CHP's Tanrıkulu Brings Loss on Railways to Parliamentary Agenda: CHP Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu said, “The Court of Auditors' Audit Report, which reveals the state of the railroads in 2015 and examines the railways, has found dozens of defective transactions in the institution's 60 public enterprises. Is the claim that it was found to be the most damaging right? ” said.
CHP Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu'nin Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan by requesting the answer to the question is as follows:
The Court of Auditors of the Court of Accounts 2015, the situation in which the railways are exposed and the railroads of the Court of Auditors examining tens of imperfect operations, while the institution, 60 public enterprises were found to be the most damaging news in the press was reflected in the press.
Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office, about two of the 210 million pounds of the State Railways and the bribes of two separate tenders were mixed with the allegation of the former General Manager of TCDD, including the decision about non-prosecution 52 people.
The Prosecutor's Office, which determined that the TCDD donated 64 million 1 TL to the TCDD Foundation during the process, the Group's Companies Group's TNCD donated to the TCDD, argued that such a donation was not against the legislation.
In this context;
- Is it true that the Court of Auditors of the Court of Accounts 2015 reveals the situation in which the railways are located, and that the Court of Auditors, examining the railways, has been found to be the most damaging in the 60 public enterprise, while the Court of Auditors finds dozens of flawed transactions?
- If the claim is correct, what is the reason why the railways are the most damaging institution within the 60 public enterprise?
- In which direction was the planning of the 2015 year by TCDD by your Ministry?
- How will the costs resulting from the damage of the railways be regulated?
- Is it true that TCDD claims that the firms that are procured through tenders seize the rights of the workers they employ?
- Are investigations and investigations initiated or initiated regarding allegations? If so, what is the current fate?