We are one of the 10 countries with high-speed train technology: TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay, with one of the country 10-speed railway technology in the world, said it was Turkey. Koçbay said, üyor We are one of the countries in Europe and our railroads are growing day by day. Koç
The chairman and directors of the Balkan Anatolian Association and the Izmir Sancak Rumeli Associations were re-appointed to TCDD İzmir 3 last June. Regional Director Selim Koçbay'a “get well bay visited. Bölge I have a yearly history of 26 in TCDD. Var Since January, 2004 has served in various positions including Assistant Regional Manager. I have been appointed to this post a second time and will try to do the best as long as the assignment is made. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim with the Ministry of our time we have signed great projects and still continue to do the work of these projects. We have more to do in Izmir. We are one of the 10 countries with fast train technology in the world. Also in Europe, we are one of the 6 countries and our railways are expanding and growing day by day and we are doing our best to expand it. Ayrıca
Ender Öztürk, President of the Balkan Anatolian Association, said, ı We are proud and proud of the services and works of our Director as the Balkan community. Again the Republic of Turkey State Railways We wish him success in the continuation of this visit we made to the Directorate xnumx.bölg therefore be assigned to Izmir, "he said. İzmir Sancak Rumeli Association President Ömer Ok said, Başkan It has been possible to meet with our manager who is our town. We congratulate our principal who has devoted much of his life to TCDD and is full of success in the name of my association. We wish you superior success in your new position. Yeni
During the visit, Balkan Anatolian Association President Ender Öztürk, İzmir Sancak Rumeli Association President Ömer Ok, Board Members İsa Nezir, Sebahattin Dönmez, Yaşar Calay, Ahmet Müftüoğlu and Mustafa Çetin took part.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- North Korea plans to move to high-speed train technology in the new era 13/01/2013 According to South Korea's official news agency Yonhap, high-speed trains will be launched on the China-North Korea railway line. It is learned that China is aiming to add high-speed train services for the train services between Dandung, which is the border city of North Korea and the capital Pyongyang. Yonhap, who used to source local media in China, emphasized the four-day train service, which used to be four days a week. According to information received, the increased trade volume between China and North Korea was learned that the cause. On the other hand, the North Korean administration has improved the railway line from Pyongyang to Geseong, where South Korean mills are factoryed.
- New high-speed train lines in France gain La Farga technology 31/05/2013 La Farga ineo SCLEE Ferroviare, LGV SEA (South Euro Atlantic High Speed Train Line Project) Catenary, supply, supply and electrification studies including TSO catenary system supply contract signed. The LGV SEA Project is a new, high-speed, double-track South-European Atlantic High-Speed Train Line Project with a stretch connection of approximately 300 km long, burgundy and metallurgical. All the catenary works of the line will be provided by La Farga railway technology. In this context, La Farga will produce 2014 million Euro copper and copper alloy wire between 2015 and 20. Source: Raillynews
- BLMYO's Intercultural Communication Day was held with the participation of 21 Students from 61 Country 22/04/2014 BVSoL organized by the Intercultural Communication Day 21 was held with the participation of students 61 from the country: Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Prep Classes, 10-11 with that studying in Turkey's universities on April 2014 date "Intercultural Communication Day" was held. 21 International Student 61 Participated in the Event İngiltere On the first day of the event, 21 2 of different countries (Iraq 4, Colombia 1, Latvia 1, Poland 2, Slovakia 3, Romania 4, Lithuania 1, UK 5, Czech Republic 4, Germany 2, Palestine 2 , Ukraine 1, Tunisia 2, Turkmenistan 4, Albania 1, Libya 1, South Africa 1, Nigeria 1, Africa 13, Afghanistan 6, Syria 61) XNUMX,
- Eurasia Rail 2016 70 10 Prepares to Introduce Thousands of Visitors 08/01/2016 Eurasia Rail 2016 70 10 3 5 Xinnum 2016 30 300 Xinnax 70 10 will host 3 participating companies from the country and 3 thousand professional visitors from 5 countries. . The only one in the Eurasian region, the world's largest XNUMX. Eurasia Rail, which is a; rail fair demiryolu; concurrently organize conferences and seminars with visitors from the field will bring together opinion leaders. regulating the leading trade fairs in Turkey's leading IT industry companies in Turkey where the group is located between TF Fairs and EUFOR - E International Trade Fairs XNUMX - XNUMX ...
