The domestic electric bus attack from Karsan and Bozankaya: Bozankaya and Karsan signed a strategic cooperation agreement for the production of electric bus, which attracted great interest by local authorities in urban transportation.
Bozankaya and Karsan signed a strategic cooperation agreement for the production of electric buses, which attracted a great deal of attention from local authorities. In this scope, the first national electric bus E-Karat will be produced in the production facilities of Karsan in Bursa, which Bozankaya has developed with the R & D facilities and patented the battery management system and commercialized in 2016.
900 bus to be produced
Karsan, with its cooperation with Bozankaya, aims to produce 3 electric buses during 900 annual contract. Karsan CEO Okan Baş pointed out that electric vehicle projects have recently risen all over the world and Istanbul Electric Tram and Tunnel Enterprises General Directorate (IETT) plans to buy electric buses in 2017. 's infrastructure combined with a strong and experienced in the production of electric buses in both abroad and in Turkey, we believe we will have many opportunities. Ün The new production, which will be realized by combining the strength of the engineering and know-how of Karsan with the production capability and experience of Bozankaya, will give a new inspiration to the city transportation and our sector. Kars
Exports to bear
The future of the sector in the R & D work in 2010 indicating that they started Bozankaya Chairman Aytunç Günay said aya We introduced our first electric bus E-Karat at 2014 IAA Hannover Fair. E-Karat, which started to carry passengers in Konya and Eskişehir in 2016, will be operating in İzmir in the first half of 2017. In Germany, our 17 E-Karat roads and exports will reach a few times this number as soon as possible Almanya.
Source : I www.dunya.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 227 Menaranibus Citymood Bus from Karsan to Rome 12/06/2019 Karsan, in cooperation with Italy-based Industria Italiana Autobus SpA (IIA) within the framework of the city of Rome in Italy, 227 Menarinibus Citymood brand bus order. Karsan will produce and deliver 10 and 12 meters of diesel and CNG buses from the Municipality of Rome until the end of the year. Exports continued to increase rapidly as a result of the Karsan this trade, 7,2 million visitors per year in Rome, where he visited, buses produced in Turkey are to be used.
- Target annual 500 bus export in Bozankaya 23/10/2017 Bozankaya's 2 generation electric bus SILEO was launched in Europe. Chairman of the Board of Directors Aytunç Günay, 2018 200, 2018 500 bus targeted to export, he said. The second generation of domestic electric buses produced by Bozankaya was unveiled at Busworld Europe 2017 Fair in Kortrijk, Belgium, one of the most important organizations of the sector. Bozanka Chairman of Aytunç Gunay, Turkey stated that the first generation of the bus and see significant demand in Europe, in the year 2018 200, 2018 In the 500 said they aimed to export buses. Bozankaya, 4 400 hourly round-the-clock 2 generation electric bus SILEO'nun Busworld N
- Bozankaya's first domestic tramway arrives in Kayseri 01/04/2016 Bozankaya's first domestic tramway to Kayseri came to Kayseri: Bozankaya, who won the tender of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, delivered its first local tram to Kayseri. Bozankaya tram manufactured in Ankara, Turkey has the highest passenger capacity in the tram segment, but also in Turkey, the cost of buying carried out so far by the importance being the most convenient tram project. The first of the 42 rail system vehicle, which Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality made purchase agreement with 30 million Euro investment, came to Kayseri. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, one hundred percent of the vehicles to be taken delivery, he said. From the 30 rail system vehicle that Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality bought UM
- 70 million TL investment from Bozankaya to R & D 22/07/2017 Bozankaya, which produces electrical solutions for mass transportation, has allocated 5 million TL to the budget allocated for R & D in the last 70 years. As a result of R & D studies, it is announced that 19 from 10 project is currently operating. The new generation of public transport projects in Turkey and in the world to announce the name of the Bozanka, environmentally friendly, economical, high-performance, comfortable performing the production of electric vehicles and gives direction to future transport system. In 2016, the company, which allocates a share of 11 of its turnover to R & D activities, started to serve in cities where 100 electric bus, 100 low-street tram and modern trolleybus systems called 'Trambus' transformed into public transportation. Sadece
- First metro exports from Bozankaya 10/10/2017 Turkey's first domestically produced the 100 percent Bozanka to electric buses, will export its first metro vehicles in the year 2018. Bozankaya will be the contractor for Siemens Consortium with Siemens Mobility and will produce the vehicles of "Green Line Metro Project" for Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. Green Line Project to be made by Bozankaya to Bangkok will consist of 68.25 metro line length and 59 metro station on this line. The 22 train, which will serve on this line, will consist of 4 metro vehicles. These 1.840 kilowatt-powered trains will be able to travel at a maximum speed of 80 km / h and carry one thousand 596 passengers at a time. In the 2019 ...
