The leader of public transportation in Turkey Izmir different transportation alternatives, applied 90 minutes Indirect systems and full integration, however, Izmir, urban public transport is the most attractive was the first place among cities. In the evaluation made between the three big cities, the per-capita public transportation journey and per person rail system rates left Istanbul and Ankara behind.
With the 130 km-long rail system line, the renewed gulf ships and the modern bus fleet, Izmir was the first to pass Istanbul and Ankara among the cities where public transportation was most widely used. Thanks to the 90 minute transfer system, Izmirliler, who can make unlimited trips with a single ticket, takes advantage of the integration between metro, suburban, bus and sea transportation and thus obtains an economic travel opportunity.
Travel rates per person
According to the index created by dividing the number of daily trips by public transport by city population, the highest level of public transportation is used by the people of İzmir. While the rate of public transport per capita in Izmir is 0,58, this figure is 0,47 in Ankara and 0,42 in Istanbul.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Backbone of Public Transport in Izmir İZBAN 19/11/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, İZBAN, stating that Izmir is the main backbone of public transportation in a short time. Minister Yıldırım, Izmir city passenger transport within the scope of EGERAY, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir and TCDD met and established Izmir Suburban Transport System Corporation is a symbol of the joint intelligence and cooperation İZBAN, he said. 2013 In August 30, nefesZBAN has begun to provide service to Izmir's chronic traffic problem.
- The leader of ski tourism in Turkey started uludağda reservations 12/12/2013 The leader of ski tourism in Turkey started uludağda reservations: the leader of ski tourism in Turkey started the first book of the year in Uludag. After snowfall in big cities, ski lovers are searching for hotels in Uludag. 5 has a capacity of one thousand beds. At present, snowfall in Uludag continues intensely. Meteorological officials, on Thursday and Friday in Bursa and Uludag will be open and sunny weather, ski lovers can take advantage of this opportunity, he said. On Saturday, Sunday and Monday, the authorities stated that the snow will continue in Uludağ and the people who want to get rid of the stress of the city p
- TENDER NOTICE: TENDER NOTICE TCDD 3. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE RAIL WELDING AND PROTECTIVE GRINDING BETWEEN MANİSA - AKHİSAR STATIONS 15/06/2012 TCDD MANAGEMENT IZMIR 3. TENDER REQUIREMENT NO: 201268306 1. Administration: a) Address: TCDD Enterprise 3. Regional Directorate Atatürk Caddesi No: 121A 35220 AlsancakIZMIR b) Telephone and Fax Number: 0 232 464 31 31 4269 0 232 464 77 c) E-mail address: 98. Name and quantity of the goods subject to the tender: TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Manisa - Akhisar Stations Between Rail Source and Protective Grinding. 2. The above-mentioned procurement is open tender by request of the domestic tenderers mak
- Kadıköy-Kartal metro works with 20 efficiency 08/10/2014 The Kadikoy-Kartal subway works with a yield of 20: The world-famous Turkish architect, Dogan Hasol, explained the inexorable dimensions of distorted urbanization based on the Istanbul example. 3. Airport, 3. He said the projects such as Köprü and Kanal Istanbul were not included in the Metropolitan Planning. The metropolises and small cities are full of examples of distorted construction. Especially in Istanbul, the situation is one of the problems that architects and engineers have difficulty in solving. Famous architect Doğan Hasol, who explained the dimensions of urbanization, made striking findings. Here are the line heads of Hasol's explanations: PROJECTS DO NOT CONNECT WITH THE PLAN No planning in Istanbul. When Mr. Kadir Topbaş is elected as President, 2009 Kad
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality rail criticism bombardment! 23/11/2011 When the opinions are explained, there are criticisms. Who says what matters! Yesterday dı Chamber of Civil Engineers Bursa Branch, the city's transportation and tram lines that are considered by the local government were explained. The current operation was explained with striking detection and data. New applications to be made, were put on the balance. We listened to criticism. The center of science, but also the address of my public blood, İMO, the most truthful of Bursa came out in front of the media again. The rail system was shown as the definitive solution to the general transportation system and the problem of public transportation, but was emphasized by the truth. Necati Şahin, the President of İMO Bursa Branch, has a baş
- 20 of His Death by IMM. Peace Manço Memorial Expedition 31/01/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the unforgettable name of Turkish music world, the owner of important works, all of Turkey's Evening of Peace, 20 of Baris Manco died. Anniversary will be a special event. Barış Manço Ferry family belonging to İBB City Lines will make a special voyage to Kanlıca with their friends, musicians and lovers. The event 3 will be held in February. Barış Manço ferry 3, which belongs to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality City Lines, will make a very meaningful commemoration program in February. Turkey's Evening of Peace, 20 of death. On the anniversary, 7 to 77 will be remembered with the traditional Peace Manço Vapur event to be held with the participation of all lovers. Manço's family and lovers, Man
- Leader of rail system Izmir 17/11/2014 Leader of the rail system Izmir: The share of the rail system in public transportation in Izmir reached 30. Speaking at the Sustainable Urban Transport seminar, İzmir Metro A.Ş. General Manager Sonmez Alev, said no city can not come close to this level in Turkey, in October last ride on the subway ride to the number 8 250 million broken all-time records, he said. In the Sustainable Urban Transport seminar organized between the Mediterranean cities, the urban public transportation system in Izmir, its current situation and its targets for the near future were discussed. Izmir Metro Inc. General Manager Sönmez Alev, İZDENİZ General Manager Salih Aslan, İZBAN General Manager Sabahattin Eriş and Genel
- The first cable car to public transport for Şentepe done in Turkey 24/04/2013 The first cable car to public transport for Şentepe made Ankara Metropolitan Municipality in Turkey, Turkey's first cable car to public transport purposes began in Şentepe with the Yenimahalle district. 4 800 passenger carriage line at the time of departure and 4 will be equipped with 10 stops, 106 passenger will carry XNUMX passengers. Metropolitan Mayor Melih, saying that they would take a new ground in Turkey, "cable car system which will work in sync with the Metro, which will help relieve the traffic and overhead to overlay the road." He said. Turkey's first cable car system EGO General Directorate of public transport, will be laid between Yenimahalle metro station and Şentepe line ...
- In the area of public transport Şentepe cable car line is a first in Turkey (Photo Gallery) 27/04/2013 In the area of public transport Şentepe a cable car line first in Turkey Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's first cable car will make public transport purposes in Yenimahalle Metro Station-Şentepe. 4 800 passenger carriage line at the time of departure and 4 will be equipped with 10 stops, 106 passenger will carry XNUMX passengers. Metropolitan Municipality President MAG voicing scored yet another first in Turkey, "cable car system which will work in sync with the Metro, which will help relieve the traffic burden and will lead to additional thrust," he said. With the new generation of natural gas bellows, it renews the public transport fleet, new roads, lower and overpasses, overpass junctions,
- Offering real-time traffic information for public transport TRAFFIC in Turkey 17/01/2014 The TRAF offering real-time traffic information for public transportation in Turkey: public transport in major cities to TRAFFIC density difficult moments, giving an edge to the users in that crowd. TRAFI, which aims to solve this problem, shows the density of public transportation vehicles such as bus, ferry, metro or metrobus. The application on smartphones and tablets shares information using Foursquare's check-in information. The application has been used in Istanbul since this week. The free downloadable application is now available for iOS and Android operating systems. The iOS users interested in the app can access the application from Android users here.