Minister Arslan gave the gospel İZBAN soon Selçukta: Torbalı-Selçuk İZBAN line, which was launched last year and the construction of the building was stopped due to procedural misbehavior. Torbali-Selcuk together with the accompanying delegation to examine the area of Belevi Kozpinar Selcuk Belediyesi, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the new contractor firm started to work, and Torbalı-Selçuk IZBAN Line 8 September 2017 year of Seljuk Independence Day He gave the good news that it will be opened together.
Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan accompanied by İzmir Governor Erol Ayyıldız, AK Party İzmir Deputy Atilla Kaya, Mayor of Selçuk. Dahi Zeynel Bakıcı, along with Torbalı Mayor Adnan Yaşar Görmez, went to Selçuk Belevi Mahallesi Kozpınar Mevkii along with TCDD bureaucrats and he made observations on İZBAN line.
Our Prime Minister has sensitivity
Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan underlined that Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım is one of those who know very well the sensitivities towards İzmir. . Before my Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım became the Izmir deputy, I am also sensitive about the realization of the projects of İzmir. As it is known, İZBAN Project is very important for İzmir. İZBAN Project which will connect Menemen to Menderes and Torbalı is a joint project of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD. İZBAN continues to serve in a way to exemplify. İZ
New history from new company
Minister Arslan pointed out that millions of passengers have been transported to date with İZBAN; Dik To date, we have transported our 375 million people. The extension of this to Aliağa and the extension of it to Torbalı in the south was conducted before. However, our Prime Minister had another instruction. We extend it to Selçuk. Our new contractor company 26 started to work as of September 2016 in order to reach the Seljuks and reach Torbalı. Our friends are making an extraordinary effort for the completion of the 26 kilometer project as soon as possible to enter the service of the Seljuks and the people of the region. X
Delivered a year before normal
In this way, Minister Arslan reminded that the Torbalı-Selçuk İZBAN line is foreseen to serve in September of 2018. He said that they did not want to tolerate the waiting of the Seljuks for another two years. Minister Arslan, who promised to complete this project as quickly as possible from the contractor company authorities; Ağ 8 In September 2017, I hope we will start the project together. I hope this project will enlarge and crown IZBAN. He'il make more people serve. When making TCDD Line; municipalities will make stations. Selcuk and the people of the region already get auspicious auspicious. Here is the date of the first expedition
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Selcukta IZBAN Line for Digging Hit 02/03/2015 The excavation was done for the İZBAN Line in Selçuk: The first excavation was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. The first digging was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. In the district of Selçuk, the first digging for the İZBAN line, which is highly anticipated and the construction site was established, was shot recently. İZBAN line consists of 26 kilometers, the number of stations involved in the project has tripled. The contractor company started to work quickly in the region. Zeynel Bakıcı, the Mayor of Selçuk, stated that the works are planned to be completed in 540 days. The other studies of Torbalı-Selçuk are m
- Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks at 2018 17/12/2013 Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks 2018: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the national trains in the commercial 2018 reported that the rails. TCDD in Turkey's history, culture and even stating that an institution with the symbols of independence, do not ignore the development of such an institution, stressing not be said of the miss. explaining that they had taken a number of steps to solve the problems of the institution 11 years Yildirim, despite the 150 years of railway history in Turkey before, rails, trusses, beams, failed to produce fasteners and said he had to get outside. As a result of the steps taken today Turkey's own rail, traverse the ...
