Akçaray Tram went on its first voyage: The first test was carried out during the construction of the tramway. The first expedition in the night of Mehmet Ali Pasha was completed successfully
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality by the 596 day started before the promised 550 day work on the tram project can not be completed. Within the scope of the Akçaray project, tramway vehicles continued to be brought to our city.
The tram cars that came to our city started the test drive yesterday. The first test was completed successfully in the Mehmet Ali Pasha area where the line was completed.
Within the framework of the project, the 12 tramway vehicle will be purchased by the Metropolitan. A vehicle in the 5 module will be 33 meters long and will have the capacity of 294 passengers.
Source : I www.kocaelibarisgazetesi.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Konya Blue Train will be on its first flight tomorrow 17/08/2012 According to a written statement made by the General Directorate of TCDD, a new train named Konya Blue Train is put on the Konya-Izmir-Konya line. The train departs from both provinces at 20.00 and will follow the Izmir-Manisa-Usak-Afyon and Konya route. The train consists of an air conditioned 4 pulman, 1 sleeve, 1 bed and 1 dining car. Due to the first voyage of the Konya Blue Train, a ceremony will be held at the Alsancak Railway Station with the participation of Minister Yildirim, and a teleconference system will be connected to Konya Railway Station. Toros Express will start carrying passengers between Adana and Eskişehir-Adana. Toros Express consisting of 5 pulman wagon, 07.05 from Adana and Eskişehir UM
- Istanbul-Sofia ex-22 passenger commenced his first voyage 21/02/2017 The Istanbul-Sofia Express launches its first voyage with 22 passengers: Halkalı, the first flight to Istanbul-Sofia Express started with 2 mechanic, 3 conductor and 22 passengers. Bulgaria / Sofia-Istanbul /Halkalı the first train for the Istanbul-Sofia Express between Halkalı He departed from the train station. Within the framework of the agreement signed between TCDD and Bulgarian Railways, Istanbul-Sofia Express started its first voyage with 2 machinist, 3 conductor and 22 passengers. TCDD Tasimacilik AS Istanbul Passenger Service Manager Veysi Alçınsu, the voyages started to be arranged every day from the beginning of the mutual said. On a train to depart, Sef
- Akçaray Project Tracks from Poland 05/11/2015 The Rails of Akçaray Project Departed from Poland: In the Akçaray Project, which took place last month, the rails were shipped from Poland to Kocaeli. By sea to the port of Derince from there and the road to the construction site with the road to 1.200 ton ray set out. 19 continues to work on the construction of the tramway project in October, with the intense participation in the storage area. The construction of the necessary facilities during the project was completed at the warehouse site of the tram project, which has a tender price of 113.990.000,00 TL. Earthworks are about to begin. In the part of the route that will be executed in the part of the line, pre-construction works and Hatt
- Akçaray in Berlin 21/09/2016 Akçaray was exhibited in Berlin: The first vehicle of the Akçaray Tram project was exhibited at the InnoTrans 2016 railway fair in Berlin. The first vehicle to be completed was completed in the Akçaray tram project, which will start the transfer of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality rail systems. Akçaray's first vehicle, which was exhibited at the InnoTrans 2016 fair in Berlin, Germany, was attended by the President of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu. Mayor Karaosmanoğlu and his accompanying delegation visited Akçaray's first car. EXHIBITION AT THE FAIR IN GERMANY In the Akçaray Tramway Project, the production of the railroads was at full speed while at the same time, the first of the 12 pieces of tramway vehicles in the Durmazlar Factory in Bursa ALMANYA
- They will remove that transformer for Akçaray Tram! 12/12/2017 The Metropolitan Municipality of Izmit Akçaray Tramway has taken action. The project is being completed by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli. The municipality has now taken action to remove the electrical substation right next to the East Kışla Park in the Mehmetalipaşa neighborhood of İzmit. Turkey Electricity Distribution Company (TEDAS) to stop the tramway with the view of the protocol for the removal of the transformer will be able to transport the municipality transformer to another location. Source: www.kocaelibarisgazetesi.com
