Germany's new high-speed train ICE 4 was introduced: the German railway company, Deutsche Bahn, introduced the new model of the high-speed train ICE. The new trains will not go 330, but the 250 will go faster.
One of the world's leading rail companies, Deutsche Bahn, 4. generation ICE introduced the high speed trains. 3. The latest trains can reach 330 km, while the last trains can reach 250 km. It was stated that the new trains will be slower but safer and more comfortable than before. While all passengers can benefit from free internet on the trains, they will have more advantages for bicycles and disabled people.
New ICEs with 830 passenger capacity will be on the tracks from 2017 and will be manufactured by Siemens and Bombardier.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Germany's Zero Emission Train Arrives on Coradia iLint Rails 04/11/2016 Germany's Zero Emission Train Arrives on Coradia iLint Rails: One of the most important issues today is energy efficiency and clean energy. The first issue planned to be clean after the production is transportation. Within a very short period of time the emission of high-powered transportation vehicles will be replaced by low-emission vehicles. In this transition period every day is a first. Germany reduced the world's first zero-emission train to the tracks. Meet Coradia iLint, Germany's zero-emission train. Coradia descended into the rails as the first example of iLint. This train operates on the principle of zero emissions and is powered by hydrogen. In Germany ...
- German ICE High Speed Train At Frankfurt Airport (Video) 23/12/2012 When you arrive at the Frankfurt airport you can continue your journey by rail. This is available at the Frankfurt airport since 1999. Frankfurt Airport has a nice and clean station along the Cologne-Frankfurt line. Until now, Intercity Express trains were in service at this station. But now the German ICE High Speed Train has begun to exchange passengers from Frankfurt Airport. This situation has many advantages for passengers. Source: Raillynews
- Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old 27/05/2016 Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old: High speed train (ICE) 25 years old. The first trips were made by 25 on 29-1991 May 5. Thus, the high-speed train period in Germany started with the trains of German Railways called Inter City Express. King of railways Every German knows ICE (Inter City Express). The ICE brand of German Railways has reached the 100 reputation level. The flagship of the company's high-speed trains. Although ICE contributes to the annual turnover between 8 and 10, the company's reputation is of great benefit. Introducing the latest model ICE 3 N
- A New Tram Line is Held in Ulm, Germany 20/10/2015 A new tram line is being built in the city of Ulm, Germany: The foundation of a new tram line was laid in Ulm, a city in Germany's Baden-Württemberg province. A large opening, which started the construction works of the line, will be the second tram line in the city. There will be even 10,5 units with a total length of 20 km. The line will return from the same direction by maneuvering round the southern boundary of the city in the Egginger Wegin Kuhberg region. The 1,5 km2lik section of the city line will be connected to the other tram line which is still in service. Even the trams to be used are 32 pieces ordered from Siemens in the month of May for 12 million Euros Hatta
- High-speed train from ICE in Stuttgart, Germany 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- Train Crash in Germany! High Speed ICE 03/05/2017 Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions. A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured. While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced. Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours. Major damage occurs on the railroad cranes gelir
- German ICE Trains Pancras Station (Video) 22/12/2012 For the first time a train of Eurostar enters London St.Pancras station. German ICE Trains started to organize flights with their trains to England via the Channel Tunnel. Maybe now, thanks to the competition on this line, you can reach cheaper prices and get better service with more European - UK connection ... Source: Raillynews
- ICE has gone 25 miles between wagons 02/10/2017 A passenger who puts his luggage on a high-speed train in Germany suddenly climbed into a wagon when the doors closed. gone. An interesting event took place in Bielefeld, Germany. The passenger, who put his luggage in the ICE, panicked when the doors suddenly closed and the train moved. Instead of informing the authorities and picking up their baggage at the next station, they suddenly climbed on the train and traveled on a full 25 km train. ICE at a speed of up to 25 km 350: 6 in the waters of this dangerous journey, the trains in the train with the attention of other passengers ended without loss of life. When the other passengers informed the mechanic on the subject, Diğer
- Bursa met a ram met by pir 19/02/2013 Bursa met with a rails met rad The robust, reliable means of transportation of demanding geographies and harsh weather conditions ... There are different varieties depending on the purpose and shape. They have technical differences with train, tram, metro, light rail and funicular. The importance of lı rail systems ”in transportation is an indisputable fact gibi However, we must admit that we are late in rail system applications. We couldn't keep up with the world. The backbone of urban transportation in the world is based on rail systems. The modern city life of our century compels its citizens to use public transport. However, with the increase in the level of income, public transport passengers who own cars Ancak
- Minister of Transport Turhan participated in the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train Ceremony 01/10/2018 The Social Cooperatives Training and Promotion Ankara Gardan set out in cooperation with the Ministry of Commerce and TCDD. For the project in question 1 was held on Monday in October at 10: 00 in Ankara. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Trade Ruhsar Pekcan, Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, General Manager of Cooperative General Arif Seymenoğlu, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınGeneral Manager Veysi Kurt, Railway staff and volunteer citizens participated in the project. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Ulaştırma
