Motaş Personnel were given Quality Awareness Training: salon Quality Awareness Training 'organized for the institution was held in Motaş meeting hall.
Within the scope of the training organized by the Human Resources, the importance of the quality of service and the methods of the personnel in the service they provided were given to the personnel working in the institution.
The concept of quality, quality management brought for the enterprise, quality management brought for employees, sample quality applications in enterprises, participation, quality chains, instructions, procedures, mission, vision were explained with examples.
Total quality management is created as a result of the systematic approach of human, business, product or service quality, which is used to meet customer needs, and with the contribution of all employees. In all processes implemented in the form of this management, the ideas and objectives of all employees are used and all employees are included in the quality. Total quality Management; it aims to achieve customer satisfaction in the long term, to obtain benefits for its staff and society and to focus on quality.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First Aid Training for Motaş Personnel 06/02/2017 First Aid Training for Motaş Personnel: Training was given to the personnel of Motaş for first aid certificate renewal training. First-aid trainers provided training on how the first aid should be done by the staff working in the Kızılay meeting hall. First aid training given within the framework of 3 certificate update training annually is to eliminate the danger of life, to facilitate recovery and prevent the deterioration of the situation said. The first aid course was given to the personnel in order to provide the patients and the wounded with first aid in a conscious and proper manner. The course successfully Kur
- World Level Crossings Public Awareness Day 07/06/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, last 10 years said they create awareness about level crossings, "thanks to the studies and awareness of the level of accidents occurring in the level crossing rate 78 reduction. Our ideal goal is zero accident," he said. Karaman, AA said in a statement correspondent, International World Railways announced by The Union and its member countries accepted by the "World Level Crossing People's Awareness Day" in that they had received in Turkey's active. TCDD, working with local stakeholders, non-governmental organizations, universities and security units, stated that TCDD had raised awareness about the level crossings in the last 10 year.
- International Level Crossing Awareness Day 03/06/2015 International Level Crossing Awareness Day: The General Directorate of TCDD reported that various activities will be organized today due to the International Level Crossing Awareness. According to the statement made by TCDD, the International Union of Railways (UIC) pioneered proclaimed in 2009 International Level Crossing Awareness Day, to be celebrated with various activities in Turkey today. On the day in question, TCDD hosted by Haydarpaşa Train Station "Increasing Safety in Crossings and Surroundings Around the Conference" will be held. Representatives from several countries, including Germany, Finland, France, Switzerland, Kenya, Estonia, Latvia and the United Kingdom, will attend the conference. Within the scope of International Level Crossing Awareness Day, there is also a level crossing in order to increase public awareness.
- TCDD 6 Level Crossing Awareness Study 02/12/2015 TCDD 6 Level Crossing Awareness Raising Study: 6. Level crossing awareness was conducted for drivers and pedestrians in the area. 6 to increase awareness among driver candidates in order to prevent accidents in level crossings. Brochure and poster work was carried out by Regional Security Management System Directorate. Firstly, 6 driving school with the highest number of students was visited and the course managers and driver candidates were interviewed and the prepared kurs Level Crossing Warning Signs sahip poster was delivered to the classrooms. In addition, brochures were distributed and communicated with drivers and pedestrians who were using the gate at the level crossings. Level crossings Hem
- International Level Crossing Awareness Day 11/06/2016 International Level Crossing Awareness Day: The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, in level crossing accidents, leaflets were distributed to citizens in order to raise public awareness, it hung posters on the public domain and published public spots. In a statement from TCDD, the International Rail Crossing Awareness Day (2009-10) announced at 11 under the leadership of the International Railways Association (UIC) was celebrated in June. Reminding that a special team work was carried out for this day, in order to raise public awareness about level crossing accidents, leaflets containing the causes and precautions of the said accidents were prepared and distributed to citizens, posters were hanged in public spaces and public spots were published. The rules that must be followed in level crossings Hem
- Level Crossing Public Awareness Day was implemented 14/06/2018 TCDD 3. In order to raise the awareness of the users of different types of level crossings, which are used intensively in Izmir, Balıkesir, Uşak, Denizli, Aydın and Bayındır districts of İzmir, the yoğun heavy vehicle il, İzmir passenger bus / minibus U and, automobile olarak users information brochures prepared TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, Deputy Regional Director Nizamettin Çiçek and EKY (Safety and Quality Management) Service Department staff were distributed. In addition, brief information about the use of level crossings and short conversations with level crossing users were made and Mubarak Ramadan Holidays were celebrated. the railways across the world and in Turkey ...
- TCDD personnel were trained with camera security systems 19/01/2016 TCDD personnel were trained in camera security systems: TCDD 2. Location Kızılcahamam attended the certified training program on Giderme User and Fault Removal Techniques eğitim at Patalya Thermal Hotel. TCDD 2. Regional Directorate of Protection and Security coordinated 17 Gar and Station installation work on the ongoing camera security systems, the contractor company Kızılcahamam Patalya Thermal Hotel "User and Troubleshooting Techniques" training program was held for three days. Protection and Security Officers and Protection and Security Chiefs of Training, Security Management System Directorate personnel, Traffic Service Manager, Gar and Station Chiefs, Facilities Service Eğ
- Samulaş Maintenance and Repair Personnel were given Tram Pantograph Training 16/12/2016 Tramway Pantograph Training was given to Samulaş Maintenance and Repair Personnel: Technical training for maintenance and repair personnel working in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. In order to maintain safe, comfortable and uninterrupted public transportation services in Samsun Light Rail System, which is being operated by the company, engineers, technicians and technicians working in Maintenance and Repair Department are assigned to SAMULAŞ A.Ş. tramway pantograph training was given at the warehouse. It was given by Rudiger Franke, technical instructor of STEMMANN-TECHNIK in Germany. STEMMANN-Technik company in charge of the Turkey distributor Yavuz Selim Karakas also attended by 2 day technical training related sürdü.pantograf assembly, disassembly maintenance, and response to failure ...
- MOTAŞ personnel received personal and development training 09/05/2017 MOTAŞ personnel were given personal and development training: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Public Transport Services MOTAŞ A.Ş. personal and development training. In Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, in-service training activities organized periodically in order to increase staff productivity continue intensively. The in-service training seminar for the managers and staff of the Metropolitan Municipality was held by 4 on May Thursday at the Ramada Golden Apricot Hotel. The first part of the in-service training program on Personal Education and Development was given by the Deputy Secretary General Ertan Mumcu, bölüm
- Training of TÜVASAŞ Personnel on Losses of Tobacco Products 01/03/2019 The Ministry of Health of Sakarya Provincial Directorate of Health provided TÜVASAŞ General Directorate personnel with an informative training on the scope and implementation of the Law on the Prevention and Control of Harmful Tobacco Products and the tobacco and tobacco products dependence. TÜVASAŞ Executive Vice President Dr. Yakup KARABAĞ stated that he has never used any smoking and tobacco products in his life, and that, first of all, the state needs to be a healthy individual for the nation, and that the serious budget spent on smoking is an effective gain for the family and for the beneficial works. ...