Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic: With the increase in public transport facilities in Istanbul, traffic is a bit relaxed. With the completion of the new Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, the citizen will have a comfortable breath.
17.5 was completed in the tunnel excavation works of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro which is planned to carry 70 passengers with a length of 80 and is planned to carry passengers.
ENDED IN WORK
According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Beledsiye, the tunnel excavations of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro are planned to start at the end of the 2016 year, and the electromechanical works are planned. The Kabataş-Mecіdіyeköy metro building, which will be connected to this line, continues at full speed.
8 WILL EFFECT
The length of the 17.5 inclinometer, 2 vіyadük, 15 station on the metro line, 70 will be carried to the passenger. 8 will be able to be used, 300 pieces wagon to be used, even without driverless metro sіnyal sіsemі. 80 of the metro line, 90 of the excavation excavation and 50 of the concrete constructions were completed.
Hat, Beyoglu, Beşіktaş, Şilsi, Eyüp, Gazerosmanpasa, Esenler, Bagcilar, Caglayan, Kagithane, Nurtepe Alіbeyköy districts in the districts of Karadeniz to the existing Ed.
TENDER TO EXTEND ESENYURT
Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line continues Halkalı Collective Housing, Altınþumr over Bahçeşehіr and Esenyurt, the extension of the work was initiated.
INTEGRATED TO OTHER LINES
The line is located in Meceldeyyoy, Caglayan, Kagithane (top), Nurtepe, Aleybeykoy (above top), Yesilpinar, Veysel Karanis, Aksemsettnn, Kazim Karabeklar, Yenilahalle, Karadensz Mahalles, Glyyekmery-Tekstіlkent, Century Mahalles, Goztepe and Mahmutbey.
INTEGRATION WILL BE PROVIDED
Line 4 will provide integration with existing rail systems. Kabataş-TaksС ges m funicular line and Emіnönü-Kabataş tramway in Kabataş, Yenіkapı-Hacıosman Metro line іle In Mecіdіyeköy, Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehіr line іle Mahmutbey, Topkapı-SultançіftlÄ ± line іle Karadenіz Mahallesnnde (Metrіs areas) will be integrated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kabataş Mahmutbey Metro Line to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/02/2018 Kabatas-Besiktas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line is expected to be a solution to the traffic shortage in Istanbul. 2018'S TEST DRIVES WILL BE PERFORMED 80'ye 2018 completed the project at the end of the 3 trial starts. Kabatas - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro 700 billion 32 million pounds to be spent. This subway project has also brought voice to the world. 2017 145 AEC Excellence Awards competing for the first place in the competition between the 8 project Kabataş - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro became the first 19. It will include XNUMX station at the metro station. These; Kabataş, Beşiktaş, Yıldız Fulya, Mecidiyeköy, Çağlayan, Kağıthane, Nurtepe, Alibeyköy, Kab
- Istanbul's new commuter traffic will breathe 14/12/2013 Istanbul's new suburban lines will breathe traffic: Gebze, which includes the Marmaray Project, carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments.Halkalı With the completion of the 76 kilometer rail line between the two lines, the distance between the two lines will fall from 185 to 105 minutes. Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of the 76 kilometer Marmaray on the 13,6 kilometer railway line, the remaining 63 kilometer railway line continues to be put into service. 43,8 kilometer from Gebze on the Asian side and Kazlıçeşme on the European side HalkalıA total of 19,2 kilometers in length, including 63 kilometers, and the existing stations were removed. Same…
- Ankara Road will be breathed on Bursa Traffic with New Bridges to be constructed within the scope of Rail System East Stage. 12/02/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa is rebuilding the bridges built on the Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay streams on the Ankara Highway and rebuilt the 50 years ago. Mayor Recep Altepe examined the demolition work on the Hacıvat River Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Ankara Highway. To be a more accessible city of Bursa, especially in the rail system, indicating that the work of all areas of the rapidly running President Altepe, BursaRay east of Ankara as part of the road to be renewed the work of the destruction of the 3 bridge also said that the work. 1 kö
- New Traffic to Breaths to Denizli 28/03/2019 One of the new investments in the transportation area of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, 30 Meter, was completed and opened to traffic. Yeni Cadde will provide the connection between Izmir Boulevard and 29 October Boulevard and will make traffic of Örnek Street, Ahi Sinan Street and Merkezefendi Street even more streamlined. In Denizli, the New York City Road was opened to traffic, which will make a significant contribution to reducing the traffic density of the Metropolitan Municipality, which puts the investments into service. 2 meters long, 30 meters long and 2 meters long, 40 meters long, 16 meters long.
- Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic 06/08/2014 Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's new project Havaray will be able to relax. 47.8 can be transported to 10 thousand passengers per day even on 200 kilometers. A new era begins in public transportation in Istanbul. After the metrobus, metro, tram and cable car, the Havaray Project was also added to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's transportation investments. As a short distance, the 10 is thought to be on the same line, and the system will be on air without affecting existing traffic and routes. The first tender for the study of the Havaray Project will take place next month. The Istanbul Havaray Project, which has created an alternative road by moving the rail system to the air Ray
- Zigana Tunnel to breathe the Black Sea 04/11/2014 Zigana Tunnel will breathe to the Black Sea: 12,9 will be auctioned in November for the construction of the 10 kilometer-long tunnel, which is planned to be built on the Zigana Pass, which is the fearful dream of the drivers and connects the Eastern Black Sea to the Middle East. - Mayor of Gumushane "10 November, for us, is a milestone. tunnel which will be held in Zigana'da, Turkey will be one of the longest tunnel. this tunnel due to be provided the opportunity to become easier to transport and making safer ride 'Eastern Black Sea, Middle East' 12,9 will be awarded in November for the 10-kilometer Zigana Tunnel, which is planned to be built on the historic Silk Road route.
- Halic Metro Bridge to breathe traffic 28/08/2013 Halic Metro Bridge will breathe traffic: the Golden Horn Metro Bridge has reached the end. When the bridge is completed at full speed, 1 will serve a million passengers per day. The last parts of the bridge were also finished, and the 29 is expected to be cultivated in October. Halic Metro Bridge, which is planned to be one of the most important transportation roads of Istanbul, is nearing the end. Together with Marmaray, 29 added the last pieces of the bridge planned to be opened in October, and its feet were finished. Designed to be one of the most important connection points of the public transport network in Istanbul, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will serve 1 million passengers per day. Halic olan
- Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line to Breathe the Region 26/09/2013 Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway Line Breath to the Region: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Coordinator and Ak Parti Yenimahalle District Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yüksel told Yenimahalle about their services. 5 Yenimahalle for years, who can not get any service deserved, party organization and metropolitan municipality as they say almost flipped Mustafa Yuksel, the municipality of Yenimahalle no need to give the residents of the district, said that the smooth and timely. Asphalt is not thrown streets, all the sidewalks of the district have been overhauled, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality President Melih Gokcek Yenimahalle mobilizing themselves indicating that Yüksel, in a very short time with all the neighborhood muhtar ık
- Tuzla-Çayırova Connection Road, Breathing Transportation 25/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides ease of transportation by applying new projects in the regions that have problems in transportation. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality will make a connection between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood. The project will provide easy access to the main roads in the western neighborhoods of Şifa District and Çayırova via the new crossing bridge and connection roads. Connected to E-80 Contractor firm of the project was announced before. The road run by Güneş Yol İnşaat and Kar asphalt partnership will be completed in 210 days. The project was planned to be delivered to the contractor firm. The current E-80 UM
- This Bridge Will Breathe 42 Homes 21/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is replacing the last old pedestrian bridge over the D-100. The D-100 city crossing, which has built many pedestrian bridges of various sizes, has ensured the flow of pedestrian traffic in the city center divided by D-100. In this context, a pedestrian bridge is being built in the D-100 42 Evler District. When the new bridge is completed, the old pedestrian bridge will be demolished. It will be used on the construction. By placing the last deck, the bridge floor will become a whole. The work of the bridge continues. Bayramda Real da
- Metros to Breath My Transportation to Istanbul 21/11/2018 Transportation to İstanbul Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport by rail system continues rapidly. Transportation of airports will be a great relief when the lines are put into service. The metro line of Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport will be opened in 2020 and the Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Tavşantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened in 29 October 2019. Pendik Mayor Kenan Sahin, said on the social media platform Twitter Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Tavsantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened on October 29 2019 said. Şahin shared the following information: kısm Kaynarca-Kurtköy-Sabiha Gökçen line, from Tavşantepe to Sabiha Gökçene, part of our Ministry of Transportation. A very important part of our infrastructure works ı