- Special Savior Tool for Akçaray Trolley 02/04/2018 With the tram project implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, hundreds of thousands of passengers have reached the rail system. City-east-west-axis Intercity Bus Terminal district to the Sekapark Science Center front of the tram, citizens are attracting great interest. As such, the Metropolitan Municipality does not neglect to take measures to prevent disruption of the tramway transportation. In this context, to get used in the possible problems of Tram cars, the Department of Transportation received a specially developed tram-catcher vehicle. Both the rubber wheel and the metal wheel can go on the track in the rails of the vehicle, in the event of a fault ray
- Akçaray has added a new one to tramway recordings 21/05/2019 Akçaray tram, which is operated by TransportationPark A.Ş., one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, managed to add a new one to its records. Akçaray recorded a record number of 1 million passengers per month and increased the number of 1 million 200 thousand with the opening of new stations. The tram, which has been used with pleasure by the citizens since its opening, has become the first public transportation vehicle preferred by the citizens. DAILY AND WEEKLY RECORDED TIMES 18 tram and 14 station with the citizens 06: 00 - 24: 00 Akçaray serving between the daily maximum number of passengers 41.625'dan 47.790'a removed. Up to fazla
- Akçaray line test will take place tomorrow 22/03/2017 Akçaray line will be done tomorrow in the first test drive: Akçaray line continues to be constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli 23 March on Thursday at the 10.00 Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu'nun test drive will be held. Within the scope of Akçaray project, while taking tramway vehicles, an important step is taken in the project. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will start the period of rail transport in the city Akçaray tram line on the first test drive 23 March Thursday at 10.00 Kocaeli Metropolitan Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu'nun will be held with the participation. The test drive will start at the tram station. Within the framework of the Akçaray project, the 12 tramway vehicle will be purchased by the Metropolitan. In the case of the 5 module X
- Izmir's first tram was on display at the fair 22/08/2016 The first set of tram to be operated in Izmir, Konak and Karsiyaka lines was lowered onto the rails specially laid for the Izmir International Fair area. Great care was taken to prevent damage to the set downloaded from the top of the TIR. At the time of download many citizens, even the train set brought by staff from South Korea was viewed by mobile phone. In the last meters of the set, the support was provided by the hopper. In addition to the tram, there will be electric buses and bicycles at the stand. Transportation investments will be introduced. The tram cars produced at the facilities of the South Korean company Hyundai Eurotem in Adapazarı are built on the 32 meter-long 48 firm
- Meram Express is on its last flight 24/01/2012 Meram Express Cancellation: Meram Express is on its last flight. Eskişehir Istanbul High Speed Train Line cuts 2. Meram Express 30 will make its last expedition on Monday and 2 will not make a year-long voyage. The second high-speed train of the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Line in Ankara-Eskişehir-2009, which is the biggest high-speed train line of our country, is located in Ankara-Eskişehir. Meram Express 30 will be on its last expedition on Monday, January and 24 will not make a voyage during the month. This scope of work…
- Today in History: 7 September 2011 Every year in September the Orient Express 07/09/2012 7 September 1871 The Belgian company won the Haydarpaşa-İzmir railway's rail purchase tender for the locomotives and wagons of the line. 7 September 1939 European railway traffic reopened. 7 September 2011 The Orient Express, which started its campaign in September every year, departed from Paris at 2 September 2011. Orient Express, Vienna, Budapest, Sinai, Bucharest and Varna route to Istanbul Sirkeci Gar'a reached.
- Today in History: 7 September 2011 The Orient Express, which started its campaign in September every year Tarih 07/09/2015 Today in the history 7 September 1871 The Belgian company won the Haydarpaşa-İzmir railway's rail-purchase tender, which will make the locomotives and wagons of the line. 7 September 1939 European railway traffic reopened. 7 September 2011 The Orient Express, which started its campaign in September every year, departed from Paris at 2 September 2011. Orient Express, Vienna, Budapest, Sinai, Bucharest and Varna route to Istanbul Sirkeci Gar'a reached.
