Metrobüste fire scared

Metrobüste fire was scared: Zincirlikuyu metrobüs this morning, there were moments of panic. The wheel is flame burned.

The event took place in Istanbul Beylikdüzü. Metrobus, who made an expedition to Beylikdüzü from Söğütlüçeşme during the day, brought the passengers back to Zincirlikuyu and the back tire of the Metrobus caught fire. After the emergency response, the fire was extinguished without splashing into the Metrobus. Citizens watched the event with fearful eyes. The fire caused minor property damage.

It is expressed that the fire is caused by the overheating of the pads. The incident in the metrobüste led to short-term traffic. The teams that intervened in the fire in a short time, also prevented flames to jump to another place.

After the fire was extinguished the vehicle was sent to the service.

Similar Ads

Be the first to comment

Comments