Intense interest in the break between the two stops: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the Turkish Red Crescent in order to increase blood donation organized in the Istanbul Metro "Two Stop Between the Good Favors" blood donation campaign attracted great attention
The Blood Donation Event, which was planned by the Turkish Red Crescent and IBB affiliates Metro İstanbul together, was held at the same time in the Pendik, Ünalan, Yenikapı, Hacıosman and Kirazlı metro stations on the 18-19 February. Citizens' interest in the campaign was intense.
Kasim Kutlu, General Manager of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, and Kerem Kinik, President of the Turkish Red Crescent were also at Yenikapi Metro Station to support the campaign. Metro employees also gave blood to support the campaign.
In the activities aiming to support the blood donations of the metro passengers, the passengers gave blood at the stations they were in and listened to the concerts of the metro musicians. A variety of treats were also provided to the citizens who supported the campaign and used the subway. The campaign was supported by social media with the slogans i Our Blood Donation Flights have begun #.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara Metro Kizilay-Cayyolu 2 Metro Line Completion Works Red Crescent Scissor Structure Construction 06/03/2009 Ankara Metro Kızılay-Çayyolu 2 Metro Line Completion Works Red Crescent Scissor Structure Construction Owner: Güriş İnşaat ve Mühendislik A.Ş. Place: Ankara, Turkey Start Date: July 2008 End Date: March 2009 Length: 200,00 m Section: 35-55 mxnumx Project Features: Ankara Metro Red Crescent-Çayyolu 2 between Metro Line Complete Works covered by the Red Crescent Scissors Structure construction of the bored tunnel.
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- Blood Donation from Kayseri Transportation to Kızılay 20/12/2018 Within the scope of the edi Give Blood, Give Life inc campaign organized by Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. staff and managers donated blood to the Turkish Red Crescent. Kayseri Transportation Inc. During the donation campaign carried out at the Head Office Building, the Turkish Red Crescent established a temporary blood donation center, allowing Kayseri Transportation employees to donate blood easily. 5 has been organizing a donation campaign, where staff from all levels have shown great interest. Kayseri Transport A.Ş., who thanked all personnel for their interest in blood donation. General Manager Feyzullah Gundogdu said about the blood donation campaign. "Health problems at the time when all people never expect"
- Bursa Nostalgic Tram Passengers Want to Stop 19/02/2012 The nostalgic tram, which was brought to life with the closure of the Cumhuriyet Caddesi to the vehicle traffic, attracts the attention of people of all ages. However, in the rainy and snowy days, 20 wants a tram stop every day. Especially at the starting point next to Zafer Plaza, there are suitable areas, but there is no stop, making it difficult for those who are waiting. People who wait for the tram will be more comfortable with a nostalgic stop on the bottom of the Rice Han citizens, on the route of the Ertugrul Mosque, Tekel Square, nostalgic stops can be put. Source: Haberyurdum
- EGO General Directorate, Batıkent Metro Station starts direct bus service between METU Metro Station and last stop 26/12/2016 The General Directorate of EGO, Batıkent Metro Station, is launching a direct bus service between METU Metro Station and the last stop. EGO officials, Sincan and Batıkent passengers sitting on the Eskişehir Highway and the public institutions in this region to provide direct access to a new bus line opened to the service by expressing the Batıkent Metro Station, the bus stop route from the last stop, Ostim Metro Station after passing through the Anatolian Boulevard, METU Metro Station will end arı
- Tender Announcement: Metro line station canopies will be built (Ankara Metro Operation Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Line) 03/08/2015 Metro line station canopies will be built EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAY SYSTEMS Ankara Metro Operation Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Line; The construction work of the Beytepe and Preservation Canopies construction works will be tendered under open tender procedure in accordance with the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 82295 1-a) Address of the Administration: Emniyet Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The internet address where the tender document can be seen.
- Test Break for Metro Flights in Izmir 13/12/2017 The infrastructure project that prepares the İzmir subway for the future has come to an end. 16 December Saturday night 23.00-00.20 and 17 The 06.00-12.00 will be operated on the 90-3 in the morning of December. Thanks to the new system, the 16 will be able to drive at intervals up to a second. The signalization infrastructure renewal project, which was initiated in order to provide faster and more comfortable transportation services in İzmir Metro, has reached its final stage. In the last part of the project, Fahrettin Altay - Evka 23.00 metro line, 00.20 December Saturday night with 17-XNUMX XNUMX December Sunday ile
- Young girl screaming on the top of the wagon to take a picture 23/05/2017 In order to get a picture, the young girl died on the wagon: In Eskişehir, Ebru Demir, who was heavily injured in 16 after she was hit by an electric current on a freight train car, was killed. Ekrem Lale 17 who wanted to save his friend was slightly injured. According to information obtained, the event occurred in Eskisehir Enveriye Station. Ebru Demir, who wanted to take a picture on the wagons of freight train 23002, who was waiting at the Enveriye station, was seriously injured by the electric current in the catenary line. 112 emergency medical teams who came to the scene upon notification, made Ebru Demir the first intervention at the scene İh
- Kizilay-Cayyolu 2 Subway Line Ümitköy-Çayyolu 1 Station Km: Double Tube Drilling Tunnel Construction Between 9 + 465-10 + 380 06/10/2007 Kizilay-Cayyolu 2 Metro Line Ümitköy-Çayyolu 1 Station Km: 9 + 465-10 + 380 Double Tube Drilling Tunnel Construction Owner: Aktürk Yapı Endüstrisi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Place: Ankara, Turkey Start Date: July 2005 End Date: October 2007 Length: 1.820,00 m Section: 38 mxnumx Project Features: Under the Ankara Metro Red Crescent-Çayyolu 2 Metro Line Project, Umitkoy-Çayyolu 2 Station Mileage: 1 + 9-465 10 of 380 m. construction of double tube mainline drilling tunnel construction
- Ankara AKM - Gar - Kızılay Metro Line Project A protocol will be signed between AYGM and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality 05/03/2015 AYGM, Ankara AKM - Gar - Kızılay Metro Line Project AYGM and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be signed by the AYGM to be signed by the esi Ankara Metro Project Gar new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; a protocol will be signed between the metropolitan municipality and AYGM for the construction of this line. After the signing of the protocol, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development's approval to be included in the investment program. As it is known, the approval of the Council of Ministers for the transfer of the Gar - Kızılay connection of Keçiören Metro to the Ministry of Transportation was recently received. The length of the planned line will be 3.3 km and will even include the 3 station. This…