examples of Smart Transport.
The International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform (KTP) was held in Ankara.
Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, President of TÜBİTAK Dr. Ahmet Arif Ergin, United Nations Development Program Representative in Turkey, Claudio Tomasi and Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) President Ömer Fatih Sayan also attended.
Yaşar İncikli, Head of Data Processing Department of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, gave information about the sample practices in Konya.
United Cities and Local Governments West Asia and Middle East Region (UCLG-MEWA) Intelligent Cities Committee management of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, indicating that the execution of Incikli, Konya has made an end to the work of Intelligent Transport. He explained mobile applications such as the use of İncikli, Elkart and Banking Cards in Public Transportation, Atus, Smart Bicycles and Bicycle Routes, Electric Buses, Qatanless Trams and Smart Junctions.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- International Smart Cities Conference Held in Ankara 25/05/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, municipalities with smart city applications, easier and more efficient, efficient, economic cooperation, although they are in cooperation, where the infrastructure service in some of the municipalities entered into a stifling attitude, stating, "Ministry of Environment and Urbanization by making the necessary arrangements in legislation , municipalities will be forced to comply with the legislation. " said. Arslan, the Public Technology Platform (KTP) at the opening of the International Conference on Smart Cities organized by ATO Congresium, the rapid development of technology in all areas of life led to change, he said. The world population is rapidly increasing, from the agricultural economy to the industrial economy with the transition from rural to urban hızla
- Municipalities Meet at the 2 Smart Cities Conference 19/01/2017 Municipalities xnumx.akıll Cities Meets the conference: to contribute to public policy in urbanism, making smart cities related pilot investment activities in Turkey, information and reports generating nonprofit Public Technology Platform (KTP) by the second time this year will be held the International Smart Cities Conference ', 2 will be held on March 1 in Congresium Ankara. With the participation of public institutions, local governments and private sector representatives, the theme of ile Time for Innovation and Change for Cities “will be discussed and the future life and cities of the event will be put on the table. This year's guest country is Qatar. 2017 to Qatar's capital Doha ın
- IMM Workers Meet at 'Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop' 09/08/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality staff, REC Turkey and Istanbul organized under the Smart City Project by ISBAK "Workshop on Sustainable Intelligent Cities" met at the. Founder of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas also found that REC Turkey and ISBAK "Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop" 60 close to different departments and experts attended the municipality of about 200 affiliates. Speaking at the opening of the workshop on ”Sustainable Cities ına organized within the scope of Istanbul Smart City Project, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baracli stated that the problems arising from the increase in population growth, urbanization and the increase of the migration to cities caused an ehir obese-city ında, and that the infrastructure in the cities became increasingly inadequate.
- Governor Şahin Launches 2017 World Smart Cities Fair 16/05/2017 Governor Sahin opened the World Smart Cities Fair 2017: Istanbul International Mayor Kadir Topbaş and Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baracli at the opening of the international organization hosted at the Halic Congress Center also joined. Speaking at the program held at the Haliç Congress Center, Governor Vasip Şahin said, en I want to express my pleasure to meet you at the şehir World Cities Expo Istanbul ği which brings together the ideas and experts that will guide our cities in smart cities and bring together the experts in Istanbul; love our guests from abroad and abroad misafir
- Smart Cities and Rail System Workshop held 31/05/2017 The Smart Cities and Rail System Workshop was held: The workshop on lı Smart Cities and Rail System Practices tay organized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department was held in the Sariyer District. In order to achieve the goal of the Smart City in Transportation Services under the Intelligent City Fiction, Turgay Gökdemir, the Head of the Rail System Department, made the opening speech of the workshop organized in order to ensure integration between the systems with innovative projects and a holistic approach. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Projects Manager Mr. Aslı Şahin Akyol, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Anatolian Side Rail System Manager Mr. Feriha MERT, various managers from IMM ş
- World Smart Cities Congress 2018 Begins 18/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal, Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Özlü, Former Spanish Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez will be inaugurated for the three-day Sanayi World Cities Congress of Istanbul 2018 anı hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Zapatero and Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin made together. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal, who spoke at the opening of the congress held at the Yenikapı Eurasian Show and Art Center, said, ehir We created Istanbul's 'smart city index' in order to build a city with a strong technological infrastructure. Smart city vision, strategies and roadmap studies ve
- World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul 2019 Begins 14/03/2019 ”World Intelligent Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Büyük, hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was held this year for 19; IBB President and AK Party Büyükçekmece Mayor Candidate Mevlüt Uysal, Industry and Science Minister Mustafa Varank, AK Party IMB Presidential Candidate Binali Yildirim with a ceremony attended by a large number of domestic and foreign professionals. Speaking at the ceremony, Uysal said, hizmet As municipalities, we care about smart systems in the services we need to offer to people. We aim to raise Istanbul to a city that pioneered the production and development of intelligent systems. İstanbul … World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Kon (World UM
- World Smart Cities Congress Ended in Istanbul'19 16/03/2019 . World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 ediy, which was hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality this year, ended with 19. 3 is the conference where ideas, projects and designs related to the technological systems of the future are discussed. has hosted thousands of domestic and foreign professionals with numerous entrepreneurs and international firms. İBB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı participated in the closing program of the Congress, ına 3. The winners of the Smart City Idea and Project Competition were awarded their awards. Kon World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 esi, which was hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality this year, ended with the 19. Eurasia Show and Art Av
- Mechanical characterization of rail steels at 12 International Iron Steel Symposium 05/04/2012 On the last day of the International Iron and Steel Symposium, Karabük University (KBU) Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz started with the presentation of panels related to the Iron and Steel sector by the guests in the Conference Hall. Sabancı University Faculty of Metallurgical and Metallurgical Engineering, Faculty of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. Dr. Prof. Dr. Hüseyin Çimenoğlu, ITU Chemistry Metallurgy Faculty, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Murat Baydoğan, KARDEMİR Executive Vice President Mehmet Yanmaz, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health. Dr. Prof. Dr. Nazmi Bilir, Head of Material Engineering Department at Atılım University
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.