In Lamia, Greece, the train hit the Turkish license plate TIR: The passenger train I / C59 from Thessaloniki to Athens was hit by a Turkish license plate passing the open level crossing near the town of Tithoreas in Lamia, Greece.
While the locomotive of the train with 300 passenger was derailed in the severity of the crash, there was no accident or death in the accident.
The Greek Railways Organization (OSE) said in a statement, the passengers of the train to the capital of Athens to the bus, the damage caused by the accident due to the damage on the rail between Thessaloniki-Athens between the train Tithorea-Lianokladi said that the distance between buses will be done.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 6 April 1941 With the entry of Germany into Yugoslavia and Greece ... 06/04/2012 April 6 1941 Germany, Yugoslavia and Greece and Turkey Sign up on the sea border declared war in the Eastern Mediterranean region of Turkey, Edirne and Uzunköprü blew up the railway bridge near.
- Today in History: 6 April 1941 With the entry of Germany into Yugoslavia and Greece ... 06/04/2015 Today in History April 6 1941 Germany, Yugoslavia and Greece and Turkey Sign up on the sea border declared war in the Eastern Mediterranean region of Turkey, Edirne and Uzunköprü blew up the railway bridge near.
- TIR Slammed To East Express 1 Dead 15/06/2014 TIR hit the East Express 1 dead: KAYSERİ Tire belonging to a cargo company at Oymaağaç crossing was hit by the 'Eastern Express' to Ankara. In the crash, Sadettin Çimen, the driver of the TIR, died. As a result of the passenger train getting out of the 54 locomotive and the 1 wagon, Kayseri-Sivas, Kayseri-Ankara railway was closed. The accident occurred at the 2 ranks at the center of Kocasinan District Free Zone junction at Oymaağaç level crossing. The 04.55 CHE 01 plate under the management of Sadettin Çimen claims that macros coming from Sivas to Ankara came into the crossroads uncontrollably, despite the fact that the barriers were lowered. Erkan Özsoy and Semih Öztürk under the direction of 'East'
- Locomotive loaded with olives hit the trailer 1 dead 20/04/2015 The locomotive hit the TIR with olives. 1 dead: The locomotive hit the TIR, an olive-loaded truck that was trying to pass through the level crossing in Adana. In the accident, the driver of the truck, Xander XI, Uzeyir Melik died. Accident, today at the 55 in the Adana Organized Industrial Zone (AOSB) entrance occurred at the level crossing. Under the direction of Üzeyir Melik 05.30 H 10 plate to the olive-loaded TIR, AOSB entrance level through the gateway to the entrance of the locomotive, while driving from Yakapinar to Adana. TIR, which was claimed to be trying to cross in the stage when the barriers in the level crossing were closed, turned to the opposite side of the road by impacting the locomotive. Üzeyir Melik, the driver of the TIR who slammed into the palm tree in the city center, Ref
- Incredible Salvation of the TIR Chauffeur Struck by a High Speed Train (Video) 28/01/2016 The Amazing Salvation of the TIR Chauffeur Struck by the High-Speed Train: The high-speed train hit the TIR in the Czech Republic. In the accident, the TIR driver survived the accident unhurt. In an accident at a level crossing in the Czech Republic, the TIR, which entered the gate, was left on the tracks as the barriers suddenly closed. TRAIN TIR'I BİÇTİ The high-speed train cut the big TIR. The pieces of the TIR, which were divided into two, were scattered around. THE MIRACLE SAVE OF THE DRIVER 3 has lost his life and the driver of the TIR has returned from death. The driver, who descended from the shattered cabin, was not able to survive for a long time.
- Freight Train Hit by TIR in Mersin 12/11/2018 The information obtained from the Port of Mersin, 33 BLV 15 plate trains tried to pass over the train tracks. At one time, the freight train that hit the tracks from the harbor was hit by the truck. At the last moment, the driver who noticed the tractor tried to stop the train. The train stopped shortly after dragging the truck, but the truck driver survived the accident by accident. The road was closed to traffic due to the accident, the tractor was damaged, towed with the help of the road and the train line again opened to traffic. An investigation was launched against the accident. Source: www.mersinblokhaber.com
- Antique Vehicle Enthusiasts Meet in Perris City 05/05/2014 Antique Vehicle Enthusiasts Meet in Perris City: The Antique Car Show brought together classic car enthusiasts in Perris, California, USA. Hundreds of classic cars and lorries brought from all over the country were on display in the show, military vehicles used during the Second World War and tanks still heavily armed from the Korean-Vietnamese war. The exhibition was held at the Orange Empire Railroad Museum, which was built on a large area of 19, which includes separate sections. X model 1900 1911 model
- Railways 2012 Fair 18 / 04 / 2012 will be held in Las Palmas City 14/02/2012 The Railways 2012 Fair will be held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain between 18 / 04 / 2012 and 20 / 04 / 2012. First International Railway Technology Conference: Research, Development and Maintenance Please click for detailed information on Xways 2012 Fair www.civil-comp.com/conf/railways2012.htm
- Express Tram Schedules Started in Bremen, Germany 06/04/2012 Bremen tram 1 4.1 's 26 express extension of services 1 City march in March with the start of BSAG' s new calendar. Bremen tram Route 10 Nußhorn was re-planned through Tenever as Schweizer Eck and extended to Züricher Straße. The 1S line of the 0.9 line, which has service stops at the intervals of 31, reaches to the city center. This line is scheduled to be opened next year, with the new XNUMX km extension going up to the Mahndorf railway station. On the occasion of the opening of the line, celebrations, free travel and old trams were accompanied by XNUMX March. Source: Raillynews
- Siemens Avenio Trams in the City of Den Haag in the Netherlands 03/11/2015 In the Den Haag City of the Netherlands, Siemens Avenio Trams Opened for the Expeditions: The city of Den Haag, the city of Den Haag, was launched by Siemens, and the Avenio trams, which were built for the purpose of urban transportation, were offered to the passengers. Trams produced at the Siemens plant in Vienna, followed by test runs in recent months, 2 2, the city of Den Haag on November. tram line was put into service. HTM, the city of Den Haag tram operator, has ordered 2011 units of the Avenio tram with its agreement with Siemens in 40. In 2013, the 20 Avenio tram was added to this order. The total cost of these orders will be around 2 million Euros.…