The countdown for Akçaray began: every mega-project will certainly have pains, but the trumpets, which were counted as half mega, were a bit too much in İzmit. The first inconvenience for the 7 kilometer line was in the buildings on the route. The 11 bar and some businesses were demolished for the tram line passing through a section of the Bars Street, and the majority of the operators of these bars remained in the middle. Then the traffic incidents caused by the simultaneous work at many points esi The tram project that transformed the traffic into a pity led the shopkeepers who were excavated in front of them. Many trades have been closed the day without even a siftah. These issues still continue. Well, how long will this work last?
No more countdown for the tram! The full 10 days left to finish this mega project! The owner of this claim, the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli Büyük While the project is quite ambitious about the day when starting the project, this claim has further added to the official web address by moving the counter. And that counter is pointing to the last 10 day today X So 10 needs to complete the tram line after the day and begin test drives on 3 February. So, is there a possibility of something like that? Is there any possibility that the trolley will catch up with the 10 day while the work is still going on in many points, and the difficulties of the tradesmen with the traffic infestation in parallel will end? We'il see him count as a partner every day.
Yes, 24 January 2017: Last 10 day Evet
Source : I www.kocaelibarisgazetesi.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Number of Stations 15 to 18 in Akçaray 27/12/2018 1 From 2017 to 12 Tramway, which provides public transportation service to the people of Kocaeli by 6 tram, TransportationPark, brings the number of tram lines running on Akçaray line to 18 with the arrival of 5 new tram. The first one of the tramways, which was ordered by the Metropolitan Municipality to increase the quality of service offered to the people of Kocaeli, was brought to the Directorate General of Transportation Park and brought down to the tracks. The remaining 15 tram will continue to arrive in turn. THE NUMBER OF STATIONS WILL GO TO 4 In a short time, 3 stations will be added to Akçaray tram line which is preferred by Kocaeli people. The first line of 2019 stations is XNUMX.
- Akçaray voyages increased 21/06/2017 Akçaray's number of voyages increased: The light rail system implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality was on its first voyage with the participation of Akçaray National Defense Minister Fikri Işık. Akçaray, which started to provide service between Otogar-SEKA park, started 20 flights once in a minute. Akçaray, who won the satisfaction of the citizens, will continue its flights by 21 minutes after Wednesday. NUMBER OF NUMBERS WILL increase the name and color of the citizens determined by the survey Akçaray, 15 will carry passengers for free until July. 15 21 will continue its flights every few minutes from Wednesday to June, the number of flights in the period after the Eid al-Fitr UM
- Akçaray's Daily Flights to 269 28/02/2018 Completed by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and the 1 2017 241 date of the number of daily voyage began Akçaray'dan 269'dan 27'e rose to the number of daily. The average daily 500 thousand 31 passengers are transported in Akçaray. Fast, economical and comfortable because of the preferred number of passengers in a day in Akçaray 177 thousand 1'un found. This number was recorded as the highest number of passengers in 7 days. AKÇARAY, 1 DAKİKADA ON A DAY 7 As of March, 6 will come to a station in a minute.
- Akçaray Vehicle Number Increases 02/02/2019 1 From August 2017, Akçaray is in the service of Kocaeli people with 12 tram and continues to increase the number of vehicles. Akçaray used to be used and liked by the people of Kocaeli in a short time and ordered 6 to increase the service quality to the people of Kocaeli. The first of the trolleys 27 came in December, while the second 29 was in December and the 3 was dropped to the tracks on the last day and the total number of vehicles increased to 15. 3 RUNNING ON THE ROAD The Sekapark-Plajyolu line, which consists of the first stage 3 station, will be offered to the citizens in the coming days. With the opening of new stations…
- Russia 2014 started the countdown in Sochi Winter Olympics (Video) 15/03/2013 Russia 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics countdown started Russia is preparing for 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics with fireworks Yesterday, the countdown for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics started with various events and fireworks in Sochi, Russia. Next year 7 will host the 2014 Winter Olympics in February on the Black Sea coast of Russia. Russia, which came to the last stage of preparations, launched a countdown to the Olympics with a full year prior to the various activities launched yesterday. Russia's 7 was held in Sochi after the establishment of the countdown hours of the counties of different cities. Ice skates at the Bolshoi Hall Bol
- Countdown to Uludağa Cable Car Expeditions (Video) 19/02/2014 Countdown has started for Uludag ropeway expeditions: Mayor Recep Altepe said that the renewal works will be started in March. President Altepe, Uludag, the cable car station in the area of Sarıalan construction and examined the line work. Mayor Altepe stated that the activities in Bursa are accessible and accessible to the sea, land and air, and that one of them is a ropeway project. They intend to prepare Uludağ as much as summer tourism as well as winter and summer to shorten access to Uludağ and to make the world's favorite tourist center independent of rubber wheeled vehicles.