- First Export in Metro ARUS Member Bozankaya'dan 17/10/2017 Turkey's first domestic one hundred percent electric buses that produces the Anatolian Railway Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) Bozanka a member, will be the first company that will perform underground vehicle exports of our country in the years 2018. Bozankaya will be the contractor with Siemens Mobility and will produce the Green Line Metro Project for Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology Prof. Dr. Veysel Yayan, Ankara Chamber of Industry President Nurettin Özdebir and OSTİM OSB Chairman of the Board of Directors Orhan Aydın, the Board of Directors of ASO 1. They visited the facilities in the OIZ and received information about production. Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology Bilim
- Karsan's Electric Minibus Gesture Electric On European Roads 21/05/2019 Gest Electric, the electric minibus from Karsan, started to serve on European roads. The car was first delivered to France, Germany, Romania, Portugal and Slovakia. Karsan CEO Okan Baş, "the win-win electric vehicle tender in Lithuania by bringing the total number of orders 35'e. We have delivered the number of orders 20," he said. Karsan Jest Electric, the first product of Karsan's supply agreement with BMW for electric motor vehicles, is on its way to Europe. Gest Electric, which was welcomed by many European countries from the moment it was put on sale, started to serve on the roads of France, Germany, Romania, Portugal and Slovakia where the first deliveries took place. Domestic…
- Karsan will produce 250 18 meter bus to be used in IETT Metrobus line 25/07/2012 In the last period, KARSAN has taken the taxi project of the future, which it puts weight on, to the bus production. Karsi, which has won the 120 200 meter bus tender for 12 pieces '250 meter' and 'Metrobus' line which has total value of IETT 18 million Euros, is preparing to take the daily bus production from 2 to 4. The dü Taxi of the Future r project developed for NEW York, which turned to London in the finals after losing the final, lifted the taxi project for a while and saw growth in the production of buses. Turkey's first and Karsan is a multi-brand car maker, last week organized by IETT '200 Units Natural Gas (CNG) 12 ...
