The train wagons of the Üsküdar-Ümraniye - Çekmeköy Metro Line, which connects Üsküdar and Çekmeköy and is the second metro on the Anatolian Side, met with the rails.
The wagons of trains to run on the second metro line of the Anatolian Side, which has a 16 km double tube subway tunnel consisting of 2,7 stations and 20 km connection tunnel, and maintenance-repair-warehouse area, met the rails for the first time. Bureaucrats attended the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, along with Hayri Baraçlı, on the rails organized at the metro station in Ümraniye Çakmak Mahallesi. In the program, in which the press members also showed great interest, the train rails were lowered on the tracks of the metro line, which will serve the residents of Istanbul among cranes with curious looks.
Speaking in the program, Hayri Baraçlı, 126 will serve the new subway in the new subway. Baracli, who wished the new metro line would be beneficial for the citizens to provide a comfortable service, said, ın We take the first step in the localization under the leadership of the President. We are trying to uncover the firsts while performing these projects, Biz he said.
Stating that Üsküdar-Ümraniye - Çekmeköy Metro Line, which will be the second metro line of the Anatolian Side, will serve with 16 stations, Baraçlı said that it is planned to open 9 stations between Üsküdar - Yamanevler in January 2017.
Stating that there will be an automatic door in the train wagons that will serve in the subway and that the trains that will provide driverless service will meet with the Istanbulites very soon, Baraçlı continued his statements as follows: “This line also has different features, it will have a great service with its integration to Marmaray and metrobus. We bring comfort to a different dimension. Our rail investment systems continue rapidly in Istanbul. We will complete the tender for all 6 lines related to this. Turkey is growing quickly. The important thing is to create different concepts for the development of the national industry while doing these studies. Necessary steps are taken to be localized with our metropolitan friends. We will continue to serve Istanbul with the vision and understanding of duty of our President. ”
Stations of Üsküdar-Ümraniye - Çekmeköy Metro Line:
- Imam Hatip High School,
- Necip Fazıl,
- Cekmekoy / Sancaktepe.
Uskudar Çekmeköy Metro Features
• PAKS (Platform Separator Door System) system is installed at the stations.
• Even 21 6 Wagon will serve as 126 series.
• Automatic and full-drive vehicles will be used on the rails.
• Trains will be capable of carrying 65 thousand passengers in one direction per hour and up to 80 km per hour.
• Metro Line, Üsküdar Station, Marmaray Line station will be provided with passengers between the lines. Passenger passes will be made to Metrobüsten Metro line in Altunizade Station. A common station structure is established with the Bostancı-Dudullu Line which is in the planning stage at Dudullu Station.
• It will be extended from Hat Taşdelen and Sultanbeyli to Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
• Passengers will earn an average of 33 minutes per travel time.
• Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line will be integrated with the Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line and all other Metro Lines via Marmaray.
ÜSKÜDAR: 27 DK.
EAGLE: 59 DK.
YENİKAPI: 36 DK.
TAKSIM: 44 DK.
HACIOSMAN: 68 DK.
AIRPORT: 68 DK.
OLYMPIC STADIUM: 78 DK. will reach in minutes.
With the introduction of the line, the emission of CO2 emission released into the atmosphere in one year will be 77 thousand 246 tons.