Karsiyaka tram departs next week: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, the city's local radios Romantic Turk, Can Radio and Yildiz FM participated in the joint publication Abdullah Polat, Gokhan Kafali and answered questions from Melih Bingöl.
Pre-operation starts at Karşıyaka Tramway
Dik We came to the end of the Karşıyaka tram. We have no problem. We're starting pre-operation next week. We are also working on reaching Çiğli. The first target of course is Çiğli İZBAN; After that, we want to reach Ata Sanayi, Atatürk Organized Industry and Katip Çelebi University. The work of the Konak tramway is fast. With the complete tramway of Karşıyaka and the participation of the teams there, the Konak Tram will gain speed. And we'll see in the field like Autumn. We will reach Buca by tram, not the 13.5 kilometer. Due to both passenger capacity and location, the tram cannot handle this load. We will do a deep tunnel metro from Üçyol to Çamlıkule, including the Dokuz Eylül University Tınaztepe Campus. We will try to raise it by the end of this year, but we will probably make the tender at 2018. Şirinyer We will overlap the metro with İZBAN. One of the most important things to relax us is the meeting of İZBAN and the metron in more places. We were meeting in Halkapinar. Then we opened the Crescent Transfer Station. Our goal now is to combine İZBAN and the metro in Şirinyer station. Şimd
Looking for another formula instead of monorail
Iz We are in the tender stage in Narlıdere subway. We will begin construction this year. IZBAN is in 36 km in Selçuk; State Railways have a few shortcomings. When they're done, that line will start. 2000 11 10 12 130 180 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX With Izmir Metro and İZBAN's new extension projects and tram investments, the rail system network in İzmir will reach XNUMX kilometers this year. The feasibility of the monorail. We looked at the number and cost of the passengers. It turned out to be much more expensive than our thoughts and would not be as rentable as we wanted. That's why we stopped the project. We are looking for other formulas for Izmir transportation. ”
The cost of this road is 1 billion liras
“We make significant investments in transportation. For example, Homeros Boulevard, which connects Buca, Konak and Bornova, has a cost between 800 million TL and 1 billion TL. Some of the expropriations continue. We made the tunnel tender. Location will be delivered. We did the viaduct tender. We are doing a study to connect from the Jewish cemetery to the garage and the ring road. If there is no setback, it ends in the 2019-2020 range, which will be one of the most important ways to be built in Izmir so far, perhaps the most important. Eğer
Let's give it a try first
"Environmentalists have established Turkey's first electric bus fleet with quiet and economical features. It's a very expensive investment. We bought the 20 Narlıdere subway. We will try both the efficiency and the economic function for a while. We're going to eat the yogurt. If it is efficient, we will continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Flights Start Week 17/07/2014 Ankara Istanbul High-Speed Train Flights are starting the week: Ankara Istanbul High-Speed Train Flights are finally starting. When the Istanbul Ankara high-speed train is starting to open, the statement came from the Prime Minister. Speaking in Sakarya, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, "Ankara Istanbul high-speed train next week will hope," he said. Prime Minister Erdogan, speaking at the rally in Sakarya, Turkey said that all the projects would be the high-speed train between Ankara and Istanbul. Prime Minister Erdogan said the next week will be opened, "Many tried to sabotage. Traitors are very. But we will finish this work next week. 25 We will certainly make the opening on July. We have promised this country 81 ümüzdeki
- Kadıköy-Kaynarca metro line opens to the week 27/09/2016 Kadıköy-Kaynarca metro line opens next week: The Kadıköy-Kartal line will be opened within a week. The line will be extended to Tuzla. Kartal-Kaynarca line, which is the continuation of the Kadıköy-Kartal line, whose works have been carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the test drives have been completed, are now counting days to enter service. 25 WILL BE OPENED IN SEPTEMBER 25 It is expected that the line that will be opened in September but which will be opened between Kadikoy-Kaynarca 35 minutes will be opened within one week. TUZLA will be up until the next Kadikoy-Kartal line as a continuation of the construction of the metro line began in May 2013, the construction of the test in the previous days after the completion of the construction LA
- Between Orhaneli and Gül Junction in İzmir 19/04/2013 Highways 14. Asphalt renewal and road expansion work initiated by the Regional Directorate of Izmir Road in the last days of March is continuing despite the adverse weather conditions. At the first stage of the traffic between the closure of the Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction will be opened next week between the junction was reported. Highways 14. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that there is no disruption despite the rain, falt We continue our excavation works even if the rain seems to hamper our asphalt works. Until the night 24.00 work is done without stopping. We have stated that we will finish in the 45 daily period. There is no deviation. A few days may well end a few days may be delayed Birkaç