- The first domestic diesel train commenced Anadolu-Bandırma (Video) 21/02/2014 The first domestic diesel train started to Anatolia Izmir-Banda time: Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) the first domestic diesel train set manufactured in Adapazari plant Anatolia mototrains the İzmir- came in a ceremony in Balıkesir's Bandırma line, Balıkesir soon fast train to reach the wish was made. Due to the first voyage of Anadolu Mototren, Balıkesir Governor Ahmet Turhan, Karesi Governor Ahmet Erdoğdu, Altıeylül District Governor Bayram Gale, TCDD 3 Regional Director Selim Koçbay, Balikesir Provincial Police Director Feridun Boz, AK Party Deputy Chairman Mr. Ahmet Edip Uğur, Mayor of Balıkesir and Metropolitan Mayor ğ
- Pamukkale Express 7 commenced its voyage after years (Video) 20/01/2015 Pamukkale Express 7 began its expedition after year: Denizli-Istanbul, Pamukkale Express, 7 year after the completion of the infrastructure work lasted approximately 11 hour Denizli-Istanbul, Eskisehir commenced expedition with the ceremony began. Denizli-Istanbul between the railways that provide transportation to the Pamukkale Express after the work organized for the first time a ceremony was held in Denizli Station. Denizli Governor Şükrü Kocatepe, Mayor Osman Zolan, TCDD 3. Regional Director Murat Bakir attended the ceremony Pamukkale Express, 7 year after the first time 30 passengers were sent off with the ceremony. Murat Bakır, TCDD 3 Regional Director, stated that the railway and substructure renovations were completed.
- Very high-speed train sets start first 23/05/2015 The first of many high speed train sets began: The first high-speed train sets of turquoise-colored new high-speed train from Siemens were completed by TCDD. TCDD High-Speed Rail Region Manager Abdurrahman Genç, AA correspondent, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Istanbul and Istanbul-Konya and ongoing Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Izmir YHT lines with Konya-Karaman and Bursa-Bilecik high speed train lines to be used in the scope of the 7 multi-speed train set supply project reminded. YTD set by TCDD to meet passenger demands Yolcu
- Today in History: 7 September 2011 Every year in September, Bugün 07/09/2016 Today in the history 7 September 1871 The Belgian company won the Haydarpaşa-İzmir railway's rail-purchase tender, which will make the locomotives and wagons of the line. 7 September 1939 European railway traffic reopened. 7 September 2011 The Orient Express, which started its campaign in September every year, departed from Paris at 2 September 2011. Orient Express, Vienna, Budapest, Sinai, Bucharest and Varna route to Istanbul Sirkeci Gar'a reached.
- Apaydın Participated in the First Campaign of BTK Train 22/07/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınOn Wednesday, 19 joined the first voyage of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train, which was described as the ve Project of the Century Bak together with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan. FIRST TRENDE 4 MINISTER In addition to the Minister Arslan, Azerbaijani Railways Administration President Cavid Gurbanov, Georgia Railways President Mamuka Bakhtadze and Kazakhstan Railways President Kanat Alpispayev traveled to Georgia via the first passenger train departing from Kars Gar. After the first expedition, the Minister and his accompanying delegation passed to Ahılkelek Gar, Georgia. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan said leşme
- Minister Arslan Participated in the First Campaign of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Iron Silk Road 28/07/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan 19 On Wednesday July, the President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration Cavid Gurbanov, Georgian Railways President Mamuka Bakhtadze, Kazakhstan Railways President Kanat Alpispayev and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın He joined the first voyage of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train, which was described as the Asr's Project and was about to come to an end in the construction work. The delegation traveled to Georgia with the first passenger train departing from Kars Gar. The Minister and his delegation, after the first expedition went to Ahılkelek Gar in Georgia side. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan received information on the work carried out here. … A DATE OF HISTORY IS TODAY Y Kars-Tbilisi-Baku “
- You Erdei Turkey's Biggest Train Ferry Ready to First Time 30/11/2018 Negmar Denizcilik completed the first test flight of the Train Ferry transportation between Erdeniz Train Ferry and Bandırma-Tekirdağ. 198 and 60-meter-long wagon with a capacity of Turkey's largest train your field title Erdei having no ferry Ferry Train, freight wagons will begin in the coming days time. Ministry of Transportation and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) tendered by the year 2016, railway freight ferry from Banda-Tekirdag Erdei will make your train Ferry's first test flight was carried out and Bandirma port orientation. As a first step for the necessary measurements of the Erdeniz Train Ferry, which belongs to Negmar Denizcilik, berthing to Bandırma Harbor; TCDD ...
