Free public transportation in Konya until a second announcement: 15 in Konya will continue to provide free service until the second announcement of buses and trams carrying free passengers since July.
Konya Metropolitan Municipality extended the duration of free travel in public transportation. Since July, 15 will continue to provide free shuttle buses and trams free of charge since July. Those who use public transport are expected to attend the 'Walk Out' program on Mevlana Square in 20.30 every day.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- The Second Gocek Tunnel in Fethiye Will Be Free 03/12/2014 The second Göcek Tunnel in Fethiye will be Free: The second Göcek Tunnel in Fethiye is expected to provide free services. The first one was the 2006, which was opened in 3 by the then Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, and the 800 970 2013 meter 868 8 5 was launched. Due to the build-operate-transfer model, no fee will be charged for the twin who is paid by the state facilities. At the completion of the excavation, the concrete was completed in half of the XNUMX-meter tunnel where the first light appeared. XNUMX meter height, XNUMX meter width Dalaman-Fethiye highway arrival and departure X
- The metro line up to Dokuz Eylül Campus in Izmir can pass not from Üçyol but from Şirinyer. 18/06/2012 Binali Yildirim, 35 Izmir 35 Project 1. Anniversary presented a presentation at the Hilton Hotel in Izmir and gave information about the current progress in investment projects. As the AK Party, Izmir 1 expressed their wish to report on the service they provide throughout the year, Lightning, Gulf Transit and motorways continue to work, the end of 2013 year to complete the Konak Tunnels said. Yildirim, the subway Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere and Şirinyer-Buca will do their own lines as a ministry, the Cabinet announced the decision to start work after the decision. As long as the work of the municipality took a long time, the work of the citizen ğı
- Public Transportation in Konya First 2 Day of Sacrifice Festival is Free 29/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality took the necessary measures for citizens to spend the Eid al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free manner. KURBAN SALES PLACES INSPECTIVE Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Environmental Protection and Control, the victims of the sale and slaughter of the victims identified in the district will not be allowed to sell and cut elsewhere. Health and document checks are carried out by veterinarians and municipal police teams in the sales and slaughter centers of the victims. The Company took the necessary measures to collect and clean all kinds of wastes that will occur in sales and slaughter places in such a way that they do not leave any environmental pollution. FREE IDENTITY ANIMAL INSPECTION Konya Metropolitan Municipality B
- Public Transportation in Konya and 1. Day Free, 2. and 3. Day 4 Discounted 31/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek, buses and trams on the first and second days of the holiday free, the third and fourth days will serve as a discount of 50 percent. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they took all necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend the Eid Al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free way. Noting that the public transportation services will continue without any disruption in the holiday, President Akyurek said that buses and trams will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, while the third and fourth days will serve as a discount at 50.
- 15 Public Transportation in Konya in July Free 12/07/2018 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay announced that 15-16.00 will provide free service between the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality on the commemoration of 06.00 July Martyrs, Democracy and National Unity Day and invited all Konyali to 15 on the evening of July in Mevlana Square. The buses and trams of the Konya Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge at the 15 July Martyrs' Day of Commemoration, Democracy and National Unity. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay, 15 July FETÖ betrayal is one of the biggest betrayals that Anatolian territory has seen.
- Public Transportation and Parking in Konya was Free 03/06/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, took the necessary measures for the transportation of the citizens of Ramadan Feast in peace and comfort. CLOSED PARKING BOTTOM AND BAYRAMDA FREE Konya Metropolitan Municipality Konevi, Zindankale, İplikçi, Mevlana and Ottoman Wheat Market covered parking lots 1 June Saturday morning until the end of the holiday free while serving; All the road-side and open parking lots belonging to the metropolitan area will be free from the day of the willfe. COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION FIRST 2 DAY OF THE DAY The public transportation vehicles that will be served on the Sunday tariff, the first and second days of the holiday free of charge, 50 on the third day ram
- Public transportation in Istanbul 24 Free until July 22/07/2016 Public transportation in Istanbul 24 is free until July: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 22 decided to continue to provide free services until July, 2015, until the 24 free public transport services until July. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council decided that 22 will continue to provide free services until July, 24. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council unanimously decided that 22 will continue to provide free services by July until the July Sunday night.
- Minister Yıldırım: '' Such an investment has never seen railways '' 10/08/2012 Minister Yildirim, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Behiç iftar held at Mr. Plant, met with Turkish State Railways employees. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Izmir Foca, the terrorist incident against the military, the Turkish nation on this land for more than a thousand years, the flag does not fall on the moon, said, '' this mind, those who go to the minds of this foolish road. What they do, what their masters, what their guides this great nation, this great country can bring the string, '' he said. Minister Yıldırım, in his speech after the iftar, stated that the iftar of TCDD has become a traditional iftar m