- Bombardier Introduces Very High Speed Train (Special News - Video) 25/10/2013 Bombardier Very High Speed Train: Bombardier company from Turkey Sales Manager Pier Prina Mello very high-speed train they intend to Turkey between 24-25 October 2013 date made Turkey in Istanbul introduced the Railway Infrastructure and Tools at the summit. Among the participants, the summit with other high-speed train manufacturers is held at the Point Hotel in Taksim. RayHaber, RaillyNews and TeleferikHaber participated as members of the press. Bombardier Zerifo is a product and design wonders of Italy Railways designed for TCCD which belongs to 300 family. Very high speed train that can reach 380 km / h TCDD will soon X
- The new wagons of the Istanbul subway were introduced 17/03/2014 The new wagons of the Istanbul metro were introduced: 4 at the Istanbul Expo Center in Yeşilköy. In the Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, the sample cars of the Istanbul metro were exhibited for visitors. NEW WAGONS INSPIRED Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan visited the fair, Marmara University Rector. Dr. M. Zafer Gül, General Director of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Transportation Manager, Süleyman Karaman, General Director of TCDD. Ömer Yıldız examined the new wagons by Marmara University. Rector of Marmara University Dr. M. Zafer Gül pointed out that a good example of university-industry cooperation is taking place. Rector…
- New Trains of Shenzhen Subway Introduced 14/07/2015 New Trains of Shenzhen Metro Introduced: China company CSR introduces the trains Zhuzhou produced for use in the Shenzhen subway. 6 11 of the Shenzhen subway of trains in the presentation on July. line will be used. The 2 of the trains was 8 with the first quality and the passenger capacity was 2500. Shenzhen subway 11. 33 ordered the train for the line. It was learned that the price of the order was 2,1 billion yuan. Some of the trains will be in September 2015 2016 will be taken in July. Shenzhen subway 11. Line 51 km length and 1,5 kV DC tı
- New Trains of the Bilbao Metro in Spain 18/02/2016 New Trains of the Bilbao Metro were Introduced in Spain: EuskoTren, the Basque Country Operator in Spain, introduced the trains produced for the Bilbao Metro by the CAF. 28 series trains were first introduced in February. In 950, EuskoTren signed an agreement with CAF on the purchase of trains. The cost of the agreement was 17 million dollars. According to the agreement to be taken trains 2014 150 of the city of Bilbao. To be used on the Metro line. The remaining 12 is 3 and 16. 1 and 2 series will be replaced by trains which are still on the subway lines. The first of the trains produced is 200.
- New Generation National Freight Car Introduced 23/03/2017 New Generation National Freight Wagon Introduced: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, railway sector, not only transportation, locomotive in the field of manufacturing, passenger car, freight wagon and the importance of the point reached in the side industry, "Black train delayed train to grow period It is also important to be stepped on. Minister Arslan, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc.. (TÜDEMSAŞ) 's "New Generation National Freight Wagon" in the production facility in Sivas production program was attended by the Minister of National Education Ismet Yilmaz. In his speech, Arslan said that he applauded and saluted the valuable employees of TÜDEMSAŞ with a lar
- Introducing the newly acquired Trambus in Malatya 11/04/2017 Things did I meet my new TRAMBUS received in Malatya: Malatya Municipality Trambus tool in increasing the number of applications that provide services for the first time in Turkey. In 2015, the 12 trambus service was started by the Metropolitan Municipality, and 5 offered more trambles. 5 trambus will come into service in the coming months. The new trambus, which will be in service between MAŞTİ and the University, will reach the time of the trip with the trip to 5. The newly acquired 5 units were introduced to the press and the public in the area next to the Metropolitan Municipality Service Building. 11 Bülent Tüfenkci, Minister of Customs and Trade, attended the promotion program at 09.00 on Tuesday, April.
- HAVAIST Vehicles Introduced to Carry Passengers to Istanbul New Airport 25/10/2018 Speaking at the promotion program of HAVAIST vehicles that will provide passenger transportation services to Istanbul New Airport, IMM President Mevlüt Uysal said, na We have planned everything for comfortable and comfortable transportation to the new airport. We will provide our passengers with the best and most luxurious transportation service in the world's largest and best airport. Public transportation to the new airport will be discounted by 50 until Christmas. Ol Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal, 29 Introduced the U HAVAİST Mev vehicles of the Bus AŞ, which will provide public transportation service to Istanbul New Airport to be opened in October. Speaking at the introductory program held in Sütlüce, Uysal is everything for the comfortable and comfortable transportation of passengers Süt
- Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train Rails 26/05/2018 A protocol was signed on 24 May 2018 to organize a Geliştirme Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train ve within the framework of X Social Cooperative Promotion, Training, Development and Implementation Project X between TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ and the General Directorate of Cooperative. The signing ceremony was attended by Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Customs and Trade Sezai Uçarmak, General Director of TCDD Transportation Inc. Veysi Kurt, General Manager of Cooperative Arif Sami Seymenoğlu, Assistant General Manager of TCDD Transportation Inc. Erol Arıkan and officials from both institutions. Within the scope of "Social Cooperative Promotion, Education, Development and Implementation Project", Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train aims to Ko
- Social Cooperative Training and Presentation Train in Afyonkarahisar 13/10/2018 In order to increase the awareness of the social cooperative model in our country, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives, 1 came to Afyonkarahisar, the tenth stop of the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which departed from Ankara in October. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz, Deputy İbrahim Yurdunuseven, Mayor Burhanettin Çoban, Deputy General Manager of the Ministry of Commerce Ekrem Alper Bozkurt, provincial directors and many citizens attended the welcoming ceremony organized at the Afyonkarahisar Train Station for the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train. We would like to improve Social Cooperatives Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which is on the tracks within the scope of the welcome program organized in Afyonkarahisar Train Station, was welcomed by the members of the protocol.
