All regions of the country within a specified time within the project determined that the government of Turkey will be connected with steel rails. Railways is a more important safety weapon than the country's rifle. The Turkish nation, who will use railways, will boast of having shown the work of the first blacksmithing at its source. Railways are ways of prosperity and civilization of Turkish nation.
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Günceleme: 12/12/2018 18:23
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- İzmir Will Commemorate Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk with Respect
- People of Izmir Will Remember Mustafa Kemal Atatürk With Respect Tonight
- We Commemorate Mustafa Kemal Atatürk on the 82nd Anniversary of His Death With Mercy and Gratitude
- We commemorate Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the Founder of the Republic of Turkey, with longing on the 83rd Anniversary of His Death
- We Commemorate Behiç Erkin, the Father of Railways, on the 59th Anniversary of His Death With Respect and Mercy
- Atatürk's Height and Weight? What is Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's Foot Number?
- We commemorate Çanakkale Martyrs with respect and mercy
- Our ancestor 80. We are grateful
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the greatest railway operator, was commemorated at TCDD
- We commemorate the railway lover Atatürk with respect and gratitude on the 84th Anniversary of His Death
- Who is Özlem Yılmaz, Where is she from, How old is she? Why did Özlem Yılmaz quit acting?
- Today in History: Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Founder of the Republic of Turkey, Has Died
- Today in History: Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Elected President for the Third Time
- Today in History: The Founder of the Turkish Republic, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Died at the Age of 57
- Today in History: Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Named İsmet Pasha 'İnönü'
- What Are Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's Favorite Songs and Folk Songs?
- Emphasis on 'Respect for Doctorate' by İmamoğlu: They Expect Respect from Our Managers
- Nazım Hikmet Commemorated with Poems, Songs and Interviews on the 59th Anniversary of His Death
- Behiç Erkin was commemorated at his grave on the 59th anniversary of his death
- Ahmed Adnan Saygun will be commemorated on the 30th anniversary of his death with a concert by his student
- Atatürk's Mother Zübeyde Hanım Commemorated on the 98th Anniversary of Her Death
- Zübeyde Hanım was Commemorated with Loyalty and Hope on the 100th Anniversary of Her Death
- Today in History: 1 November 1924 Mustafa Kemal Pasha in the opening speech of the Turkish Grand National Assembly
- Traffic Flow On Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard Returns To Normal On Monday
- Gazi Mustafa Kemal and Rafet Karacan boulevards commenced tramway infrastructure
- Today in History: 3 November 1918 Lightning Army Group Commander Mustafa Kemal Pasha, Toros Tunnels ,,,
- Today in History: 3 April 1922 Mustafa Kemal Pasha in Konya ...
- Today in History: Gazi Race Horse Race, which was also watched by Mustafa Kemal Pasha, was held for the first time
- Today in History: Gazi Mustafa Kemal Elected as the Commander-in-Chief of the Turkish Armies
- Today in History: Mustafa Kemal Re-elected Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey