Moroccan Investments by Bombardier Canada: Canadian aircraft manufacturer Bombardier said that according to a statement made by the company, a decision was taken to move some activities in Ireland to Morocco in order to save costs and achieve long-term goals. According to a report in the Irish newspaper Belfast Telegraph, it was stated that the company did not stop the activities in Ireland completely, and that high value-added and high technology activities would continue, and that only certain labor intensive activities were gradually shifted to countries like Morocco, Mexico and China. 700 people are working in the factory at the moment ahead of the 1080 in the new employment expectation of the person was expressed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railroad traffic declines in Mexico and America 09/11/2012
According to the statement made by the American Railroad Association (AAR), this year in October US railway traffic 44 due to the effects of the hurricane Sandy. per week recorded a decline. Intermodal traffic of US railways was recorded as 1,5 trailers and containers in October this year with an increase of 1.233.475%. In October, intermodal traffic of US railways rose on a monthly basis during the 35 month. In October, 6,1 wagons were loaded with an annual 1.422.654 decrease. In October, the volume of rail transport has declined, with coal coming at the top of the sectors. Accordingly, in October, the coal industry yolu
- Canada's national railway company visits VIA Rail 25/03/2015 Canada's national railway company visited VIA Rail Marmaray: Pierre Santoni, the senior director of domestic and international sales of VIA Rail, Canada's national rail company, and Pierre Santoni, a representative of the International Railways Association, visited Marmaray. Pierre SANTORİ, who was welcomed by Deputy Regional Director Halil KORKMAZ and Marmaray Passenger Director Rahmi GÜL, was visited to Marmaray Yenikapı Station. Information about the historical monuments during the construction of Marmaray SANTORİ, Marmaray Memorandum was signed. Pierre SANTORİ who visited the Operation Control Center after moving to Marmaray with Üsküdar, 1 after watching the unique Bosphorus view at the exit of the station. Regional Manager Metin ü
- Tests in Montreal Metro started in Canada 08/02/2016 Tests in Montreal Metro started in Canada: The Montreal Metro Operator in Canada began the test drive of the Azur trains, which are produced jointly by STM, Alstom and Bombardier, with passengers. Tests of trains are estimated to last for approximately two months. An agreement was signed between STM and Alstom and Bombardier in October of 2010. According to the agreement, it was decided by Alstom and Bombardier to produce 52 9 wagon tire Azur trains for use in the Montreal subway. The trains were delivered at certain times. Bombardier undertakes the design and engineering of the trains produced, while Alstom assists with the ay
- Canada's Edmonton City to make Valley Line Line TransEd Partners 17/02/2016 In Canada, the Edordon City Valley Line Line will be TransEd Partners: Edmonton Valley Line Line 1 in Canada. The division will be made by the TransEd Partners consortium. The TransEd partnership undertook the design, construction, management, maintenance and financial services of the line. The 13 km line runs from the city center to Mill Woods. The TransEd partnership consists of Bechtel, Bombardier, EllisDon and Fengate Capital Management. According to the agreement, the construction of the line will be completed within 5 year and 30 will be done by TransEd for annual maintenance. Bombardier will produce 40,6 meter long light rail system for the line. Also communication, catenary and signaling operations such as operations will be done by Bombardier. Ayrıca
- Turkish Company Wins Tram Line Tender in Morocco 30/05/2016 Turkish Company Won the Tender for the Tram Line in Morocco: A Turkish company won the tender for the tram line in Casablanca, Morocco. Casablanca Municipality Directorate of Roads and Transportation said in a statement from Casablanca town xnumx'inc the tram line tender stage win of the participating companies from Turkey Construction Center it said. Merkezi The 2 Million Dollar (1 Million Dollar) tram auction, which is planned to start at 2018 after the 900 stage in Casablanca is completed, will be made by the Yapı Merkezi, where we worked with before. Merkezi said. In a written statement made by Yapı Merkezi, "The Second Line Project of the Casablanca Tramway, Building"
- Bombardier to Maintain Commuter Trains in Maryland, USA 05/02/2016 Bombardier, America in Maryland to do the maintenance of suburban trains: America's Maryland Department of Transportation (MTA) announced the announcement, Bombardier 63 MARC III train undertakes the maintenance team said. 4 said in a statement on February that Bombardier will be paid 36,8 million dollars for maintenance-repair operations. The MARC III trains on the Maryland suburban line have even served for 17 years. MTA President and CEO in his speech, said that the need for maintenance-repair process trains. It was also stated that the trains on the line would be more comfortable and more reliable after the procedures were completed. Bombardier'dan statement of the agreement between Bombardier and MTA Bomb
- GM Turkey Infrastructure Investment - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) refueling infrastructure and superstructure construction of railway projects in the GCC Welsh-Kona aviation company refused his appeal regarding tender 30/05/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be held by the General Directorate, "Turkey - Georgia (Kars-Tbilisi) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction Work" was recorded relating to the procurement of new developments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Public Procurement Authority (GCC), Gal-Kon Aviation Metal Construction refuses to appeal The decision of the GCC at this stage will be expected to reach the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. As it is known, 26 March 2012 offer the most appropriate tender for the tenders which were collected and evaluation works were completed. Approximately cost 549007.864 pounds as determined by the 711.740.804,09 company participated in the tender. Source :…
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Metros Project In order to sign a contract with Yüksel Proje, which won the tender for the supervision and engineering services of the construction works… 05/06/2012 New developments on X Supervision-Consultancy and Engineering Services of the Construction Works of Ankara Metros ük were opened by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 02 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The finance visa is expected to be signed with Yüksel Proje. In the coming days after the approval of the necessary agreement with the company will be signed on the contract 20.375.666 lira. As it is known, the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) rejected the objection of the supervisory consultancy and engineering services tender of the Metropolitana Milanese Spa - Proger Spa joint venture for the opening of the financial envelope.
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project CAF SA has appealed to the JCC for the conclusion of the 324 subway vehicle supply tender 06/06/2012 In the context of Mart Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project ce, new developments on the procurement of the 05 subway vehicles and the tender were recorded by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 2012 March 324. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; CAF SA has appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) on the date of 31 May 2012 for the conclusion of the tender. At this stage, the RCC decision will be expected. As it is known, CSR (China) company won the tender with the offer of 391.230.000 Dollars. Other companies participating in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 1.039.736.250 lira were as follows: 1. CAF SA 2. Hyundai Rotem 3. Siemens A.Ş.
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Subway Project Contract signed with Yüksel Proje, which won the tender for supervisory and engineering services of construction works 16/07/2012 New developments on the tender of “Supervision, Consultancy and Engineering Services of Construction Works of Ankara Metros ve were opened by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 02 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The contract was signed with Yüksel Proje company on 25 June 2012 for the price of 20.375.666 lira. As it is known, the other firms that opened financial envelopes were determined as follows. 1. Getinsa Ingenieria SL - Paymacotas SAU 2. Italferr SpA 3. Tekfen Eng. - Ove Arup - Partners International 4. Obermeyer Planen Braten - Prokon Consulting - Optim Obermeyer Project Resource ey