- Eurasia Rail 2016 70 10 Prepares to Introduce Thousands of Visitors 22/01/2016 Eurasia Rail 2016 70 10 3 5 Xinnum 2016 30 300 Xinnax 70 10 will host 3 participating companies from the country and 3 thousand professional visitors from 5 countries. . The only one in the Eurasian region, the world's largest XNUMX. Eurasia Rail, which is a; rail fair demiryolu; concurrently organize conferences and seminars with visitors from the field will bring together opinion leaders. regulating the leading trade fairs in Turkey's leading IT industry companies in Turkey where the group is located between TF Fairs and EUFOR - E International Trade Fairs XNUMX - XNUMX ...
- Eurasia Rail 2017, 70 10 Country Prepares to Meet Thousands of Visitors 16/02/2017 Eurasia Rail 2017, 70 Country 10 is Preparing to Introduce Thousands of Visitors Eurasia Rail will be held at 2017 70 March 10 at Istanbul Expo Center; 2 will host 4 participating companies from the country and 2017 thousand professional visitors from 30 countries. The only one in the Eurasian region, the world's largest 300. Eurasia Rail; It is supported by TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ, KOSGEB and UIC in the Turkish Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications and Turkish State Railways. With the congress and seminars organized simultaneously with Eurasia Rail, industry professionals Eur
- Elazığspor Technical Director Vural was impressed by the technology of the local tram (Video-Special News) 18/02/2013 Elazığspor Technical Director Vural stay to admire the local tram technology Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey participated in the test drive in the first local tram produced in consultation with the Elazigspor Technical Director Yilmaz Vural, 30 years for over stating that he lived in Germany, superior to those in Germany is technologically the local tram said that it has features. Elazığspor coach Yılmaz Vural and the players before the match with Bursaspor produced in consultation with the Metropolitan Municipality of Turkey's examine the test track in the first place Burulaş tram. Technical team and the players on the tram that gives information about the characteristics of the tram Local Tram Project Coordinator and Metropolitan Municipality Consultant Taha Aydin, Tram
- Huawei Eurasiarail to mark railway technology at 2014 05/03/2014 Huawei Eurasiarail will mark railroad technology at 2014: Huawei will introduce the latest safety and technological developments and products in rail transport at the Eurasia Rail 6 exhibition and conference to be held on 8 - 2014 March. Huawei, the leading global brand in the world of information communications systems, provides a secure business infrastructure for railways, providing passengers with access to services that are comfortable and equipped with advanced technology. At the EurasiaRail Fair and Conference, which will be held at 6 - 8 March, Huawei will be launching its new products and solutions in the field of urban and intercity rail systems. The Holder will be presenting it at the stand in the F10 area. Hol
- Çorum will be suitable for railway freight transportation or YHT technology 20/01/2015 Çorum will be suitable for railway freight transportation or YHT technology: It is a matter of concern whether the Çorum railway is being transported by freight or by rail freight. AK Party Deputy MPs Salim Uslu, Cahit Bagci and Murat Yildirim, in their joint statement, Kirikkale-Corum-Samsun Railway (279 km) announced that the railway has entered into the investment program, after giving detailed information about the investment in Corum and the environment around the benefits were listed. First, let's talk a few words about the railway; As can be seen from the statement of the deputies, Kırıkkale-Çorum-Samsun Railway Ahmet Davutoglu Prime Minister 62. It was included in the Government Program.
- Native to Turkey Overtakes ESI Technologies 13/05/2019 For eCall, which is automatically connected to 112 in emergencies in new generation cars, the uncertainty about the eSIM management system has ended. New generation car owners will have a safer driving experience with domestic and national eSIM remote management technology. 28 with EU member countries in Turkey manufactured from April 1 2018 in all new cars 'eCall' has become mandatory to use the system. The "eCall" system, which means an emergency call, is an innovation that aims to save lives in emergencies such as accidents, road related emergencies. Even if the system is not able to speak to the driver or passengers sürücü
- High Speed Train Project in Izmir and Denizli 10/02/2012 Aydın Chamber of Commerce (AYTO) Chairman İsmail Hakkı Dokuzlu raised the speed train project between İzmir and Denizli. Aydın delegation, who was in Ankara for the project, returned from the capital. Calling for support for the project in Izmir and Denizli Dokuzlu, "If the high-speed train is engaged in the cities of Izmir, Aydin and Denizli has become the largest service has been passed recently," he said. The Ankara-Eskişehir high-speed train line opened the Ankara-Konya line and the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line will be opened in a short time.