- Sochi: Countdown has begun at the Winter Olympics in the tropical climate 22/02/2014 Sochi: The countdown has begun in the Olympic Winter Olympics. The national skier Tuğba Kocağa, who speaks to the Voice of Russia, explained how Turkish athletes live in Sochi, their performance and their impressions on the Olympic organization 22 held in Sochi, Russia . Winter Olympic Games continues. Final stages of the participating countries will be determined in the medal rankings and the final stages of the most fierce struggle among the athletes have been reached. The 7 individual medal set, which will be distributed today in the disciplines of freestyle, curling, biathlon, ski and short track speed skating, will find its owners. A Turkish woman in the slalom race at Roza Hutor Ski Center Hut
- Ski countdown 18/12/2014 The countdown started on the skiing: Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club skiing snowboard branch opens the camp season in Uludağ on Friday, December 26. The Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club organized the excitement of the ski and snowboard athletes. The season will be held on Friday, December, 26 Uludag Metropolitan Municipality Club, seasonal Friday and Sunday skiing snowboard camps and camp camps with 7 15 ages between the skiers are waiting for. 4 trainer and 1 survey worker who are experienced in the camp that will take place in Uludağ facilities of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports are preparing to serve athletes. Bursa Metropolitan Belediyespor Club Ski Snowboard Coordinator Caner Altun, ehir
- Countdown Begins in Light Rail System in Sakarya 02/04/2012 News Sakarya News Center has reached the special information about the Light Rail System which will operate between the New Terminal and the New Terminal. It will support the Metropolitan Municipality of TCDD in relation to the Light Rail System which will operate between Adapazarı Station Building and the New Terminal. 2 team which is produced by EUROTEM in TÜVASAŞ and currently working between Haydarpaşa and Gebze will be given to Sakarya by 4 team. There are 500 wagons in suburban sets and 2 can carry passengers at the same time. The 24 suburb set will be able to carry XNUMX hour passengers by crossing flights. Buses can stop at traffic lights. Suburban trains departing from the station building Gar
- Countdown started for Beylikdüzü metrobus 11/06/2012 Countdown has started for Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line. 1 As of June, the news will be launched in a month. According to the latest information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Services, the last one for the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line was entered. The written statement made by the Directorate said: ır As a result of the investigation made by the Infrastructure Services Directorate, the countdown for the Metrobus Line in Beylikdüzü will start in the beginning of June, and will be opened in the last 40 days. A bin
- Countdown started in Marmaray project 09/09/2012 Tunnel work is completed. Rails were installed to connect Asia to Europe. The imported 315 train awaits the day in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The countdown started in Marmaray, which was described as the project of the century. Archaeological excavations at the construction sites, which caused the delay of the opening date of the project, were completed. Tunnel work was completed. Construction of the station came to the final stage. Rails were placed in immersed tubes and other tunnels connecting Asia to the European continent. The imported 315 train is being held in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The opening ceremony of Marmaray, which will start its trial next summer, will be held at 90. 29 will be held on October 2013. Foundation 9 eli
- Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport 02/12/2012 Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport, which will pave the way for the private sector and accelerate international competition in Turkey as well as Turkey "Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" for eyes in Parliament. The private sector wants to put an end to the monopoly in the field of railway transportation and the law, which will create a free competition environment, will come into effect before the targets are taken further. Turkey prepared by the Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications and the Council of Ministers referred to "Turkey About Draft Law Liberalization of Railway Transport" was opened for signature at the Council of Ministers. until the end of the year, according to a draft statement made by the Ministry 2012 Turkey Grand ...
- Countdown started for Marmaray project 19/12/2012 Countdown started for the Marmaray project The Marmaray Project, which connects the two sides of the Bosphorus with the tube tunnels, remains the days to end. By the end of 2013, the subway will connect Asia and Europe. The line that will be used by thousands of passengers a day will make the Istanbul traffic breathe to a great extent, but at the same time an important transportation way will be opened. During the nights, transportation between the continents will be carried out with Marmaray. Fine workmanship work was started at the stations where rough construction was completed. While Üsküdar station is furnished with turquoise ceramics, fire protection works are carried out in tube tunnels. In Yenikapı, the station building is almost complete. Walking…
- Countdown started for Konya Mersin Railway Project 07/02/2013 The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project, which will connect Konya to the sea. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization gave a positive note to the EIA report of the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion liras. Preparations for the ”Konya-Mersin Railway“ Project, which is planned by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continue. The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report on the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion pounds, was given a positive decision by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. RAILWAY, LOGISTIC VILLAGE and KOP ONE MUSIAD Konya Branch President Aslan Korkmaz, Konya Mersin DEM
- Countdown started for the ski lift to be installed in Babadag 22/02/2013 The countdown has begun for the ropeway to be installed in Babadağ FTSO President Arıcan, an We have not put our hands under the stone for the Babadağ Ropeway Project. We will bring the cable car to Fethiye, which will bring diversity to the region tourism. Acak said Babadağ, which is shown as one of the best paragliding centers in the world, started the countdown for the ropeway. Ali Emre, the owner of Odak Engineering Company, who is working on obtaining the project and official permits of the cable car, said that the majority of the legal permits have been completed by Akif Arıcan, President of the Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FTSO), which he visited for the exchange of information, and that the ropeway project will come to the tender stage in the month of 2. FTSO President SOR
