Groundbreaking Eurasian Tunnel Entered Service in Transportation: The Eurasia Tunnel, which connects the Asian and European continents for the first time to the two-story highway tunnel passing under the sea floor, is completed by 700 engineers and more than 12.000 million 14 8 months ago. 20 was opened to service in a glorious ceremony attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım. With its location, technical advantages and versatile features, the Eurasia Tunnel, which has attracted the attention of the world by opening its ground in alar tunnel construction ğ, reduced the journey between continents to 2016 minutes. Speaking at the ceremony, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, "thanks to the Eurasian Tunnel between the two sides of Istanbul outside the climatic conditions uninterrupted vehicle transportation has become possible," he said. After the speech of President Erdoğan, the ribbon was cut and officially opened. Eurasia Tunnel 5 will be opened on Thursday, December from 22.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan and many Ministers, South Korean Ambassador Yun-Soo Cho, Istanbul Governor Vasip Şahin, Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş attended the opening ceremony held at the entrance of the Kumkapı tunnel on the European side. Yapı Merkezi Holding Board of Directors Chairman Ersin Arıoğlu, SK E&C CEO Yong Chul Choi, ATAŞ Chairman of the Board Başar Arıoğlu, ATAŞ CEO Seok Jae Seo and the guests attended.
In his speech to the inauguration ceremony, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stressed that the Eurasia Tunnel was completed in about four years and that it has achieved many firsts.
President Erdoğan continued:
Ayı 100 a thousand vehicles a day will be used comfortably without being affected by outside weather conditions. Now the storm came, the ferry service was canceled, the fog collapsed, the traffic on the bridge stopped as we leave the news behind. Thanks to the Eurasian Tunnel, it has become possible to have uninterrupted transportation between the two sides of Istanbul without being affected by the climate outside. Ras
1 Revenues collected until January will be donated to city families
Explaining the toll of the Eurasia Tunnel as 15 TL, President Erdoğan said that the income until January 1 will be donated to the Ministry of Family and Social Policies to be delivered to the families of martyrs. ”
”For this work, there is not a single dime out of the state's coffers“
Stating that the public resources are not used for the construction of the Eurasia Tunnel, President Erdoğan said, in There is no single dime of the state for this work. A part of the company that undertakes the construction and operation of the tunnel has provided the financing of the project as a part of the equity. Approximately 25 annually through public share and taxes to the treasury 180 million pounds per year will bring the operation of the tunnel at the end of this period will be completely passed to the state, Yaklaşık he said. Erdogan continued:
Epe The tunnel between Harem and Çatladıkapı and the developed approach paths lead to the 15 from Kazlıçeşme-Göztepe. In this way, I will leave the savings to you from time and fuel. In the first stage of the morning until the end of January between the 07.00 and the evening 21.00 will serve this Tunnel necessary system arrangements and other transport networks after the integration of operations I hope the 30 7 January as the day will be operating in 24 hours.
Eurasia Tunnel Museum is also completed
In this museum, the glorious construction process of this magnificent work, which is the product of manpower and creativity as well as technology, is explained by the most advanced digital mapping techniques. Eurasia Tunnel Museum, interactive touch tables, virtual-reality goggles, interactive touch surfaces will attract visitors. In a completely immersive anlat surround vision dijital projection environment, the techniques of digitally describing this process come to the forefront.
The breathtaking story of the Eurasia Tunnel, full of firsts and achievements, will also be told in a documentary film to be brought to the screens in 2017.
SIGNED TO FIRST AND RECORDING
18 Stadium Concrete, 10 Eiffel Tower used up iron
* Seismic bracelets mounted in order to increase the resistance against a major earthquake, 106m depth and '13,7m' is the first 'application' in the world.
* 788 olympic pool was enough to fill the pool. Until the 18 stadium will make concrete, the 10 used the iron enough to make the Eiffel Tower. More than a thousand experiments were done.
* In the tunnel structure, fire bikes, special attractive, fire and patrol vehicles will be reached within a few minutes of negative events in the tunnel.
* Occupational safety rules have been fully implemented and xNUMX million hours of total work has been completed without loss of life.
Mega Project carries lines from Mimar Sinan
* The exterior surface applications inspired by motifs and lines such as 'gülbezek', 'çarkıfelek' which are included in the works of Mimar Sinan in the interior design and lighting designs of the Eurasia Tunnel, in the arches of the approach and the portal, expresses the engineering success and soundness within the work. With respect to history, 'green' concept, uninterrupted lighting and intelligent systems, aesthetics and functionality have reached the highest level.
* 95 1800 people are employed in the project, which is composed of Turkish employees. Thanks to the tunnel, a total of 160 million TL (38 million liters) fuel savings will be achieved annually. In this way, the emission from the cars will decrease by 82 thousand tons per year.
* Additional capacity and trip times to be provided on the Bosphorus crossings will be reduced to around 52 million hours per year.
* Eurasia Tunnel will be obtained from the vehicle tolls with the public to share the income and taxes will be provided annually about £ X million per million state revenues will be provided.
Great contribution to the Turkish economy
Awarded the most prestigious awards in the world
* Engineering News Record (ENR) 'The Most Successful Tunnel Project of 2016'
* European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) '2015 - Best Environmental and Social Implementation Award'
* International Tunnel and Underground Structures Association (ITA) '2015 - Project of the Year'
About ATAŞ (www.avrasyatuneli.com)
Avrasya Tunnel Management Construction and Investment Inc. (ATAS), the Istanbul Strait Road Tube Crossing to carry out the project in 2009, Yapı Merkezi from Turkey (leader) and the South Korean company SK E & C was founded by. Building Center, the large-scale general contracting work at the universal level with 50 years of experience and know-how to realize pioneering projects in Turkey and one of the leading construction companies in the world. SK E&C is the construction and engineering branch of SK Group, the third largest business group of South Korea. Yapı Merkezi and SK E&C are global brand companies that carry out very successful infrastructure and transportation projects in different parts of the world.