Public transport will be free of charge to students entering YGS in Istanbul: Students and staff at YGS, which will be held on Sunday, March at 12 in Istanbul, will benefit from free public transportation.
In the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 12 March 2017 approved the offer to free access to public transport for students and staff during the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) on Sunday. In the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council (IMM), the joint proposal by the AK Party and the CHP Group on the issue was discussed as a proposal and was unanimously approved by the members of the Assembly.
According to the decision, 12 students who will take the YGS exam on March Sunday will be able to take the test documents and teachers will be able to get free public transportation by showing papers showing that they take part in the exam.
Students and officials on the day of the test in Istanbul İETT buses, metrobus, public buses, buses, metro, funicular, tram, ropeway, City Line Ferries and private sea engines will not pay fees. Fuel and energy costs of public transport will be met by IMM.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Free public transport to Istanbul 14/02/2017 In Istanbul, students who will take the YGS exam are free of charge: 12 March 2017 On Sunday, students and staff will benefit from public transport free of charge. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 12 March 2017 will be held on Sunday, YGS (Higher Education Transition Exam) to provide free service to students and officials to take the exam of public transportation vehicles discussed. AK Party and the CHP Group on the subject of the joint proposal, the proposal was discussed as a resolution by the unanimous of the members of the council. According to the decision, 12 students and officials who will take the YGS exam on March Sunday; IETT Buses serving in Istanbul, Metrobus, Public Buses, İstanbul
- Transportation vehicles in Istanbul 24 Free for YGS students in March 13/03/2013 Istanbul's transportation vehicles 24 In March, YGS students will be free of charge by the City Council. public transportation services will provide free transportation to the examination places. Students and examiners will be able to travel on public transport free of charge until the exam time by submitting their documents on the exam day. In this context, IETT General Directorate (IETT Buses, Metrobus) vehicles, City Lines Inc. (City Lines Ferry) Transportation Inc. (Tram, Light Metro, Metro and Funicular) vehicles Bu
- Transportation will be free until the YGS exam 26/03/2012 1 April 2012 will provide free service to students and examiners entering the Higher Education Transition Exam (YGS) on Sunday until the test time of the public transport. According to the decision taken by the Istanbul City Council, the Higher Education Transition Examination (YGS) and 16-24 June 2012 will be held in the dates of the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) will participate in the exam until the time of students and staff will benefit from public transport free of charge. Students and examiners will be able to travel on public transport free of charge until the exam time by submitting their documents on the exam day. In this scope, IETT buses, metrobus vehicles, Tunnel, nostalgic tram, City Lines Ferry, tram, light tram, Bu
- YGS setting for public transportation in Eskisehir 09/03/2017 YGS setting for public transportation in Eskişehir: Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, 12 March 2017 will run public transportation on weekdays in order to prevent students and citizens from being victimized before and after the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) which is related to the education life of many young people on Sunday. In the center of Eskişehir, the 25 will enter the higher education entrance exam, and the Metropolitan Municipality will spend a great deal of time in order not to experience the grievances. Public transport vehicles will work according to the weekday program and the city will be waiting at certain key points in the backup of the Metropolitan Municipality officials, to provide better service içi
- YGS exam for free transportation in Istanbul 22/03/2014 For the YGS exam, free transportation in Istanbul: Tomorrow students and examiners who will take the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) will provide free service until the exam. According to the decision of the Istanbul City Council; Students and examiners will be able to benefit from IETT buses, metrobus vehicles, tunnels, nostalgic tram, City Lines ferries, tram, light tram, subway and funicular free of charge by presenting their documents on the exam day.
- IETT will provide free transportation for YGS 11/03/2016 IETT will provide free transportation for YGS: In Istanbul, 13 will be free of public transportation to the teachers who will take the exam until March 11.00 on Sunday. Teachers with the students who will be admitted to the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) in 13 March on Sunday will be able to benefit from the public transportation vehicles until the 11.00. According to the statement made by IETT, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council on the decision, the 13 March on Sunday a series of arrangements were made for the YGS. According to this, teachers who are going to take the exam will be able to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge until 11.00. Students' entrance exam documents, teachers Öğ
- Gesture of free transportation to students who will enter YGS in Izmir 10/03/2017 A free transportation gesture for the students who will enter YGS in Izmir: 12 A series of measures were taken by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality for mass transportation due to the Higher Education Entrance Examination (YGS) to be held on Sunday March. In addition, all candidates who will take the exam in Izmir will be able to use the free entrance of the Metropolitan Municipality, buses, ferries, subways and suburbs. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has made some arrangements to facilitate the access of the candidates who will take the Transition to Higher Education Examination to this examination. However, the Metropolitan Municipality offered another opportunity for candidates to take the test. Candidates who will benefit from buses, subways, commuter trains (İZBAN) and ferries, Sunday morning Otobüs
- Free public transport vehicles in Istanbul 23/05/2014 Public transport vehicles in Istanbul are free of charge: the staff who distribute mail in Istanbul will benefit from all public transport services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday. Union Communication and Communication Workers Union (Birlik Haber-Sen), Istanbul 5 for mail distributors to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge. He won the case he filed with the Administrative Court. Birlik Haber-Sen, the staff who handed out the postal service in connection with the PTT in Istanbul, will benefit from all public transportation services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday.