- Countdown to new metro lines in Ankara (Video) 19/03/2013 Ankara's new metro lines started counting down The new lines to be added to the Ankara subway continue to work at full speed. The test runs on the Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines will start at 29 October 2013. A busy work is underway for metro lines in Ankara. The aim of the work done under the meters of the place to end the problem of traffic to the capital. KIZILAY-ÇAYYOLU HATTIN DATING DATE HAS BEEN TAKEN The construction of the ongoing Red Crescent-Çayyolu metro is expected to be completed earlier than expected. This line, which is approximately 17 kilometers long, will carry approximately 300-400 thousand people per day when completed. The 40 journey by road takes 24 to the minute. Kızılay-Çayyolu line K
- Countdown started in YHT (Photo Gallery) 04/07/2013 The countdown has started in the YHT line A group of 7 people are working continuously to open the high-speed train (YHT) line, which will reduce the rail transport between Ankara and Istanbul from 3 to 29 hours, on the 500 October Republic Day. According to the information received from the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), the YHT line which was started to be constructed in Ankara-Eskişehir in 2003 was put into service in 13 March 2009. Place delivery to the contractor firm at 1 October 21 in Köseköy-Vezirhan section in Eskişehir-İstanbul line, at 2008 October 2 in Vezirhan-İnönü section (cut-22) and at 2008 in September 25 and in 2011 November 29 for Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project. done. The line is opened in 2013 October XNUMX with two Hatt
- Countdown started in Marmaras 16/10/2013 Countdown in Marmaras: European side Halkalı and Marmaray Project, which will connect Gebze District of Kocaeli on the Anatolian side with the uninterrupted suburban railway system, has come to an end. Habertürk published the photos of the latest situation in the stations 20 days before the launch of the project. All the electronic equipment in the stations is ready to use in the stations. The entrance turnstile with two entrance floors to facilitate access to the station, the construction of the escalators have been completed. It was used.
- Countdown started for the capital subway 13/10/2013 Countdown has begun for the metropolitan metro: Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications announced that they will open the Kizilay-Cayyolu and Batikent-Sincan metro lines by the end of the year. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about the construction process of the Ankara subways. In the capital, the Metropolitan Municipality of 3 take over the line reminiscent of the Lightning, ?? said. Yildirim-Tandogan said that the work continued on the line Yildirim, in the second half of 2014 said they could open the service. Yıldırım stated that there were too many tunnels in the Keçiören line and they took over a construction that was almost never started. Yıldırım added that: ğ Ankara metros Keçi
- Countdown started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights 03/02/2014 The countdown has started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights: High-speed train services between Konya and Istanbul start in two months. The transportation between the two cities will be reduced to 3,5 hours and even test drives continue. If there is no big problem, these trains will be completed by the end of March and high-speed trains will begin to carry their first passengers. With the introduction of new projects, the city will soon become a major hub for transportation.
- Countdown started for the opening of Bursaray Kestel line 22/02/2014 Countdown has begun for the opening of the Bursaray Kestel line: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's uninterrupted and comfortable transportation to the city's east is not in the program to bring to the east of this period, but the Bursaray Kestel line has been completed. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's uninterrupted and comfortable transportation of the city to meet with the east of this period, although the program is not in the program Bursaray Kestel line reached the last stage has been reached. Mayor Recep Altepe, the first 4 station from the Arabayağı station after the energy tests in March, after the test will begin the journey said. 9 kilometer with demir
- Countdown started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT (Photo Gallery) 28/03/2014 Countdown has started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line: TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman came together in a test drive in Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT which was completed with the representatives of the media and journalists. Piri Reis test to the disclosure of travel performed by the train Haberturk Newspaper Ankara Representative Erdal Sen, Hürriyet Ankara Representative Marine Zeyrek Sabah Newspaper Ankara Representative Okan Müderrisoğlu, Star Newspaper Ankara Representative Mustafa Kartoglu, Turkey Newspaper Ankara representative Nuri Elibol, Vatan Newspaper Ankara representative Murat Celik, Yeni Akit Newspaper Ankara Representative Yener Dönmez, Akşam Newspaper Ankara Representative Emin Pazarcı, Chief Advisor to Anadolu Agency Hamdi Ateş, Vatan Newspaper Reporter Yeni
- Countdown started for Istanbul-Eskisehir high speed train line 02/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. The high-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 3,5 will be open for the opening of the high-speed train line, which will be held in July with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Countdown has begun for the opening of Istanbul-Eskisehir YHT line 12/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir YHT line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. High-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 will be held in July with the attendance of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Eurasia Rail Fair Countdown Begins 04/12/2014 Eurasia Rail Fair Countdown Has Begun: 05-07 will be held on March 2015 at the Istanbul Expo Center. Eurasia Rail: 5. The countdown for the International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Uluslararası started. 3 is the world's largest railway fair in the field, and the fair has been organized by Türkel Fuarcılık A.Ş. since 2011. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, TCDD, Tüvaşaş, Tüdemsaş and Tülomsaş, KOSGEB, and Eurasia Rail, officially supported by TOBB, will host the 5 this year. The exhibition, which hosts important names from the public and private sectors with its conference and seminar programs, is an important Konferans