7 million people in China and aircraft to get on the plane was officially banned: an unusual application in China k credit rating given to each individual in the country at the end of the application of a total of about 7 million people with low credit aircraft and the train was banned.
5 million people were prevented from boarding a train on 1,6 million people on the grounds that their credit rating was low in China.
UM Global Times bin newspaper, one of the official publications of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), wrote that 4,9 forbade the million people to take the train and 1,6 would not take the train because the National Development and Reform Board's credit rating was low.
Lien Veyliang, Vice-President of the Board, said that China has given credit code to every natural and legal person and has improved the country's social credit system.
Lien expressed that the information sharing platform was established with the participation of 37 management unit throughout the country and thus 640 collected more than one million credit information.
Lien, the solid penalty system does not pay the loan thanks to 400 more than a thousand people said they pay their debts.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Students Leaked the Tram Caused Tension 20/04/2014 The students were forced to ride on the tram Tension caused Tension: A group of students wanted to ride on the tram free of charge in Eskişehir caused a short period of time and interruption of the train. A group of students in Eskişehir wanted to ride on the tram free of charge and caused a short time interruption. Approximately 35 students from the stop of Osmangazi University got on the tram. Security guards who saw the students get on the tram without printing tickets, did not allow the vehicle to move when it failed to prevent the effort. When the tension increases between the students and the security guard, the situation is Öğ
- Prohibited newspaper sales banned in Istanbul metro stations 06/01/2014 The sale of opposing newspapers was banned in Istanbul metro stations: YURT at the metro stations between Taksim-Hacıosman and Aksaray-Atatürk Airport. SözcüThe sale of newspapers, Universal and Luminous came to ban. Smart Cube executives took the decision to ban the newspapers at the stations. Smart Cube, which operates on 3 points in Istanbul Metro, even at 18, has informed the managers of 20.51 to ban buffet personnel on mobile phone. According to the news of Evrensel; in the message, da Friends tomorrow morning Sözcü Evrensel Yurt Aydınlık Newspapers will be placed in an unseen position behind the bench and if it is asked to live the sale of these newspapers, the customer will be informed in
- Passenger tickets are banned from under 18 20/06/2014 Passenger tickets to 18 are banned: Yozgat Governorship, bus terminals and train stations do not have a guardian or guardian. 18 prohibits the sale of tickets to minors. The Governorate of Yozgat prohibits the sale of tickets to those under 18 who do not have a guardian or guardian at the bus terminals and train stations in order to prevent children or families who have fled or disappeared from their homes or dormitories from leaving the area. In a written statement made by the Yozgat Security Directorate, it is possible for the children who have fled or lost their homes or dormitories without the knowledge of the family and the institution.
- Drink banned in the historic restaurant in Ankara Railway Station 26/01/2016 Drinks were banned at the historical restaurant in Ankara Railway Station: TCDD management banned alcohol in the historical restaurant located in the train station in the face of the threat of idi We terminate the contract if alcohol is not removed tarihi The brewery was banned in the historical restaurant inside Ankara Railway Station. KESK United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) Ankara Branch President Ahmet Eroglu, "Two years Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Management of the company based on the pressures to ban the use of alcohol was banned alcohol under threat of termination of the contract," he said. Eroglu, about 10 years since they went to the place where they were banned alcohol, said: ün The operator was offered two options, 'Ya contract is terminated or Er
- Prohibited Watching Sexual Films in Train Stations 27/10/2016 Watching Sexually Watched Movies in Train Stations: Prohibited watching a sexual film in the train stations in Patna, India. USED WITH DIFFERENT PURPOSES According to Russia Today; Passengers waiting at Patna Station were sexually abused and watched sexually. Speaking to the Times of India newspaper, East Centreal Railway spokesman said that wireless internet service was provided at the stations to keep track of trains, but unfortunately the service was used by some people for 'different' purposes. A research conducted by RailTel, a telecom service provider at the beginning of this month, aims to provide a araştırma
- 14 workers stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel 17/07/2014 14 workers trapped in a collapsing railway tunnel were rescued: 14 workers were stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel two days ago in the south-west province of Yunnan. Local officials, workers trapped in the tunnel 27 hour after a tunnel with a tunnel, said they were sending food, water and flashlights. In a statement to the local government, the 14 announced that the worker was right and safe, but the situation with a worker is not yet clear. The railway tunnel, called Funing 1, collapsed two days ago and the 15 worker was stranded. China's Yunnan province and Guangxi Cuang Autonomous Region Çin
- There's a can in throwing stones into the train 30/11/2015 There are lives in throwing stones to the train: The General Directorate of TCDD launched a campaign due to the grinding of passenger trains and the injury of mechanic and passengers due to broken glass. Prepared on the banners, to draw attention to this issue 'Stone on the train in the There Are Can', '' Throw the train to the train is not fun, '' he said, was to endanger the lives of passengers inside the train. Yeşildere and Menemen Route were reported to be the most important places in Izmir where trains were mostly stoned. TCDD 3. In recent years, the Regional Directorate visited schools in the neighborhoods where it was carried out, and distributed gifts to the children.
