7 million people in China and aircraft to get on the plane was officially banned: an unusual application in China k credit rating given to each individual in the country at the end of the application of a total of about 7 million people with low credit aircraft and the train was banned.
5 million people were prevented from boarding a train on 1,6 million people on the grounds that their credit rating was low in China.
UM Global Times bin newspaper, one of the official publications of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), wrote that 4,9 forbade the million people to take the train and 1,6 would not take the train because the National Development and Reform Board's credit rating was low.
Lien Veyliang, Vice-President of the Board, said that China has given credit code to every natural and legal person and has improved the country's social credit system.
Lien expressed that the information sharing platform was established with the participation of 37 management unit throughout the country and thus 640 collected more than one million credit information.
Lien, the solid penalty system does not pay the loan thanks to 400 more than a thousand people said they pay their debts.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Students Leaked the Tram Caused Tension 20/04/2014 The students were forced to ride on the tram Tension caused Tension: A group of students wanted to ride on the tram free of charge in Eskişehir caused a short period of time and interruption of the train. A group of students in Eskişehir wanted to ride on the tram free of charge and caused a short time interruption. Approximately 35 students from the stop of Osmangazi University got on the tram. Security guards who saw the students get on the tram without printing tickets, did not allow the vehicle to move when it failed to prevent the effort. When the tension increases between the students and the security guard, the situation is Öğ
- Prohibited newspaper sales banned in Istanbul metro stations 06/01/2014 The sale of opposing newspapers was banned in Istanbul metro stations: YURT at the metro stations between Taksim-Hacıosman and Aksaray-Atatürk Airport. SözcüThe sale of newspapers, Universal and Luminous came to ban. Smart Cube executives took the decision to ban the newspapers at the stations. Smart Cube, which operates on 3 points in Istanbul Metro, even at 18, has informed the managers of 20.51 to ban buffet personnel on mobile phone. According to the news of Evrensel; in the message, da Friends tomorrow morning Sözcü Evrensel Yurt Aydınlık Newspapers will be placed in an unseen position behind the bench and if it is asked to live the sale of these newspapers, the customer will be informed in
- Passenger tickets are banned from under 18 20/06/2014 Passenger tickets to 18 are banned: Yozgat Governorship, bus terminals and train stations do not have a guardian or guardian. 18 prohibits the sale of tickets to minors. The Governorate of Yozgat prohibits the sale of tickets to those under 18 who do not have a guardian or guardian at the bus terminals and train stations in order to prevent children or families who have fled or disappeared from their homes or dormitories from leaving the area. In a written statement made by the Yozgat Security Directorate, it is possible for the children who have fled or lost their homes or dormitories without the knowledge of the family and the institution.
- Drink banned in the historic restaurant in Ankara Railway Station 26/01/2016 Drinks were banned at the historical restaurant in Ankara Railway Station: TCDD management banned alcohol in the historical restaurant located in the train station in the face of the threat of idi We terminate the contract if alcohol is not removed tarihi The brewery was banned in the historical restaurant inside Ankara Railway Station. KESK United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) Ankara Branch President Ahmet Eroglu, "Two years Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Management of the company based on the pressures to ban the use of alcohol was banned alcohol under threat of termination of the contract," he said. Eroglu, about 10 years since they went to the place where they were banned alcohol, said: ün The operator was offered two options, 'Ya contract is terminated or Er
- Prohibited Watching Sexual Films in Train Stations 27/10/2016 Watching Sexually Watched Movies in Train Stations: Prohibited watching a sexual film in the train stations in Patna, India. USED WITH DIFFERENT PURPOSES According to Russia Today; Passengers waiting at Patna Station were sexually abused and watched sexually. Speaking to the Times of India newspaper, East Centreal Railway spokesman said that wireless internet service was provided at the stations to keep track of trains, but unfortunately the service was used by some people for 'different' purposes. A research conducted by RailTel, a telecom service provider at the beginning of this month, aims to provide a araştırma
- There's a can in throwing stones into the train 30/11/2015 There are lives in throwing stones to the train: The General Directorate of TCDD launched a campaign due to the grinding of passenger trains and the injury of mechanic and passengers due to broken glass. Prepared on the banners, to draw attention to this issue 'Stone on the train in the There Are Can', '' Throw the train to the train is not fun, '' he said, was to endanger the lives of passengers inside the train. Yeşildere and Menemen Route were reported to be the most important places in Izmir where trains were mostly stoned. TCDD 3. In recent years, the Regional Directorate visited schools in the neighborhoods where it was carried out, and distributed gifts to the children.
- 14 workers stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel 17/07/2014 14 workers trapped in a collapsing railway tunnel were rescued: 14 workers were stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel two days ago in the south-west province of Yunnan. Local officials, workers trapped in the tunnel 27 hour after a tunnel with a tunnel, said they were sending food, water and flashlights. In a statement to the local government, the 14 announced that the worker was right and safe, but the situation with a worker is not yet clear. The railway tunnel, called Funing 1, collapsed two days ago and the 15 worker was stranded. China's Yunnan province and Guangxi Cuang Autonomous Region Çin
- Atatürk Airport officially stopped 18/02/2015 Atatürk Airport officially stopped: Negative weather conditions are causing one of the most severe winters of recent years in Istanbul. 60 airplane landed at the 1 hour of the 4 hour. Ataturk airport was actually canceled. Turkish Airlines Board of Directors President Hamdi Topçu said in a statement on Twitter that ”Atatürk Airport was heavily closed with the opposition from the air, and many passengers were victims of non-existence. We apologize to all our passengers. Due to snowfall from time to time iye
- Alanya's 37 Annual Ropeway Dream 11/10/2017 The countdown has begun for the official opening ceremony of the Alanya Ropeway, which brings a new breath to Alanya tourism. The official opening of the cable car, which is one of the most important projects of Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel to Alanya, will be held on Wednesday, October at 11. TURİZM CANLANACAK Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel stated that the Ropeway Project has brought awareness to Alanya and said ığ We will give a new and different experience to our citizens and tourists. This investment will contribute to domestic tourism as well as to external tourism. Bu 15.00 MILLION PEOPLE WILL BE USED BY ALANYA TELEFERICS IN THE YEAR YON
- Iskenderun Port officially transferred to Limak 25/04/2012 One of Turkey's most strategic port which Limak Iskenderun Port officially turned over to the company. Limak Port, which receives the operating rights of TCDD İskenderun Port for 36 years, will make the official transfer process on 28 April Saturday. Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım, who will arrive to İskenderun for the transfer of the port, will officially transfer the port's right to use 36 for the year to Limak. Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim, Justice Minister Sadullah Ergin and deputy Orhan Karasayar and Limak board members will be present at the official ceremony. Source: CİHAN