- New Breath to Mithatpaşa Traffic 07/01/2019 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has opened the Deniz Feneri Street Underpass in Üçkuyular, will complete another underpass which is continuing its work between Balçova Viaduct and the current gas station in the first half of this year. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to implement projects that will ease the urban transportation, realizes the solutions it develops against the traffic density in Üçkuyular one by one. In order to reduce the traffic load on one of the city's main arteries, Mithatpaşa Street, the Metropolitan Municipality completed the underpass work carried out at Deniz Feneri Street within the framework of the protocol realized with the company that continues its construction of the shopping mall in the region, between the Balçova Viaduct and the existing gas station ana
- Marmaray Breathed 11/04/2016 Marmaray took the breath: Marmaray, which was opened by President Erdoğan at 2013, gave 1 million hours to 50 per year. Turkey's Marmaray mega-projects, was an example to the whole world as well as features. The Justice and Development Party (AK Party) headed the Marmaray and its contributions. The 76.3 billion dollar project, whose total length is 13.6 km, and the length of the railway throat tube is 5.5, was saved from time, space and expense. 425 was prevented from mixing one thousand tons of toxic gas into the atmosphere. 1.2 MILLION PASSENGER ON THE DAY 1 to Istanbul residents according to other means of transportation between two continents 50 million hours a year GÜN
- Historical Ottoman Wheat Market Underground Parking Lot Breathed to Bedesten Region 19/04/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has undergone the construction of multi-storey car parks at important points in the city center, has offered a comfortable breathing to the Bedesten region with its underground car park, which is about a thousand vehicles served under the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project. Regional shopkeepers and citizens thanked the Metropolitan Municipality for parking. The construction of an underground car park in the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project, which is under construction by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality, started to serve and the region tradesmen made their faces laugh. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Historic Ottoman Wheat Market, which will make the region an attraction center in the Bedesten region with its Agricultural Museum, workplaces and cafeterias, is being completed within the scope of the project.
- Bursa High Specialized Junction Breathed 13/11/2018 Within the scope of the Transportation Emergency Action Plan, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which solved the nodes in all intersections where the traffic came to the point of collapse, breathed the regional traffic with the smart junction model it applied at the High Specialization Junction. Bursa City's 2035 year of the Traffic Master Plan continues to work uninterruptedly on the other hand, on the other hand about one year ago, the Emergency Action Plan, which is taken into action in a decisive step to progress. Traffic lights are shortened by waiting times and at the same time more than one vehicle with the opportunity to switch to smart junction models in the city center traffic was noticeable relief. Emergency Action Acil
- Smart Intersections in Manisa Breathe Traffic to Bayram Holiday 12/06/2019 Smart junction system implemented by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Manisa center and Akhisar has provided significant improvements in traffic intersections. During the 9 daily Ramadan holiday, it was observed that the departures for the feast and the traffic of the return of the feast took place in a very comfortable flow in the regions where smart intersection was used. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who made the evaluation of smart intersection systems during 9 daily Ramadan Feast, said “Gediz Junction, geometric junction structure and Manisa – İzmir – intersection with intersection structure. Manisa's geçiş
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mecidiyekoy Mahmutbey Metro Project 14/03/2013 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mecidiyeköy Mahmutbey Metro Project The companies that are in the pre-election application have been announced. The pre-selection of the ros Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro, Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Consultancy and Engineering Services at tender which will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was held on 05 March 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies that apply for pre-selection for the tender are as follows: Please click here for more information www.yatirimlar.com
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mecidiyekoy Mahmutbey Metro Project 18/03/2013 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mecidiyeköy Mahmutbey Metro Project The companies that are in the pre-election application have been announced. The pre-selection of the ros Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro, Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Consultancy and Engineering Services at tender which will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was held on 05 March 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies that apply for pre-selection for the tender are as follows: 1. Botek Inc. - Mega Engineering 2. Emay International Engineering 3. Getinsa Ingenieria 4. Hill International NV - Istanbul Transportation Co. 5. Italferr SpA 6. Ineco Ingenieria Y Economia Del Transporte SA 7. Kaiser ...