- KARSAN to Manisa 30 Piece ATAK 25/02/2016 30 Piece Attack from KARSAN to MANISA: Karsan delivered 30 8-meter ATAK bus to the city of Saruhanli in Manisa with the UM Urban Transformation in Transportation UM approach. Thus, the tı Transformation in Public Transport ”project initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa was completed in Saruhanlı. The ceremony held in Saruhanli Cumhuriyet Square; Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Halil Memiş, MASKİ General Manager Yakup Koç, Transportation Department Chairman Mümin Deniz, Saruhanlı Mayor İsmail Ceylan, MANULAŞ General Manager Mehmet Oluklu and many citizens attended. Karsan Marketing Sales Manager Kaan Erkırtay T
- Local Production Electric Bus to Tepebasi Municipality 11/03/2016 Local Production Electric Bus to Tepebaşı Municipality: Eskişehir Tepebaşı Municipality has signed a new principle and has taken delivery of domestic production electric buses in European standards. Within the scope of the 5 Million Euro grant received by Tepebaşı Municipality for the Smart City Project from the European Commission, 4 electric buses were delivered with a ceremony. The ceremony was held in Tepebaşı Municipality Service Building. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, Tepebaşı Mayor Ahmet Ataç, Bozankaya Chairman Aytunç Günay and a number of citizens, as well as Treptow-Köpenick, the sister city of Tepebaşı Municipality in Eskişehir. delegation attended. Two of the 4 units bus delivered are an
- First Domestic Electric Bus E-Carat Goes to Test Drive in Istanbul 05/12/2016 First Domestic Electric Bus E-Carat Goes to Test Drive in Istanbul: Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir, Turkey's first electric bus with hundred percent native wanted to test the E-Carat's Metrobus line. rail and public transport systems on three continents engaged in designing and manufacturing Turkish firm to Bozanka showed the transistor 100 percent of Turkey's first domestic electric bus in Istanbul. Local electric buses serving since March in Konya and Eskişehir will be on their way from Izmir to February. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality who examined the 2017 meter electric bus brought to Istanbul for the Transist Fair. Kadir Topbaş,,
- Bozanaya's domestic electric bus SILEO was showcased in Europe 23/10/2017 Bozgunaya company's second generation electric bus SILEO was introduced at Busworld Europe 2017. The environmentally friendly bus, which is produced in four different lengths, can be charged 4 per hour, and can go for an uninterrupted 400 mileage. The 10, 12, 18 and 25 meters of 4 are available in different models. Passenger capacity 75 to 232 between the high performance without any loss of power and 4 hourly rechargeable bus, 400 with the ability to go up to mileability is remarkable. Aytunç Günay, Chairman of the Board of Bozankaya, the first generation electric bus 4 aya
- Domestic and National Brand Electric Bus Our brand 'SIGN' 06/04/2019 To produce Turkey's first indigenous percent in the year 100 2014 electric buses beginning and in local and national Sileo 2017 2. Bozankaya company, which is in the production of next generation vehicles, continues its investments in Ankara. Sileo, electric battery-operated, 10m, 12m, 18m, 25m length options, providing fast passenger download-overlay,% 100 low-base, Italian CUNA, German VDV, StVZO vision and driver zone in accordance with European standards, 75 to 232 passengers between capacity, environmentally friendly, quiet, efficient and economical city bus. Establishing environmentally friendly areas with zero emissions in urban transport, emisyon
- High-speed train attack in Kazakhstan 08/08/2012 Kazakhstan, which is among the countries with the largest surface area of the world, starts to use the high speed train to save time in domestic transportation Kazakhstan is planning to minimize the time loss by reducing the long journey time by 2 times with the speed train transportation which will start this year. Kazakhstan will launch its first high-speed train between Aktöbe and Astana. In December this year, the time between the two cities will be reduced to 26 hours on the high speed train that will be on the tracks. After the Aktöbe-Astana line to be launched this year, Astana-Atırau and Almaty-Atırau flights will start in 14.
- Member of Parliament Hasan Fehmi Kinay from Kütahya YHT 29/06/2013 Deputy Hasan Fehmi Kinay Kutahya YHT Pallet: AK Party Kütahya deputy Hasan Fehmi Kinay, High Speed Train (YHT) pass through Kütahya at the level of ministries and oral and written efforts are ongoing. Some time ago, the Parliamentary Commission of the Commission YHT'nin Kütahya to pass the agenda of the deputy Kinay, during the week, especially Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan, Minister of European Union Egemen Bagis, Science Industry and Minister of Technology Nihat Ergün, Minister of Development Cevdet Yılmaz, Minister of National Education Nabi Avcı, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım ...
