UK launches high-speed train auction: UK launches 3,4 billion-dollar high-speed train auction The UK has bid for a fleet of high-speed rail projects that will connect London with the north of the country. According to British Transport Minister Chris Grayling, the 1.000 will be able to purchase 225 trains, each of which can carry 60 passengers and make 3,4 miles per hour. These trains are expected to cost around XNUMX billion dollars.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- France-UK high-speed trains (Video) 22/07/2015 France-England high-speed train services: Eurotunnel, which operates the English Channel tunnel between France and the UK, sells the company that operates its ferry service. A large number of high-speed trains protesting the release of the company to the tunnel closed the traffic entry points. The company officials announced that the flights will be made without interruption and called the passengers to postpone their tickets to another date. Employees protest the message will continue in the coming days.
- Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between England and France, collects Euro 2016 (Video) 21/05/2016 Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between the UK and France, collects Euro 2016. He explained. During this period, Eurostar announced that the number of passengers, especially tourists from the United States and Asia, declined by 2016 3 to 2 by a decrease of 200 by the same period a year earlier. The company's revenues in this period fell 6 261 million euros were recorded. In 2015 '
- Supply Chain Opportunities within the scope of the UK High Speed Train Project 08/07/2016 Supply Chain Opportunities within the scope of the UK High Speed Train Project: British Transport Minister Patrick McLoughlin 6 On Wednesday in a publicity meeting in London, companies invited companies to take advantage of the opportunities that would arise under the UK's high-speed train project, HS2. The HS2017 project, which is planned to be realized in two stages between 2026-2027 and 2033-2, will link the eight major cities of the UK. McLoughlin stated that the HS2 project will create thousands of supply chain opportunities that will reach up to billion pounds, and emphasized that large purchases will be made especially in the areas of design and services, tunnel construction, station, rail systems and railway vehicles. It is expected that 25.000 will create employment in the construction phase of the project. Pro
- The New Route of the HS2 High Speed Train Project Announced 16/11/2016 The New Route of the UK High Speed Train Project HS2 Announced: The second stage of the UK's high-speed train project HS2 announced which routes to follow. The 2032 billion pound project, which is planned to be completed in 33-56, is planned to reduce the distance between London and Manchester to 67 minutes and the distance between London and Leeds to 81 minutes. Detailed information about the routes to be followed by the HS2 project and supply chain opportunities can be found at www.gov.uk.
- Green light to UK high-speed train project (VIDEO) 16/01/2012 The UK government has given a green light to the 40 billion-euro high-speed train project. The first phase of the project is estimated to cost 20 billion Euros, while the 2026 will be completed in 225 and the distance between London and Birmingham will be reduced to 45 minutes. UK speed train project with green light on euronews-en
- Germany-Britain High Speed Line Aborted 17/06/2018 The planned high speed train line between England and Germany has been canceled due to the 'changing economic environment'. Deutsche Bahn, the state railway operator in Germany, has announced that the high-speed train line to the UK has been canceled due to "changes in the economic environment". In the DB statement, the train line is "not in the foreseeable future calendar". The company has been suggesting that "the train is still being taken care of" for a long time. The company refused to say whether the UK's exit from the European Union was effective in the decision and said it would not "comment on politics". It was envisaged that the train line would be arriving from Cologne to London at the 3,5 hour. Source: haber.sol.org.tr
- Pirelli Brings the Hardest Formula 1 Tires for the Fast Curves of the UK Grand Prix! 13/07/2019 This year Pirelli brings the three hardest tires of the series to the Silverstone race: White hard, Yellow medium and Red soft for the third time after Bahrain and Spain. The aim is to meet the high energy demands of the famous fast curves on the British track. The Silverstone track, where the first world championship Grand Prix took place about 70 years ago, is still one of the favorite favorites of motorsport. Track characteristics In fast bends defining the Silverstone track, the tires are constantly loaded with high energy, especially in the Maggots, Becketts and Chapel range, where all pilots enter maximum gear. The result is too high…
- UK to Take Train from Japanese Hitachi 07/08/2015 UK gets a train from Japanese Hitachi Company: UK Transport Department signed an agreement with Japanese firm Hitachi. According to the agreement, UK ordered 29 AT300 type train to be used between Plymouth, Plymouth and Penzance lines. The cost of the agreement was announced as 316 million Euros. The 22 of the trains to be purchased was understood to be 5 with wagon and the 7 with 9 wagon. 5 wagon trains will be available on request, the capacity can be removed up to the 10 wagon. The production of trains will be in Hitachi's factory in Japan. AT300 type trains London Paddington, between Reading and Newbury electrically, in the rest AT
- Double decker train after bus in England 17/11/2015 Double-decker train after bus in England: Two-storey trains are planned to be used in order to prevent density in the UK's most popular rail routes. Currently, two-story trains, already in use in many parts of Europe, have been banned throughout the United Kingdom due to low historic bridges on the railways and low tunnels. Authorities are currently working on projects that will lower the rails to allow designers to cross two-story trains. The latest figures announced by the Ministry of Transport showed that at least one 250 passenger train per day in the United Kingdom had been traveling because of excessive intensity.