- Minister gave the gospel, Ankara-Istanbul by train 1.5 hours 13/09/2016 The minister gave the gospel, Ankara-Istanbul train 1.5 hour: Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan said that the backbone of the high-speed train lines was created but the Eskişehir-Istanbul line could not lift the load when the other lines were completed in a few years. We'll start. 10 hour will be possible to go to Istanbul, X he said. TRANSPORTATION, Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan was the guest of Hürriyet before the festival and answered the questions. 1.5. Arslan stated that the problems in Mahmutbey because of the bridge will be overcome in time and people can use different ways of exit. Çıkış As people see the traffic movement, as they see the places where they are cramped Köprü
- The Minister gave the gospel! .. Airports will be connected to cities by rail system 27/01/2017 The Minister gave the gospel! .. Airports will be connected to cities by rail system: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, emphasizing that the integration of transportation types is very important, "Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen airports and Istanbul New Airport rail system to connect with the city center has been initiated. The tender will be held in the first half of this year to connect the airport to the city center by rail. said. Arslan, in his statement, expressing the importance of the integration of each other transportation types, said that none of the other is not independent. Arslan explained that they have connected the main corridors in terms of transportation, "When the investor invests in any place," types of transportation "
- Minister Gospel Verdi, Istanbul Strait Coming to the Giant Transportation Project 22/10/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, will soon undertake a giant project under the Bosphorus, said: "This project will be a first in the world. 6,5 million people will use a day, the total 9 different rail system and express subway will connect two continents." said. Turhan, Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy in his speech at the Underground opening, after years 12 London Underground linking the tunnel Beyoğlu with xnumx't Karaköy Turkey's first world said it was the second underground operation. After the 1875 meter tunnel of the Turkish nation, 626 expects a new metro line to be put into service, Turhan said. "Istanbulites, opened to service in 143"
- Minister Arslan attended the Service Ceremony of Selçuk-Torbalı İZBAN Line 11/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "Today, the service will be opened today, the cost of the Torbalı-Selcuk part of the 300 million pounds. This figure 250 million pounds less than our ministry, 50 million pounds less than the municipality meets. This is not a partnership. We know that it is not important but for us Izmir and Selcuk is important, it is important to bring services to you. " said. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, Selcuk Square organized in the Selcuk district and TCDD Selcuk-Torbalı Izhan Service Attendance Ceremony attended the ceremony. At the ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Youth and Sports, Osman Aşkın Bak
- Minister Arslan, İZBAN Torbalı-Selçuk Line is not a Partnership 12/09/2017 TCDD's Selçuk-Torbalı (Tepeköy) line was opened to service by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım in a ceremony held in Selçuk District of İzmir on Friday, September. "We reached Selcuk from TORBALI" Minister of Transport and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Youth and Sports Minister Osman Askin Bak and Health Minister Ahmet Demircan attended the ceremony attended by Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, "Good, auspicious. 'Who did, who did not In order to solve the traffic problem of İzmir, we completed this project with the cooperation of the railways and the municipality, and our aim here is to provide a service in the subway standard, and we opened the section between Aliağa and the airport first.
- President Altepe Uludağ Gave His Name To The Cable Car Line (Video-Photo Gallery) 18/04/2014 President Altepe Uludag gave the Gospel for the Cable Car Line: Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Uludag will add comfort to the transportation of the new ropeway by joining the trial voyages, modern transportation will begin at the end of May, he said. The new ropeway that the city's old ropeway has modernized by the modern ropeway, the voyages will start at the end of May. Mayor Recep Altepe, who has been working with the aim of making transportation to Uludağ more comfortable and practical, joined the ropeways. President Altepe, Metropolitan Municipality with bureaucrats, Teferrüç'teki rides to Kadıyayla and Sarıalan'a stations with cable car, Teferrüç'e returned to the ropeway. Chairman Altepe, as well as trial work on the cable car ...
- Prime Minister Müjdeyi Verdi Keçiören Opens Next Month 02/12/2016 Prime Minister Mijdeyi Verdi Kecioren Metro Opens Next Month: Prime Minister Binali said at the opening of Yıldırım Otonomi'nin. Prime Minister Yıldırım, "to support the public transportation of Ankara Kızılay-Çayyolu, Batıkent-Sincan metro opened. Now we now return to the love of the Black Sea, opening the next month Keçiören-Tandogan Metro," he said. Today's Turkey is among the world's largest economy 20. This is not the only place to buy and sell. It has also become a living space. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, a beautiful job has emerged, there are 551 shops, each shop is a bakery door. There will be employees here. Will contribute to the economy. Everything from the hotel to the shopping center Tes
- The Prime Minister Gave The Gospel! High-speed train to Nevsehir! 08/01/2018 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, the AK Party Nevsehir Province Congress, Kayseri, Nevsehir, Konya high speed train line projects will be completed this year, he said. AK Party Deputy Chairman and Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, Nevsehir 6 party. In his speech at Ordinary Provincial Congress, he gave information about investments in Nevsehir. Prime Minister Yıldırım listed the services provided for Nevşehir and gave various investment gospels. Yıldırım ile Roads save lives Nevşehir Aksaray, Kırşehir, Niğde and Kayseri are connected by roads. We divided the paths, combined the lives, divided the paths, merged the hearts, joined the nation. In the period of our rulers, we provided farmers with an increase in agricultural income of 17 million pounds. Our farmers support annual 23 million e