- Monday alarm in Istanbul! Public transport free 28/09/2015 Monday alarm in Istanbul! Public transportation is free: 28 where schools will be opened On Monday, September, a series of measures were taken to prevent problems in transportation. Representatives of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Police Department, Istanbul Chamber of Tradesmen and Artisans and General Service Vehicles Chamber of Tradesmen participated in the meeting held at AKOM. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, schools to open 28 on Monday to avoid problems in transportation to Istanbul people wanted to use public transport. Indicating that additional transportation to public transportation Topbas, all students and teachers wished success in the new training season. IF THE MEASURES OF THE MONDAY IN ISTANBUL: İ
- Free public transportation to LYS in Malatya 07/06/2017 Public transportation is free of charge to students entering LYS in Malatya: MOTAŞ will carry students who will enter LYS on weekends free of charge. 10 June Saturday, 11 June Sunday and 17 June Saturday and 18 All students who are going to take the LYS exam on June Sunday will be able to benefit from the vehicles other than Private Public Buses by showing the Exam Entrance Documents.
- Public transport free of charge to students entering LYS in Sakarya 09/06/2017 Public transportation free of charge to students entering LYS in Sakarya: The students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam, explaining that transportation will be free on the days of the Transportation Department Fatih Pistil said, Sak We wish all our brothers success in LYS will sweat, 'he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Fatih Pistil, 10-11 June Saturday and Sunday will be held for the students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam will be free of public buses and ADARAY announced. Stating that students can take advantage of free access by showing the entrance examination documents, Pistil said: LYS will sweat '
- Free public transportation for students entering KPSS in Diyarbakir 14/07/2017 Public transportation free of charge to students entering the KPSS in Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 16 Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) will be held in July, students will be free to use public transport announced. Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla, 16 will be held on Sunday July Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) said in a statement, to take the KPSS exam to be held by OSYM students will benefit from free transportation services provided by the municipality on the day of the exam, he said. Atilla, ediy 16 students who will take the exam on Sunday July July, free access to public transport will benefit our municipality, giriş he said. President Atilla wished success to all students.
- YGS setting for mass transportation in İzmir 10/03/2016 YGS setting for mass transportation in İzmir: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality made arrangements for mass transportation due to the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) to be held on March Sunday in 13. Bus services were strengthened so that the candidates could reach the examination centers without difficulty. The General Directorate of ESHOT put 100 additional buses on the lines where exam intensity will be experienced. In addition, 9 Eylul University on the ring road only working during the week, 290, 390 and 690 lines will continue to serve on Sunday, the exam was announced. İzmir Metro station due to the passenger density due to the test to increase the number of expeditions. Sunday mornings at 10 per minute Pazar
- Free public transport to YGS in Malatya 10/03/2017 Public transportation is free of charge to the students who will enter YGS in Malatya: The public transportation vehicles of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, 12 will carry students who will enter YGS on March Sunday free of charge. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Council, which will be held in March at 12 March, will be held in 2017 during the YGS and LYS exam will take the public transportation exam free of charge to students who will take the exam. Students are required to show the exam documents on the way to the exam, if they declare that they are the exam students in the return of the exam (except Private Public Buses) will not be charged.
- Private Vehicles that Become Transformation In Muğla Begins Transportation Service 22/01/2018 In Muğla, transportation services will be started with Private Public Transport on the routes between Yılanlı and Akçay regions and Dağpinar Neighborhood Mentese. 5378 numbered Law on the Disabled and the Municipal Assembly decision taken in accordance with this law, the transportation system within the scope of the special transportation is reorganized to benefit more citizens. -Sungur-Dokuzçam-Menteşe, -Çamoluk-Göktepe-Esençay-Menteşe, -Bozyer-Kuzluk-Günlüce-Menteşe -Avcılar-Fadıl-Yemişendere-Özlüce-Menteşe, -Avcılar-Muratlar-Çakmak-Yaylasöğüt-Menteşe, -Taşlı-Gazeller -Yörükoğlu-Çakmak-Yaylasöğüt-Menteşe, -Dağpınar-Zeytin-Meke-Bağyaka-Yeniköy-Duy-Yerkesik-Menteşe, Transportation Coordination in the direction of laying of Private Public Transport Vehicle (ÖTTA) under the supervision of our Metropolitan Municipality with minibus association and village status vehicles operating on their routes. (UKOME) Board Decision was taken. With its modern management and mission understanding, Çağdaş
- Public transportation will be free of charge between 17 September 06.00-13.00 in Istanbul. 16/09/2012 2012 will be free of charge in 2013, 17-06.00, 13.00-17. 18-19-1037 07.00 19.00 3600 228 187 660 3 75 2 700 104 17 XNUMX has taken some measures to prevent traffic problems on Monday, September 2015, in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, XNUMX primary school, XNUMX secondary school, XNUMX secondary school, XNUMX and XNUMX. On the day the schools were opened, IETT buses, metrobus, public buses, buses, buses, city lines, ferries to Transportation Inc. Okul
- One week free transportation to students 21/09/2016 Konya transportation is free for one week in Konya: The students of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, to promote the use of Elkart, to encourage public transportation, to help the newly arrived students in Konya to make the registration of the address and dormitory easily, For a week, they decided that the public transportation was free of charge by means of Elkart. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has taken various measures regarding transportation due to the new school year, offered Elkart Bureau service in the municipality building located next to Alaaddin Bus Stop due to the intensity of the demand for discounted Elkart. Öğretim