- Istanbul Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro Project The pre-selection evaluation is expected to be completed these days 03/05/2013 The pre-election evaluation studies of the Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro and Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Consultancy and Engineering Services tender are expected to be completed by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality on 05 March 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; after the completion of the work is expected to request proposals from the companies in May-June. As it is known, the companies that applied for pre-election tender were determined as follows: Botek A.Ş. - Mega Engineering Emay International Engineering Getinsa Ingenieria Hill International NV - Istanbul Transportation Co. Italferr SpA Ineco Ingenieria Y Economia Del Transporte SA Kaiser - Mescioğlu Engineering Optim fer
- İstanbul BB Mecidiyeköy Mahmutbey Metro Project Offers Collected 19/07/2013 Istanbul BB Mecidiyeköy Mahmutbey Metro Project Offers were collected: The proposals of İstanbul Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro, Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Consultancy and Engineering Services İstanbul tender, which will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, were collected on 11 July 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the evaluation studies will be made appropriate companies will be opened to the financial envelope of the appropriate firms will be opened. The companies that bid for the tender were determined as follows: 1. Emay International Engineering 2. Getinsa Ingenieria 3. Optim Obermeyer - Obermeyer Planen-Prokon Müh. 4. Tekfen Engineering - Geoconsult Zt GmbH 5. Tümaş Türk - Arcadis Nederland Bv - KMG T
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro will Increase Prices in 5 County 29/05/2019 The new metro line will pass through the 5 district and the price of the residences in this region will be further appreciated. The first phase of the Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro project, which is planned to connect Istanbul Airport to the center of the city, will be launched in 2019 and the second stage will be put into service at 2021. 5 DISTRICT PRICES IN THE PROVINCE INCREASED 37,5 will be the metro line, Besiktas, Sisli, Kagithane, Eyup and Arnavutköy districts will pass. The districts in this region will be further appreciated due to this metro line and this will be reflected in the housing prices. BEŞİKTAŞ EVALUATED In Besiktas, 6 is expected to increase by 0,1 percent in the month. In the district of Beşiktaş…
- Istanbul 3 Thousand New Bus Breathe 11/08/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has been launching the new bus 100 every month, has added the Mercedes brand 100 modern bus to serve in the Asian side. Mayor Topbaş stated that they will bring 3 thousand new buses to Istanbul and he gave Sultanbeyli a separate metro line of 2. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which took a giant step in public transportation; Mercedes brand 100 to serve in Sultanbeyli, Samandira, Sultangazi, Pendik and Umraniye has offered the new bus to the public. Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Erol Kaya, Sultanbeyli Mayor Hüseyin Keskin, Mayor of Sancaktepe İsmail Erdem said, Belediye
- Istanbul's traffic will breathe through new rail system projects 25/09/2013 Istanbul's traffic will breathe through new rail system projects: In the future plans of Istanbul, infrastructure and transportation activities will play an important role as well as giant construction. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), which is planning to implement new projects in the coming period, is preparing to attack especially in the area of transportation. Within the scope of this project, a new ropeway line was revealed while the discussions about the ropeway project between Zincirlikuyu and Çamlıca, announced by Kadir Topbaş, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. According to the plans of the IMM, a new ropeway will be built between the Rumelihisari and Otağtepe in the Bosphorus. 2 is the completion date of the project, which is planned to have an 2023 N
- Cableway solution for Istanbul traffic 12/08/2013 Kadir Topbas, the solution to the traffic in Istanbul: 'The city's traffic problem will bring a significant solution with this project 6 thousand an hour, 100 thousand people a day will pass the cable-lift,' he said. To solve the chronic traffic problem in Istanbul, metrobus, metro, such as the public transport system, which puts the Metropolitan Municipality, this ring is now adding to the cable car. His work on the ropeway, which connects the two continents, has been completed to a great extent. The final work was presented to President Kadir Topbaş. Providing information about the historical project, Mayor Topbas said,, It will be important and exciting to travel from Asia to Europe, that is to say, from a continent to another. Tarih
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…