- Izmir's new passenger ships are coming next week 27/01/2014 Izmir's new passenger ships are coming next week: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, answered the questions about the current issues during the DTO visit: Büyük The first of our new ships is coming next week. The tram has very important advantages for the city. We are expecting 1.5 for years because the highways did not give us permission to pass from the side of the road for the channel project we will do to Yeni Foça. Bize İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu visited the management of Izmir Chamber of Shipping. Speaker of the Assembly, Geza Dologh, Chairman of the Board of Directors Yusuf Öztürk and the Chairman Kocaoğlu, who met with the members of the Board of Directors, have been informed about the many projects they are carrying out for the development of the iyle
- Karşıyaka and Konak Tram starts 30/06/2014 The construction tender for the Karsiyaka and Konak Tramway and the 10 tramway vehicles to be built on the 38 kilometer route between Alaybey and Karşıyaka-Mavişehir was made on 26 February 2014. The 9.7 stop and 15 tramway line on the 17 kilometer route between Alaybey and Karşıyaka-Mavişehir consists of two lines as the tram line of the tram line. Gülermak, the winner of the tram projects, which are complemented by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality to the subway and İZBAN, will be responsible for the construction, electricity and electromechanical works of the company. Durmazlar, the world leader in R & D, is using the vehicles produced in the streets of Bursa. Same…
- Karşıyaka Tram Counting Days (Photo Gallery) 17/11/2016 Karşıyaka Tram Counts Days: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will begin its trial flights at the Karşıyaka Tramway, which is completed by 90 at the end of December. These modern and environment-friendly vehicles will provide a near-20 thousand tonnes reduction each year in the carbon dioxide emissions from urban public transport. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality continues its construction works at Konak and Karşıyaka trams, which it has started to build in line with the objective of "environmentalist" and "comfortable" transportation. The Metropolitan Municipality has increased the length of its rail system from 11 to 130 km with its subway and suburban projects. The Municipality of Karsiyaka has completed the production of tram line lines with 90 and Konak tram line with a percentage of 30 geçir
- Karşıyaka Tram Carries 30 Thousand Passengers per Day 12/01/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 390 million pounds tender in Karsiyaka and Konak tramway 8.3 kilometer length of Karsiyaka last 11 was held in April with a ceremony. 1 9 4 563 889 30 9 4 563 889 63 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Karşıyaka Tram, operated by İzmir Metro A.Ş., carried nearly one thousand passengers a day. The total number of passengers in the XNUMX monthly XNUMX million XNUMX thousand XNUMX reached the specified period. The tram used in the city XNUMX years ago was put into service once again to deal with the traffic problem. Kent
- Karsiyaka tram arrives approval 06/04/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's Alaybey-Karşıyaka-Mavişehir route will be established on the 10 kilometers between the tram line was approved by the General Directorate of DLH 15 stall and 17 vehicle with the planned tram line, round trip and double-line and kataner system will be. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its activities for the tram lines that will bring a new breath to the traffic in the city. The route of Karşıyaka tram, which is one of the three tram lines projected within this scope, was approved by the Ministry of Transport DLH General Directorate. On the 10 kilometer route between Alaybey-Karşıyaka-Mavişehir, planned as 15 stall and 17 vehicle bey
- Karsiyaka tram approved in Ankara 08/04/2012 The project, which is planned for the 10 stop and 15 vehicles on the 17 kilometer route between Alaybey and Karşıyaka-Mavişehir, was given by the General Directorate of DLH. The route of the Karşıyaka tram, which is one of the three tram lines projected within this scope, was approved by the Ministry of Transport DLH General Directorate. On the 10 kilometer route between Alaybey and Karşıyaka-Mavişehir, the planned tram line with 15 stall and 17 vehicle will be double-line and kataner system. Application project ready Application Project ready Uygulama
- Karsiyaka Tramway (Photo Gallery) 22/01/2014 Karsiyaka Tramway: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, the total length of 24,5 Karsiyaka and Konak tram projects, 26 announced in February will be tender. The tram project, which is planned to be built between Alaybey and Mavişehir in Karşıyaka district, was introduced with the participation of Aziz Kocaoğlu and Karşıyaka Mayor Cevat Durak at the Karşıyaka Municipality Opera and Theater Stage. Kocaoglu, in his speech at the meeting, the Metropolitan Municipality of solving one's transportation problems of the most important tasks, the new arteries, roads open, and means of transportation, as required by the era of late in every city in Turkey and stated that to promote rail has been ignored for a long time the system. ...
- A thousand 300 trees in the tramway in Karşıyaka 18/12/2014 Thousands of 300 trees are in danger in Karşıyaka Tramway: In the Fahrettin Altay-Konak Tramway project of Büyükşehir, the cutting of the 1700 tree on the coastline had previously been on the agenda. Now it is stated that the 1300 tree will be disassembled from the route through which Karsiyaka Tramway passes. Izmir Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun pre-election despite all warnings in a hurry to the tender due to the Fahrettin Altay-Konak Tramway project, most of the 20 1700 tree on the shore of the coastal strip was brought to the agenda, this time strikethrough tram hit the green tissue of Karsiyaka. Karsiyaka Tramway near the tree to remove the 1300 was specified. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu is an important transportation project for the inhabitants of Izmir.
