The suspicious package panic in London tr The subway station was evacuated: North Greenwich station in London, England, was evacuated due to a suspicious package on the Jubilee train.
The suspicious object in the train at the subway station was destroyed by a controlled explosion. It was recorded that the station was still closed after the detection of a suspicious object in the 11.00 at local time.
Scotland Yard, a counter-terrorism unit said the investigation was launched on the subject. In the statement, "Met and BTP experts went to the scene and followed the destruction carried out to check if the object is safe" said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Suspicious package panic at the Metrobus stop 31/03/2014 A suspicious package panic at the Metrobus stop: a suspicious package panic at the Metrobus stop - a suspicious suitcase left in Mecidiyeköy metrobus stop caused panic. Due to the package, the entrance and exit of Mecidiyeköy metrobus station were closed for a while and the suitcase was taken from the place where the owner was. The incident occurred at the entrance of the metrobus stop at Mecidiyeköy at 13.00 ranks. According to information obtained, security officers and citizens in Mecidiyeköy Metrobus stop, aside from the entrance to the metrobus stop a suspicious suitcase was left aside. Long time waiting for the owner to come to the suitcase, the owner of the suitcase informed the police on the arrival of the police. Notice that the police from the scene to the scene ...
- Suspicious package panic at the YHT subpass 30/06/2015 Suspicious package panic in the YHT underpass: suspect bag police in the Sapanca district of Sakarya, left to the High Speed Train (YHT) underpass alarmed. Sapanca District Gendarmerie Command in front of the lower passage of the suspected bag safety was passed to the lower passage. Citizens, immediately seen the suspicious bag at the YHT lower passage reported to the police. After taking the necessary security measures in the vicinity, the bomb disposal expert detonated the suspicious bag with a detonator. Everyone took a sigh of relief when the bag was empty.
- Suspicious package panic at the tram stop in Konya 21/03/2016 Suspicious package panic at the tram stop in Konya: Suspended suitcases left in Konya, the tram stop caused fear. Tram stops stopped, the area was evacuated. See how the panic has ended. The incident occurred in the New Istanbul Street Kent Plaza tram stop in the Selçuklu district. A suitcase left at the station and suspects suspected of the bag, immediately called the police. The teams who came to the scene, called the address to the bomb disposal expert. The police in the vicinity of the security measures, the tram was canceled for a while. The citizens in the area were completely removed. Suspicious suitcase and package were examined by the bomb disposal expert. The panic, the suitcase and the holder of the bag iz
- Evacuated terrorism in Moscow 2 train station evacuated 01/01/2016 2 train station in Moscow evacuated terrorism: In Moscow, the capital of Russia reported that two train stations were evacuated. In Moscow, the capital of Russia, about two train stations were reported to have been evacuated by 500 from the bomb station. According to the news of the security sources of the Russian IUD agency Paveletski and Derski stations after the announcement of a bomb with emergency police forces, specially trained dogs searched the stations found. There was no information about the presence of a bomb. Russia has recently been threatened by ISIS and ISIS militants killed two Russian intelligence officers in two actions in the autonomous region of Dagestan.
- Suspicious packet barrier to Tunnel Metro services 23/02/2016 Suspicious package obstacle to Tunnel Metro services: Taksim-Karakoy tunnel Karaköy exit suspicious package police spent alarmed. Tunnel expeditions were stopped during the examination of the suspicious package. Two cardboard box police left the Taksim-Karaköy tunnel at Beyoğlu Karaköy and had an alarm. A large number of police crews were dispatched to the scene with the denunciation of citizens. Shortly after arriving at the scene of the police teams to the risk of an explosion of suspicious cardboard boxes around the street by pulling the security strip was closed to traffic. Tunnel expeditions were also stopped. Police teams to notify the scene of the bomb disposal expert police wearing special clothing approached the suspicious package.
- The suspicious package on the level crossing was detonated by a detonator 14/09/2015 The suspicious package at the level crossing was detonated by a detonator: a bag of bruising was detonated with a detonator at a level crossing in the Kangal district of Sivas. According to information received, the district of Çetinkaya village Kocköpü pavilion in the pavement left at the level of citizens who saw the bag, the gendarmerie reported the situation. Gendarmerie teams coming to the scene, Sivas-Malatya highway and railway line by closing the traffic, took security measures in the environment. Passenger train from Sivas to Malatya direction was stopped at Çetinkaya entrance. The suspect package was detonated by bomb disposal experts from Sivas. In the examination, the bag was empty, empty. With the highway closed for security reasons, the railway line is rebuilt after about ile
- London underground station evacuated for security reasons 19/11/2015 The metro station in London was evacuated on security grounds: a metro stop in London's capital London was evacuated on the grounds of 'security'. Tooting Broadway subway station in southwest London was evacuated in the afternoon due to an unidentified person threatening passengers. It was learned that the armed police officers arrived at the scene of the incident and that the suspect who threatened the passengers was searched in the subway and surrounding areas. "A suspicious assailant threatened the passengers with the cutting tools in his hand." The statement said. Social media also reflected in the incident, near the metro station users, a police team took a security measure said.
- Suspicious package trips on the Metrobus road 25/03/2014 The suspicious package voyages on the Metrobus road were disrupted: the suspicious package left to the Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop caused panic. While the package was stopped for a while due to the BRT, the garbage came out of the package that was detonated with a detonator. The event occurred at the Zincirlikuyu Metrobus stop at 14.30. According to information obtained, the security officers in the bus stop Zincirlikuyu Metrobus met on the road after a suspicious package, the police reported. Police teams from the scene on notice, taking security measures to take part in the package took the security strip. Then the teams, bomb experts told teams. Special teams from the scene, wearing special clothes, detonate the package gelen
- Suspicious packet alarm in Marmaras 20/01/2015 Doubtful packet alarm in Marmaray: The suspicious package noticed by security officers at Marmaray Yenikapi station caused bomb panic. The suspicious package, which was noticed by security officers at Marmaray Yenikapi station, caused bomb panic. Bomb disposal experts who emptied the station detonated the suspicious package in a controlled way. Everyone took a sigh of relief with the empty package. Marmaray Yenikapi station special security teams, Kazlıçeşme realized that there was a package without direction. Security teams suspected of the package, reported the incident to the police. Police teams from the station received extensive security measures, bomb disposal experts were referred to the region. Bomb destruction B
- Suspicious package on the Metrobus flyover 13/02/2015 Suspicious package on the Metrobus flyover: Okmeydanı suspected package police left on the Metrobus Overpass alarmed. Shoes, pants and the Abdullah Öcalan poster came out of the package that was detonated with a detonator. The banner hanged in the same place drew attention. The E-5 was closed to traffic for about half an hour. In the morning to the Okmeydanı metrobus Overpass, 'The freedom of the leadership is our freedom. We condemn the 15 February conspiracy. Yozgat, Diyarbakir Giresun Kastamonu 'written banners and a package attached to it was left. police teams took security measures in the vicinity. bomb disposal teams from the scene detonated the pack with detonator. A package of shoes, pants and Abdullah Öcalan from the package Pak