- President Aktaş gave the gospel! Every Place will Meet with Metro 21/01/2019 In the 2035 of Bursa, two new rail system lines will be established with the Transportation Master Plan that determines the transportation model. Many projects such as Çalı, Görükle, Yunuseli, Otogar and Demirtaş are planned to meet with the rail system. The plan will be presented to the parliament today. Details of the 2035 Transportation Master Plan, which was prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality to solve the problem of transportation, emerged. In the second session of January, the Metropolitan Municipality Council, which will be held today, will be submitted to the approval of the council members. In the project, reducing the dependence on the car, expanding the fast and high capacity public transportation network, encouraging the non-motorized transportation, meeting the need for access, Proj
- Minister Arslan gave good news for discount for Osmangazi Bridge 13/06/2016 Minister Arslan gave the good news of the discount for Osmangazi Bridge: Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan made important statements about the ongoing projects and gave the discount for Osmangazi Bridge. Osmangazi Bridge 30 will be opened in June. And we're going to put the 59 kilometer into service. Especially from Istanbul to Kocaeli, Yalova will be able to get to the Aegean via Bursa, which has already overcome the congestion to Orhangazi. Citizens who want to go to the Aegean this summer will experience its comfort. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge connection roads with 26 in August. 3. It really goes well at the airport, but it doesn't require relaxation to say good. Connection ways Bağlantı
- Minister Arslan gave the date, commuter line 2018 ends at the end 03/02/2017 Ministers gave Arslan history, ends at the end commuter line 2018: 8 Turkey's position in the world of high-speed train operators. Minister Ahmet Arslan said that he had come to the rank of "from Pendik to Ayrılıkçeşme and from Kazlıçeşme Halkalıon both sides of the part of the construction work has accelerated. 2018 eventually completed the job, "he said. Turkey's European xnumx'nc the world's xnumx'inc High Speed Train (YHT) stating that the operator in Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the YHT-up if K from Edirne Minister of Transportation Ankara, Eskişehir, Bilecik, Kocaeli, Istanbul YHT, Pendik said, söyl Pendik'ten hedef
- Minister Arslan gave a date for Çukurova Airport 27/03/2017 Minister Arslan gave a date for Çukurova Airport: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan says: al The note before me says that it will be finished until the 2019a, but our esteemed ministers have explained. , this airport, the terminal will open together. " Arslan, the European Union (EU) Minister and Chief negotiator Omer Celik and Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan'ı "participation in the construction of the construction of the Çukurova Airport Ceremony" in his speech, said that he was very happy to be in Mersin. Arslan stated that the number of large projects in the 2019 province is 29, which is the X
- Minister Arslan gave the date for Istanbul's suburban train lines 03/11/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the suburban systems on both sides of Istanbul are among the important agendas of the subway standard and added, standard We will complete the whole system without having to end the 2018. Halkalı`` We will integrate each other and put them in the service of the Istanbulites, "said Arslan," 10. In his speech at the International Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair, he stated that transportation for those who live in Istanbul is a part of life for the people who have been growing up. During the period of Mayor Pendik Belediye
- The signaling cables near the Turan station of İZBAN were burned 04/09/2012 The signaling cables of the İZBAN Light Rail Line, near the Turan Station, were burned. Depending on the damage, the signaling system between Turan and Çiğli collapsed. The problems that occurred in the lines and the disruptions in transportation often came to the agenda of İZBAN, Naldöken and Turan between the signaling cables that have not yet been detected by the person or persons were burned the day before. Turan and Çiğli stations signaled the collapse of the signaling system after the fire. Trains had to wait for 20 minutes at Turan station; the signaling between trains was provided by the radios. About three Yaklaşık
- Big train stopped, gave salute 29/10/2015 Big train stopped, saluted: Four seasons, 15 a day, 75 kilometers per week to walk the rail tracks to ensure the safety of the railroad guard Ibrahim Çivici, Al Jazeera Turk's story, after a case encountered, never encountered an event. Çivici'nin say that I did not say hi to some of the machinists passing past my system reached. Turkey, Ibrahim Al Jazeera nailers recognized the news published in Turkey. Çivici, who works in the Sultanhisar-Nazilli line in Aydın, has been the road keeper for 20 years in railways. 75 miles a week to control the line is doing. Çivici, in the news of some mechanic reproach and gratitude because of the passing of the word had expressed sad. In his own words, he says, 'He feels a rotten in it.' Kendi
- İZBAN General Manager Selçuk Sert was dismissed 31/07/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the State Railways (TCDD) jointly implemented the Aliğa Menderes Line, which operates the company's Izmir General Directorate (IZBAN) General Manager Selcuk Hard was removed from office. While the duty change was on the top of İZBAN, TCDD 3 replaced Sert, who was appointed as the Regional Director of Undersecretariat for Maritime Affairs. Regional Director Sebahattin Eris arrived. Eris, asked for retirement Eris Eris, the official petition to the institution by leaving the TCDD to be dismissed. Then, work was started to take part in İZBAN. He also served as a board member on behalf of TCDD in İZBAN.
