Astana Railway Station will be opened before EXPO 2017: 10 June-10 The new railway station, which is being constructed by one of our Turkish companies, Sembol Construction, will be opened in 2017 May 2017 to be held in Astana, Kazakhstan.
The new railway station, which is one of the most prestigious projects of Kazakhstan in terms of contracting, is planned to be 35 bin, annual 12 million passenger capacity and 11 times larger than the existing railway station.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transnasia 2017 Conference in Astana 02/11/2017 Speaking at the conference, Minister of Investment and Development of Kazakhstan Jenis Kasımbek, "The target is to be one of the important transporters between China and Europe" 10.International Transport and Transit Potential Speaking at the conference, Minister of Investment and Development of Kazakhstan Jenis Kasımbek, "the target is to be one of the important transporters between China and Europe," he said. "New Eurasia: Development of Transportation and Logistics Systems in Eurasian Intercontinental Routes" with the theme 2017. International Transport and Transit Potential The TransAvrasian 10 Conference was held in Astana. In Developing the national transportation infrastructure, intercontinental transport corridors in the Eurasia region and the effective operation of the transit transportation system.
- Budak: the high-speed train should be completed before EXPO 2016 02/07/2012 President of Antalya Chamber of Industry and Commerce Çetin Osman Budak emphasized that the fast train project of the world city Antalya should be completed before EXPO 2016. President Budak, "the third bridge to Istanbul, how much is necessary in Antalya is a fast train," he said. Tourism is an alternative tourism sector that creates a value added by 100 tourism sector underlining the value of Budak, to prevent the current account deficit by developing the tourism infrastructure, coming to Antalya 11 million tourists should visit the inner regions should be paved the way. Çetin Osman Budak said that if the high-speed train project is completed, Antalya's wealth will be transferred to Anatolia. The sea of tourism in Antalya, Antalya
- HYFIX signature to Astana train station 09/01/2015 HYFIX signature for Astana railway station: Astana International Railway Station is safe with HYFIX underwater basement waterproofing'n Brazil, Canada and Russia are among the new hotels in Kazakhstan, as well as being the host of EXPO 161. and entertainment centers, a new airport, a new fairground and a new railway station were started. Sembol Construction, which constitutes a critical intersection on ancient silk roads, which is located in the middle of the European-Asian highways and serves as a bridge for the capital of Kazakhstan, undertakes the construction of the new Astana International Train Station. su
- Metro expeditions extended due to Galatasaray Astana match 08/12/2015 Galatasaray Astana match due to the metro expeditions extended: Galatasaray and Astana Champions League Group C 6. Metro flights were extended due to week match. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced that the duration of the metro service was extended due to the match against Galatasaray Astana at 21: 45. "M2 and Seyrantepe connection to 00.30 and M1, M3, M4 and Marmaray metro lines will serve up to 01.00," IMM said in a statement. Galatasaray in the UEFA Champions League, the chance to leave the group of yellow-red team, UEFA Europa League to be able to continue on the road will take a draw against Astana. Last matches before 4 maç
- The Silk Road project will be discussed in Astana 30/05/2016 The Silk Road project will be discussed in Astana: The Eurasian Economic Union states will hold a summit meeting in Astana as part of the 'Silk Road Economy Zone'. Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Masimov, the Astana Economic Forum held within the framework of the meeting of representatives of the Silk Road countries in the opening week of Kazakhstan's capital Astana next week, the meeting of the heads of the Eurasian Economic Union (AAEB) said that a meeting of the presidents. The Prime Minister said that the final meeting of the development of the union will be discussed at the summit meeting of the AAEB heads of state. Masimov, the 'One generation-One Way' (Silk Road Economy Zone) plan, will be one of the biggest projects of the 21 century. This project will combine almost three-quarters of the world's population,