Iran's Ministry of Communication and Technology, Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan agreed on the railway project between Rasht-Astara.
İRİB news agency reported that the Minister of Communication and Technology of Iran, Mahmoud Vaizi, yesterday evening by phone in a television program, 175 km. He said that the length of the Rasht-Astara Railway Project required a billion dollars in budget and that the 500 million dollars would be provided by the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The North-South corridor, which will connect India to Europe, will complete the railway, the Vaizi said, adding that by the end of this year the Astara-Astara railway will be connected to the Azerbaijani railway.
His predecessor said that lifting visas between Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan would provide great facilities for the merchants of the two countries and that visas would now be issued at the airport and that visas would be lifted in the second stage.
On the first day of the two-day visit of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to Baku, a two-day 6 cooperation agreement was signed.
The authorities of the two countries, North-South transport corridor, Telecommunications security, cooperation in the field of Standardization, the cooperation of the two countries, cooperation in the field of tourism, cooperation in the field of vegetative quarantine, cooperation between the two countries Central Banks.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Azerbaijan has formed working group for Res-Astara railway project 30/05/2016 Azerbaijan formed a working group for the Rasht-Astara railway project: The Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan announced a special working group for the Rash-Astara railway to be built in Iran. The statement said that the construction of the Rash-Astara railway was negotiated with the Minister of Communication and Information Technologies, Mamoud Vaezi, in the framework of his official contacts to Iran, Minister Sahin Mustafayev. In view of the importance of cooperation in the field of transport for the development of relations between the two countries, the parties discussed the preparation of the Gazvin-Rash railway and the preparation for the construction of the Rasht-Astara railway. Gazvin-Rasht, Reşt-Astara railways and the bridge over the Astra river will connect the railways of Azerbaijan and Iran North-South transportation Gaz
- The foundation for the railway bridge over the Astara river between Azerbaijan and Iran 21/04/2016 Azerbaijan and Iran laid the foundation for the railway bridge over the Astara River: the foundation for the railway bridge over the Astara River, which divides the city of Astara on the Iran-Azerbaijan border into two sides. The ceremony was attended by the Minister of Economy of Azerbaijan Şahin Mustafayev and the Minister of Communication and Information Technology of Iran, Mahmoud Vaezi, as well as Cavid Gurbanov and Muhsin Purseid Ağai, the presidents of both countries. The length of the steel-concrete-made bridge will be 82,5 meters, the width is 10,6 meters. The construction of the bridge is expected to be completed by the end of the year. The bridge will be part of the North-South railway corridor, combining Iran and Azerbaijan railway networks. Under the agreement, Astara Yap
- between Azerbaijan and Turkey will build a new railway line 19/12/2012 Azerbaijan will build a new railway line between Turkey. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. In a statement on the subject, Vice-President of the State Railways of Azerbaijan Kurban Nezirov, said they started the project for the construction of the line. Subjects who said they met with their counterparts in Turkey Nezirov, the line was stated that 230 kilometers of the total length. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- between Azerbaijan and Turkey will build a new railway line 24/12/2012 Azerbaijan will build a new railway line between Turkey. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. In a statement on the subject, Vice-President of the State Railways of Azerbaijan Kurban Nezirov, said they started the project for the construction of the line. Subjects who said they met with their counterparts in Turkey Nezirov, the line was stated that 230 kilometers of the total length. Nezirov "The construction of the railway line will cost about 1 billion dollars. Most of the line passes through Turkey's land, but it is vital for Azerbaijan. 11 kilometers in length between Turkey and the Nakhchivan ...
- South Korea to modernize the railways of the Czech Republic 27/02/2015 South Korea will modernize the railways of the Czech Republic: Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Sobotka Bohuslav, who is based in Seoul, South Korea, today met with President Park Geun-hye to further deepen the strategic partnership in economic, political and other areas. Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Sobotka Bohuslav, who is based in Seoul, South Korea, today met with President Park Geun-hye to agree to deepen strategic partnership in economic, political and other fields. During the meeting, between the two countries, the modernization of the railway and other transportation infrastructure of the Czech Republic and the Cumhuriyet
- Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Georgia railway companies, Caspian transportation route union agreement signed 11/10/2016 Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Georgia railroad companies, Caspian transportation route union agreement were signed: Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Georgia railway companies signed the agreement on the establishment of Trans-Caspian international transportation route union. The Prime Minister's office in the statement on the site, the central office of the capital of Astana, the union, transit and foreign commercial cargoes will work with the withdrawal of integrated logistics products will do the work. The statement will also discuss issues such as effective tariff policy, improvement of distribution costs, determination of prices of integrated services and creation of single transport technology, as well as the elimination of bureaucratic barriers such as customs procedures. Together…
- Ford Cargo to be Moved by Turkish-Russian Partnership (Photo Gallery) 29/03/2014 Ford Cargo 's to be transported to the Russian-Turkish Partnership: Ford entering with the transport tender opened by Russia Gefco Gefco Turkey won Russian proposing multimodal transport. The project produced in Eskisehir Inonu Plant Ford Cargo trucks GEFCO transferred to the port of Samsun on Turkey delivered by the factory. Here, after the temporary port services, shipments to the Novorossysk Port of Russia are provided with weekly ship shipments. GEFCO operates at Novorossysk Port, where the vehicles are delivered by GEFCO Russia and transferred to the final delivery points within Russia. GEFCO on the subject of Turkey General Manager Fulvio Villa Russian market is important to them and this ...
- High Speed Train Goes to Izmir with Sigma, Burkay, Makimsan, YDA Partnership 07/06/2012 The contract signing ceremony of the infrastructure construction of Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project will be held at the General Directorate of TCDD in June with the participation of Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu. Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the infrastructure construction contract signing ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu with the participation of 11 will be held in June at the General Directorate of TCDD. According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Izmir YHT Project consists of the stages of Ankara- (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Usak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The total project amount 11 billion 3 million Toplam
- Today in History: 16 September 2006 is the first high-speed train factory of our country and established with Turkish-Korean partnership ... 16/09/2012 16 September 1922 The Afyon-Banaz section, which was evacuated by the enemy during the Great Offensive, was replenished. Covers Station reached. In this way, the carriages from the Shepherds began to be transported by rail. 16 September 2006 The foundation of EUROTEM High Speed Train Factory, the joint venture of TCDD-ROTEM-HYUANDAI-HACO-ASAS, which is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey and established with Turkish-Korean partnership, was laid by the Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim in Adapazari. 16 September 2000 opened in Taksim-4.Levent.
- Ural Locomotives, Siemens, Sinara Group 15/07/2015 Ural Locomotives, Siemens, Sinara Group Partnership: Production of the new generation Lastochka electric train, which will be produced in partnership with Russian company Ural Locomotives, Siemens and Sinara Group. In July, 9 officially commenced its factory operations in Yekaterinburg. The newly produced Lastochka premium electric trains are inspired by the Desiro trains. But the internal structure and design are different from those trains. The trains to be produced include more comfortable seats, an interior design and comfort in every wagon with toilet, plug-in and wireless access. Siemens and Sinera Group companies signed a separate agreement. Agreement ...