TCDD Renewed Internet site: web page of the Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration has been renewed in order to provide better service.
The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 's web page printouts of users against today with a new face. The new web page has been redesigned with effective visuals while making it compatible with mobile devices.
The users can easily access what they need in the renewed TCDD website, Corporate, Network Notification, Projects, Auctions and Announcements, Press Room and Communication tabs.
On the renewed site of TCDD, High Speed Train Hours, Outline Train Hours, Regional Train Hours and Ticket Sales Points are on the main page.
The use of up-to-date technologies to improve the performance of the web page is striking.
TO GO TO THE RENOVATING INTERNET SITE OF TCDD CLICK HERE!
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD Transportation Website Renewed! 11/07/2019 TCDD Transportation website has a new interface. TCDD institutions that perform in Turkey's modern rail transport services than the existing web site and replaced with a handy website. TCDD Transportation Online Website Renewed! After the website arrangements that were made more elegant and more comfortable for the visitors to use, the corporate colors did not go out and a brand new page mix appeared on the web and mobile interface. TCDD, which performs 80% of ticket sales through its website, receives negative feedbacks from its users due to existing errors in the old website interface, especially in recent days.
- Pirellinin Web Site Renewed 05/05/2014 Pirellinin Web Site Renewed: Premium tire segment leader Pirelli, renewed the website. Refurbished pirelli.com.tr stands out with its design, user-friendly interface and mobile compatibility. Visitors to the site, the interactive 'personal tire descriptor' application in the 5 step, the vehicle can choose the most appropriate tire. Not only with its campaigns, but also with the adaptation to technological developments, Pirelli renewed its web site. Another feature of the new website, which reflects the importance of Pirelli to renewal and change, is that it has become more mobile compatible. Ocak
- Today in History: 15 April 2004 TCDD to sell tickets via the Internet 15/04/2018 Today, 15 April 1933 Samsun Coast Railways Inc. 's shares have been purchased and Samsun-Çarşamba line has become a state enterprise. The line was built by Nemlizade and its Companions (1926 km.) In 36-year. 15 April 2004 TCDD began selling tickets on the Internet.
- Today in History: 15 April 2004 TCDD via Internet 15/04/2019 Today, 15 April 1933 Samsun Coast Railways Inc. 's shares have been purchased and Samsun-Çarşamba line has become a state enterprise. The line was built by Nemlizade and its Companions (1926 km.) In 36-year. 15 April 2004 TCDD began selling tickets on the Internet.
- The site was closed along with the historic garla 03/02/2012 The historical Haydarpasa Train Station, which was closed to the entrance of the trains to 30 for the high-speed train, was silent. The 24 increased the silence of Haydarpaşa, the rails covering the rails when entering only a suburban train into the historical gates where the separate railroad meets. It was seen that the historical station of TCDD was closed immediately on the website. Due to the road works carried out within the scope of the High Speed Train Project between Ankara and Istanbul, Eskişehir, Capital City, Sakarya, Republic, Anatolia, Ankara, Fatih, Meram, East, South / Kurtalan, Vangöl, Transasya , Bosphorus and İçanadolu Blue Expresses have been canceled. 1908 II. With Abdülhamit mim
- Tokat Industrial Site Is Getting Rid Of Pit Roads 20/08/2014 Tokat Industrial Site is Getting Rid of Çukur Road: Municipal teams started to work to save Tokat Sanayi Sitesi from pothole roads and started asphalt works. Asphalt works were started on the roads where the industrial site was formed for many years and the pits were formed due to lack of maintenance. Tokat Mayor Eyüp Eroğlu, who examined the works on site, noted that the roads felt in the industrial site would be paved. President of Tokat Small Industry Site Cooperative Fehmi Çankaya thanked President Eroğlu for the value given to industrial tradesmen and said, ise Asphalted almost every place we wanted on the industrial site. We are grateful for this. The flourishing of our industry and the foreigners coming to our trades and industry San
- Mersin Transportation Center Logistics Center 29/11/2012 Mersin Transporters Site Surrounding Countries for Logistics Centers Mersin Transporters 'Site' in tradesmen who met Governor of Mersin, Mersin Transporters Site's just stressed that a logistics center in Mersin and surrounding countries is not in Turkey. Mersin Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu met with the shopkeepers of Mersin Transportation Center at the breakfast. The Governor, here found the explanations about the Mersin Transporters Site. Mersin Nakliyeciler Site, where more than 150 workplace, and where over a thousand people are employed, giving information that the Governor, "Our site per day 500-2 thousand vehicles with a thousand tons of goods over a thousand tons"
- Raillynews (Private News) 22/01/2013 As part of Özen's broadcasting group, Raillynews shares with you the Rayhaber readers and the world in English the developments in the rail system world. Raillynews, which broadcasts all kinds of rail system news in national and international platforms in English, continues to broadcast with its followers and news archive. Rayhaber, the number one news site of rail systems, once again revealed the English-language news site Raillynews. Who closely follow the development of the rail system in the world Raillynews also share with the world the developments in Turkey. You are aware of the world of rail systems Siz
- Rayihale (Special News) is a tender site where you can find all tenders related to Rail Systems 23/01/2013 As part of Özen's broadcasting group, Rayihale shares all of the auctions with Rayhaber readers, along with all the auctions of the rail system world. Rayhaber, the number one news site of rail systems, once again revealed Rayihale, the auction site to share all the auctions of rail systems with the documents. Turkey and instantly with any classified documents to tender concerning drop from seasoned rail system in the world able to achieve. In addition, Rayihale shares the results of the tender, the companies participating in the tender and the bids submitted to the tenderers free of charge. You have to reach all tenders related to rail systems ray
- Today in History: 15 April 2004 began selling tickets on the Internet. 15/04/2015 Today, 15 April 1933 Samsun Coast Railways Inc. 's shares have been purchased and Samsun-Çarşamba line has become a state enterprise. The line was built by Nemlizade and its Companions (1926 km.) In 36-year. 15 April 2004 began selling tickets on the Internet.