Aleppo's first train journey after years: After Aleppo was cleared of jihadists, a small portion of the railways in Aleppo began to be used.
After Aleppo was cleared of jihadists, a small portion of the railways in Aleppo began to be used.
After a long hiatus, the Syrians were welcomed by the Halepis.
DW In the video prepared by the city, it was stated that the demolition was observed in Aleppo.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Modern Transportation Tram to Izmir 19/12/2013 Contemporary Transportation Tram Is Coming After Years: In addition to the development of the Aliağa -Cumaovası Suburban System as Aliaga-Tube line in the first place, ALOSB is the candidate to become the biggest industrial region of the Aegean in the long term and the existing system that ends in Aliağa in the north. (Aliağa Organized Industrial Zone), the ancient city of Pergamon in the south to reach the Selcuk, the Bergama - Selcuk connection to develop the connection and industry, tourism areas are planned to connect with rail systems. Within the scope of the Contemporary Transportation Tram, After the Years Re-Transport Main Plan, public transportation in the traffic-intensive main arteries in the central city area of Izmir Tram
- The whistle of the 120 annual train in Damascus was heard again after many years 23/12/2016 The whistle of the 120 annual train in Damascus was heard again after many years: the 5, which was built in 1896 for years, has moved back with an 3 passenger car, which could not operate for years, after clearing the Kudisa and El Hama countryside west of Damascus in the Syrian capital and repairing the railways. . After the cleaning of the rails of the Qassisa and Al Hama regions of Damascus, Syrians were able to hear the 'train whistles' that XIUMX had used for years. A steam train built in the city in 5 began to operate again with the 1896 wagon. Syrian children go by train to greet 'old friends' Sur
- Minibuses Returned to Their Old Places After Years in Samsun 04/05/2018 The last stop of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, which was transported from the Gar route years ago, was replaced by the UKOME decision. FIFA President Fevzi Apaydın, 'This is a nice development, the trades were the right way to work,' said Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) from the direction of Atakum and Tekkeköy, the last stop at the stop stop in the past but the 7 XNUMX year before the last stop the Great Mosque and The last stops of the minibuses, which are the Republic Square, were changed to Gar. US, saying that the decision was a positive development MUCH PULLING Drivers and Vehicle Turkey Federation (TŞOF) President Fawzi Apaydin, "Political ...
- TCDD General Manager Karaman: Many years ago, nobody knew us today are entering the appointment queue 21/09/2012 Turkey in recent years 10 made to invest abroad was echoed in the railways. Ü Years ago, nobody knew us. Today they are entering the appointment queue. Bugün TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman "After the first year of the Republic of Turkey, we are weaving this time with modern iron network. History of silk and spice route will pass through Turkey via rail, "he said. Karaman, Ankara-Kayseri speed train gave the good news. Karaman participated in the Inno Trans International Railway Fair in Berlin. They are entering the appointment queue today Kayseri and summed up the situation in the railways: Ankara-Kayseri YHT line is coming Bugün
- World's first subway will make its first night expedition 20/08/2016 The world's first subway will make its first night-time expedition: the 153 annual subway in London, for the first time in its history, will serve two even 24 hours on weekends. The application, which will start on the Central and Victoria lines, will be extended to other routes in the fall. In London, the capital of England, the Central and Victoria lines from now on the weekends 24 hours will be organized. 153, the world's first subway, is the annual London subway, where the 2, including Central and Victoria, will start serving 24 hours over the weekend, midnight. The Mayor of London, Sadık Han, expressed his appreciation for the new voyages: "Metronun at night"