- International Railway Industry and Technologies Conference: The Ankara Hotel by IMC Organization, YHT High Speed Train Station, 25 May in Ankara on 2017
- International Rail Industry and Technologies Conference will be held.
The opening ceremony was attended by the Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In the conference to be held by Orhan Birdal Bey, senior executives on the sector will make presentations on current sectoral developments.
The existing relationships in the event can be strengthened, and the network facilities will be provided in Coffebreak and Lunch breaks.
In the event, ASELSAN will also present its technical visit to Ankara Metro.
(OPENING SPEECH, Openning Speech)
Mr. Orhan Birdal, Deputy Undersecretary, Ministry of Transport, Maritime and Communications, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications
· Mr. Prof. Dr. Recep Bekem, Head of Department of Competition and International Relations, Republic of Turkey
Directorate General of Railway Regulation
· Mr. Mehmet Altınsoy, Head of Logistics Department, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.
· Mr. Ramazan Oruç, Chairman, ELSİTEL
· Ms. Emel Sakarya, Chairman, Chairman, RAYDER
· Mr. Seyit Yildirim, Transportation Systems Group President, ASELSAN
· Mr. Selçuk Cebe, R & D Director, DURMAZLAR Makina ve San.Tic. Inc.
· Mr. Mahmut Demir, R & D Manager, TUDEMSAS, Turkish Railway Machines Industry Inc
· Mr. Onur Küçükakdere, General Secretary, DTD Railway Transport Association
· Mr. Mehmet Bayraktutar, Head of Car Care Department, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.
· Mr. Özcan Aslan, Railway Projects Manager, TÜRK LOYDU Compliance Assessment Services A.Ş.
· (Name will be announced) BOZANKAYA