- America Will Have More Than One of the World's Fastest Trains 19/09/2015 America Will Have One of the Fastest Trains in the World: One of the fastest trains in the world and the agreement on the construction of the train to be found in Los Angeles has been completed. Transportation has always been an important issue throughout human history. Nowadays, this process can be realized in more than one way and one of the best ways to travel between cities is to use railway transportation. Although the use of railways is based on very old dates, 21. This transportation route, which has evolved significantly after the 19th century, is slow to show its modern efficiency in our country.
- Şentepe cable car will have the best quality stations in Europe 05/08/2013 Şentepe cable car will have the highest quality stations in Europe: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek stated that the excavation works started at the three stations of the cable car line and the foundation was laid at Yenimahalle Station. Yenimahalle Metro Station-Şentepe between President MAG attention to the cable car will be a first in Turkey to be done, 4 stops on the route, each gave the information to try to move the 10 106 passenger cabin. Mayor Gokcek, "Each cabin 15 will move from one station per second and the 13,5 will be able to reach from the beginning to the minute," he said. The world's 5 is one of the most comfortable metropolitan cities, with over populated cities, roads, lower and overpasses, bridged Dün
- Altepe Bursan's new ropeway project with output 04/10/2013 Altepe Bursa in new cable car project with output: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's cable car project, the felling of trees by the court while stopping for reasons such as, Army Municipality cable car project Healthy City Planning by the Association of Turkey Healthy Cities with the jury's vote, which consists of academicians took first prize in the category of. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe said that the cable car was the most environmentally friendly project. We will get rid of the exhaust odor, noise and environmental pollution of thousands of vehicles. The trees are already cut for fire paths, security and infrequency. We planted 10 thousand large trees in the Hüdavendigar City Park. Biz Turkey…
- Dubai Will Have The Largest Indoor Ski Area In The World 07/08/2015 Dubai Will Have The Largest Indoor Ski Area In The World: A piece of deprivation, a bit of greed, a bit of brazenness, the wealth of oil that some small minds may find it difficult to perceive, and of course a sheikh's authority to do whatever it wishes Bir Here you are in Dubai's artificial paradise Dubai s Dubai is the longest ski track in the world. This complex, now officially announced by the Emir, will have 3 times longer than the current ski slope in Dubai and will include the 1.2 mileage slope. In addition to the world Bunlar
- Abu Dhabi will have a smaller metro network 06/04/2012 The plans for Abu Dhabi's metro network project were modified and the length of the line was greatly reduced. While the length of the line was considered as 130 km in the first plans, it was decided to make the line as 70 km. The first phase of the line will be ready in 18 at the latest within the scope of new plans. 2020 km / h underground vehicles are planned to speed up to 40 km / h. The transportation plan also includes the inclusion of two tram lines of 100 km up to 40. The tram will run at an average speed of 2018 km / s. Source: Raillynews
- Başkentray'l Ankara will have one of Turkey's most original Rail System 09/05/2012 The capital city of Ankara, the capital city of Ankara, was rebuilt by the capital city of Sincan -Kayaş. Domestic and foreign 19 business partnership participated in the tender held at the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. Approximate cost 350 million 832 thousand 791 Euro as the lowest bid for the project, the 186 million 235 thousand 935 Euro was given. With the Başkentray Project, all roads on the axis of Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş will be rebuilt. Station and platform will reach subway standard. 110 million passengers are planned to be transported annually in the project. With the signaling system to be installed, the 15 can be set to cak
- Karabük University, Rail Systems Engineering students who have completed two diplomas. 30/06/2012 Only students who have completed the Rail Systems Engineering Department at the University of Karabük in Turkey, mechanical engineering courses, as well as taking a few courses diploma in mechanical engineering and rail systems as well as seeing more. Rector of Karabuk University Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, university departments as they opened with no education in Turkey, one of which said that the engineering department of the rail system. Turkey in this field on a large is open, it is clear they planned to close the engineers will grow expressing Uysal, said: '' 2011-2012 period opened rail The purpose of systems engineering department, on the rail of our country system that grows with sufficient knowledge and skills about technology ...