- Atatürk Airport officially stopped 18/02/2015 Atatürk Airport officially stopped: Negative weather conditions are causing one of the most severe winters of recent years in Istanbul. 60 airplane landed at the 1 hour of the 4 hour. Ataturk airport was actually canceled. Turkish Airlines Board of Directors President Hamdi Topçu said in a statement on Twitter that ”Atatürk Airport was heavily closed with the opposition from the air, and many passengers were victims of non-existence. We apologize to all our passengers. Due to snowfall from time to time iye
- Alanya's 37 Annual Ropeway Dream 11/10/2017 The countdown has begun for the official opening ceremony of the Alanya Ropeway, which brings a new breath to Alanya tourism. The official opening of the cable car, which is one of the most important projects of Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel to Alanya, will be held on Wednesday, October at 11. TURİZM CANLANACAK Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel stated that the Ropeway Project has brought awareness to Alanya and said ığ We will give a new and different experience to our citizens and tourists. This investment will contribute to domestic tourism as well as to external tourism. Bu 15.00 MILLION PEOPLE WILL BE USED BY ALANYA TELEFERICS IN THE YEAR YON
- Iskenderun Port officially transferred to Limak 25/04/2012 One of Turkey's most strategic port which Limak Iskenderun Port officially turned over to the company. Limak Port, which receives the operating rights of TCDD İskenderun Port for 36 years, will make the official transfer process on 28 April Saturday. Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım, who will arrive to İskenderun for the transfer of the port, will officially transfer the port's right to use 36 for the year to Limak. Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim, Justice Minister Sadullah Ergin and deputy Orhan Karasayar and Limak board members will be present at the official ceremony. Source: CİHAN
- Ministry of Transport officially assumed the construction of Levent-Hisarüstü subway 10/09/2012 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was officially taken over by the Levent-Hisarustu metro construction. Ministry of Transport, which has found the demand of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has undertaken the construction of Levent-Hisarusti metro. This project was the first metro to be built by the Ministry of Transportation in Istanbul. The Cabinet decision required for transfer was opened for signature. After taking over this line, the Ministry of Transport will not be able to enter a new tender. He will continue with the current contractor. 200-250 will invest more than TL million to open the line. Project features The subway project will connect Hisarüstü to Levent Metro Station. Hisarüstü will have access to Levent in 5 minutes. Expeditions 4 will be done once in a minute. Transportation ...
- The longest high-speed train line in the world officially opened 30/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line was officially opened The line connecting the south of the country with Beijing was officially opened on China's communist founding leader Mao's birthday. The Beijing line used to be an 22 hour trip; The journey time now goes below the 10 watch. Approximately 2 thousand 300 high-speed train line built in China was officially opened. Trains on the line connecting the capital Beijing and the southern commercial district of Guangjo are going to speed 300 per hour. The trains are expected to be accelerated later. Some parts of the line were already opened. The authorities say that the Beijing-Guangjo line is one of the lines with the highest technical structure in the world.