- Social Cooperative Train Train 05/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, "the first journey completed in October, trains 10 trains in the province has made significant work in the field of social cooperative. Now the second journey will be and Istanbul, Ankara, Kayseri, Sivas, Malatya, Gaziantep, Hatay and Adana will carry out activities in the provinces More equitable income distribution, reduction of regional disparities, reduction of gender gap and minimization of social exclusion are among the topics to be studied. said. Minister Turhan, Sirkeci Railway Station Social Cooperative Training and Publication Train Spring Expedition Delivering Ceremony, globally in all areas of influence and claim to be a country Tren
- Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train in Malatya 14/04/2019 In order to increase the awareness of the social cooperative model, to support, develop and disseminate the social cooperatives, 5 The Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which departed from Istanbul Sirkeci Station in April, reached the Malatya Garage in April. Deputy Governor of Malatya Mustafa ŞAHİN, Deputy Director General of Craftsmen, Artisans and Cooperatives Özgür Arzik and protocol reception was held after the welcoming ceremony in the ward. Within the scope of the Social Cooperative Training, Promotion, Implementation and Development Project, successful co-operative stories were shared at the meeting, which started with the presentation of the trade expert Gökçen Mert Korkmaz on the social cooperative with the relevant non-governmental organizations and cooperatives. Need Map Partners it
- Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train in Sivas 13/04/2019 In order to increase awareness of social cooperative model, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives, 5 has reached the Sivas Garage in April, the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which departed from Istanbul Sirkeci Station in April. Deputy Governor of Sivas Mehmet Polat, Craftsmen, Craftsmen and Co-operative Deputy Director General Özgür Arzik's protocol speeches in the wake of the welcome ceremony in the ward hosted by the Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry briefing session was hosted. Within the scope of Social Cooperative Education, Promotion, Implementation and Development Project, successful meeting was held with the presentation of Gokcen Mert Korkmaz, a trade expert with the relevant civil society organizations and cooperatives.
- Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train in Kayseri 12/04/2019 In order to increase awareness of the social cooperative model, to support, develop and disseminate the social cooperatives, the Ministry of Trade Co-ordination of the General Directorate of Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Cooperatives. Deputy Governor Ali Uslanmaz, Deputy Director General of Craftsmen and Co-operatives Ozgur Arzik and Kayseri ESKKK Chairman Mustafa Alan and the opening ceremony of the Kayseri railway station after the welcoming ceremony, kayseri cultural tourism was held in the hall of the provincial directorate of the information meeting continued. Afternoon, at Abdullah Gül University Öğ
- Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train Reached to Ankara as Second Stop 09/04/2019 Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train 05 On April 2019, under the scope of "Social Cooperative Promotion, Education, Development and Implementation Project" carried out by Ministry of Commerce, started the spring expedition with the participation of the Minister Ruhsar PEKCAN. After three days of activities in Istanbul, the Social Cooperative Train reached its second stop in Ankara. Social Cooperative Train Ankara Arrival and Reception Ceremony today Necmettin ERKAN, General Director of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, TCDD Deputy General Manager Ismail ÇAĞLAR, Cooperative Representatives, representatives of Tradesmen and Artisans Profession Organizations and with the participation of Ankara people took place at Ankara Station. General Manager Erkan at the ceremony Genel
- Social Cooperative Training and Promotion Train in Gaziantep 15/04/2019 In order to increase the awareness of the social cooperative model within the scope of the Social Cooperative Education, Promotion, Implementation and Development Project developed by the Ministry of Trade, General Directorate of Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Cooperatives, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives. Training and Publicity Train, 5 reached Gaziantep Gar in April. Gaziantep Governor Davut GÜL and Ministry of Commerce, Artisans and Co-operative Deputy Director General Ekrem Alper BOZKURT in the welcome ceremony after the ceremony held at the Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce was passed to the information meeting. Gökçen Mert, a specialist in trade, attended the event with the relevant NGOs and cooperatives.