- Social Cooperative Train Starts Second Campaign from Sirkeci Railway Station 06/04/2019 'Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train', which was organized with the cooperation of TCDD, started its second expedition with a ceremony held at Sirkeci Station. In order to raise awareness about the social cooperative model in our country, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives; Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mr. M.Cahit Turhan and Trade Minister Ruhsar Pekcan attended. TURHAN: Social Cooperative Train Social Responsibility Understanding Speaking at a product is Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan at the ceremony, influence and have claimed at a global level in each area, which has become a country of Turkey's possible the way future healthy walking devoid of social responsibility ...
- Tourism East Express Begins First Campaign 29/05/2019 Tourism Eastern Express will move to its first flight with a ceremony to be held at the historical Ankara Station at 19.00. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of the ceremony, according to the statement, Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri with the participation of Ersoy, 29 May 2019 will be held on Ankara Train Station at 19.00 Wednesday at a ceremony tourist Orient Express will send off the first time. In order to meet the increasing passenger demand in the current Eastern Express, to provide better service to our people and to increase domestic tourism; As a result of the joint work of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ankara-Kars-Ankara Tourism Tourism Express ile
- Tourism First Express of Eastern Express Ersoy Ugurladı 30/05/2019 The Tourism and Tourism Ministry and the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure were put into practice. Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy participated in the ceremony held at the Historical Ankara Station and explained the steps to be taken for the development of the touristic train. Minister Ersoy said, ye After a while we will put into service the other points. We will also work for trains to neighboring countries. Kom As a result of the joint efforts of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure for increasing the demand of the passengers, increasing the demand for better service and increasing domestic tourism,…
- Akçaray will finally carry the first passenger at the 2016 19/12/2014 Akçaray will carry the first passenger at the end of the 2016: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has announced that the route of the tramway named 'Akçaray' will be determined by the project of the tramway, and the first excavation will be hit in April of the 2015, and 2016 will begin to carry passengers at the end of the year. In Kocaeli, the tram project is being discussed for many years to solve the problem of traffic, which has started to become irreplaceable. The project, which has been raised many times before, has put its prototype to the Anıtpark Square as the election promise of the Metropolitan Municipality last year before the local elections of 30 March, the project related to the tram, which was lifted after the elections, other political parties Daha
- AKÇARAY name may vary 26/01/2015 AKÇARAY name may change: planned to be made in Izmit tram KOTO'da meeting was discussed. KOTO President Murat Özdağ, who made the opening speech of the meeting, said: günde The tram will be a city with the capacity of one thousand passengers per day. Top Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's (Let's Talk Tram ata meeting was held in Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce (KOTO) hall to discuss the contribution of the tram project to be implemented between Sekapark-Otogar to the life, economy and trade of the city. Metropolitan Secretary-General Assoc.Phil Büyükakın, detailed information about the subject, the participants also expressed their views. AKP Provincial Deputy Chairman Mehmet Uzunoğlu, Kocaeli Minibus Chamber President Mustafa Kurt, Bus Station Association President Halil Baylam, President of the Red Crescent Branch AKP
- Akçaray breaks down Bar Street 08/04/2015 Akçaray will break down Bar Street: The work of the Tmarvay Project called 'Akçaray', which is among the election promises of KOCAELİ Metropolitan Municipality prior to the local elections of 30 March and which is planned to be done in order to relieve urban transportation, has been resuscitated. Notified to the owners of the tram lines and the specified points of demolition were sent to the business owners. Yusuf Ziya Tom, the President of Kocaeli Entertainment Center Investors Association, said that the decision to demolish the workplaces and the 'Bars Street' was said to be related to the region and that they experienced the shock of the notifications sent to them despite the previously mentioned statement. "BAR OWNERS AND ESNAFA TEBLIGAT SHOCK" by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli 30 BAR