- Karsiyaka tram relaxing solution 02/05/2015 Karsiyaka tram: comforting solution: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which started from Mavisehir for the Tramway of Karsiyaka, revised the route between the Peripheral Road and Atakent Intersection as a Büyük mixed traffic ş upon heavy demand from the citizens. Thus, there will be no narrowing for the tram; wagons and vehicles can use the same road. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, last week began the first rail of the Karsiyaka Tramway in a section of the traffic flow to change the project went more easily. In this context, the tram line, which is planned to be protected in the middle center on Cahar Dudayev Boulevard in the project, has been constructed as unprotected by taking the route between Aydın-Çanakkale ring road exit and Atakent junction.
- Karsiyaka tram cancellation case 21/09/2015 Karsiyaka tram case cancellation: In Karsiyaka, some civil society organizations filed a lawsuit to cancel the tram project. Some non-governmental organizations in Karşıyaka have sued for the cancellation of the tram project. Karsiyaka, who criticizes the route for damaging the tradesmen, argues that increasing the traffic congestion, has announced that the demands of the democratic mass organizations are nostrage tramways to the coast. The municipality of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality of Yamanlar planned to do to the slopes of the Solid Waste Disposal Facility, which publicized the name of the opposition, Karsiyaka Union and Solidarity Association President Mehmet Yildirim, the spokesman of some of the democratic mass organizations in Karsiyaka ongoing construction of the tram project wanted to be stopped. Press conference…
- Temporary traffic layout for Karşıyaka tramway 10/01/2016 Temporary traffic layout for Karşıyaka tram. Ýzmir Metropolitan Municipality will carry out two-stage temporary traffic arrangement between the Atakent Intersection (2038 Street Intersection) and Selçuk Yaşar Street at Cahar Dudayev Boulevard due to the tramway works in Karşıyaka. 20 daily first interim arrangement begins Monday. Due to the construction works of Karşıyaka Tram, which is one of the important investments that will give a new impetus to the city transportation, 11 January 2016 will be the first temporary traffic regulation starting on Monday. Within the scope of this arrangement, the vehicles going to the direction of Karşıyaka from the Atakent intersection will come from the direction of Çiğli and use the Hasan Âli Yücel Boulevard. In this section Bu
- The last point of rail laying in Karşıyaka tram 18/01/2016 The last point in the laying of the rail in the Karşıyaka tram: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which completed the 45 of the railway laying works in Karşıyaka tramway, started two months ago in front of the Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard Air Training Command. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has made great progress in the construction works of the Karsiyaka-Konak tram project, which was prepared to breathe urban traffic and support transportation with environmental investments, is about to reach half of the rail laying works in Karşıyaka. In the middle of last November, the construction works were started by Mustafa Kemal Sahil Bulvarı Air Training Command on the land.
- Temporary traffic layout application for Karşıyaka tramway ends tomorrow 27/01/2016 The temporary traffic order implementation for the Karşıyaka tramway ends tomorrow: the temporary traffic order initiated by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality on the Atakent Intersection due to the Karşıyaka tramway works, is returning to its original state from January (28 January). The first stage of the two-stage temporary traffic arrangement on the Karşıyaka Atakent Junction was completed due to the construction works of the Karşıyaka Tram, which is one of the important investments that will give a new impetus to the city transportation. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 11 20 launched in January and announced the completion of 18 days, despite the weather in the XNUMX finished a day. During the studies from the direction of Çiğli from Atakent Intersection Karsiyaka direction of vehicles to go Ç
- Important bend in Karşıyaka tram 16/07/2016 Important bend in Karşıyaka tram: A significant threshold is exceeded in Konak and Karşıyaka trams of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. A significant threshold is exceeded in the Konak and Karşıyaka trams, which İzmir Metropolitan Municipality continues to build. 10006 will start from July on the Jehli Dudayev Boulevard and 1 / 8294 Street and 1 / 18 Street intersection at the intersection of the Karsiyaka tram line. During the work planned to be completed in 20 days, temporary traffic regulation will be made in the region. In order to be closed to traffic, the intersection on the Mavişehir Ring Road connection (in front of Karya Houses and Petrol Ofisi) will be used instead of the Koçtaş junction.