- Minister Yıldırım: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway has strategic importance 20/07/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project only Turkey, Azerbaijan and noted that it is not vital for the entire region for Georgia. Minister Yıldırım, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project Ministerial Monitoring Coordination in Baku, 4. He attended the meeting. Azerbaijani Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov and Georgian Regional Development and Infrastructure Minister Ramaz Speaking at the meeting he attended with Nikolaşvil Minister Yıldırım, the BTK project only Turkey, Azerbaijan and noted that it is vital not to the entire region for Georgia. Stating that they are discussing the current situation of the project and the works to be done in the future, Yıldırım said ve BTK is important Proj
- Turkey's young bus fleet owners to Bursa Fresh Blood 28/09/2012 In Bursa, the 5 new bus, which has an eco-friendly Euro 16 engine, was launched. The number of buses with 154 reached 300, while the average age of the fleet dropped below 2. Aiming to spread Bursa's transportation network to a wider range with its investments in maritime, airway and rail system, the Metropolitan Municipality makes urban road transport more comfortable. The Metropolitan Municipality, which modernizes the public transportation vehicles day by day, has also integrated the 5 bus with the new environmentally friendly Euro 16 engine. With new buses taken Yeni
- Tudemsas has an important place in Turkish industry 08/10/2012 Selim Dursun, who was appointed as a consultant to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, was appointed as the General Director of Tudemsas. / 10 date and 05 / 2011 declined from this duty and I was appointed as a Consultant to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. 02 was pleased to serve in this distinguished organization which has an important history in Turkish Industry. During the period I have been in the company, the existing system and work performance with all of our employees by increasing Görev
- Sirkeci station cannot be closed (Video) 13/02/2013 Sirkeci station can not be closed. A monument to the historic peninsula that attracts people for centuries, Sirkeci Station. Trains, rails, platforms, watches, whistle sounds, drop-down doors, footsteps, waiting, train runners, farewells and centuries-old views of the Sirkeci Station. The life goes by flowing, countries, cities, neighborhoods are connected to each other in Sirkeci Station. From the beginning to think that these things will not be sprained. Members of the Solidarity platform with Haydarpasa reacted to the closure of the Haydarpasa Train Station and the closing of the Sirkeci Station in March. Haydarpasa with solidarity platform member about 25 group, Haydarpasa Train Hayd
- Take on TÜVASAŞ 04/03/2013 TÜVASAŞ the Turkish Transportation Branch President Ömür Kalkan said, ın Do not let TÜVASAŞ disappear like the agricultural equipment. Claim TÜVASAŞ '. High-speed train Light rail system that draws attention to the Turkish Transportation Branch President Ömür Kalkan karş If the companies that take passengers or freight transport receive their wagons from countries where labor costs are low, we will be able to sell wagons in our own country. TCDD General Manager stated that the 2023 high speed train set will be supplied with 180 EMU and DMU and 300 freight wagons will be provided in 8000 vision of the Railways. For high-speed train sets Hızlı
- Railroaders Walk to Own TCD 02/04/2013 The Turkish Railways are going to be owned by TCDD Turkish Transport-Sen and BTS, as well as the marches initiated by the Railway Employees Platform established by TCDD, are continuing as planned. The active action process is intended to stand for TCDD. As it is known, the Draft Law prepared under the name of TCDD Liberalization was discussed in the 13 March 2013 by the Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism Commission and it was shipped with the basic number of 441 to be discussed in the Turkish Grand National Assembly. During the meetings of the Commission, TCDD and its Subsidiaries from the State Economic Enterprise (from the GCC) as the State Economic Enterprise (IDC) for the abolition of the railway monopoly by the intervention of the ruling party Komisyon
- Private investors in Russia can have railway lines 07/09/2013 In Russia, private investors will be able to have railway lines: the Russian government has prepared corrections for the law on Rusya railway transportation Rus. The corrections require the right of private investors to have general usage lines. According to the news of the Vedomosti newspaper, the railway lines will not be given to private investors. Russian Railways (RJD) may transfer the infrastructure to rent or asset management. Valeriy Vaysberg, director of analysis at the REGION investment company, commented on what could be used for the scheme, said, iy The main objective of this scheme is to implement large-scale development projects in the Far East. This concerns the Turkish group that operates the coal deposits. Source…