- Karsan Electric Atak Brand Bus 03/10/2018 Karsan, which offers solutions suitable for the mobility needs of its era in its two factories located in Bursa, exhibited the electric version of the 8.1 meter-long city bus Atak for the first time at Hannover Fair. Karsan R & D team, developed by BMW for the industrialization of BMW's technological infrastructure using passenger cars, Karsan Atak Electric, 230 kW power and full 2.400 Nm torque generating electric motor with full attention. The fully electric motor with 230 kW power and full 2.400 Nm torque delivers full performance even under inclined road conditions with zero emissions and silence. Developed by BMW 24 × 5 tarafından
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 10/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 23/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli
- Karsan has delivered 22 pieces to Dalyan (photo gallery) 04/11/2015 Karsan handed 22 pieces to Dalyan: KARSAN started the transformation of Muğla transportation with 22 pieces JEST delivered to Dalyan. Within the scope of the transformation project initiated by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in Muğla, 22 was delivered to the JEST Dalyan Cooperative. Karsan xnumx't the "Urban Transportation Transformation" approach to the market offered by JEST minibus throughout Turkey continues to be the choice of municipalities that want to transform public transport. Finally, Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has chosen Karsan in Dalyan, which is the first application of the transformation studies initiated by the citizens in order to travel safer, more comfortable and to integrate all the vehicles into the Metropolitan transportation system. Project…
- Address of Accessible Transportation KARSAN This Year in EYAF (Photo Gallery) 02/12/2015 Address of Accessible Transportation KARSAN This Year in EYAF: Karsan, which will exhibit its products which are fully accessible for disabled access at EYAF this year, will host the ta Global Social Awareness Award Ceremony on the opening day of the fair. Karsan aims to provide equal access to everyone with its products. Karsan brand vehicles that offer unimpeded access will exhibit JEST and ATAK at EYAF, which is a barrier-free life fair. EYAF will be held in 3 - 6 December 2015 at the Istanbul Expo Center this year to ensure that people with disabilities, elderly and people in need of care are able to reach the products, technologies and services needed for them more easily. Karsan, official Kars
- KARSAN Adds Electric Motor Version to Gesture Model 04/10/2018 Karsan introduced the gesture for the first time in 2013 and added an electric motorized version to its Jest + model introduced last year. 10 '' touch screen and digital display with technology following closely Jester Electric, BMW manufacturing electric motors 170 HP and 290 Nm of torque while producing, you kullanıyor.k single-rate transmission Jester, Euro 5 engine and 6 excellent performance and fuel through advanced gearbox economy. Available with 33 and 66 kW-hour batteries, Karsan Gest Electric offers a range of up to 165 km, while the 8 with traditional alternating current chargers can be charged at the hour, while the 1,2 can be charged at fast charging stations. Energy ...
- Tender Announcement: Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set service will be taken (12.05.2014 Postponed) (Tender Canceled) 22/08/2014 Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set rental service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways RAILWAY (TCDD) 5 pieces electric locomotive and train set maintenance (including electric locomotive + material for electric wagon sets maintenance) 9 pcs electric wagon set 3 year (1095 day) leasing service procurement will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 35660 1-Administration's a) Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 06330 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone İ
- 5 pieces of electric locomotive and train kit maintenance of 9 electric wagon set tender offers 21/05/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and bid of 9 electric wagon set tender was collected. General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) ası 5 unit electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + maintenance including electric wagon sets) 9 3 1095 12 2014 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The information on the tender is as follows: XNUMX units of electric locomotives and train sets maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) elektrikli
- 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and 9 electric wagon set tender has been canceled 22/08/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and auction of 9 electric wagon set has been canceled Tenderer General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 12 May 2014 day offers collected agon 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) New 9 3 1095 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; information about the tender is as follows: XNUMX pounds of approx.
- Tender Announcement: National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heaters Purchase (TÜVASAŞ) 15/05/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heater RETURN NUMBER: 2017 / 227317 SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithatpaşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx, 131 Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 54100 90 264 (Internal: 2751660) d) Fax number: 3441 90 264 d) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org are related staff: email@example.com. e) Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Foreign Trade Branch Office 2751679. Bidders, tender information ih