- The announcement of the extension of IZBAN Line to Selcuk is scheduled for the second half of the year 01/05/2014 The announcement about the extension of the line of IZBAN to Selcuk is planned to be made in the second half of the year. Within the scope of the Project for Developing the Izmir Suburban System, work on the extension of the line from Torbali to Selcuk is ongoing. Project works are expected to be completed and delivered to the Municipality these days. After the completion of the tender preparation works, tender proposals will be made in the second half of the year. The line is expected to be financed from equity, while the line is expected to cost 30-40 million pounds. The length of the line was determined as 26 kilometers. Torbalı Tepeköy and Selçuk units between 2 units (Health and Selçuk stations) and 3 highway overpass and 6 culvert type highway underpass Tor
- One More Step in İZBAN Selçuk Line 07/01/2015 İZBAN One More Step in Selçuk Line: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, after 26 stations on the 2 kilometer, İZBAN Selçuk line, goes on the construction tender for 2 highway overpass and 6 highway type passageway subway. With the completion of the Selçuk line, the total line length of İZBAN will be 136 kilometers. Izmir Suburban System, which is the largest urban public transport project in the history of the Republic of Turkey, is being carried out in cooperation with Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD. 80 is a highway that extends the 30 kilometer of the kilometer.
- Kocbay, Tepekoy-Selcuk Izban Line Investigation Found 16/02/2017 Kocbay, Tepekoy-Selcuk Izban Line Investigated: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD in partnership with the largest urban public transport project in the history of the Izmir Suburban System (EGERAY) 3. Stage within the Tepeköy-Selçuk stations 2. line construction work, TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim Kocbay, examined the site. The culvert works of the line which is continuing the infrastructure works at five points are about to be completed and the construction of 2 bridges with Subbalast and 1. Layer ballast laying works started. Second stage rail laying works will be started in the coming days.
- Koçbay, Founded in İZBAN's Tepeköy - Selçuk Line 23/03/2017 Koçbay, IZBAN Tepeköy - Selçuk Line Investigations Found: IZBAN project 3. 2 which is under construction in Tepeköy-Selçuk line. TCDD 3 reviewing line work on site. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay received information from the contractor firm and the supervisory organization. Koçbay and Selçuk Mayor Assist. Dahi Zeynel BAKICI together with the accompanying delegation examined the work done in Selçuk station.
- Selçuk İzban Line Study 29/03/2017 Investigation on Selçuk İzban Line: AK Party İzmir Deputy Mr. Mahmut Atilla Kaya, TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay, Selcuk Mayor Dahi Zeynel Bakıcı and AK Party Selcuk District Chairman Sema Yeşilçimen examined the works carried out by TCDD on the Tepeköy-Selçuk İZBAN line. Tepeköy-Selçuk 2. Within the scope of the line works, the level crossing in Selçuk station was opened to traffic until the renovation and extension of the closed Şirince subway was completed in order to make the transportation of the ambulance and fire trucks faster and easier.
- Apaydın, Tepeköy-Selçuk I Founded in İZBAN Line 25/08/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Tepekoy-Selcuk İZBAN line of ongoing work on the site examined. Apaydın, who examined the works on site, then received information about the works from the control organization and the contractor company. TCDD General Manager Apaydın, TCDD Deputy General Manager Ismail Hakki MURTAZAOĞLU, 3. Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY, Deputy Regional Director Nizamettin ÇİÇEK, service manager and technical staff joined the team.
- Apaydın, Tepeköy-Selçuk Performed the First Test in IZBAN Line 08/09/2017 The opening of the line, which is expected and waiting for the people of İzmir, will be opened by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım and Transportation Minister Ahmet Arslan. The construction of the road and electrification between Tepeköy-Selçuk in İzmir was completed and the first test drive with İZBAN set was given to the electrician and TCDD General Manager and Chairman İsa Apaydın, TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, İZBAN A.Ş. General Manager Seçkin Mutlu, Metro A.Ş. General Manager Sönmez Alev, Chief of Department Haluk Atik, Head of Rail Modernization Department Hasan Hüseyin Güney, with the participation of the relevant Service Managers and staff. Izmir is an important part of the urban transportation system.