- Today in History: 4 January 1871 The official opening ceremony of the Yedikule-Küçükçekmece line was held Tarih 04/01/2013 Today in the history 4 January 1871 Yedikule-Küçükçekmece line was officially opened in the opening ceremony. The public attended the ceremony attended by the grand vizier. There were some formal apartments on holiday. As the first line of the Rumeli Railways was opened, Baron Hirsch, the concessionaire, was awarded the Mecidiye Order of the first rank. 4 January 1921 Ankara-Eskişehir line was asked to allocate completely military transport.
- Samsun Kavkaz Railway Ferry Line was officially launched (Video-Photo Gallery) 21/02/2013 Samsun Kavkaz Railway Ferry Line was officially put into service Samsun - Kavkaz Train Ferry Line, which provided the combined freight transport from Russia to Central Asia and the Middle East through our country, Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Interior Minister Yıldırım and Russian Minister of Transport Maxim Y. Sokolov 19 February 2013 was opened on Tuesday at Samsun Port Industrial Dock. "TRANSPORTATION diversifying We aim to trade INCREASING" Turkey-Russia Railway and Road Multimodal Transport Project, entered service in the Samsun-Kavkaz train Speaking at the opening of the Feri Line Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, studies in the beginning and 2005 In the 2010 ...
- The privatization process of the railways started “officially Demir (Official Gazette) 03/05/2013 The process of privatization of the railways "officially" began recently adopted in Turkey Grand National Assembly of Turkey "Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" published in the Official Gazette came into force. The law published in the Official Gazette details the privatization process. We offer to your attention the Law: Official Gazette No: 28634 LAW LAW ABOUT LIBERALIZATION OF TURKEY Law No. RAIL TRANSPORTATION 6461 Acceptance Date: 24 / 4 / 2013 PART ONE Objective, Scope and Definitions Objective and Scope ARTICLE 1 - (1) The purpose of this Law is; a) railway through the most appropriate in terms of quality of service of passengers and freight, the lowest cost effective and will be presented b) Turkey ...
- Today in History: 4 January 1871 The official opening ceremony of the Yedikule-Küçükçekmece line was held Tarih 04/01/2015 Today in the history 4 January 1871 Yedikule-Küçükçekmece line was officially opened in the opening ceremony. The public attended the ceremony attended by the grand vizier. There were some formal apartments on holiday. As the first line of the Rumeli Railways was opened, Baron Hirsch, the concessionaire, was awarded the Mecidiye Order of the first rank. 4 January 1921 Ankara-Eskişehir line was asked to allocate completely
- Torbalı İZBAN Line was officially opened (Photo Gallery) 14/02/2016 Torbalı İZBAN Line was officially opened with the ceremony: In İzmir, the Izmir suburban (İZBAN) line of 80 kilometers between Aliağa and Cumaovası was extended by another extension of 32 and connected to Torbalı from Cumaovası. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Aziz Kocaoğlu, the Mayor of Izmir, attended the ceremony, which shadowed a common project between the CHP and Ak Parti groups. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) İZBAN 80-kilometer line between Aliaga-Cumaovası in cooperation, connected Torbalı'ya Cumaovasi from 32 kilometers further extended. 6 in Cumaovasi-Torbali line IZBAN, which started to carry passengers in February, was officially postponed for a week.
