Traffic arrangement at Street Fair: City Square-Terminal T2 tramway construction will be closed on October Wednesday.
T2 Terminal - Kent Square which is being constructed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Due to the works of tramway line, the fairground signaled intersection 26 will be closed on October Wednesday and turn-late signaling system will be installed for pedestrian crossings. Alternative returns for vehicles will be made using BUTTİM Bridge Interchange and TOFAŞ Signaling junction.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Fairgrounds Open to Transportation 28/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Highways Regional Directorate in cooperation with the Fairground, the interchange was opened. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Istanbul Street, a more important point has been made safer, he said. In Bursa, within two years, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented many studies such as smart junction applications, road expansions, discounts for public transportation and raising quality in public transportation with the aim of eliminating transportation problems, added Panayır Junction to its solutions in the main arteries. Located at the entrance of Istanbul Street, Panayır Neighborhood, expropriation and infrastructure displacement Metropolitan Municipality, bridge construction made by the Highways Panayır Bridge Interchange, completed İstanbul
- Lighting of Bursa Fair Bridge Interchange 09/04/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in 17 district with the goal of more accessible city. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the city center and by the Metropolitan Municipality of the investments made in the district is further relaxes, he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues to work in every corner of the city in accordance with the needs, sometimes with illumination and sometimes with road maintenance and arrangements within the scope of its breathing works. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which was opened in cooperation with the Regional Directorate of Highways and recently opened to public transport, was realized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa. …
- Drivers Attention! New Traffic Arrangement at the Mevlana Junction in İzmit 28/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will build an underpass where the tram line can pass to Izmit Mevlana Junction so that the tram line can reach Kuruçeşme area. Within this scope, traffic arrangements will be made for the works to be done in the region as of the weekend. The arrangements will take place at certain intervals after 29 on Saturday in June. NEW TRAFFIC ARRANGEMENT Akçaray Tram Line, which won the satisfaction of citizens, will be extended to the Kuruçeşme region by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality underpass will be built. The subway will be built under Mevlana Junction on Izmit D - 10.00 Highway. Things to do in the region…
- Traffic arrangement for Köseköy Bridge Interchange 17/10/2017 In line with the decision taken by the Transportation and Traffic Regulatory Commission of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality (UTDK), 18 will conduct traffic arrangements at Köseköy crossroads and some roads due to 2017 October 100 as the manufacturing work will be carried out within the scope of N Köseköy Bridge Interchange Construction Work Kocaeli. The routes of the public transport vehicles running on the existing roads were temporarily given to alternative routes until the end of the work for the citizens not to have problems. UTDK DECISION At the Köseköy crossroads of the vehicles which are looking for D-100 at the Köseköy locality; Return to Izmit direction…
- Fairground has reached the new bridge 15/12/2014 The Panayır district reached its new bridge: a two-tiered concrete bridge was built in the Taşköprü neighborhood, where two vehicles could not cross over at the same time. 1 million 200 thousand TL was spent on the bridge which was built in the past days. Speaking at the opening Osmangazi Mayor Mustafa Dundar, said these services will never end, said: terek We have been continuing this service with the work we have started last term. Service requires continuity. We continue with the support you have given to this task without interruption. I thought what could be done in Panayır Taşköprü neighborhood. I said we could build a concrete bridge. New…
- Tram arrangement at Atakent junction 14/10/2016 Tramway arrangement at the Atakent junction: The construction of Konak and Karsiyaka tram lines, which will bring a new breath to the urban transportation of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, continues at full speed. Some parts of the Atakent area will be closed to traffic in order to realize the scissors and kataners in Karşıyaka line. In this context, on the Cehar Dudayev Boulevard, between 2038 street and the intersection of 6472 street and Atakent intersection (in front of Atakent Ephesus Houses) 14 will start working from October to Friday. During the manufacturing period planned to be completed on the 10 day, round-trip vehicle traffic will fall from the 150 lane to the single lane in the area of about 2 in the said scissor zone. N
- Landscaping at Çayırova Junction 30/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which gives importance to green and landscaping, continues its activities throughout the province without any breaks. Çayırova Junction, whose project has been drawn by Metropolitan Municipality and expanded by additional roads and other manufactures on highways, is being greened within the scope of landscaping. 50 thousand square meters of trees and plant planting works D - 100 Highway Gebze Technical University located at the intersection, will have a more aesthetic environment. 50 THOUSAND METREKARE ALAND In terms of transportation, the Metropolitan Municipality makes the necessary points suitable for transportation and does not neglect to make the nature of the city greener. In this direction, at the Çayırova Junction, da
- Traffic Regulation in Ankara Road within the scope of BursaRay Kestel Line Project 14/06/2012 As part of the ongoing work on the BursaRay Kestel line project, the Esenevler section of the Ankara Road will be closed to traffic on 15 June (YARIN) and the traffic will be provided by alternative routes. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; As part of the Bursa Ray Kestel line project, this part of the Bursa-Ankara Road will be temporarily closed to traffic on 15 June Friday (Esenevler Köprülü Junction). According to this; In the course of the installation of bridge-girder beams, the vehicles going from Bursa center to Gursu, Kestel and Ankara will be directed to Turkmenbashi Street and the roads within the Otosansit Industrial Site köprü
- Triangle Interchange Arrangement Will Start in Denizli 07/05/2015 Triangle Interchange Arrangement in Denizli to begin: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Osman Zolan, inter-city highways at the intersection of the intersection planned to be made at the Junction Junction said this year will begin. Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan stated that this year, the planned interim planned to be constructed at Üçgen Intersection, which is the intersection point of inter-city highways, will start this year. A ceremony was held in Delikliçınar Square due to Road Traffic Safety Week. Governor of Denizli Governorate Delikliçınar Square, which began with the cortege to the ceremony lasted Governor Şükrü Kocatepe, Mayor Osman Zolan and many guests attended. and traffic flow on the roads in the country doubled in recent years, Turkey ...
- BursaRay Kestel Line Construction Works, Ankara Road Traffic Regulation 16/05/2012 On the Ankara Highway, the bridges to the south of Ankara Yolu have been closed to traffic due to the extension works of Balıklıdere and Deliçay bridges. The traffic is provided by alternative routes. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; As part of the construction work for BursaRay Kestel Line, the bridges on the south of Ankara Yolu have been closed to traffic due to the expansion works of the Balıklıdere and Deliçay bridges. According to this, traffic flow is also provided in two directions on the north bridges. Gursu and Kestel direction from Bursa direction vehicles as an alternative to the work of Demetevler Street and Şirinevler Street connection using the East Near Ring Road K