Babadağ Ropeway Project Tender Done
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Babadağ Ropeway Project Tender Done 04/04/2017 Babadağ Ropeway Project Tender Project Done: The tender of the Babadağ Ropeway Project; Kirtur Tourism Construction Contracting Industry and Trade Limited Company, which offers annual 2 million 250 thousand pounds plus VAT plus 12,5 share of the annual revenue obtained from all facilities, excluding VAT. Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Akif Arıcan, in his speech after the tender, ihale Fethiye 20 annual dream we realize. This is not the end result for us. We will continue to realize all our projects slowly. All of Fethiye to be beneficial un said. The tender for the Babadağ cable car project, which received the SKYWALK Fethiye brand name, attracted great attention. Tender ...
- Babadag Cable Car Auction to be held in April 26/02/2013 Babadağ Cable Car Tender to be held in April: Located in the Fethiye district of Muğla and one of the best paragliding centers in the world Babadağı'na ropeway project will be installed in the tender phase. Located in the Fethiye district of Muğla and one of the best paragliding centers in the world Babadağı'na ropeway project will be installed in the tender phase. It was learned that the project, which had all the necessary permissions, will be tendered within 2 months. Fethiye Power Union Tourism Trade Limited Company established by FTSO; Approaching the end of the work to establish a cable car to Babadağı, where the General Directorate of Natural Assets received the operating right for the year 5. Ministry of Culture and Tourism and ile
- Introduction of Babadağ Teleferic Project 07/03/2017 The Babadağ Teleferic Project was Introduced: The introductory meeting of the Babadağ cable car project, which was planned for many years and which will pave the way for the tourism sector in Fethiye, was realized with the intense participation. In order to realize the Babadağ Ropeway project, which will spread the tourism sector in Fethiye to the 12 moon, 5 has been organizing the Babadağ cable car project organized by Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Governor of Mugla Amir Çiçek, Fethiye Governor Ekrem Çalık and members of Fethiye Protocol, Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Mayor. Osman Gürün, Muğla Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Bülent Karakuş, Muğla Journalists Association Süleyman Akbulut, Mayor of Fethiye Osman
- Place has been delivered in Babadağ Ropeway Project 09/06/2017 The Babadağ Teleferic Project was delivered to the location of the cable car company in Fethiye, Fethiye. The company won the tender for the Babadağ Cable Car Project. Fethiye Power Union Co.Ltd. the contract was signed and the place was delivered. The place delivery ceremony passed in a friendly atmosphere, while Akif Arıcan said “Babadağ is the daughter of our house. We're not giving the daughter of the house. Pen does not write le Kenan Kıran, who welcomed his joke with good intentions and laughed, ülerek We are in Mubarak months. Let's dress up the 1965 student who needs help, and pay for their families' Ramadan expenses. Yard
- They came to Babadağ for the planned ropeway project 01/10/2012 Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency of South Aegean Development Agency officials and officials came to Fethiye. Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chamber Chairman Akif hosted by Arıcan Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency of the Investor Services Department Chairman Mustafa Rumeli, Chief Project Director Ismail Erşahin, Project Director Mahmoud Muhiddin sharp; GEKA'dan Promotion and External Relations Unit President Gökhan Dinç, Expert Hüseyin Çiftçi made investigations in Babadağ. Guests are welcomed at Zirve Cafe at the altitude of 1700 in Babadağ; They received information about the Babadag cable car project. FTSO President Akif Arıcan's project about '