IETT's additional service to YGS: IETT is going to a special application for the Entrance Examination for Higher Education (YGS) in 12 March. 118 even 146 additional vehicles, exam hours will be served all day long. IETT services will be free of charge within the framework of the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly.
IETT, 12 has completed its preparations for the Entrance Examination for Higher Education (YGS) in March. 12 will start 10.00 on March at 118. The number of voyages will be increased to 146 within the framework of the application intended for the convenience of students and teachers who will take the exam.
886 additional expedition on exam
In accordance with the decision taken by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the students attending the exam will be able to benefit from the public transport free of charge by presenting the examination documents and the teachers' task papers. IETT buses, metrobus vehicles, tunnel, nostalgic tram, City Line ferries, tram, light tram, subway and funicular vehicles 12 will provide free service to students and teachers until the 11.00 on Sunday March.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- YGS will enter the Metropolitan buses free of charge 09/03/2017 For those who will enter YGS in Denizli, Metropolitan buses are free: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses will enter the YGS 2017 for this weekend and they will be free of charge for the examiners. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality went to a different practice in order to facilitate access to the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS), which is the first stage of entrance to the university. At the weekend, they will experience the excitement of YGS and the examiners will be able to reach the exam locations free of charge by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses. 12 March 2017 The students and examiners who will enter YGS on Sunday will be able to show their exams or attendance documents to bus drivers and they will be free of charge on the Y
- Public transportation is free for students who will enter YGS in Malatya 10/03/2017 Public transportation is free of charge to the students who will enter YGS in Malatya: The public transportation vehicles of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, 12 will carry students who will enter YGS on March Sunday free of charge. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Council, which will be held in March at 12 March, will be held in 2017 during the YGS and LYS exam will take the public transportation exam free of charge to students who will take the exam. Students are required to show the exam documents on the way to the exam, if they declare that they are the exam students in the return of the exam (except Private Public Buses) will not be charged.
- Free transportation to YGS students in Diyarbakır 10/03/2017 Free transportation to YGS students in Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality announced that students who will take the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) to be held this weekend will benefit from public transportation free of charge. Mayor Cumali Atilla, the Higher Education Transition Exam (YGS) to be held on Sunday March 12, the students who will take the YGS exam to be held by OSYM, on the day of the examination of the municipality will benefit from the free transportation services said. Atilla, acak 12 March Sunday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if you show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport and private public buses free of charge, At
- IETT's Pendik-Haydarpaşa commuter route expedition 18/06/2013 IETT Pendik-Haydarpaşa suburban line expedition Pendik - Sogutlucesme - Haydarpasa Commuter Train Line Marmaray Project is being closed for 19 in June (24 Year) in June. IETT increases the number of current voyages in order to prevent the commuter passengers from being victimized with the closing of the line. As the construction works will be started for the project of improving the suburban lines and stations of Pendik-Söğütlüçeşme-Haydarpaşa, which will provide a better quality and modern urban transportation, the number of buses and number of buses will be increased by reinforcing the existing lines of IETT which serves on this route. When the Marmaray Project is completed, Gebze-Halkalı 75 thousand passengers will be moved at an hour. Each…
- IETT'den Additional Festival for Tulip Festival 14/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, in the course of the tulip festival that continued throughout April this year also brought additional bus and ferry lines into service. Within the scope of the Tulip Festival, additional bus and ferry lines created to allow citizens to reach Emirgan, the main event area where they can see the most beautiful tulips, make scheduled flights every day until the end of the festival. IETT'S LF EMIRGAN LALE FESTIVAL-MASLAK METRO LINE: “LF: Lale Festival Bus Line, which operates on the-Maslak Metro-İstinye-Emirgan dı route, provides the passengers to Emirgan every day. The first time of the line, which started at 34 from ITU, is the last ef
- Special Offers for Easy Access to IETT, Victim Slaughter Centers 17/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures to ensure a comfortable and peaceful holiday for the citizens. While approaching the Eid al-Adha, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality takes all necessary measures to prevent any negative events before and after the feast. In this context, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Europe and the Anatolian Side, 9 established a separate sales and cutting area at a separate point. İETT will organize special flights to reach the sacrifice centers of Istanbul. On the European Side; Haraççı / Arnavutköy, Kayaşehir / Başakşehir, Yeşilkent / Avcılar, Kestanelik / Çatalca, Alibeyköy / Eyüp, Çakmaklı / Büyükçekmece and Sultangazi Municipality sacrificial slaughter area on the Anatolian side; Kurnaköy / Pendik, Ferhatpaşa / Ataşehir, IETT ak
- IETT was announced for the Metrobus Accident 08/06/2015 IETT was announced for the Metrobus Accident: IETT made a statement about the BRT accident in Ayvansaray. IETT, the cause of the metrobus accident is a passenger, he said. IETT came for the BRT accident in Ayvansaray. In Eyüp, a metrobus struck a metrobus from the bus at the stall. In the accident, the 3 was heavily injured by a total of 16. The wounded were being treated in environmental hospitals. The slippery road because of the rain on the hour 16.00 ranks Sogutamuces-Avcılar voyage metrobüs, Ayvansaray Metrobus stop a metrobüse downloading passengers from the back. The windshield of the Metrobus was shattered. In the accident, the 3 is a heavy total 16 ada
- Support from IETT to energy efficiency 02/11/2017 Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO), Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO), Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD), Energy Efficiency Association (ENVER), IGDAS and IETT have called on citizens, industrialists and businessmen to use energy efficiently. 31 October World Savings Day calls for energy-efficient use of the business world. Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO), Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO), Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) and Energy Efficiency Association (ENVER) and İGDAŞ and IETT General Managers, all citizens in individual life, all industrialists and businessmen in corporate life urged to use efficiently. IETT General ET
- IETT Award for Employees 11/04/2018 Turkey's most established and trusted brand in the urban public transport IETT Performance Development System (PGS) has awarded its employees in the frame. The General Secretary of IMM for the PGS Award Ceremony held at Bağlarbaşı Culture Center. Hayri Baraçlı, General Manager of IETT Ahmet Bagis, IETT Assistant General Manager Hasan Özçelik, Bem-Bir-Sen IETT Branch President Yakup Gündoğdu, Hizmet İş Union IETT 2 Branch Branch President Ahmet Günce, İşbank İş Union IETT 3 Branch Branch President Mustafa İluk, President of the İBÇD Association Abdülaziz Kaygısız and Heads of Department, Unit Managers and Employees . 2017 Year Performance Development System and Accident Y
- 20 Bus Support from TIKA and IETT to Gambia 29/06/2018 In cooperation with the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) and Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT), the 20 bus was delivered to Gambia, one of the sister countries in West Africa. Gambia public transportation in the intensive-needed bus the delivery ceremony of the Gambia President Adama Barrow, Turkey Banjul Ambassador Ismail Sefa Almighty, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Member of Parliament and Advisor to the Chairman Ismail Hakki TIKA Senegal Program Coordinator Assistant Turunc Ali Kaya attended. In the speech he delivered at the ceremony, Ambassador Yüceer expressed that these buses which were delivered to the friendly and brotherly Gambia people were further strengthening the existing ties between the two countries.