- Turkey financier Asset Fund was officially established giant projects 11/11/2016 Giant project financier Turkey Assets Fund was officially established: Turkey, which will provide resources to the giant projects in Turkey Assets Fund, with commodity-based tool will make the purchase and sale of real estate CERTIFICATE Turkey Assets Fund (TVF), all mega projects of up to Canal Istanbul from the third airport in Turkey will eliminate the financing problem before it. Thanks to Turkey Wealth Funds, Channel Istanbul, the third airport in Istanbul, Istanbul 3 large tunnel-storey, high-speed train, will facilitate the access to finance large projects such as nuclear power plants. Funds will be borrowed from domestic and foreign markets for the funding of mega projects that will open new jobs to thousands of people. CORPORATE CONTRACTS
- Yunuseli Airport was officially opened in Bursa 02/02/2017 Yunuseli Airport was officially opened in Bursa: Yunuseli Airport, which was closed in 2001 after the opening of Yenişehir Airport, was re-opened by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality after a full 16 year. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, already near the 60 to take advantage of the aircraft owner Yunuseli Airport by specifying, next year, 100 airplane landing on the next year will make a great contribution to the Yunuseli Airport's urban economy, he said. Former Minister of Interior and Bursa Deputy Efkan Ala said that they were working together for the reopening of the airport, which is the project of the Metropolitan Municipality. Bursa's disruption Bursa
- Today in History: 16 March 1920 Entente States formally Istanbul 16/03/2019 In today's history 16 March 1899 Il.Wilhelm has requested a comprehensive meeting between the General Director of Deusche Bank and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Baghdad Railway. 16 March 1920 The Allied Powers took measures against the delegation to formally occupy Istanbul. Mustafa Kemal Pasha wanted the following measures to be taken in his telegram: koy The invasion of Geyve Strait by the National Forces and the destruction of the Shimendifer Bridge, Geyve, Ankara. the bridge between Çiftehan and Ulukışla was blown up. This…
- New Era in Traffic officially started! Crossing the Bridge 03/05/2019 The Ministry of Transportation's 'step towards creating low emission zones in traffic' has excited the sector. Explaining the process with the sentence "Nothing in traffic will be the same as before", the experts explained the application. After the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Increasing Energy Efficiency in the Official Gazette and its entry into force, a new period officially started which would directly affect millions of citizens. BRIDGES BEFORE EMISSIONS COME TO THE OVERVIEW According to those who follow the process closely, nothing will be the same as before. In Istanbul, experts assess the areas in which they can be declared as 'low emission areas'.
- Tram Works in Erzurum Officially Started 27/05/2019 The drilling test for the tramway test was published in the Official Gazette and the XErzurum Light Rail System (Tramway) Project, a project worth £ 1 million, started. According to Sinan AYDIN, from Erzurumgünebakış; The Light Rail System (Tramway) project, which was on the agenda of Erzurum from 890, finally became formalized. According to the decision published in the Official Gazette; Construction of two tram lines in Erzincan and Erzurum will be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In this context, drilling for tramway ground test in Erzurum began to hit. According to the decision of the Council of Ministers on the subject, the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum Gar-Atatürk University Campus-Medical Faculty-Region Training and Research Hospital-City ya
- The public case, which occurred after the accident in Pamukova and the death of the 41 person, will be dropped at the hearing that will be held tomorrow because of the 7.5 annual timeout. 06/02/2012 In the case where only two machines received minor penalties, those responsible for the rails that the expert found to be half-defective were not allowed to be investigated. 22 2004 41 100 2 8 3 8 1 8 4 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The expert reports revealed that the tragedy was the result of a high-speed train test with old rails. The Sakarya XNUMX High Criminal Court on the accident was opened in the public trial. In the expert report, the first engineer XNUMX XNUMX, the second engineer XNUMX XNUMX and XNUMX XNUMX railway was found defective. While all the invoices are being cut to the machinists, chief engineer Fikret Karabalut XNUMX month, the second mechanic l
- 6 40 to thousands of people planned to meet a large risk of thousands of people arrive 29/01/2015 6 40 thousand people arrive according to a thousand people planned great risk: as a gift for the gift of his mother Ceyda Uymuşlar'ın Uludag'a taken to the city of Elnad Uymuşlar'ın 8'ın spent the last day of his life lost in the sleigh of an accident continues. Ceyda Uymuşlar'in, "They forced us to slip there, said that the region of the region is prohibited to slide," the eyes once again turned to the top of the statement. GÜMTOB President Haluk Beceren, 22 in Uludag 6 thousand bed capacity in the enterprise that attracts attention, "the weekend 35-40 thousand people are coming to the summit. This is planned according to the hotel here while planning. If you so many people a day 120 bus,"
- The high-speed train accident in Norway caused the 5 injury. 16/02/2012 In Norway, the high-speed train accident in the 100 kilometer southwest of Oslo caused injuries to five people. Norwegian State Railways announced that the accident was due to the train leaving the train. Regional high-speed train FLIRT'in trial accident occurred during the trial, the mountain skirts were crashed. Railways officials said in a statement, the trial was returned to a major disaster, the cause of the accident until the final report was decided to postpone the trial. Source: Nationality