- Free transportation to YGS students in Diyarbakır 10/03/2017 Free transportation to YGS students in Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality announced that students who will take the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) to be held this weekend will benefit from public transportation free of charge. Mayor Cumali Atilla, the Higher Education Transition Exam (YGS) to be held on Sunday March 12, the students who will take the YGS exam to be held by OSYM, on the day of the examination of the municipality will benefit from the free transportation services said. Atilla, acak 12 March Sunday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if you show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport and private public buses free of charge, At
- Free transportation for students enrolled in university in Adana 18/08/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, in the central bus station, has provided guidance services at the booths, and offered air-conditioned buses. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, Cukurova University (CU) has provided free transportation convenience to students from various provinces of Turkey to register. The municipal officials who met the students who came to the Central Bus Station presented gifts that introduced Adana, and served with air-conditioned municipal buses. In order to facilitate the enrollment of the students and their families who started their university life in Adana to the Çukurova University, the officials of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality Youth and Press and Publication Department opened stands at the Central Bus Station. The staff of the municipality meet the students coming from various cities of the country, informing and guiding Belediye
- Free public transport in Kocaeli hours after 19.00 28/07/2016 Public transport in Kocaeli is free after hours 19.00: Buses and ferries run by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and TransportationPark throughout the city provide free transportation to our citizens after the hour 19.00. As long as the people of Kocaeli continue to watch democracy in the city squares, the vehicles will continue to provide free service after the 19.00. However, Line 200C and Line 800K with Hat 800 will be excluded. On the other hand, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department, on the other hand, aims to provide access to the houses of our citizens who have democracy during the,
- Vehicles entering the tramway road will be identified by EDS, 05/02/2012 The Metropolitan is preparing to take measures against EDS at the central points of Istanbul. The application was first put into service on the Tersane Street in Karaköy. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, against the red light and safety strip violations as well as trades that occupy roads and sidewalks also took action. The Metropolitan Municipality has launched a camera monitoring system in the central areas, in particular, by introducing the Electronic Auditing System (EDS) against the occupations occupying the road. In order to minimize traffic violations and to increase deterrence, it has been recorded that the system will be expanded at the points where the violations are the highest in the city. Metropolitan Municipality, cooperation with the Provincial Security Directorate Büyük
- The Car Passed The Tram Line: 2 Injured 15/11/2013 A Car Accident on the Tram Line: 2 Injured. A car accident in the city of Gaziantep, while entering the tram line, the accident was injured 2 people. According to information obtained from the accident, Osman Gazi neighborhood occurred on Abdulkadir Aksu Bulvarı. 27 R 6636, which is on the way from the metro junction towards the University of Gaziantep, entered the tram line as a result of the driver losing his supremacy at the wheel. 27 P 3712 license plate in the back of the car was involved in the accident. Two people injured in the accident was taken to the hospital by ambulance from the scene. It was learned that the wounded were in good condition, and there were disruptions in the tram routes due to the accident. After the inspections of the car Yap
- Akçaray tram line burned vehicles 10/12/2017 The car is constantly entering the tramway. The municipality can not prevent it for now, but in a short time will change the status of the tram route electronic control system will be installed. Punishment for the vehicles entering the road will be cut. Citizen from Izmit tramway started to serve in Kocaeli even though 8 year is delayed. The tram across the city was quickly accepted. User figures also support this. But the tram has a big problem, empty cars. Actually, it's forbidden to get into the tram. Only in urgent and vital situations the fire brigade and ambulance can use the tramway. Furthermore, the right of access to the tramway control vehicles of the Transportation Park A.Ş.
- Free Transportation to LYS YGS Exam in Istanbul 14/03/2015 Free Transport to the Lys Ygs Exam in Istanbul: Istanbul 15 decided to make public transport free of charge for the students and staff who will take the YGS and LYS exams on March. So, the students who will take the exams in Istanbul will go to the test places. Students will be able to use the IETT bus, metrobus, City Line ferries, tram, light metro, metro, funicular, and bus coach buses and private public busses free of charge. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council will pass the Higher Education Entrance Exam (YGS) to be held in 15 March and the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) in 13-14-20-21 June ş
- On the LYS day in Gaziantep, trams and buses are free for students 09/06/2017 On the LYS day in Gaziantep, trams and buses are free for students: Buses and trams of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge to students entering the Undergraduate Placement Examination (LYS). Students were especially reminded that the most recent entrance to the exam room was 15 minutes before the exam start time. Public transportation vehicles connected to the Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to all students at 10,11-17,18 June 2017. Tram and buses will be free of charge between 07.00 and 17.00 on the dates of LYS.