Iran and Italy will co-operate on railways: Iran's transport and housing minister, Abbas Ahundi, said in a meeting with the Italian infrastructure minister, Graziana Delrio, in Rome yesterday, that they agreed on two projects with Italy on high-speed train.
In the statement published, the construction of a high-speed train project on the 146 km route between the city of Kum and Erak in Iran, on the other hand, the start of the 260 high-speed train project between Tehran and Hamedan in the spring season next year and the education period in September this year. decided to start.
The Iranian transport and housing minister also said that the agreement was signed with Italy for the opening of a corridor to the port of Imam Khomeini, located in the southwest of Iran on the border of Bazergan in the north-west of Iran, and said the value of this agreement is 5 billion euros. .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Alstom and Intel to collaborate on smart grid architecture and security of the future (Special News) 05/07/2013 Alstom and Intel will collaborate on smart network architecture and security of the future Alstom Grid and Intel have signed a global agreement to work together by combining their expertise in solutions and technologies for smart networks and smart cities. This agreement, a result of three years of close cooperation, will focus on embedded intelligence and IT systems to facilitate the rapid organization of new architectures of future networks. Today's electricity networks are transformed into smart grids, on the other hand they are supported by IT architectures that create te intelligence bir with real-time information to manage electricity efficiently and reliably. Bugün
- Italian Railways and Iranian Railways Signed a New Deal 10/02/2016 Italian Railways and Iranian Railways Signed a New Agreement: A new agreement was signed in February between the Italian Railways (FS) and the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) Railways (RAI). Iranian Railways President Dr. Mohsen Pour Seyed Aghaei and Italian Railways CEO Renato Mazzoncini signed an agreement in Iran's Capital Tehran to agree on the development of Iranian Railways, modernization of high-speed train lines and the production of trains for country needs. Italy Railways will support Iranian Railways on the design and construction of a high-speed train line between Tehran-Hamedan and Qom-Arak. It is also a sub-company of the Italian Railways.
- Italy wants to participate in Iran Railways' projects 16/04/2014 Italy wants to participate in the projects of Iranian Railways: Italy's ambassador to Tehran announced that his country is ready to co-operate in projects in the railway and tourism sectors in Iran. Iran's ambassador to Tehran met with Iranian Railway Company President Hasan Musevinejad. At the meeting, Musevinejad said the company had reached an agreement with an Italian company on passenger wagons in the past, but then this issue was suspended and now hopes that this project will be re-launched. The Italian envoy said that they were ready to perform a bridge between Iran and Italy as the embassy and to cooperate with Iran in rail and tourism projects.
- Rail system in Bursa will be provided through cooperation between Turkey and Poland 27/09/2012 Turkey and the Ottoman Empire 600 years ago began an affair than that they want to move forward, indicating Polish Ambassador Marcin Wilczek, Bursa Metropolitan pave the way for new investments in the economy of the area, visited the Municipality. Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Chairman Atilla loan hosted by Ambassador Wilczek, especially underlining could be achieved through cooperation between Turkey and Poland on Bursa rail systems. Deputy Mayor Atilla Borcenc, the Polish Ambassador to Ankara Marcin Wilczek in the historical presidential building in the statue received. Bursa Deputy Governor Mehmet Vedat Müftüoğlu also visited the Undersecretary of Polish Embassy in Ankara and Andrzej Mojkowski, Political Affairs Specialist Bursa
- Joint Declaration Signed Between TCDD and Italian Railways 10/05/2018 The most important high-speed rail efficiency and 10 held in Turkey for the first time worldwide. General Director of TCDD within the scope of UIC (International Railway Association) World High Speed Railway Congress and High Speed Railway Fair İsa Apaydın and Italian Railways (FS) CEO Renato Mazzoncini held a bilateral meeting on Thursday at 09. In the context of the Memorandum of Understanding signed by 25 May 2017 on the development of the railway cooperation between TCDD and FS, General Manager Apaydın stated that the trainings given by FS to our staff are X efficient ayd in the iş
- Transport Regarding Turkey with Iran Will Be each other's Partner 01/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the development of trade between Iran and Turkey, resolving the problems in the road transport and railway said that agreement on the improvement of transport. Turhan visited Iranian authorities in Tehran, where he made official contacts, and discussed the negotiations on transport and transportation. "We have made very important discussions and agreements" Turkey and Iran's very important the two friendly countries that trade, Turhan said the economic and cultural relations is based on the very old, the take forward this relationship on behalf of Turkey-Iran 8. Transport Mixed Commission Meeting was held. After the negotiations with the Iranian authorities, Turhan said Tur
- Bulgaria and Italy Act Jointly for Pan-European Transport Corridor No 8 03/04/2012 Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has announced that Bulgaria and Italy will still work together under EU funding for a largely pan-European Transport Corridor No 8. The purpose of the Transport Corridor No 8 is to connect to Central Asia and Western Europe through the Black Sea, the Balkans and the Adriatic, and to connect these lines, roads, railways, airports and ports. The main problem of the line is that there is no railway connection between Bulgaria and Macedonia. Source: RaillyNews
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD to cooperate for Izmir Bay for the second time 09/02/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD will work together for the second time in Izmir Bay, working together to bring the 80 kilometer rail system to Izmir in the Aliaga - Menderes line. TCDD, which aims to increase the capacity of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the port, which wants to open a circulation channel in the north of the gulf and to prevent ascension by constantly cleaning the creek mouths, has reached an important point in the studies they have been carrying out for months. Within the scope of İzmir Bay and İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, TCDD has signed a contract with the company that will provide consultancy services to prepare the EIA report and to take the decisions of the EIA. For this new cooperation that started in…
- Italy to spend 2020 Billion Euro on Railways by 17 29/02/2016 Italy Will Spend 2020 Billion Euros to Railways by 17: Italian Railways (FS) will make a budget investment of 2020 billion euros, according to investment plans until 17. Security, technology and capacity increase practices will be focused on investments to be made. According to the information obtained from the Italian Railways, it is said that the train services in the cities will be increased and some frequencies will be made like metro flights. 3,5 billion euros will be allocated for signaling and modernization of Pistons-Montecatini-Lucca lines with Andora-Finale Ligure. Italian Railways CEO Renato Mazzoncini said the planned work will be started in the beginning of 2017.
- Turkey Direction that the company had met with Italy Railways Company 29/11/2016 Turkey that direction to the railway company were met with Italy Company: ARUS giving way to Turkey railways (Anatolian Railway Transportation Systems Cluster), TCDD, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ TÜLOMSAŞ, ASELSAN, SAVRONIK and SANCAR CONSULTING company of Italian Tuscan Regional Government Railway Cluster went as dıtecfer the invitation they They discussed opportunities for cooperation with many companies in Italy. TUEMSAŞ's Deputy Director General Celaleddin Bayrakçıl, headed by UCK Head Office in Turkey Mustafa Yurtseven, R & D Design Branch Manager Eyyüp S. Barış and Market Research and Marketing Chief Taha Alpaslan University of Florence, Test-Homologation Center and Laboratory of TrenItalia, Aç Visiting important centers in the sector as ECM firm firm