- A new step in the Karşıyaka tramway 17/08/2016 A new step in the Karşıyaka tram: Rail laying work at the Koçtaş Junction, one of the key points of the Karşıyaka tram line, which was built by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, was completed. Now there is the Carrefour Junction. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the rail laying at the intersection of the tram line of Karşıyaka tram line with Caher Dudayev Boulevard and 10006 / 1 Street and 8294 / 1 Street intersection (Koçtaş Junction). The first of the tramway works to be completed in two stages will take place at the intersection of 2040 / 4 Street and 6524 Street (Carrefour Junction). 19 is scheduled to be completed in 10 days. Tram…
- Karsiyaka Tram Has Stopped The Last Stop 16/11/2016 Karsiyaka Tram End Stop was Çiğli: While the construction works of Konak and Karşıyaka tram lines were continuing, the news came from the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. . The Regional Directorate of Highways approved the preliminary project on the extension of the Karşıyaka line, which ended in Mavişehir, to serve in Çiğli İZBAN Station, Katip Çelebi University and Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone. Within the scope of the approved project, an overpass will be constructed in Mavişehir and Ataşehir between bicycle and pedestrian access.
- Karşıyaka Tram Is Attached To Traffic Sign 29/12/2016 Karşıyaka Tramway Mounted to Traffic Signage: The tram that started the test drive in Bostanlı was caught on the road traffic forgotten the first time on a road He lived. Within the framework of the construction works carried out by the Department of Suburban and Rail System Investments, the first time between the Mavişehir and Bostanlı Bridge on the Karşıyaka tram line had to stop for a while due to the forgotten "Stop" sign on the road. After the road was taken by the officers, the test drive continued Görev
- Karşıyaka Tram Arrives 17 Tool 16/02/2017 The 17 Vehicle of Karşıyaka Tramway Arrived: The 38 vehicle of Konak and Karşıyaka tram, which will bring new breath to the public transportation in İzmir, is being reduced to rails in parties. All of the 17 vehicle, which will make a test on Karşıyaka line, where the test drives have begun and whose construction has been completed to a large extent, has been received. Two separate lines in Izmir, along with the construction of trams, will open a new era of public transportation in the city. While manufacturing works continued at the 12.8-long Konak line, the countdown has started for the 9 km Karşıyaka line, where test drives have been carried out since the beginning of the year. Both will even make a total 38 tram vehicle expedition. Karsiyaka ...
- Last bend in Karşıyaka Tram vir Return to Bostanlı 10 day ban 28/02/2017 A single line tram route passing in front of Suat Taşer Open Air Theater starts on Thursday at the entrance of İsmail Sivri Street. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which brings the construction works of Karsiyaka Tramway to the stage of completion and starts test drives between Mavişehir and Bostanlı, performs the final touches on the line. In this context, the rail line manufacturing of the single-line tram route passing by Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard (in front of the Suat Taşer Open Air Theater) at the entrance of İsmail Sivri Street will start on Thursday, March 2. Due to the work, during the 10 day, the entrance and exit of Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard to İsmail Sivri Street Çalışma
- 150 ton steel bridge for Karşıyaka Tramway 21/03/2017 150 ton steel bridge for Karşıyaka Tram: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the installation of the 37 meter bridge on Bostanlı Creek on the Karşıyaka Tramway route in a short period of three days. The connection between Alaybey and Mavişehir was ensured with the establishment of a steel bridge weighing 150 tons. Starting from January, a significant threshold was passed in Karşıyaka Tramway, where test drives began between Mavişehir and Bostanlı. The installation of the 37 meter-long steel bridge, which will make the tram pass beyond the Bostanlı Stream and reach to Alaybey, has been completed. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the production of the 15-day-long bridge in the 150-ton bridge was completed in just three days. 9 ...
- Karşıyaka Tram Passed Bostanlı Creek 22/03/2017 Karşıyaka Tramway Passed Bostanlı Creek: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the installation of the 37-meter bridge on Bostanlı Creek on the Karşıyaka Tramway route in a short period of three days. The connection between Alaybey and Mavişehir was ensured with the establishment of a steel bridge weighing 150 tons. Starting from January, a significant threshold was passed in Karşıyaka Tramway, where test drives began between Mavişehir and Bostanlı. The installation of the 37 meter-long steel bridge, which will make the tram pass beyond the Bostanlı Stream and reach to Alaybey, has been completed. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the production of the 15-day-long bridge in the 150-ton bridge was completed in just three days. 9 meters X
- Karşıyaka tram commenced travels 11/04/2017 Karşıyaka tram started its journeys: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, Alaybey and Mavişehir İZBAN launched the Karşıyaka Tram, which will serve 14 with a stop. The first time traveling Yoliyag along with the excitement of Karşıyakalılarla joined the meeting Kocaoğlu, announced that the flights will be free until June. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has opened a new era in public transportation with the project of Karşıyaka and Konak tram project of approximately 450 million pounds. The environmentally friendly, fast and comfortable transportation model, which will reduce the carbon emissions in the city, is further strengthened by tram. On the Karsiyaka line, where test drives have been carried out since the beginning of the year, the pre-operations of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu Yıl