Bus Lines in Antalya were Amended: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 3 in the center changed the bus lines in the big district.
1 There was a revolution in transportation in Antalya with the launch of the 12 bus in turquoise color in February. From the 400 branch in the city center, the M-plate minibuses and the EU-ATT-AN plate midibuses do not work, but only large public buses.
The Transportation Department of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality has made some important changes since then. It includes various Konyaalti, Kepez, Otogar, Varsak, Muratpasa, Lara, Ermenek and Kundu regions. Here are the arrangements:
- The VF65 and VC57 lines were combined. The VC57 line has been extended to Varsak. New route: VC57 Varsak-Sites-Varsak Bridge-Kutukci-Suishis-Bus Station-Kepez-Weaving-Calli-Gulluk-100.Year-Meltem-Minicity-Konyaalti Beaches-Port
- Since VC57 line was extended to Varsak, VF65 Varsak Sites-Suisis-Otogar-Çallı-Migros line was canceled.
- LC73 Kundu-Lara-Freedom-Kırcami-Doğu Garage-Güllük-Çallı-Weaving-Bus Station-Kepez-Ünsal line was canceled.
- TC16 line was extended from Otogar to Akdeniz Sanayi-Ünsal: Ünsal-Sanayi-Otogar-Çallı-Güllük-Lights-Freedom-Ermenek
- TC73-A line was opened on LC16 route: Ünsal-Sanayi-Bus Station-Weaving-Çallı-Güllük-Işıklar-Özgür-Ermenek